Spring Break Ch. 05: Sun Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We made out for a while and soon her breathing got labored. I jerked inside her, which sent her into an orgasm. I was on the edge, but had the presence of mind to lift her off me so I could avoid blasting my sperm into her vagina. At least that part of my resolve continued to operate. I blasted my sperm onto her buttocks and tummy.

"Just then we heard a car stopping and its door closing, and realized that her boyfriend was back with the meat. She told me that she would come back for a second round, and that there was no need to pull out since she was on the pill. She rushed off to remove the evidence of my explosion. She got away with it with her boyfriend because she claimed to have visited the toilet the entire time. She said she didn't quite make it in time and had to wash her bottoms.

"I looked forward to her revisiting, but unfortunately, this never happened. Her boyfriend wasn't entirely convinced of her story because he saw her nipples pressing through her cups and was suspicious of her wet bikini bottoms and guessed that we made out. Because he couldn't disprove her story, he guarded her after that like a trained bulldog.

"I finished my beer shortly thereafter and used the opportunity to sort everyone out with fresh drinks. When done, I got myself another beer and went back to the patio. Before I even had time to sit down, the blonde called my name and I turned around. Without warning, she slipped her hand inside my shorts and took hold of my erection, saying that she liked what she felt and that she wanted it inside her.

"Although I tried to hide my erection, I had no chance to succeed. She gave me a nice, deep kiss and said that she had to be direct because she had to go back before my pal noticed her absence, but that she knew exactly how to treat the animal in my trousers. She slipped a cup off her breast and said that those ladies just like to be sucked. She had a rather small and very dark areola and a nice large nipple, which haunted me late into the night. She pressed one boob into my mouth which I started to suck. It was nice to suck her pert, hard nipple. Through moans, she said that I should know that her lips were clean and guided my hand into her bottoms and my middle finger deep into her wet pussy. Just then her boyfriend called her and we had to break up.

"Some of my semen or maybe pre-cum must have spilled onto her hand and she licked it off while looking into my eyes. I did use the opportunity to lick her nectar off my fingers and winked at her. As she rounded the house's corner, she looked back at me and caught me smelling my finger.

"Although I enjoyed the attention that I got in the privacy of the patio, I decided to join the others at the braai.

"I tried to socialize with everyone around the fire while we braaied and ate. But the guys must have sensed that their chicks liked me and feared that they could lose them. They stared them down whenever the chicks laughed at a joke I cracked, or whenever any of them addressed me.

"I grit my teeth until the meat was done and we had our meal. But I felt isolated and withdrew to the patio again as soon as I was finished.

"Later the redhead came along to bring me ice cream, the driver bought it with the leftover change after he bought the meat. She sat on my lap and gave me a deep, tonsil-exploring kiss which got my erection going again. She helped my hand onto her bikini and, spreading her legs apart to allow me access to rub her nether lips through the bikini. She asked if I would like to feel how wet she was, thinking of me.

"I was just about to pull her gusset aside when we heard footsteps approaching and I moved my hand up to hug her waist. I tried to break the kiss, but she held my head in both her hands. She only stopped when her boyfriend asked her what she was doing. She told him that she brought me my ice cream. Then, daringly, she told him that she had no obligation towards him, especially if he continued to act as if he possessed her. To prove her point she bent over and gave me another long, deep kiss and said something like 'If you can't take that, then fuck yourself'."

Steve chuckled. "I guess that he wasn't impressed."

Dirk smiled. "Not at all, he had to swallow his pride and said that she was free to do as she liked. I, however, got a stare which told me that I was on thin ice for accommodation and transport back to the airport. I said that I was tired of the long distance I had to swim and would probably pass out soon. This was only partly true. It was a long distance, but the current took me and I had almost nothing else to do, but to play with the chick I rescued.

"The redhead told him to move on and that she would follow soon. He gave me a final look; I could see how his jaw muscles tensed up as he grit his teeth and turned around to join the rest of the party.

"The redhead, who was still on my lap, gave me another deep kiss, and guided my hand into her bikini top. I told her that I would love to continue, but that I was reliant on the Cape Town guys and thought it better if she returned and calmed the guy down.

"The guys must have decided that it was better to take their partners back to their accommodation, and away from me. Shortly after the redhead left, they came past me to tell me that they were taking the chicks back and expected to return very late.

"The chicks decided to say their goodbyes and I got a nice intimate hug from the redhead. She even deliberately took my hand and guided it under her bikini cup and onto her pert breast, working my fingers over her nipple for all to see. She gave me a long and extended kiss, even after her boyfriend cleared his throat. She gave him a daring stare when we finished, and stood aside so the blonde could give me a goodbye hug.

"The blonde tried to imitate the redhead's example and lifted my hand towards her breast, but dropped the act when her partner cleared his throat. The brunette took it even further and slipped her hand into my shorts. When they were done, I got glaring stares from my three Cape Town friends. I just shrugged my shoulders, but couldn't hide the content smile on my face. The guys escorted the girls back to their homes and probably had sex there because I hadn't even heard them on their return. I masturbated to the image of the redhead before I could fall asleep.

"During breakfast the next day, the guys said they were taking their chicks to a shopping mall in PE to watch a movie and some dining. They checked if it was fine with me, because there wasn't enough space in the SUV for seven. I already felt detached from the group and said that I'd be fine. As they left, they added that I shouldn't wait for them because they'd probably sleep over at their chicks' accommodation when they return.

"It turned out that the original three were matriculates from the same school in Richards Bay, and the new redhead was the cousin of one of them from Kimberley who arrived a day after the others."

Steve was feeling like a detective again. "I see their plan. They wanted to keep their chicks away from you."

Dirk continued. "I thought the same, and told them they must just be back by noon to pick me up for my flight back the next day. I left for the beach shortly after they were gone and was standing in the queue to hire a surfboard for the morning when Jane slipped in next to me and tapped me on the shoulder. Jane said that I must come with her because she wanted to give me a 'thank-you present' for saving her life. She took my hand and pulled me from the queue.

"It was the first time that I had the opportunity to look at her closely. Jane was about five foot two with a full figure. She wasn't fat by any measure, still sported a nice waist, and wore a conservative bikini which her C-cup breasts filled nicely."

Dirk chuckled. "When I later got intimate with her, I loved the feel of her soft body against mine. My reference for how a woman felt against my body was Lina, who was skinny and well-toned when we had sex, and touching this girl was quite a new experience. I thought her body was very 'huggable' and I loved it. I could hug her and she would almost melt into my body. Her bigger boobs was also a welcome difference from Lina.

"Jane had her chestnut-brown hair tied into a ponytail high up on her head and it cascaded down onto her shoulders. It fascinated me how waves rippled down her hair with every step she took.

"Jane's friends were nearby and when they saw that I had left the queue, stood closer. She introduced me to them and the two girls gave me nice, firm hugs, making sure to press their tits into my chest. The young man with them told me how relieved he was that I saved Jane, because the girl's parents literally told him that they only allowed their daughter to go on the Rage because they trusted him. I got a pat on the back and a shoulder bump from him. Jane checked if it would be okay for her to take me to their apartment and all gave it a clear and said they wouldn't return before around one for lunch."

Steve, the detective, stated the obvious. "I guessed they gave the two of you the 'all clear' to have sex until lunchtime."

Dirk rummaged through their snacks. "Chocolate or chips (crisps)?"

"I'll take a Lunch Bar, and a cola."

Dirk handed him his order and smiled. "I also thought they made it quite clear. It wasn't ten o'clock yet, so we had around three hours to do our thing. It was a short walk to the apartment and I could sense that she got increasingly nervous the further we went. Jane led me to her bedroom, leaving the door open behind us.

"Jane blushed and said that I not only saved her life, but also gave her an orgasm. She also admitted that my ministrations calmed her down, it distracted her attention, and that she wanted to return the favor. She stepped closer and gave me a sensual kiss. She must have secretly untied the top's bowties because when we broke and separated, her bikini top fell to the ground. She said something like 'You already played with them, you can just as well see them' when she saw I noticed the dropped top and that I inspected her breasts with interest.

"She dropped to her knees, pulled my trunks off, and took my stiff cock into her mouth. She smiled at me, saying that she felt it on her back during the rescue and had thoughts of playing with it. After pulling my foreskin back and giving it a nice lick and suck, Jane said that it was her first attempt at a blowjob and asked if she was doing it right. I told her that she could judge her technique by how stiff I was."

Dirk looked at Steve. "I don't know about you, but I would get an erection from any attention a nice girl administered to me."

Steve smiled and nodded. "Same here."

Dirk continued. "I reached down and took her head in my hands, pumping slowly into her mouth. I wasn't sure if she just wanted to get me close before she helped me into her pussy, or if she wanted me to come in her mouth, or on her tits.

"When I told her that I was close, she started to blow me with more determination, and I decided that she wanted to have it in her mouth. Soon, I thrusted forward with my eruption which caught her by surprise and she backed off. My next string landed on her nose, over her mouth and onto her chin. I fired another shot or two which ended up on her boobs.

"I saw that Jane swallowed whatever she had in her mouth, but also noticed that she had difficulty breathing. Her breasts heaved when she inhaled deeply, but it started a coughing fit. When she was done she said, in a hoarse voice, that some semen ended up in her trachea. It was then that I noticed a string of semen which came out of her nose and was clinging onto her upper lip.

"Before I could tell her about it, she sneezed, ejecting even more semen from her nose. She gave a few more coughs and smiled shyly, saying in a slightly more normal voice, that she hadn't expected it so deep in her throat.

"I retrieved a sheet of tissue from her bedside drawer and wiped the semen off her face and showed it to her. She asked if it was semen, and when I smiled, she added that it really went deep into her throat.

"I held a new tissue in front of her nose and told her to blow her nose, and although she could expel more of my semen, there must have remained some because she later admitted that semen continued to trickle down her throat afterwards.

"I took the initiative and pushed her until she was laying on her back on the bed. I removed her bikini bottoms and she spread her legs wide, mentioning with a smile that I already played there as well.

"Jane smiled at me and started to spread my semen that landed on her breasts over her nipples, supplementing more from her face. She said her friends told her to try it and she liked it. I needed no further invitation and dropped between her legs. I made a quick inspection, it was only the second real pussy that I had seen in real life.

"Jane's inner lips were much larger than her almost inconspicuous outer lips, almost..." Dirk stopped mid-sentence, realizing he wanted to say 'almost like Sis's', and had to think fast. He retrieved a serviette from the center console which was folded diagonally and held it between his hands with a large amount of the unfolded corner sticking out. Next he cupped his hands slightly and curled his thumbs and pressed them into his hands. He held the result for Steve to see.

"Almost like this, her labia majora looked like the upper edge of my hand and index fingers. The serviette resembles how her inner labia looked and my thumbs represent how her clitoris looked like.

"Lina's pussy on the other hand, had large, puffy outer lips which hid the inner lips and almost all of her clit. Even with her legs spread wide, you could only see a small part of her inner works.

"Her clit looked very inviting and because her clit was bigger than Lina's, I thought of inspecting it closely to see more detail. I started to rub it with my thumb, slowly working the hood back. Initially, I didn't see her clit, but after a while, and suggested by some heavy breathing on her side, I could see the clitoral glans poking out of the hood. At that stage, I bent over and licked it lightly, which caused her to jerk and gasp for air. As I went in for another lick, she pushed my head back, saying it was too sensitive. I pulled the hood back over the glans and rubbed her through the hood. I could feel the stiffness of her clit below and it didn't take her long to orgasm.

"By then, my erection was fully restored and I wanted to enter her. I poked my middle finger into her pussy to test if she was ready for me, only to find that she was really wet, pulling strings of her nectar with it as I removed my finger. I asked if she had a condom because I didn't expect to have sex, but she said she that her period ended the day before and that she was in her safe window.

"I wanted to sniff her juices, but she took my hand and stuck my finger in her mouth, sucking her own juices off my finger. Next, she moved fully onto her bed and stuck two of her fingers into her pussy and then held them in the direction of my mouth. I crawled onto the bed to take her wet fingers into my mouth. As I crawled forward to take them into my mouth, she pulled them back so I had to crawl even further. When I was close enough, she got hold of my erection and guided me into her and allowed me to suck her nectar off her fingers.

"I immediately started to work her pussy and didn't need much before I exploded inside her. I continued to work her pussy until I was totally spent. She hooked her legs around mine to prevent me from pulling out and offered her lips to be kissed. When we broke for air, she told me how she had fantasized about us having sex since I rescued her, and that it was a pity that our time would be up by one o'clock.

"I told her that my accommodation would be private until the next morning, and she suggested that we go there to continue our intimacy after lunch. But before then, she wanted me to fuck her doggy-style because it would be a new experience for her. I needed time to recover and she wanted to clean herself, so we separated for a recovery break.

"After about thirty minutes, we both felt ready for another round. She wanted to go directly for the sex, but I suggested we do a sixty-nine first. I laid on my back and told her to straddle my head. I actually wanted to make a close inspection of her interesting pussy. When I started to work her pussy with my tongue, I was surprised that there was still semen leaking out of her. It was too late to do anything, so I decided to push through. It was the first time I had tasted my own semen. I did however collect some to rub onto her nipples. I was ready after a while and slid out from beneath her. I ordered her back to the edge of the bed and told her that I tried doggy-style before, and liked it more standing at the edge of the bed than kneeling behind the partner.

"I guided her to back into me and ordered her to push back hard. I wanted to try it using my hands, which would normally grip her hips, to cuddle her breasts. The experiment worked while I was going slowly, but as I approached my orgasm and kicked my action into top gear, I was forced to grip her hips again.

"I was still enjoying my last moments inside her, when we heard her friends arriving. They had the presence of mind to make a large noise and gave us time to retreat to the bathroom. We took our clothes with us and took a combined shower. We had to restrain ourselves to only wash each other and not to have another go at each other.

"When we got out of the shower, I could see the knowing smiles on her friends' faces. We couldn't deny anything, her bed linens were soiled and a cum-soaked towel was left in the living room. The apartment was also filled with the smell of sex. They were thoughtful enough to buy enough lunch so we could join them.

"They expected Jane to join them after lunch and for me to either join them or to go on my own. I suggested showing them how to 'read' the currents so that they'd be better prepared for back currents and stuff in future, and also to use these currents and not to try and fight them as Jane had done.

"The five of us spent the afternoon together and the other girl without the boyfriend, let me call her... Janet, started to tag mostly with me and Jane. I saw the three girls scheming but thought nothing of it.

"When it started to get late, Jane suggested that I braai with them for supper before the two of us would withdraw to my apartment. The others agreed and we quickly bought rump steak and other stuff for starch and salads.

"When I was ready to withdraw with Jane, she surprised me by asking if I would mind if Janet could join us. They anticipated my agreement because both had their overnight bags packed. I mean what red-blooded, young man wouldn't? The sudden change of plans would leave the two lovebirds all alone, and they appreciated the move. The guy offered to drive the kilometer to my accommodation to spare us the walk.

"I decided to use the room with the double bed, since we didn't expect the Cape Town crew back. I was done with formalities and proposed that we go all naked. Jane suggested that I have a go at Janet first, because she hadn't had any sex during their Rage trip, to which I suggested the ottoman position which Lina and I liked most.

"She did, however, request, somewhat self-consciously, that I eat her pussy first. I used the opportunity to make another pussy inspection. Her pussy was somewhere between Lina's and Jane's. The outer lips were puffy, like Lina's, but her inner lips were protruding like Jane's, albeit not as pronounced. Her clit was also larger than Lina's but smaller than Jane's. She enjoyed my efforts to search for her clit, and my oral ministrations when my hands couldn't succeed in finding it. Jane made a contribution by kissing Janet's breasts and nibbling on her nipples. I was rock hard by the time she orgasmed and Janet was of course, soaking wet.