Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of relaxation, of going to the bathroom, of having a drink of water and an awkward feeling of "What's next?" coming from Tommy and Sarah. Tommy had been mesmerized when he had seen Sarah strip. Had he not been with Carol, had he been a stranger in the club, he would have been one of the guys who tried to hit on Sarah.

Sarah had seen her brother on his back with his cock pointing straight up, waiting for Carol to mount him in a reverse cowgirl position. Again she had seen Carol on her back with her legs pushed way back and Tommy entering her, then pulling almost all the way out and had seen the length and girth of Tommy's cock poised to reenter her love canal. She had seen his well developed body - the body of a man, not a boy. He was hot.

They were now looking at one another with lust in their eyes. Ted and Carol could see it. "She's on the pill; she's safe," Ted whispered to Tommy. The twins looked at one another. They started walking toward one another. They stopped when they were right in front of each other.

"Fuck me, Tommy," said Sarah. Tommy stood there for a brief moment. He then stepped back a little, leaned down and twisted a little, and the next thing she knew, Sarah was being held upside down with her pussy in Tommy's face and her face at Tommy's cock. She took it in her mouth and started giving him a blowjob as he licked her pussy and carried her to one of the beds. He gently put her down on the bed. Once again, Sarah said, "Fuck me, Tommy." Ted turned out the lights and got into the other bed with Carol. Ted and Carol fucked, in part because things were so hot and in part because they wanted to be preoccupied so that Tommy and Sarah could have some privacy even in this room with two beds separated by only a few feet. And it worked.

They had to get up early the next morning to go home so that Ted and Carol could go to work again. Tommy and Sarah got into the back seat of the truck but not because they were the kids. When they got home the twins were naked. Carol offered to them that if they wanted to sleep in, they could use the guest room. Tommy and Sarah disappeared into the guest room. Ted and Carol showered, got dressed and went to work, stopping at a fast food place to eat breakfast together before going their separate ways. When Carol came home that night she found both Tommy and Sarah in micro kinis making supper for the family on the grill. Once again, Sarah was letting her slut out big time. The micro suit that she was wearing was one of Ted's and she had stuffed a balled up pair of socks in the pouch so that she looked like a really well hung she-male. She was walking around the patio setting the table and smoking a cigarette. She felt sooo slutty. The twins had plans for the evening. They wanted to fuck and switch partners and fuck and switch partners continuing until they only had one more coupling in them. Then Tommy wanted to go to bed with Carol in his bed and Sarah fuck Ted in the marital bed.

The twins would get up with their parents in the morning, and while their parents got ready for work, the twins made breakfast. They assured their parents that once the parents were gone to work the two of them would find something to do. Little did Tommy know that Sarah's plans included introducing him to the stripper who had befriended her on Sunday afternoon.

Both Ted and Carol had arranged to get off of work on Thursday and Friday, so as soon as they both got home from work, they ate supper and then had everyone pack minimally for a trip to Florida for a few spring break activities. Actually, they would be staying at a motel about a ninety minute drive away from the beach they would be visiting. Ted had made the reservations for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. They would go to sleep early on Wednesday night and then leave early Thursday morning. They would stop at the motel and enjoy the time at the motel and its swimming pool Thursday night. Friday they would travel the rest of the way to a beach in Florida and enjoy the spring break activities there, but head back to the motel around 10:30 at night. They would sleep late at the motel and drive back to the beach on Saturday, leaving for the motel at night again. Depending on the weather, how they were feeling, and what the activities were like at the beach they would either go back to the beach on Sunday morning or come home.

Activities did not get going at the beach until mid to late afternoon, so they would be there for all the activity. Late at night the alcohol took over. Neither Carol nor Ted drank much. "I like to be aware of the fun I am having when I am having it," she explained, "And I like to remember the fun I had after it's all over," she finished. "Alcohol just messes that all up."

While they were there they had fun. They wore minimal swimwear. The beach they went to was not clothing optional, but women could go topless and thongs were permissible. So all four of them tried pushing the envelope in trying to wear the smallest thong possible. They traded partners throughout the day and were outrageous in their public displays of affection. This had the desired outcome of keeping all of them terribly horny. For Ted, for instance, when he saw Tommy making out with Carol, it looked really hot to see his wife in an aroused condition. But then he became a little jealous of Tommy which aroused his own lust for his wife. But when Tommy was making out with Sarah, then it looked really hot to see his slut in an aroused condition, but then he became a little jealous of Tommy which aroused his lust for his slutty daughter, Sarah. All four of them had these same type of feelings all day long as they periodically changed partners. It became an exquisite agony for them all.

The girls also entered contests. There was a wet T shirt contest, a bikini contest, a thong contest and a slingshot contest and one club held a nude dancing contest which it could only get away with because it did not sell alcohol. These contests began in the afternoon and were still going when the family left for the motel at night.

For the men there was a wet jock contest which was not limited to jockstraps, but the emphasis was more on transparent material: from transparent onionskin shorts to transparent G strings. There was also a nicest ass contest and a hot body contest. As with some of the girls' contests, the hot body contest was also a skin to win contest. Because of their tiny swimwear, Ted and Tommy did okay in the contests even though they did not have the bodies of the competitive body builder types.

On Saturday night especially, some of the really hot jocks were hitting on both Carol and Sarah. Okay, they were guys who were full of themselves and would only have used Carol and Sarah as additional notches on their bedposts. But both Carol and Sarah did let them take some liberties with them that got them especially hot. At 10:30 when they went back to the truck they could not wait to fantasize and fuck. Carol fucked Tommy in the front as they fantasized about one Jock and Ted and Sarah fucked in the back as Sarah fantasized about a different jock. Ted drove back part of the way with Carol under his arm playing with his cock while he played with her tits. Then Tommy drove back the rest of the way while Carol played with his cock and he played with her tits. Ted wasted no time in getting naked with Sarah and giving her oral sex to climax. When Carol heard the climax she had Tommy stop the truck and changed places with Sarah.

When they got back to the motel they continued playing using vibrators, cock sleeves and ribbed condoms and fantasizing about both the men and women they had seen.

Sunday morning they decided to come home. For the rest of the next week, Ted and Carol had to work, but shortly after supper the games would begin. They used all the resources in the playroom, vibrators, dildos, sex swings, sex lounges, the massage table, an area for oil wrestling and several mats. They exchanged partners frequently, and Carol and Sarah would lick one another to orgasm as the two men watched and masturbated. The girls got the men to oil wrestle nude and every night they all went to bed sexually exhausted and satisfied. Sometimes Ted would go to bed with Sarah, sometimes with Carol. Sometimes Tommy would go to bed with Carol, sometimes with Sarah. And they alternated the marital bed so that Ted took Carol there, Ted took Sarah there, Carol took Tommy there, and Tommy took Sarah there. It was so dirty whenever it was a couple other than Ted and Carol.

On Friday night they invited Karl and Dorothy over and each of the guys fucked each one of the girls at least once and the girls did a threeway with one another somewhere in the middle of that.

And then Tommy had to go back to school. He admitted that it was harder now than when he first left home to go to school in the fall. But in just a couple of short months he would be back for the summer and more adult fun.