Spring Break Ch. 10

Story Info
Miles and McKenna Have a fun Workout.
5k words
4.89
4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THEIR AGE OF 18. EVERY FLASHBACK THAT HAPPENS IS WHEN THE CHARACTER IS OVER 18!!!

Sorry I haven't updated this series. I got distracted writing other stuff. I hope to publish that stuff as well.

Notes on Spring Break: Chapter 8 Helping Avery in the pool house. Recovery, discussion and interesting history.

I write primarily for myself. If you like it great, if its not your cup of tea, my sincerest apologies and please look elsewhere. I build up slowly through many chapters and there is some drama and doubt with most of my characters. I have a total of 15 chapters, so far, most of which I need to read through a few more times and edit. If you're looking for a quick Daddy/Daughter fuck session this will be pointless for you.

Non-Anonymous Comments with constructive criticism are extremely valued and will be responded too when I can. Obviously I have no formal training and want to get better with my story telling. If you area seasoned erotic writer and would like to champion a noob, drop me a message on how I can improve.

Lots of Love, Casino

________________________________________

Miles's Point of View:

Miles and McKenna:

I woke promptly at 5:30 to my alarm. I showered quickly and dressed in workout shorts and a tank top. I checked my phone and there was a text from Sunshine.

'Good morning Daddy! I know you and McKenna have a work out planned. Just wanted to fill you in on a few of her hang ups. As you know she's short, don't focus on it. She's really self conscious about the size of her breasts so don't ignore them. Also, she's painfully aware of how young she looks. Professors and fellow students often don't take her seriously because of it. If you treat her like a woman, I'm sure she'll 'reward' you.' 🤣❤️❤️❤️ Love you Daddy.'

'Geez! My own daughter was giving me advice on how to be 'intimate' with her friends.' My cock twitched in my shorts. 'Why was she so focused on her friend's pleasure with me? I know she loves them but this was almost too much for me to bear.'

I didn't want to disappoint McKenna though. I figured if her friends wanted to fuck me who was I to say no. I figured I would make some coffee and bring a couple of cups down to the basement gym. A cup for McKenna and a cup for me.

I walked down the basement stairs hearing the treadmill running and some music playing softly in the background. It was Violator by Depeche Mode. One of my favorite albums of all time. I turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs, taking a sip of coffee. I nearly sip it out and almost dropped my cup at the view. McKenna was running on the treadmill, she was wearing only a black thong leotard, black leg warmers just over the knee and black track shoes. Her full sexy round ass bouncing and jiggling with every stride a light sheen of perspiration covered her exposed skin. She must've sensed my presence as she looked over her shoulder, smiled and arched an eyebrow in amusement. "Good morning Miles. You have entirely too much clothing on. Would you please take off your shirt?" She said with a certain sexy level of command I didn't expect, but I followed her orders all the same.

"Judging by the tent in your shorts you like what you see." She giggled and grinned evilly. She turned off the treadmill and walked towards me. "I like it when a man gets hard for me. It makes me wild, but first we need to get a workout going for you."

She leaned her hot little body into me and got on her tippy toes to give me a long wet kiss. It wasn't the electric kiss yet. She wanted him dripping with sweat when she did that. Her tight stomach pressed into my raging cock. "My my Daddy you are hard aren't you."

I reached down and ran a hand over one of her sexy ass cheeks. "It seems like an entirely reasonable response when encountering a gorgeous half naked woman. Plus if a man sees your lusty round tush and doesn't get a hardon, there's something wrong with him." I gave her a teasing slap on her ass.

She giggled and wiggled against me. This seemed to thrill her as she ran her hands over my chest, "You're simply irresistible Daddy, but we must stay focused on your workout." She breathed a little fast trying to regain focus, "When did you last workout and what muscle groups did you work."

"Thursday... legs and cardio."

"Perfect, you can get set up on the treadmill and I'll work my legs and glutes. Then I'll spot you for upper body exercises. Oh, I warmed up the sauna to relax after."

I went over to the treadmill, started it up, set it for 20 minutes and ran at a medium pace. I could see her from one of the many mirrors on the surrounding walls. She was faced away from my gaze working through some squats. Her round sweaty ass looked spectacular. With each squat more and more of the sweat soaked leotard crept between her pussy lips. When she was finished with her reps, she adjusted the crotch of her Leotard flashing me her tender pussy.

I cranked up the speed to try to get the image of her bald little cunt out of my head. She moved onto lunges and then burpees. 'God damn her ass was incredible.' She then started stretching to keep herself limber. She then moved onto the splits, finishing with the backbend bridge. Her 1/2 covered pussy pointing up at me. I almost stumbled on the treadmill. I was so focused on her twat.

"Don't fall off the treadmill Daddy." She giggled, "We still have your upper body and some sauna time." She lowered herself from the bridge position and moved over next to me on the treadmill. "Oh good, you're almost done."

I finished my 20 minutes as the treadmill ground to a halt. McKenna passed me a water bottle, then she took me by the hand and led me over to the free weights. I started with one arm curls. She didn't really need to spot me on these but she just ran her hands along my muscled shoulders and back. It was clear that she was using the 'spotting' as an excuse to touch me.

Then we moved to the bench press. I laid flat on my back and hefted the bar. She moved into position behind me. I could feel the heat emanating from her crotch which was less than an inch away from my head. I could smell a mixture of her arousal and sweat and it set me on fire. Then she stepped a little closer letting her pussy brush my forehead. She put her hands just underneath the bar as I bench pressed a few more reps. I placed the bar back in its cradle and sat up.

She moved around to face me on the workout bench. She put her arms around my shoulders and gave me a kiss that was incredibly passionate. It put me in a daze. Straddling my lap, she said, "I can't wait any longer, I need to feel you deep inside me Daddy. I need it sssoooo badly."

I moved my hand up her sides to her chest, flicking and gently pinching her everhard nipples. "I want to feel all of you."

She swooned and leaned forward. She gave me another electric kiss. I swear to God something shot through my veins directly to my cock. "Mmmmm, Daddy. No one ever touches my tiny titties."

I pulled the fabric of her leotard from each shoulder exposing her perfectly firm A cup titties. They were topped with puffy pink gum drop nipples. "They may be on the small side, but they're perfect nonetheless." I said with soft passion as I leaned forward and slurped one of her pink gum drops into my mouth.

She moaned and shuddered as I sucked back and forth between each one. I lashed each of her nipples as I sucked. She slowly pulled away, "No one has ever made me feel so good just sucking my nipples." She looked at me in a smoky haze. She stood up and dismounted me for the moment. She stripped off her leotard. Then she turned toward my feet and took off my socks and shoes. Then she grabbed my shorts and boxer briefs by the waistband and pulled them all the way off. My cock sprang free from its fabric prison.

She straddled me again and took my cock in her tiny hand. "Jesus Daddy, Gabbie and Avery weren't exaggerating at all!" She began stroking my shaft and sucking the head of my cock, flicking her tongue on the sensitive underside.

"You're quite talented McKenna." I moaned through her oral assault. My cock pulsed and thickened as she sucked me wildly.

She gripped underneath the bench with both hands and started to pull her face down towards crotch. My cock was slowly disappearing into her mouth. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat. I thought she would stop there. Incredibly, I was very wrong. She gagged a little but still pulled until her cute little nose touched my pelvis. Even crazier was the fact that she stayed there for what felt like forever. A tear fell from the corner of each eye.

My cock throbbed in her throat, "Oh my God, McKenna. That's incredible!"

She gradually withdrew. A torrent of saliva dribbled from her lips covering my cock and crotch. "I've got your pole all slippery Daddy. Can I ride you? I need to feel you deep inside me." She stroked my cock slowly and ran her tongue from root to tip. Never breaking eye contact.

"Oh please, please, please... FUCK! Ride me you sexy slut!" I sounded like a desperate cunt. The kiss, the deepthroat, her sexy ass and her reaction when I sucked her tiny titties, it was all too much. I had to have her.

She looked hungry. Somehow she managed to get her feet on the bench on each side of my waist and rose up over top of me. She lowered herself, balancing with one hand on my chest and the other gripping my cock. She teased herself with the tip of my cock. Then she lowered herself slowly onto my pole. Her legs quivered uncontrollably as I watched my cock disappear into her hot wet gash. It was all the way when she started grinding ever so sweetly, still quivering uncontrollably. "Oohhh... Ooohhh... D... D... Daddy... you're... s...s....sssooo...b...big." She was having trouble taking it all inside her. "You...it's... h... h... hitting... p... places... I... I... I...." She was quiet for a minute and then she froze. Her eyes were enormous with shock as her legs gave and she was completely, utterly impaled on my throbbing member. "OH FUCK DADDY!" She screamed as her whole body began convulsing. She started to tip but I grabbed her and held her to my chest. She shook and cried with what I was hoping was delight. I gently stroked her hair thrusting gently into her gushing twat.

She shivered with every minor thrust. She was still panting but finally came around. Her sweet sweat was trickling down her body onto mine. She managed to push herself off my chest and looked down at me. "I've never cum so hard before." She said, oh so softly, sweat dripping off her nipples onto my chest. She squirmed around on my still rock hard cock. She would twitch and giggle every few seconds. "Jesus Daddy, you didn't even have to thrust into me. Once you were in me I was done." She looked radiant.

She slowly dismounted me and gave my cock some long slow sucks all the way down to the root. She went to the mini fridge and grabbed a couple bottles of water. She tossed me one, popped the cap off of hers and drained it. I did the same and she came back over towards me. She grabbed my cock and gently pulled me in the direction of the sauna. "Time to get an even better sweat rolling, Daddy." Was all she said and we disappeared into the heat.

She grabbed a towel for me to sit on and got down on her knees in front of me. She wrapped both hands around my cock and started stroking me up and down, not taking her eyes off of mine. I didn't think I could get any harder as she ran her tongue on the sensitive tip. "I want you to fuck you more. I want you to fill me with your sweet cum. Will you do that for me Daddy? Will you spray it deep inside me?"

All I could do was moan and nod my head.

She stood up and turned her wonderful fleshy ass towards me. She pressed her slick ass cheeks into my waist, trapping my dick between my stomach and her ass crack. She glided up and down, my cock pulsed at the wonderful sensation. Then she reached between her legs, grabbed my cock and moved it to her warm wet slit. She teased the tip between her lips, lubricating it. Her legs were shaking as she slowly slid all the way down my cock. Her ass was gloriously crushed on my crotch as she wiggled her waist. "It's sssooo big in my little pussy Daddy."

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her tighter to me driving my cock even further into her. She gasped and her legs really started to quake and shiver. I released her hips and she started to rock back and forth on my cock. I slid my hands up her sides and gently clutched her little titties. She slapped her ass harder and harder as I rubbed and pulled her sensitive nipples. "Do you like when I play with your titties McKenna?"

All she could do was look back at me and moan with lust. She pounded her ass harder into me and I could feel her pussy muscles clenching with each thrust. The slapping and squishing sex noises were driving me crazy. The scent of her sex and her sweat mingled into an erotic perfume of desire. "I... I... c... can't... h... h... hold back... OH FUCK DADDY!" she screamed as she came harder than the first time. She turned around and scrambled up onto my lap, holding me hard and shaking like a leaf. She was pressing her pussy into my cock and I could feel her clit throbbing.

I held her tight and soothed her. Brushing her hair as she buried her face into my chest. "Ssshhhhh. You're ok. I've got you. I won't let you fall."

"I feel so safe with you. So safe... so desirable... so warm... and so well fucked." She wriggled her hips and somehow managed to get my cock back inside her. She giggled, "I can feel you pulsating."

She looked me in the eyes again, lust painted on her gaze. "Pick me up, press me against the wall and pound me until you explode." She kissed me hard, her tongue swirling in my mouth.

I looped my arms underneath her legs at the knees and holding onto her thick, round, jiggly ass, I picked her up with ease. I moved to the wall, pressed her back up against it and plowed her tiny hole with my raging hardon.

She gasped at the sudden firm, deep penetration from my invading member. "I've been a bad girl Daddy. Teach me a lesson about being such a dirty slut." She had a wild look of abandon in her eyes. She wanted to cum again and very badly.

I jabbed at her little hole mercilessly. Our wet bodies were slapping and sliding against one another. My semen filled balls slapped her ass with every thrust. She quivered and grunted with every punishing thrust.

"Oh... Hhhhh... fill my slutty pussy." She was wild eyed as I slammed her cunt over and over.

She was getting closer. I could see the desperation in her eyes. She gripped me harder as I pushed all the way in and held my cock in her. I then started rotating my hips my cock probing her deeper, hitting her deepest spots. I didn't pull in or out. I just ground my cock deep.

She gasped and whispered, "I'm cumming Daddy... I'm cumming again... Jesus Christ... I'm cumming..." She thrashed and thrashed. "Oh please please pull out... I need to squirt."

I could feel her hot fluid dripping around my cock but I just stared deep into her eyes. "Beg you little slut." I whispered and kissed her. I continued to grind her clenching twat. The pressure was incredible. If I wasn't careful she would tear my dick off.

Her begging eyes looked at me, pleading. Whispering quietly, she begged in a husky voice. "Please Daddy... Please give me what I need... Please... please... PLEASE DADDY!"

I gave her one more quick hard pump and pulled my cock out in one quick motion.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed and her cunt gushed and gushed. Hot fluid spraying all over my cock crotch and legs. I was drenched. "HOW HAVE YOU NOT CUM YET DADDY!"

I shoved my cock back into her. She gasped and whined as I pounded her more. "I'm gonna cum in you now you dirty tramp."

She giggled with excitement and kissed me hard. "DO IT DADDY! BREED ME!!! FILL ME WITH YOUR SPERM."

I sucked her nipples while hammering her sloppy cunt. I felt my cock grow and then my orgasm hit. "OH.... FUCK!!! YOU DIRTY DIRTY GIRL!" I squirted jet after jet deep into her twat.

My seed triggered another smaller orgasm in her but she still quivered. I moved back to the bench and sat on the towel. She kissed me and pulled herself off of me. My cum and her fluid gushed from her sweet pussy all over my cock and crotch. She quietly cleaned me with her mouth and then kissed me. "Come on Daddy, let's go get cleaned up."

We walked out of the sauna and were instantly shocked by the temp. Her nipples got instantly hard. She rubbed them and giggled. She grabbed my hand, "Come on you smell like a day in the life of a college slut."

"I learned it from you." I slapped her butt. God it jiggled wonderfully.

She reached back, grabbed my hips and pressed her generous ass into my cock. "You like watching my big ass jiggle don't you Daddy." She grinned, grinding her ass into me.

"Yes I do." Whispered in her ear and reached around to massage her tits and nipples.

"We might have to get a little dirtier before we get clean." She ground into me again.

I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to the gym bathroom. There's a large shower stall with multiple shower heads. I turned on the water and I carried her in. She squealed, grabbed my face and kissed me. I gently tickled her ribs and she giggled and squirmed.

She bit her lower lip and kissed me gently. She whispered in my ear conspiratorially like there were prying ears, "Set me down Daddy. I want to suck your cock."

My cock twitched at her words and I looked down. She was already on her knees rubbing my wet cock against her face. She was looking straight into my eyes as she lowered her mouth. She angled my cock downward to meet her lips. I wasn't quite sure why and then I figured it out quickly. She started sucking the head and moved her mouth upwards towards my balls until she took my entire shaft. She wanted to look me in the eye while taking it all the way into her throat. She slowly throat fucked me taking it out only far enough to take a breath and then continued. She squeezed my balls gently as she continued her throat assault.

"Oh my God McKenna. That feels insanely good." I watched her rotate head in circles as the hot water ran down her body. She reached for my hands and placed them on top of her head. Her eyes were pleading with me begging me.

She was so cute and innocent. I couldn't force myself to fuck her face. "I need to hear you say it Honey."

She still kept eye contact but frowned. She pulled all the way of me and said hoarsely, "For fucks sake Daddy, please, please... fuck my face!" She slinked my cock back down her throat and waited staring me down. It looked to me like she got pissed and slapped my balls.

My primal urge hit hard, "Fine you want me to tear open your throat baby. Here comes Daddy." I grabbed a hair towel and rolled it up. I put it behind her head and neck and I moved her head to the shower wall. I looked her square in the eye. "Don't move until Daddy is done. Do you hear me?"

Excitement returned to her eyes and I could see her rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. She nodded and I heard a muffled, "yeth doddy." Escape from around my cock.

I pumped and pummeled her throat. I didn't give her long to catch her breath between entries. I noticed she was rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering herself with the other. She started to twitch under her personal attention. I could no longer hold back. I thrust one last time and growled, "Here I cum you dirty twat." And I shot stream after stream into her throat. Then I pulled out so only my head remained as she sucked feverishly, draining my sack. Finally she clenched her legs around her hands in the throws of yet another orgasm.

I started to slowly withdraw my cock from her mouth when she grabbed my thighs and slammed her mouth on it a few more times to make sure I was empty. This dirty, dirty girl then opened her mouth to show me all of my cum. Then she closed it and gulped it down greedily. "That was a lot of cum Daddy! I almost drowned!'

12