Spring Break Ch. 05: Sun Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After Janet orgasmed, I took a seat on an ottoman and told her to straddle me, facing in my direction. I helped her hips closer to me until her pussy lips were opened up by my shaft. I worked her hips forward and backward, and soon she bucked her hips to slide her hugging wet folds up and down my shaft.

"In that position, I could kiss any one of her breasts or her lips, and I used my options to good effect. My ministrations were very effective on Janet and she soon begged me to insert myself into her. I told her to lift herself and guide my member into her. I could hear her moan when she impaled herself onto my shaft. I'd already come three times with Jane in the morning and felt that I would need time. The position allowed Janet to work slowly, which suited both of us fine.

"I hovered for a long time as if in limbo, not getting any closer, but remaining rock hard inside her. Janet similarly kept on moaning contently all the while. The changes in stimulation I made whenever I switched my lips' target did its job and Janet started to grind her hips with enthusiasm into me. It must have changed the way she rubbed my penis and I also started to experience an approaching orgasm.

"I didn't wait for her, but stood up and flipped her onto my sleeper couch and started to hammer my dick hard into her. I must have hit the right spot and she gave herself over in an intense orgasm. I didn't need any encouragement either, and blasted whatever sperm I had into her, keeping on long after my pelvic contractions seized.

"No sperm escaped her pussy when I pulled out, but as soon as she got up, it started to trickle out of her.

"I made us some drinks and went outside to the patio, still naked. We sat on the three-seater outdoor bench with me in the middle. My arms were around their necks and I cupped their far breasts, playing with their nipples. I would kiss them alternately, even leaning over from time to time to kiss a breast. The two of them would also lean over to kiss me or my dick, making sure that it didn't deflate entirely. I also removed my hand from a breast to insert a finger into a wet vagina, which made fondling a nipple afterwards a slippery business.

"The girls played rock/paper/scissors to see who would decide on the services of my dick when we went to bed, and who would get it in the morning. Jane won and decided to have me in the morning. I spooned Janet and Jane again helped in kissing Janet's tits. We remained in the position and Jane got in behind me, pressing her nice tits into my back.

"I woke a few times during the night and was surprised that I was semi-hard and still inside Janet. This caused me to go stiff again, and I worked my dick back into her. She woke up once or twice, rewarding me with a content moan. I think Jane made the wrong decision.

"Early morning while I worked myself back into Janet, Jane woke up and protested. She said it was morning and it was her turn. I said that I would just work myself hard inside Janet's pussy before I would roll over and spoon her.

"Janet enjoyed my last ministrations and held my hand tight onto her breast. I only pulled out after Janet made a moan of pleasure. She rolled over and kissed me before I rolled over to face Jane, who also gave me a nice kiss, before turning her back on me so I could spoon her.

"I was soon inside her and my hand on her nipple. I worked my erection into her until she gave a content sigh. We slumbered in and I woke with the sun beating onto me. I realized that I should soon have to start packing for my return trip, and decided to get the ball rolling with Jane. I slowly started to pump into her, mainly to work my semi-stiff member back to a full-on erection. Janet was the first to wake up and moved around to kiss Jane's breast. Soon Jane also woke up and responded to my ministrations, which became too much and she orgasmed on my cock. I still had some way to go and continued to plunge into her pussy. At some stage, I feared that I wouldn't be able to complete the mission, but Janet got the brainwave to rub my scrotum. The additional sensation did it and I fired a shot or two into Jane.

"Janet got up and started the shower and called us, still coupled, to join her in the shower. Although we enjoyed washing each other's bodies, we had not the time to engage in more sex. We got dressed and inspected the furniture and linen for spills. The linen of the double bed was soiled with cum, but I decided to leave it to the Cape Town guys to clean.

"I found some bacon and eggs and made a light breakfast. While eating, my curiosity got the better of me and I asked Jane about me playing with her tits and later her pussy while I rescued her.

"She said that she felt my hand slipping onto her breast the moment I did it, but it gave her something else to think about. She was also just so thankful that I came to her rescue that she didn't mind. She leaned over to give me a light kiss and said that she actually appreciated my ministrations during the rescue. I decided to try it again when I have the opportunity."

Steve chuckled. "I guess they wouldn't include sexual ministrations as part of the lifesaver curriculum, even if it works every time."

Dirk smiled at the notion and continued his story. "Janet added that Jane told them of the rescue, and even that she orgasmed from the ministrations and that she wanted to return the favor. So her three mates conspired to give us our three hour opportunity to have sex.

"The two girls didn't have a lot to pack and I was the last to finish. I left my baggage in the living room where I slept and walked Jane and Janet back to their place where we continued to chat.

"The three girls withdrew into the kitchen to prepare some late morning snacks and returned giggling. I guess they compared notes on their experiences of the previous night. The third girl blushed when I caught her looking at my swim shorts.

"They offered me a ride back to our place and when the Cape Town crew didn't pitch by quarter past twelve, they offered to take me to the airport. I thought back on the messed up bed and didn't feel bad about leaving it for them.

"I got, of course, nice goodbye kisses and hugs from all three the girls and a nice slap on the back and a shoulder bump from the guy.

"And that is the story of the sex I had by being a lifeguard."

Steve was astounded. "Fuck man, I thought you only banged the chick you rescued, but I almost lost count. You also fucked her friend, Janet, as well as the brunette partner of your Cape Town deserters, the one from Richards Bay. And you also had fun with the numerous chicks in the waves whose swimming gear you dislodged." Steve showed the twenty kilometer (13 mi) warning for the one-stop and looked at the fuel gauge. It would be a good time to stop.

Steve realized that they still have ten more minutes to kill. "If you had the opportunity, which of the girls you eyed in the waves would you love to bang?"

Dirk bit his lip in thought before he answered. "You'll remember that I narrowed my selection down to three girls, a brunette surfer form Umhlanga, blonde surfer from Empangeni and her blonde friend. I guess both blondes would be a nice fuck, but I would prefer the brunette, just because she was a good sport."

Steve had another question. "And the Cape Town group's partners?"

Dirk had to think deep. "I already had the brunette, and wouldn't mind a second round with her." After some deep thought he continued. "But that doesn't mean that I would prefer her above the other two. I think I would prefer the redhead, because she had the guts to stand up against the guys and was leading the rebellion against those jerks. After her, I'd take the brunette again, and lastly the blonde." After some thought Dirk added, "I'd take the blonde who was dumped before the other blonde. At least she made an effort to warn me."

Dirk looked at Steve. "How is your back behaving?"

Steve flexed his spine sideways. "Holding out fine, but I'm glad we're about to swap."

Dirk looked at the time displayed on the Golf's dashboard. "It's just about nine, we should be on the road by half past again."

Steve took the turn-off for the one-stop. "I believe you identified two possible stories for out next section. The sex I had with my masseuse classmate after we returned from our Rage, and the group sex I had as part of a strip-game during our Rage. Think about it and make your pick when we hit the road again.

*****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. A constructive comment is always welcome.