Spring Break Ch. 09

Story Info
McKenna-Daddy plans, Sunshine-Gabbie Heart to Heart.
6.2k words
4.77
1.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THEIR AGE OF 18. EVERY FLASHBACK THAT HAPPENS IS WHEN THE CHARACTER IS OVER 18!!!

I write primarily for myself. If you like it great, if its not your cup of tea, my sincerest apologies and please look elsewhere. I build up slowly through many chapters and there is some drama and doubt with most of my characters. I have a total of 15 chapters, so far, most of which I need to read through a few more times and edit. If you're looking for a quick Daddy/Daughter fuck session this will be pointless for you.

Non-Anonymous Comments with constructive criticism are extremely valued and will be responded too when I can. Obviously I have no formal training and want to get better with my story telling. If you area seasoned erotic writer and would like to champion a noob, drop me a message on how I can improve.

Lots of Love, Casino

________________________________________

Miles's Point of View:

Miles, Sunshine, Avery, Gabbie and McKenna:

After I showered I figured I would have a little snack and catch up on my book. The girls came in with Avery in tow. She was a little unsteady and still surprisingly naked. They didn't see me perched in the corner on a comfy chair. 'Jesus they are gorgeous' I thought as they climbed the stairs. A few seconds later I heard her door shut and the shower running.

I read my book for another 1/2 hour then figured I should probably head to bed. I was exhausted by crazy sex sessions I had with Gabbie and Avery and wasn't sure what the morning would bring.

'I should check with the girls before going to bed to make sure they don't need anything.' I thought to myself, but that was a lie. I wanted to see them once more before I went to sleep. I placed my book on the end table, stood up and stretched. I moved to the stairs and began my ascent.

I went to Sunshine's door and knocked gently.

"Come in Daddy." Sunshine said softly from beyond the door.

I opened the door and was treated to a lovely view of the gals in their sleepwear. 'Jesus Gabbie isn't wearing any panties.' I noticed; my cheeks flushed instantly. However, the mood seemed a little heavier than it was earlier, "Is everything all right?" I was concerned and worried I might have caused this somber mood.

"We're ok Daddy." Sunshine said with a quick but sad smile. "We're just talking about stuff."

"I'm going to head to bed," I said even more worried, "Does anyone need anything before I hit the hay?"

"I do." Sunshine said getting off the bed. She moved languidly towards me. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep lucious kiss. It was quite some time before she broke It. I swooned a little and she said simply, "Goodnight Daddy, I love you."

"Goodnight my sweet girl. I love you too." I said. As she broke the hug and all the gals were lined up to say goodnight.

Gabbie, dressed in nothing but a black sheer teddy, was first. She pressed her warm voluptuous body against me. Per usual dirty Gabbie, she slipped me her tongue and squeezed my ass. "Goodnight Miles. Thank you for the lovely day."

"Of course Gabbie. Goodnight."

Avery was next, wearing a white cotton tank top and tiny white cotton panties. She ran her hands down my chest and around to the small of my back. She gave me a soft and sensuous kiss. "It really was a magical evening, Miles. Goodnight."

"Yes it really was... fun. I'm glad you had a good time as well." I must've been beet red by now.

McKenna came up to me next and grabbed my hand. She was wearing a black microfiber tank top and boy shorts. "Can I chat with you quickly in the hall?" it wasn't really a question, more of a command. 'Jesus her ass cheeks were truly incredible.'

She shut the door and turned to face me.

"What is it McKenna, Honey?' I was worried that she was going to say something awful. It must've shown on my face.

She looked up at me and saw the concern. She put her hands to my face and whispered, "Oh no Daddy nothing bad." She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and legs around my waist. She gripped me powerfully and pressed her lips to mine. She forced her tongue in my mouth and kissed me passionately. I lost my balance and fell into the wall.

After a couple of minutes passed she broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. She teasingly bit and pulled my lower lip. She was a little breathless when she spoke. "Sorry if I'm a bit aggressive. Today has been a really lucious day."

"It's alright McKenna. Yes, today has been quite a surprising day. You gals have been very... playful"

"MMMmmmm..." she growled hungrily and kissed me hard again. Breaking it, she was breathless again, "Sunny said you get up early?"

'Good God! this girl knows how to kiss.' All I could do was nod my head. I was in a daze.'How could someone who looks so young and innocent pack that much into a kiss.'

"Good answer. Will you help me with my stretching in the gym in the basement and give me a good workout?"

Again, I was in a daze and simply nodded.

"Another good answer." she rewarded me with another kiss and hopped back to the floor. Then she bent over and pulled down her boy shorts. Exposing her cleanly shaved pussy lips. "She needs a good stretch. Do you think you can help me with that, Daddy?"

I almost tipped over but regained my balance. All I could do was blink and say, "Of course my dear."

She pulled up her shorts and kissed me once more. I thought I was going to faint.

"Wonderful... See you at 6:00 am Daddy. Don't be late or I'll have to punish you. Goodnight." She gave me a wicked smile and quickly went back to Sunshine's room.

'Holy fuck!' I thought to myself. 'Is there something in the water at their dorm?' I had an aching hardon after that little display and I felt like an absolute pervert. She looked like she was still 18 and in fucking High School.

I turned and went down the stairs to my room. I had to rub one out just to get to sleep. McKenna turned me on so much. Well, they all turned me on in one way or another.

Then I thought back to the kiss that Sunshine had given me. 'Ok, she wasn't my biological daughter but still. It felt so wrong but was so electric.' Another thought popped into my head but it disturbed me. Like the thoughts I had after her she turned 18. The therapist had really worked with me to control my primal urges and everything she suggested worked. 'There was no way Sunny wanted me like that anyway.' I reassured myself and ran myself through a metal exercise that I still use to this day.

It was 10:30. I set my alarm for 5:30 so I could shower quickly and make coffee. Finally blissful sleep.

Sunshine's Point of View:

McKenna came through the door giggling, "OOHHH.... I'm so excited."

They all smiled at her. Poor McKenna drew the short straw and had to wait until day 2.

Gabbie hopped off the bed, scooped up McKenna and gave her a kiss. She spun her around and softly placed McKenna on the bed kneeling. She looked absolutely radiant in her excitement.

"Tell us all about it." Avery asked, grabbing her hand.

McKenna told us all about her sexy hallway run in with light hearted enthusiasm "I'm excited for you Sweetheart!" I tried to sound happy, I really did but she saw through it.

McKenna looked worried and sad. "I'm sorry. I know you're having trouble Sunshine. I can call it off if you think it would help." A tear streaked down her cheek.

I softened my gaze and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet. "I wouldn't let you miss tomorrow morning for anything you sexy little beast."

She giggled, smiled and rewarded me with her patented kiss. It was so hot it sent a shock wave right to my clit. "Jesus McKenna."

"McKenna!" Gabbie pouted, "Can I have a kiss please?"

She leaned over and gave Gabbie a smoking hot kiss. Then she surprisingly reached forward and caressed one of Gabbie's glorious tits. I thought she was going to melt.

"Oh man, McKenna. You relight my fire. No fair playing with my boobie"

"Sorry Gabbie. I couldn't resist. I don't have wonderful tits like you. I've gotta brush my teeth and hit the hay." She hopped off the bed. "I've got an early morning workout." She looked over her shoulder and winked at me, "Thank you Sunshine you're a true best friend."

I just winked and blew her a kiss.

"I'm gonna go to bed too, my lovely girls. The hunger in Gabbie's eye scares me and my pussy is still deliciously tender." Avery kissed us both and joined McKenna to brush her teeth as well.

"Will you play with me Sunshine?" Gabbie had a desperate need in her eyes.

"Of course," I said, stroking her thigh, "but we're gonna snuggle first and let it take its course."

"Mmmmm... I love the slow burn."

Sunshine's Point of View:

Sunshine and Gabbie:

Avery and McKenna went into one of the upstairs guest bedrooms and snuggled down for the night. Avery fell asleep right away. McKenna was wide awake with anticipation. Even so, she managed to fall asleep, warm in her friend's arms.

Gabbie and I were brushing our teeth getting ready for bed. I went pee quick and Gabbie jumped into bed. I flushed and washed my hands. I slid out of my pink shorts and put on a fresh black thong.

"Come here Sunshine, snuggle with me." She was laying on her side and patted the spot next to her on the bed. She was watching me change and gave me a lusty grin.

I took her offer and laid beside her on my back. She pressed her soft body into mine and moved her leg up over my legs and crotch. I could feel her warm wet pussy pressing into my hip. 'Fucking Gabbie' I thought to myself, 'always ready for fun. She really is a Dream Girl.'

She pulled the front of my tank top up exposing my tummy. She softly brushed her hand over my soft skin. It felt comforting and sexy as hell.

"Penny for your thoughts, Honey." She said as she nuzzled my neck with her nose and kissed it slowly and sensually. "You're in that place again aren't you."

I simply nodded.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?" She said it quietly without confrontation.

"No." I said, turning and giving her a quick kiss. "You make me feel safe and warm."

She smiled and kissed me some more. Long, slow, gentle kisses. She circled her finger around my belly button and ran a finger across my tummy along the waistband of my tiny panties. She ground her sopping wet pussy into my hip making juicy wet sex sounds. Jesus she was seductive.

Plus I think she could fucking read minds. "How are you feeling baby?" she whispered in a hushed voice. She slowly pulled my tank top up over and over my tits. She cupped the boob closest to her and brought it to her lips kissing it gently. Her tongue shot out and circled my nipple before sucking it into her mouth.

I gasped and moaned, "Oh yes Dream Girl you make me feel so good."

She nipped it gently with her teeth and I yipped, "You know I get wetter and hornier when you call me that." grinding into me harder.

I closed my eyes, bit my lip and nodded, "You bet your sweet ass I know." I ran my hand up the outside of her thigh, then down her curvy tummy between us. I found my goal; her wanton engorged clit. I squeezed it gently. Then, I covered my middle finger with her slick fluid and circled her hot swollen button.

"Oh baby, you make me feel sssooo good." she moaned. "Straddle my face Sunshine. I want to taste you."

What Gabbie actually meant was 'I want to consume you, fully on the deepest level.' She was one of those girls that loved to get a little messy when she fucked. Boy or girl she wanted to be covered in their fluids and hers. Sweat, pussy juices, saliva, pre-cum, sperm; it didn't matter what it was. She wanted to be covered in you. She did have a line though and it was pee, shit and blood. That stuff didn't interest her. If she wanted you to straddle her face, the next time you saw it she would be messy.

Gabbie sat up and took off her nightie. Her gorgeous tits bounced and jiggled with her movements. Then she laid back down. "Please hurry Sunny, I need to feel your pussy grinding my face." She had a ferocious fire burning in her eyes.

Standing up, I took off my top, my firm breasts jiggling. I straddle her chest. My ass pointing at her face. I started to squat as I bent over her face, rolling my thong over my tight round ass. My pussy was less than a foot from Gabbie's gorgeous face. I looked back at her through my legs as a string of my slippery juice slipped towards her lips.

"Oh Baby, you're dripping on my face already." She inhaled my scent deeply. "I love your scent. It drives me crazy." She rotated her hips looking for something to grind.

"I can't wait," she whined. She grabbed my thong and tore it from my body. "I'll buy you a new one." She growled.

"Gabbie!" I gasped as she pulled me onto her face. I lost balance and with my legs out in front of me, my pussy crushed her face. 'Fucking Gabbie' I thought again to myself. I could feel the vibration of her moan resonate through my pussy. Her cute nose was pressed into my pussy hole and her tongue pressed and slid back and forth across my rock hard clit. She moved her face around as if she was trying to get her whole face into my hot wet cunt.

I sat there a little bit longer enjoying the sheer pleasure. I pulled at her hard nipples. "I suppose you need to come up for air, huh, Gabbie?" I leaned forward and Gabbie gasped greedily for air. I looked back and I was right. She was still so pretty but an absolute mess.

She giggled through her gasps. Tears and my pussy juice smeared her mascara and her lipstick was smashed all over her lips and face. "God Sunshine! You have the sweetest pussy. Can you play with my kitty please? She's purring just for you."

"Of course baby, I'll make you cum." I was on my hands and knees as I pushed my wet pussy over her face. She began sucking my clit and slowly sank 3 fingers into my pussy. She wiggled them inside me brushing my g-spot and making me shudder. Then she pulled her fingers out.

"Get ready Sunny baby." Was the only warning she gave me. She penetrated me again with her fingers but this time she slid 2 fingers into my pussy and 1 into my tight butthole.

I let out a quiet yelp and followed by a gasp. "Holy shit Gabbie!" I hissed at her. She let me get used to the feeling and then slowly started pumping my holes. Then continued to dominate my swollen clit gently nipping, sucking and swirling her tongue around it. I lay my cheek on her mound and held on for dear life getting used to the incredible sensation. She started grinding her crotch into my cheek bringing me back to the moment. She was gently reminding me of my duty. 'Fucking Gabbie' I giggled.

"Sorry Honey." I said sheepishly, ashamed of my selfishness but I got to work in quick fashion. I worked her clit with my tongue and fingering her, hooking 3 fingers into her g-spot.

"Oh Sunshine!" She moaned, "You are ssssooooo... talented Honey but I need a little more stimulation." I felt something land next to me and looked to my right. It was a nicely sized metal buttplug with a cute pink jewel on the pommel. I lifted my leg and looked at her smiling.

She caught my gaze with a hazed look in her eyes. She bit her lip and giggled. "Slide it in my kitty for lube and press it into my butthole please." She squirmed a little, her tongue reaching for my pussy. I lowered my leg back down so she wouldn't strain her neck and she got back to work. I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer.

I stuffed the plug into her pussy and got it really well lubed. I moved it to her tight little winking butthole. I pulled her left ass cheek open with my opposite hand. Her hole gaped just slightly as I slowly pressed the plug in her willing ass.

"Mmmmmm... oooohhhhh.... Yeah!" She moaned. She squirmed her hips wildly as I returned my fingers and tongue to her g-spot and clit, respectively. "We would totally make millions if we pimped each other."

"Gabbie!!!" I admonished her and slapped her firmly on the ass.

"I've been a bad girl. Spank me harder Mommy!" She squealed.

I continued sucking her clit and fingering her as I administered a cheek reddening spanking to her left cheek.

"Don't stop Mommy... I... I.... I'M CUMMING! Cumming... Cumming HARD!!! She was shaking now, convulsing hard. She never stopped slamming her fingers into my pussy and asshole. Each thrust crushed my g-spot.

Her fucked up mommy scream sent me over the edge, "Jesus Gabbie!" I whispered passionately in a hushed voice. I pressed my pussy hard into her face and my legs quivered uncontrollably.

We laid there together for some time. Our sweat and pussy juices mingling on our skin. "What was the Mommy stuff about Gabbie?"

"I really don't know. For some reason it felt right, in that moment, it felt really good and kinky. Like you were my Mom teaching me the ropes with a woman. Just seemed like weird kinky fun."

"Fucking Gabbie." This time I said it aloud and it wouldn't be the last time. "You dirty, dirty girl."

She giggled, "It's a gift." Then she quickly slapped my ass cheeks and proclaimed "Shower and bedtime."

We took a long hot shower gently cleaning each other's delicate areas. I pulled the plug from Gabbie's ass. She pouted for a bit but relented. I told her she was not allowed to put it back in. I told her frankly "That plug will drive you crazy all night and you'll keep me awake trying to seduce me into another fuck session. I want to get a good night's sleep so we can be fresh for Daddy tomorrow."

She washed the cute plug very well, She looked me straight in the eyes, kissed the plug and hissed, "I wonder whose ass you're going to enter tomorrow."

I turned off the water and spanked her ass. I said, "It's bedtime, even for heathens like you."

We dried each other off. Gabbie had her typical hungry look staring at my titties. I stared at her until she looked up at my face.

She frowned and looked at the ground, "I'm sorry Sunshine." I thought she was going to cry.

"Oh Honey," I said with real concern, "Come to bed and tell me what's wrong."

We dressed in normal comfy panties and t-shirts. She had on a Gorillaz concert T. I wore my favorite shirt I bought at The Killers concert. My dad took me to see them a few years ago.

We quickly put on some clean cotton sheets on the bed and I got under them. I sat up and leaned against the headboard with a large pillow to cushion my back. I patted my lap as she crawled up onto the bed. She laid down and put her head in my lap.

I stroked her hair and gently asked. "What is it sweetheart?"

I felt her tears roll down my legs. "I'm jealous of you. I've always been jealous of you. You're so pretty and skinny and beautiful. You've got perfect tits and ass. Your pussy is as pretty as a lily and your scent and taste are out of this world."

I was shocked by her lack of confidence. My Dream girl was in a nightmare train of thought, "Gabbie... Honey." I started but she cut me off.

"Don't. Let me finish." She said quietly, "Why do you think I always want to be with you? I want to be you. I see the ways boys and men look at you and I want to be you."

"Gabbie sweet," I kissed the top of her head and stroked her cheek, "have you ever noticed the way boys and men look at you?"

"Yeah, they see the big girl that's an easy lay. They know I'll let them do whatever they want to me. They know I'm a fat horny whore."

"Gabbie." I said, I know I should've been gentler with her, but I was mad. She's one of the sexiest girls on the planet and here she was in a pile of self pity and tears. I spanked her bottom. "Off the bed." I commanded.

She looked up at me worried but did as she was told.

I went to my vanity, opened a drawer and pulled out a sewing tape measure. I moved to the full length mirror and beckoned her to follow. "Strip." I said matter of fact.

"I don't like the tape measure." She frowned.

12