Spring Break Ch. 06: Sun Late Morning

Story Info
Steve tells of a stripping game during his Matric Rage.
10.4k words
4.76
4.9k
15

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve tells of a stripping game during his matric Rage

Category: Group Sex.

Tags: Bareback sex; Creampie; Cunnilingus; Defloration; Fellatio; First time; Group sex; Strip game; Threesome; Tit fuck; Virgin

I thank kenjisato for making this story much more readable and enjoyable than I could master on my own.

This story plays off in South Africa. Spring break is late September/early October. The academic year starts January and ends December.

Matric refers to Grade 12 or the final year in Secondary School, equivalent to senior year in the US, a year during which scholars turn 18 years old. Several learners (scholars) go on a short holiday (Rage) after completing their matric exams to celebrate their scholastic freedom. Some scholars use this opportunity, which lacks parental/adult supervision, to experiment with sex and alcohol. This is the story of what happened during such a matric Rage, almost two years before the present.

Scholars start Secondary School in Grade 8. Matric scholars often 'introduce' Grade 8 scholars to Secondary School by making them do silly things during the first week of the academic year.

' Rag ' is a weeklong charity event at local Universities at the beginning of the academic year which culminates in a float parade. A carnival atmosphere is created and there is a history of unplanned pregnancies, especially among first year (freshman) students.

All characters in actual or implied sexual situations are 18 or above.

****

Earlier in the series:

Dirk and Steve were on their way to Dirk's home on a farm near Tzaneen which is about 1,800 kilometers from Stellenbosch, where they study at the university. They took to the road in Dirk's red City Golf, which had its radio broken. They decided to tell each other about past sex experiences to pass the almost-twenty hours they expected to be on the road, travelling over two days.

During the first part of the first day, Steve told Dirk about the sex he had with Juliette, a lactating young mother during his Rage holiday (Chapter 1). During the second shift, Dirk told Steve how he took the virginity of his best friend's twin sister (Chapter 2). During the third and final shift of the first day, Steve told Dirk about the recent sex he had during the winter break with his sister's friend, Sandra, based on the theme of Final Fantasy (Chapter 3).

They overnighted at Steve's home in Bloemfontein, and during the night, Steve's mother (Laura) noted suspicious movements between bedrooms, which awakened desires and memories of her own. The movement included a visit by Sandra to Steve's bedroom where they continued their sex on the theme of Final Fantasy (Chapter 4). The two young men left very early with Dirk telling Steve about the sex he had with the girl, whose life he saved after she was swept into the sea. They are ready to start the second leg of the second day, and it was Steve's turn to tell another story.

This story contains references to Chapters 1, 3 and 4, but can be read on its own.

****

Dirk returned to the car first and sorted his seat out behind the steering wheel, without his usual mumble about large guys and small cars. There was no audience to hear his tirade, so there was no point in complaining.

He got himself comfortable and arranged the refreshments and snacks, hoping that Steve would join him soon. Dirk was just considering to go on a search for Steve, when he approached the car from the restaurant's children's playground.

Steve was apologetic about being late and got his back support ready in the passenger seat and moved the seat forward. "I did some stretches and back exercises on the playground, prevention is better than cure!" With all the sex talk in the car, he secretly was hoping to fuck Dirk's eighteen-year-old sister, Alta, if not that night, then at least sometime during their weeklong stay. He may even have a go at Dirk's twenty-nine-year-old stepmother, Ingrid, who was widowed about six months ago. It would therefore be wise to take care of his problematic back.

Dirk asked Steve to come along during the break to chat with Alta about her plans to do a B.Com after matric. At the time, the plan didn't include sex, but, Steve added sex with Alta and Ingrid to his Spring Break bucket list as the trip progressed.

Steve felt hypocritical about the situation, because he told Dirk, in no uncertain terms, that Dirk should leave his sister, Sis, alone during their overnight stay. Thinking back on the previous night, he started to admire Dirk for the self-restraint displayed the night before, with three women in the house and not taking advantage of the situation.

"Are you okay? Luckily, it is my turn to drive," Dirk sounded concerned.

"I'm actually fine. I took a muscle-relaxant tablet and Mom rubbed some muscle-relaxer cream on my back. The exercises also help, I would have slept so much better last night, if I remembered to do my exercises yesterday during the breaks." Steve silently regretted that he had to cut Sandra's visit to his bedroom short due to his back pain. A situation which could have been prevented if he did some exercises during the previous day's breaks.

Dirk started his City Golf and pulled out of the parking bay and worked his way back onto the highway.

"Have you decided?" Steve was anxious to get started on his story.

Dirk bit his lip before he answered, he tried to recall the name of the girl who massaged Steve's back on their arrival at Plettenbergbaai for their Rage holiday. "Yes, it was difficult to decide, the sex you had with your masseuse during Rage, I think you called her 'Jenna'... or 'Jenny', sounded tempting, but I think your group sex episode wins with a clear margin."

Steve smiled, he sensed that Dirk was unsure about the girl's name. "Yes, I called her Jenny, but it isn't her real name." (They decided earlier to use fake names to protect the identity of the women involved). He handed a Lunch Bar to Dirk and readied himself to relay the events.

"You'll remember from yesterday, we were three unattached guys and two couples in our Rage group. On the Monday and Wednesday, while I visited Juliette, the other two unattached guys tried their luck with single girls on the beach, without significant success."

Steve realized that it would be difficult to keep track of six names, he'll have to make name associations to ensure that Dirk can keep track. After he thought for a while, he smiled and continued. "Let me call my two mates 'Dick' and 'Blake'. Dick was six foot tall and very slender."

Dirk chuckled. "Like a real 'dick'... Like a penis. Long and slender? I get that."

Steve grinned in response, glad that Dirk got the connection. "It is not his real name, but that is how I think of him. A very outdoor sporty guy, mainly cricket and hockey, and a good sprinter. Not a lot of upper body strength like rugby players, but not to be written off entirely, and very fit. He had a deep tan and faded brown hair. 'Blake' was also sporty, but an indoors guy, a gymnast. He wasn't tanned at all, and wore a loose shirt all the time when he was outdoors. Whatever part of his body was potentially exposed to the sun when outdoors, would be liberally covered in high SPF suntan lotions."

Steve didn't wait long for Dirk's response. "'Blake' like 'blank' as in pale or white'? Especially with a layer of sun-tan lotion on. I think I can remember that."

Steve was satisfied that the names stuck with Dirk. "Yes, Blake had pale arms and legs and an almost-white torso. He was slightly shorter than Dick at five foot ten, and has much more upper-body strength with broad shoulders. Dark brown hair, but not faded like Dick's because of the lack of sunshine.

"I couldn't withdraw entirely from the group to be with Juliette every day, and agreed to go hunting for chicks with Dick and Blake on the Thursday. We passed Juliette's flat on route to the beach. She was in her white bikini, and you'll remember, that that was her signal to me that she was available for sex (see Spring Break, Chapter 1). I was tempted to fake another back pain and have sex with Juliette, but decided against it. Juliette did make a show for us, which Dick and Blake loved, they even expressed their wish to fuck her. I just smiled and faked innocence, echoing their wishes.

"Now, the earlier strategies of the two to work as a pair and later to work independently the days before didn't work, primarily because few girls were Raging on their own or in pairs. Most of them were part of larger groups—I guess the girls found safety in numbers. Other girls were already hooked up with some boys, like your Cape Town-asshole friends. The best they achieved was some necking or a bit of hanky-panky. None of the girls were prepared to take them to their accommodation, and too scared to go to ours for something more intimate.

"Once they realized that I was in, they suggested that we try and hook up with a group of three girls, which they claimed to be the most common size for girl-only groups. After roaming the beach as a group for unattached trios of girls, and being continuously rejected, we strategized again. We speculated that the three of us made an intimidating sight. We decided to split up, and approached girl trios individually. It would be less intimidating, and improve our chances three fold."

"Sure enough, soon after we split up, Blake waved to me and gestured that I should come to him. He was standing in the walkway of the beach entrance of the small shopping center. I immediately spotted a brunette next to him, let me call her 'Bronwyn', some five inches shorter than Blake at about five foot five. She wore a blouse, which was unbuttoned and showed her modest pink bikini top covering B-cup boobs. Her denim shorts were low on her hips and showed her well-toned legs off nicely with her pink bikini bottoms sticking out above the waist band."

Dirk connected the dots. "This should be easy to remember, 'BRrronwyn, the BRrrunette with 'B'-cup boobs, thanks pal."

Steve chuckled, glad that Dirk picked up on his choice of fake names. "On Blake's other side, and slightly behind his back, was a black head wearing a see-through beach cover-up, so let me call her 'Raven'. She was as tall as Blake at five foot ten. She wore a white bikini, in almost the same conservative style as Bronwyn's, but her Double-D-cup boobs showed much more flesh than her brunette friend's. Her legs had a bit more meat than Bronwyn's and she seemed a little more padded, just like Jane... the girl from your story before our last stop. I couldn't see a third girl, but between the two, I hoped to be paired-up with Raven.

"As I approached, I could sense the two, but especially Raven, were evaluating me as well. I wore tight-fitting, three-quarter swimming trunks and a towel around my neck, and I guess my package showed nicely because both girls' gazes were directed towards my crotch. Raven had an appreciating smile when she looked up, which caused my heart to skip a beat.

"As I joined the trio, Raven was nearest and she gave me a nice hug, making sure that she got a feel of my package by pressing her hips into me. Bronwyn was a bit more reserved and broke away even before I could squish her boobs against my chest.

"Just then, a five-foot-seven blonde arrived. She wore an unbuttoned, white beach shirt, which didn't hide her turquoise bikini in a smaller and much riskier cut than her two friends' bikinis. I couldn't miss the camel toe fold in her bottoms and guessed that her lips were shaven, and started to hope that I'd be joined up with her instead. Even more so, when she hugged her firm body against mine. She deliberately rubbed her crotch over my package during the hug, and even guided my hand to brush over her young, C-sized breast, when we separated.

"We started to scan the beach for Dick, and I was almost ready to go on a search when Blake spotted him. We waved him closer and after he hugged the three girls, we decided to chill at the coffee shop to discuss our plans."

Dirk interrupted. "Hey pal, you forgot to give the blonde a name!"

Steve thought a bit. "Let me call her Isabelle." He hoped that Dirk would catch his 'ice' association.

Dirk counted the characters in Steve's story off on his fingers. "Okay, let me see if I have it right. Apart from short-ass, dark-haired Steve, at five foot five, there was also slender outdoor Dick at six foot, and indoor gymnast Blake with his pale five-foot-ten body covered in suntan lotion. Then we have the ladies. BRronwyn, the BRrunette with B-size boobs. Icy blonde, Isabelle, with C-size boobs and Raven with black hair and nice Double-D-sized melons! And short-ass Steve was torn between icy Isabelle and big-boobed Raven!"

Steve nodded his head in agreement and continued. "We were still mulling around, trying to work out where to go, when a waitress of the shop where we gathered asked if we wanted a 'table for six' and showed us to a table with a view onto the beach below. I got myself seated between Isabelle and Raven, which suited me fine.

"As soon as we got seated, Blake checked with Dick and me if we were good to hang out with the three beauties he found. I nodded my head in approval and Dick smoothly complimented Blake on the exceptional quality and beauty of the chicks he had spotted. The beaming smiles on their faces told us that they appreciated Dick's compliment. I immediately envied Dick, because he was so comfortable among girls. I secretly wondered how many pussies he had dipped his dick into, in the past, compared to my two.

"Blake also saw the appreciative smiles and left the chicks no option but to be stuck with us for the day. To make up for my awkwardness, I told them that we were from Bloemfontein. They told us that they were from Joh'burg and had arrived late at night the previous day. They were still trying to figure out how things work when Blake spotted them. They were just too glad for the assistance he offered, especially when they learned that he had two pals who would gladly join the group.

"We ordered milkshakes, and as soon as the waitress disappeared, I felt Isabelle's hand on my knee. I responded by opening up my knees and to place my hand over hers and steadily working it towards my crotch. I started to envision kissing her when the smile on Dick's face, and the absence of her other hand on top of the table, told me that she was probably doing the same to him.

"We started to discuss our plans, and Dick immediately took the lead by suggesting that we should at least start off enjoying the waves. All agreed until Isabelle reminded us that the sun would soon burn down on us, and looking in Blake's direction, said that we should consider an indoor activity before noon and for most of the afternoon. When she heard no objections, she suggested board games or something similar at their accommodation.

"Dick summarized the plan, which was to swim until around noon and to pick up lunch on our way to the girls' accommodation, where after we could play games and watch movies until we pass out.

"As I readied myself to slip my hand onto Isabelle's thigh, Raven got her hand, rubbing and squeezing onto my thigh as well. I moved my other hand under the table and onto her hand. She slipped her hand out from under mine and placed it over mine to guide it over to her thigh before slipping her hand back to my thigh. I could feel how she spread her legs to allow me to work onto her inner thigh.

"Her other hand however, remained above the table, signaling to me that she was not too interested in Blake. It immediately scored bonus points in my mind.

"Poor Blake, he was the guy who discovered the chicks, but he had both his hands above the table. He once slipped his hand under the table, just for Bronwyn to take his hand and return it onto the table. He also dipped his hand closest to Raven under the table, but she just moved closer to me and angled her legs away from him.

"Just then, the shakes arrived and Isabelle removed her hand from my leg to receive the shake. Raven's hand remained on my thigh, working itself onto the trunks and closer to my crotch. While drinking the shake, Isabelle's left hand remained under the table, and Dick's smile just got wider. This was a clear indication that Isabelle now focused on Dick and I decided to move closer to Raven to signal to her that I was into her. She responded by giving my upper thigh a nice squeeze and pressing her shoulder against mine.

"We finished the shakes at around ten and decided to set our plan in motion and to take a quick dip. We found a place to dump our stuff and were staring at each other when Dick made the first move. He spread his beach towel over the sand and dumped his low-cut vest on it. Isabell unceremoniously removed her shirt and dumped her stuff on Dick's towel and playfully dared Dick to catch her if he could.

Dick, who is a good sprinter, had the presence of mind to allow her to reach the deeper water before he caught up with her. I also spread my towel open and dumped my slip-ons on it. Raven removed her cover-up and dropped it on my towel along with her other stuff. I anticipated her giving me a similar dare, but she smiled shyly, lifted one of her boobs with a hand and said that they swayed too much when she ran. Again, I was tongue-tied and mumbled an awkward 'Ohhh'. I later thought that I should have told her that I like swinging boobs!

"I took Raven's hand and strolled into the ocean until we were about waist deep. Just then, a wave—which was about to break—approached. Isabelle and Dick, who were some five to six meters deeper, dipped under. I stepped in front of the wave and pulled Raven closer to shield her from the impact, but I lost my footing when it broke on top of us. As I oriented myself, I saw Dick leaning into Isabelle for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and offered her lips for him.

"I turned around and searched for Raven. She was drifting away in the wake of the wave and I rushed towards her. She must also have noticed Dick and Isabelle's intimacy and said that Isabelle probably wanted to make up for lost time, as she had dumped her boyfriend who cheated on her at the matric ball after-party.

"She thanked me for trying to save her and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said that I must do better, if I wanted to catch her. I sensed the rising water of an approaching wave and pulled her against me. I dipped underwater, taking her with me just when the wave was about to hit us. When we surfaced, she gulped for air, but didn't try to escape my grasp. I asked her if that attempt was better. She playfully hit my shoulder with a fist and said that I should have warned her before dipping her head underwater.

"Meanwhile, Blake and Bronwyn seemed to stop in knee-deep water, just holding hands. In the deeper water, I noticed that Dick and Isabelle were hugging and kissing each other quite intimately. Isabelle even had her legs wrapped around Dick's waist at times. Raven then called Bronwyn closer, encouraging her to come deeper and trust Blake to help her, if needed.

"Dick and Isabelle, in the meantime, steadily drifted towards the edge of the swimming area, and once they were isolated from the crowd, I noticed that Dick had pulled her bikini cups aside and was playing with her nipples as he cupped her breasts. By the way he smiled, I assumed that she was working his dick under the surface.

"Blake and Bronwyn braced the waves with us for a while, but soon retreated back to the shore, where they found an open, shady spot for Blake to spread his towel so they could sit and chat. Although they seemed not to be physically into each other, they, at least, seemed to get along emotionally.

"I started to try my luck with Raven and her breasts. She didn't mind me touching them, but stopped me from pulling the cups off them. She did, however, allow me to guide her hand into my swimming trunks to feel my growing dick.