Spring Break Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gabriella," I said in a low voice, she never let us use her given name. Her mom always used it when she caught her with a boy. "Would I ever do something if I thought there was the slightest chance it would hurt you or any of our friends?"

She looked at the ground and shook her head.

"Ok then. Strip." My normally forward almost always naked gorgeous friend was having a crisis. I couldn't figure out why.

She looked sideways at the floor with a look of sadness. She stripped her clothes, rather self conscious. I took off my clothes as well so she wouldn't feel alone. Her lack of confidence, especially in front of me, was completely abnormal. Especially after the wonderful sexy romp we just had.

I touched her face and kissed her gently on the lips "What is bothering you honey?"

"I love you guys so much," She burst into tears, " you, Avery, McKenna... fuck even Miles. I don't feel worthy of love from any of you. I'm just the stupid fat slutty side-kick you'll get bored with."

There it was fear and loathing. She had a difficult relationship with her mother. Her father ran out on them when she was 10. Her mother was very religious and would slut shame her for even holding a boy's hand. Her mother's parting words as she left for college were, "Try not to be such a whore and embarrass your family." Poor Gabbie hasn't spoken to her since she left. That left a terrible hole. That left all of us. Now I knew why she was so fixated on my Daddy to begin with. She hadn't ever been inappropriate with him in the past; until today. However, she was the first one who started giving him long pecks on the cheek and giving him full body hugs like I did. He was the father she never really knew and desperately wanted. He was kind, handsome, charming and honest. All of my friends followed suit, hell it never bothered me one bit. I'd been doing it my whole life. Then I remembered when the four of us visited Avery's family. Neither me nor my friends had the urge to hug and kiss her dad like that. Avery gave him a normal hug but no kiss on the cheek. He and his wife gave us each a polite hug but it wasn't cold, it was familial and loving. Like when I would watch a couple of my friends Steven and his sister Ashley hug in the hallway at school, a normal awkward brother sister hug but with love. It wasn't sexual? I shook the thought from my head, Gabbie needed me.

Gabbie saw my far away look and put her head on my chest and sobbed. I held her close and hoped I would be able to do as good a job as Avery. I knew that she wouldn't want the others to see "ultra sexy Gabbie" in such a small fragile state. She was vulnerable and needed me. Dream Girl needed rescuing and I was the only one.

I broke our embrace and looked at us in the mirror, "Look at that vision of us in the mirror." I said leaning into and kissing her passionately on the neck.

Her sadness and self loathing came back hard, "Yeah the beauty and the fatty."

I wanted to fucking shake her out of self pitty, "Gabbie, where is this coming from?" I said exasperated.

She sighed but held back the tears, "I'm worried that what I did with your Daddy today will tear apart our friendship. Let's face it, if you turn your back on me the others will as well. After all, what do I have to offer them over you? The fat slut who fucks everything that moves? Let's face it, I'll be alone again without a family." The thought broke her to her core she slipped to the floor with a primal ache and wept.

'I guess we won't be getting any sleep tonight,' I thought to myself. I was shocked at my cold callousness of that fucking thought. Then, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, 'FUCK YOU! You Selfish cunt! Gabbie has no one but her friends and you're worried about sleep?' I slapped myself across the face HARD.

Hearing the slap Gabbie looked up at me shocked, confused and worried.

I knelt down next to her and quickly said, "Oh no, Honey nothing to do with you," I was honest now, I had to be for her sake, "I was momentarily exhausted at the thought of no sleep tonight and I'm ashamed I even had the thought." I leaned forward and again kissed her gently and sweetly on the lips. "For that I apologize. I'm so sorry. Here my best friend needs help and I'm thinking about sleeping. It was selfish." Her look said it when she couldn't. She appreciated my honesty and self-depreciation. "I desperately want to help you. Your pain is my pain. Your hurt is my hurt. Will you let me help you, my sweet friend?"

She had a little smile on her face and nodded, "I'm not sure you can help but I want you to try. I'm so sad that I'm thinking about heading back to our dorm suite and spending the rest of spring break by myself. I never wanted to hurt you Sunny."

"I think I can help you, sweetheart." I said stroking her cheek, "We'll start with emotion then, intellect, sexuality and finally finish with physical attributes. I'm going to try my best to be logical like Avery and I don't want to hurt you. I love you very much."

"Why are you afraid I would turn on you?" I held her to my naked breast. For some reason it felt wrong to even consider getting dressed.

"Initially you got really mad at me when I said that..." she paused nervously.

I softly said, "Please be honest. It's the only way we can get through this and remember that I love you."

This calmed her nerves enough to continue, " I called him Daddy and used your voice."

"I know I seemed mad and maybe I was a little," lying right now wouldn't help us to get through this. I really did consider Gabbie to be family. "I was more surprised than anything. I don't regret you and Daddy having sex. I may be envious, but that's my cross to bear and not yours. What I regret was our approach, as a group. Drawing straws was kind of silly. Knowing your impetuous nature, we should've thought it through more. That was a group decision and a group error that we all bear the burden for, not just you."

She sniffled and sighed, hugging me tighter.

"I'm not even going to ask you why you think you're stupid, because whatever pops into your head is flat out wrong. Maybe the girls and I don't say it enough but you're smart as a whip. Maybe different smart but fucking smart as the same."

She started to protest but I held up my hand.

"Gabbie, I'm going to use the same type of questioning that Avery used on me." I started matter of fact, "Who tore apart Avery's computer the day before her final paper was due, pulled out the harddrive and plugged it into her own supercomputer that she built herself. Then, using cabling and software no one else has ever heard of, rescued the word doc so she could finish it and turn it in on time?"

She frowned, "That shit is available anywhere. All you have to do is..."

I cut her off, "What, do shit no one in the tri-state area could do?"

"Maybe me." she said, pouting. She didn't like being on this line of questioning any more than I did. I could see why Avery enjoys this type of work. It was rather illuminating.

"It was you bitch!" I said in my best white girl gangsta way.

She giggled and smiled. It was so sweet to see that smile. It made me want to cry. "What else ya got Sherlock?'' she said.

"Who saved me a shit ton of cash on car repairs and oil changes?"

"Hhhhhhh," She sighed, "Me."

"Who's the person all of us take when we actually have to deal with an auto repair shop so we don't get fucked? Figuratively and literally"

"Let's be honest on that Sunshine, I'm there figuratively so we don't get fucked on price. You're there literally so we don't get raped." Then I saw the recognition in her eyes but I didn't let up. I didn't want to lose the train.

"Very few would have noticed the subtle difference in that question."

Gabbie smiled slightly and blushed.

"Who fixes everyone's issues in the entire dorm, mens floors, womens floors," I paused for effect then continued, "Fuck Gabbie! The engineering and boiler rooms in the basement, the AC units on the roof!!! They gave you an access key and they paid for your portion of the dorm suite and they gave you an incredible wage on top. Would they give a stupid person that responsibility?"

She was beaming now. "No."

I kissed her just long enough for effect. "See you're one of the smartest people I know."

"Now let's talk about how sexy you are." I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss.

She frowned, "How about we switch the subject?"

"Not gonna happen Dream Girl." I said, not letting her out of it.

"Remember when we took McKenna out for her 21st birthday? We went to that swanky restaurant. You were a little late because you had to fix a drain on one of the men's floors." I had a twinkle in my eye. This was a wonderful story that I knew that Gabbie had never heard.

"Of course. Sweet McKenna was the last of us to turn 21. We had so much fun but, so what?" She wasn't sure why I was telling this particular story.

"You had a truly memorable grand entrance. You were wearing that super sexy black dress. The one that shows your gorgeous cleavage. The one with the hem that was maybe 2 inches below your heart shaped ass.

Gabbie blushed again, "That's my favorite." She looked at me curiously.

"When you walked in and talked to the concierge. He pointed you in our direction. His eyes never left you as you walked towards us. It was like everyone in the restaurant stopped. The wait staff, the bartenders, all the male and female customers, everyone stopped."

Her face turned to sadness, "They probably thought my dress was too small for such a heavy girl."

I cupped her face with both hands, "That's not the truth and you know it." I said sadly but softly "All the men wanted you. All the women wanted to be with you. There was a lesbian couple snuggling in a booth as you made your entrance. The butch gal watched you the entire way and when you bent over to give McKenna a hug you must've given her a hell of a thrill because she blushed and bit her lip. Her pretty partner slapped her hard across the face and stormed out. She quickly followed her lover but not without one last look at you.

Gabbie blushed and giggled softly. "I didn't know that."

I continued, "A man behind you got the same show. His eyes grew large and he blushed feverishly. He looked at your ass with longing. His wife must've noticed the change in his demeanor because she turned to see what took his gaze. She got the show too and she turned on her husband. She called him a pig and doused him with red wine before she stormed out too.

"That doesn't mean much."

"Gabbie! The waiter had to hide his erection when he took your drink order. Do you remember what you ordered?"

Gabbie giggled now relaxing, "A Sex on the Beach."

"The gay bartender was blushing. I wasn't sure if he wanted you or wanted to be you."

She hugged me, her warm boobs pressed mine, "Thank you Sunshine, you put my mind at ease. Let's just hop into bed and snuggle ourselves to sleep."

"Not yet,'' I said, holding her hand. "It's time for measurements."

She looked worried again, "Let's just go to bed." she whined.

I shook my head, "Gabbie honey. You called yourself a fat slut. That's extremely upsetting to me that someone so loved and desirable has such a poor self image." I patted her hand. "I need to prove something to you."

She just nodded her consent.

"Arms out, let's measure your chest." I wrapped the chest around her back and over her nipples."

"What is it?" She interrupted "85 inches?"

"36 inches." I said. "Now you measure me."

She obliged. She looked confused. "36 inches."

"Time for your waist." She put her arms up again "27 inches." I announced.

She measured mine. "26 inches."

"Measure my hips too." I shook my hips.

"32 inches." She said.

I took the tape and sunk to my knees. I measured her. "36 inches." I said.

She looked down at me, "I don't understand."

"Except for our height by 1 inch and our hips by 4 inches, we're nearly identical in size." I said matter of fact. I kissed her trim triangle of bush just above her clit. "You'll have to face the facts. If you think I'm gorgeous, then so are you."

She pulled me up to an embrace and kissed me hard on the lips.

I gently broke our kiss. 'Oh and a few other differences. Like you gorgeous firm breasts." I lifted one to my mouth and sucked a nipple into my hot wet mouth. She gasped.

I released her from the kiss. I looked her in the eyes as I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh. I brushed the back of my hand over her pussy lips over her soft tummy and over her thigh. "You have curves to die for Gabbie. Avery is gorgeous in her own way but I've seen her look at you. She can't keep her eyes off of your gorgeous curves and your ass." I goosed her with my other hand. She yelped and giggled. "When you make out with her. Have you noticed that she constantly moves her hands over your hips and ass. She kisses and nuzzles your tummy. She's envious of your curves Honey."

"Thank you Sunshine." She led me back to bed.

We made slow sensuous love crushing into another orgasm. I was happy I could help my best friend. We drifted off to sweet sleep, naked in my bed.

I woke up at 3:30 to pee. I wanted to text Daddy about a few of McKenna's hang ups. One was she was short, kind of a no brainer. The second was that she looked so very young. She didn't look a day over 18. The third was her tiny chest.

12