Spring Break Ch. 06: Sun Late Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blake came back, still sporting a healthy erection wrapped in an otherwise empty condom. Bronwyn followed and as she sat down next to me, I couldn't miss the patch of red on her bikini's gusset. It was a tipping point in my life, and from that moment on, I wanted to deflower a virgin. It became an obsession to have sex with a virgin and is currently my biggest fantasy and right at the top of my bucket list.

"Dick won the next round and thought Bronwyn was overdressed, and made her remove her top. "Blake was the loser, and we wondered how to handle it, because he was already naked. Isabelle said that, since it was his first loss after getting naked, he must do a truth challenge. Dick, as the winner could set the challenge. He asked Blake to tell us how it happened that he fucked the neighbor's daughter.

"Blake told us that he was home alone during Easter Break, watching sports when there was a knock on the door late morning. It was the neighbor's daughter, who wanted him to help her offload some heavy stuff from her car. She didn't make a good impression, she seemed tired, neglected and even had a bruised eye. This was in contrast to the beautiful, sexy, next-door girl that she was while in school. Turned out that she got pregnant during Rag-week at varsity and married, the jerk who knocked her up, shortly afterwards. She dropped out of varsity in order to keep the baby, and to support her husband, but he neglected and abused her, blaming her for ruining his life. She had finally had enough after three years of abuse, filed for divorce, and was moving back into her parents' house.

"While Blake helped her to offload her stuff, he built up sweat from the labor, but didn't take off his shirt as I would have done. She, too, worked up a sweat and both were soaking wet by the time they were done. She suggested that they take a dip, and told Blake that he could swim in his underwear. She too stripped to her bra and panties. One thing led to another and they soon fucked each other right there next to the pool.

"Other 'Truth' challenges started to roll in. Blake asked me if I got lucky with Jenny, the girl who massaged my back when we arrived, and if she would cheat on her boyfriend. I just told them that my back was in too bad of a shape to get lucky with her, but that I do think that Jenny was definitely willing to play the field. Blake took it to heart and fucked Jenny on our last night at Plett."

Dirk was curious. "How do you know that?"

Steve smiled and continued. "Remember the other story, the one you didn't pick, the one where I finally got lucky with Jenny? Well, she told me how she slipped out of bed when her boyfriend was asleep and joined Blake on the convertible couch in the living room. Her boyfriend had too much to drink that evening, so he was useless in bed and didn't wake up when she got out of bed.

"Dick was asked if he creampied the hockey captain, to which he responded, 'Almost every time.' Isabelle was asked how it was to have sex with a cousin, to which she replied, 'not a lot different.' She thought that they would do it again now that the ice was broken, especially because of his nice dick.

"Raven was asked if she was ever tit-fucked, and to our disappointment, she said that she hadn't been. Bronwyn was asked what was the furthest that she had gone before that night. She blushed, when she told us that her brother had sucked her tits and fingered her to orgasm. And she sucked his dick to orgasm. He was just starting to date and wanted to test the plans he had in mind for his girlfriend.

"Hereafter, the 'dares' started to come through. Raven was mad at Dick for fucking Isabelle earlier, and dared him to eat Isabelle's pussy. As before, the duration was the difference between Raven's winning six and Dick's losing one."

Dirk interrupted again. "You mean eating the pussy in which he came minutes before?"

Steve chuckled. "Exactly, you should have seen Dick's disgust when he realized that. All I can say is that he 'came up for breath' often and couldn't get Isabelle to orgasm. The result was that he left her in dire need for a release.

"Dick and Raven won the next round with a double six and got a large enough 'privacy roll' to withdraw to Raven's room, taking the third condom with them.

"Isabelle didn't wait and immediately guided my mouth to complete Dick's unfinished business. I decided to make the most of it and test the cunnilingus skills that Juliette taught me the day before."

"Didn't you taste Dick in her pussy?"

Steve chuckled. "I was so horny, I didn't really care. Both Dick and Blake had their dicks in pussies already, while I was still without luck. I guess Dick did a good enough job, and any remaining sperm wasn't too obvious.

"Nevertheless, it wasn't long before Isabelle's whole body started to shudder. Then, unexpectedly she screamed and squirted into my mouth as an orgasm hit her. I didn't back off and continued my ministrations, and even to Isabelle's surprise, she squirted a second and third time. She eventually begged me to stop."

Dirk ticked Isabelle's biggest wish off in his head without interrupting Steve.

"Blake and Bronwyn, in the meantime, opted to cuddle behind the couch, out of sight. They peeked over the backrest to see what Isabelle and I were up to. We went to the bathroom to clean up, and then Isabelle asked me to fuck her hard. She leaned over the couch's armrest, depriving Blake and Bronwyn the privacy they wanted, while I fucked her hard from behind. I let the clock overrun with about two minutes to give me the time to fill Isabelle's vagina.

"Dick and Raven enquired about the commotion when they emerged, to which Isabelle sung my cunnilingus praises. So when Raven won the next round, she nominated me to eat her pussy out, all five minutes. She also commended my skills after she, herself, had an intense orgasm.

"I won the next round and nominated Raven to be tit-fucked by me, also for a full five minutes. Since I was the winner, and Bronwyn was the loser, I told both Dick and Blake to kiss her breasts. Isabelle, who didn't want to miss out on the action, decided to eat Raven's pussy.

"It wasn't long before Dick stopped kissing Bronwyn's boob and got Isabelle back onto his lap. Blake followed the lead and had Bronwyn straddling him in the same way. I decided to ignore the clock and fuck Raven's tits until I came.

"When I called 'time', Blake's condom was finally filled with cum and Isabelle was leaking again. This was where the game stopped. While Raven and Isabelle were gone, we three guys decided that it was time for supper. We pooled money together and opted for a KFC bucket with coleslaw and fries.

"Dick, Blake and I threw a die to see who would go to order and collect supper, to which Dick lost. Isabelle offered to go with him and while the two were away, Bronwyn shyly asked me to eat her pussy as well. Blake was only too glad to swap partners and have a go at Raven.

"Bronwyn and I withdrew to her bedroom and I started my ministrations. I took my time to allow myself to recover, I mean I had already dumped my load twice. I worked her up slowly and when I felt good to go, helped her over the edge. She, too, had an intense orgasm, and..." Steve pondered on how to describe how Bronwyn's body responded. "She didn't squirt, but she did expel a liquid, almost like cream. I first thought it was Blake's cum, but then I realized that Blake had a condom whenever he fucked her."

Dirk, whose now-deceased mother, enlisted him in the school's 'sex education' program in his Grade Eleven year, helped Steve out. "Women can have two different types of excretions when they orgasm. First, they can squirt a watery substance, normally in large volumes. Then they can also excrete a creamy semen-like substance from some gland near the urethra, guess this is what it was. I think it is called an 'ejaculate'."

Steve's facial expression showed how impressed he was, that he had managed to make a girl 'ejaculate'. He bit his lip before he continued. "While she was catching her breath, I quickly went to the living room to get myself a condom, eager to hit a home run with Bronwyn, but Blake took the box with him into Raven's bedroom. I thought of knocking on the door, but from the sounds inside, I thought it better to leave them in their bliss.

"Then it hit me that Bronwyn should still be a few days away from her fertile window, I think the window starts around day ten..."

Dirk sensed that Steve wanted his confirmation. He decided not to correct his mate, ten days were close enough. He just nodded his head in agreement.

Steve continued, relieved that he wasn't wrong. "So I asked Bronwyn when her period started. She said she normally bleeds three days and that it was her second clear day, making it day five. I told her that it was safe to have unprotected sex, and after a bit of persuasion, she agreed to have unprotected sex with me.

"I told her to suck my cock for a while, to get it stiff after the delay, and soon I was ready to go in. As I pushed in, I imagined that it was I who was taking her virginity and took it slow. Bronwyn moaned softly, while I was stretching her anew because I noticed earlier that my dick was probably an inch longer and slightly thicker than Blake's.

"Dick and Isabelle returned just as I hit the final straightaway. This time, Dick knocked on the door as I approached the finish line, but I pushed through and inseminated Bronwyn, giving her her first ever bareback ride and creampie!

"This was a nice appeasement for not taking her virginity, but didn't satisfy my hunger for taking a girl's virginity.

"Dick and Isabelle undressed after their outdoor excursion and Isabelle didn't waste time to straddle Dick's lap again, while both enjoyed a piece of chicken. Raven and Blake soon joined us, with Blake trying to hide the filled condom, which he discarded in the bathroom dustbin. While we ate, all of us naked, of course, Raven staked her claim on me for a fuck after supper, saying that she wanted to fuck me from the beginning, and my dick was the only one left which hadn't inspected her vagina. Dick checked if it would be okay if he had Bronwyn, when we got going again, being the only girl which he didn't fucked yet. Blake and Isabelle were only too happy to have time together, as well.

"We sat around awkwardly until all were finished. Blake took the initiative and scooped Isabelle off Dick's dick and carried her to her bedroom. Dick's dick stood proud upright and he called Bronwyn closer, indicating to her to straddle him in the same way that Isabelle did. Once Bronwyn was fully impaled, he told her to wrap her legs around his waist and lock her feet behind his back. With Bronwyn the shortest girl and Dick the tallest guy, their lips were on the same level as she sat on his lap, so Dick leaned forward and kissed Bronwyn. She wrapped her arms around his neck, before he stood up and walked with Bronwyn bobbing on his dick to her bedroom.

"Raven thought that it looked like fun and suggested we do the same. The nice thing for me was that I, being the short-ass guy and Raven the tallest of the girls, Raven's tits ended up within reach of my lips. So rather than kissing her, I took a nipple in my mouth before standing up. Neither me, nor Raven realized at the time that I didn't have a condom on.

"It was a nice sensation, walking with her impaled on my dick. I thrusted into her with every step, which caused my dick to get harder and worked itself deeper. Thinking back on it, I may even have worked left-over semen into her vagina. I think a condom would have numbed the sensation, so it was a good thing we did it without the condom. Even Raven later admitted that she enjoyed the walk.

"As I readied myself to lower Raven onto her bed, she said that she wanted me on my back on the bed. I turned around and she pushed me to lay down as soon as I sat on the mattress. She dismounted me and gestured to me to move further up. Then she straddled my head in a sixty-nine and started to suck my cock.

"I had her coming twice before I decided that it was time to fuck her. Only when she handed me a condom did she realize that I penetrated her unprotected while I walked with her to her bedroom. I can remember how her eyes widened at the realization.

"I battled a bit to get the condom on because it was the first time I was doing it, but I regained whatever I lost of my erection during the struggle to get the condom on, due to the tight fit of the condom combined with Raven's ministration in an attempt to help. I didn't waste time and positioned myself between her wide-open legs. I guided my dick into her, and started to work myself rhythmically in and out. She, too, felt tight, but it might have been the pressure from the condom.

"It was nonetheless a magnificent feeling, and I soon started to hammer faster into her. Even so, it took some time before I came since I had already ejaculated three times. When I finally came, I just rolled off her and we soon dozed off.

"Around midnight Blake woke us, Dick returned to Isabelle with the suggestion that we all swap partners, which meant that I should go to Bronwyn. However, since I knew that I was going to visit Juliette again the next day, I faked a back pain when I got up and said that I would rather return to our own place and sleep on my own.

"The condom had slipped halfway off my flaccid dick, so it was easy to remove and discard it before I got dressed and left for our place."

Dirk pointed out the twenty-kilometer sign for the next One-Stop and looked at the fuel gauge, which showed that there was less than a quarter tank left. Then he noticed the clock, which showed 12:37. "Well, your timing was great, guess it is lunch time for us."

Dirk contemplated Steve's story a bit, before he continued. "Apart from fucking three girls in one day, you also fulfilled your wish to do a tit-fuck. Bronwyn had her wish fulfilled to have her cherry popped and even Isabelle was in luck to experience a squirting orgasm. It seems as if Raven and your two pals lost out on their wishes. Raven would admittedly not get on birth control during a strip game, but Blake was just unlucky to miss out on two girls to ride him, one on his dick and one on his face, while Dick didn't end up with a steady girlfriend."

Steve smiled. "Not so fast pal, all three of them, got their wishes fulfilled. When I didn't pitch after Dick left for Isabelle, Bronwyn got lonely and checked in on Raven, who told her that I had back pain and thought it wise to retreat to our own accommodation. So Bronwyn asked Raven if she could join her and Blake. After a short discussion, and seen in the light that there was only one condom left, Raven straddled Blake's face while Bronwyn impaled herself on his dick. Blake couldn't keep his hands off Raven's swinging breasts. Bronwyn worked her clit until she orgasmed on Blake's dick and went back to her bed where after Blake fucked Raven with the remaining condom into the small hours of the night.

"The next morning, Raven got concerned about the brief period of unprotected penetration while I walked her to her bedroom and wanted to get a 'Morning-After' pill. Bronwyn also thought it safe to get one and the two of them made a walk-in appointment at a nearby doctor for a prescription of a 'Morning-After' pill and to add birth control pills for good measure.

"Blake escorted them to the doctor's consulting room, but they relieved him of his duties when they heard that there was a long waiting list. So he returned to our place for the scenic drive. Dick brought Isabelle along, and since I faked a back pain, there was an opening for her on the drive as well. The two exchanged contact numbers and they are still an item."

Dirk thought a bit. "So you all had your wishes fulfilled, nice. It also worked out well for you, complaining about back pain and leaving during the night as a pretext for the fake back pain the next morning. Then you had a credible reason why you couldn't go on the scenic drive, leaving you free to go back to Juliette for your last visit."

Dirk took the off-ramp for the One-Stop too casually and almost drifted off the shoulder. He had to swerve hard to get back onto the road.

Steve chuckled. "Seems as if you are now trying to do the scenic drive I missed out on, are you tired or what?"

Dirk contemplated Steve's question as he pulled in next to the petrol pump. He had to admit that he got very little sleep the previous night. His eyes glinted when he responded. "You know, your mom's boobs haunted me." This was true, but that wasn't what kept him awake through the night, it was Steve's sister, Sis, and her friend, Sandra who paid him a visit during the night... (Watch out for a future chapter)

*****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.