Spring Break Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and pulled me down to her for a kiss. I collapsed on the floor of the shower and she moved on top of me. We let the hot water pelt us as we laid there together kissing. "Jesus McKenna. You're absolutely depraved."

"I like the sound of that." She kissed me again deeply, "Everyone thinks I'm such a good girl. But what can I say, I like to get kinky."

"We better get cleaned up and get something ready for breakfast."

We washed each other gently, but she managed to get me rock hard again. She bent over in front of me, presenting her proud ass with her hands on the wall. I fucked her again. She had two more orgasms and I dropped another load deep in her pussy. It was so erotic watching it side out of her pussy down the inside of her thighs.

We were finally able to wash each other without fucking. I could tell she wanted another round but she could tell I clearly needed a break. She wasn't disappointed though. She seemed even more energetic. She was a gymnast after all and was good with quick recovery.

We dried each other. I couldn't resist shaking her ass cheeks while drying them. She giggled, of course, and wiggled her ass in my hands. She turned and wrapped her arms around me and pressed her slightly moist body into mine. She kissed me hard slipping her tongue into my lips. "Thank you for the most wonderful morning Miles."

I just shook my head as we released, McKenna wrinkled her nose, "Penny for your thoughts, Miles?" She looked a little worried.

I dawdled a little, she rubbed my shoulders looking into my eyes. She looked concerned but caring, "What is it Miles, Honey? Tell me please."

I shrugged my shoulders and decided to just say, "Why me?"

She cocked her head inquisitively, "What do you mean?"

"Believe me, I'm not complaining," I said with an earnest glance, "All you gals are the most beautiful, intelligent, fun and of course, sexy as hell. I've had the most amazing sex with you three in under 24 hours it's like a pleasure world record. I didn't think that I would ever have this level of pleasure again after Maggie..."

"Really!" She had an incredulous look on her face. She dragged me to a small couch in the corner of the basement gym and sat me down. She straddled my lap crushing my cock with her pussy. She kissed me and looked me in the eye searching. "Continue please. Your statement confuses me."

"We'll, I'll say it again but elaborate," I said frankly, "Why me. I'm a 48 year old widower. To be honest at my age I'm surprised that I'm still relatively virile. I sure am glad I kept in shape. I mean, come on, you gals must have better options than Sunshine's almost 50 year old dad."

She kissed me gently, grinding her hips and sliding her, again, wet pussy up and down my cock making it hard. "You haven't been on a college campus for quite a few years and I think it's considerably different with the advent of social media. Guys and girls can be real creeps." She paused, flushing. I had guessed she had a bad experience. "You have to be so careful with every interaction. Otherwise you could end up on the bad side of the social media spectrum which can ruin a career before it even begins. Plus, the professors are worse than the students. It's like they all became teachers to fuck younger people."

She was deep in thought but still grinding on my dick as if on autopilot. "Finding a nice guy, who is good looking and not an entitled psycho is more difficult than you think."

I nodded thoughtfully, but didn't interrupt.

"Let's face the facts," she grinned and leaned in for another kiss. Goddamn she tasted so sweet. "You're kind, funny, charismatic and overwhelmingly accommodating. You take care of us like you take care of Sunshine."

"I'd like to set the record straight," I said with mock seriousness, but what I was stating was true, "I've never face fucked my daughter in a shower or did anything inappropriate."

She giggled again, grinding my crotch. 'Oh shit she looks hungry again. I hope I can perform again.' Then I felt how hard my cock was and knew I'd be fine.

"Not that kind of 'take care of us' Miles. Although you definitely have. You've never facefucked your daughter in the shower because she's never asked you too. Don't you get it Miles?"

My face flushed at the image of facefucking Sunny in the shower. I must've really looked confused because she just continued, "You're the rarest of Silver Foxes. Not only are you everything I've listed before but you're unbelievably sexy. You are handsome, tall, with broad shoulders and a muscled torso. Not to mention your perfect cock. But the big thing is, we're safe with you. We don't have to worry about you trashing us on social media. We don't have to worry about you fucking date raping us and posting pictures or videos."

"I worry about you girls when I go a little primal." I knew I had real worry on my face now.

She cupped my face, "You take even more care when you hit primal. You rolled up a towel and put it behind my back before facefucking me Miles. You made sure you wouldn't hurt me. No boys our age would even bother. You only do what we ask and never anything beyond our limits. You have an innate ability to please a woman unlike I've ever seen. Plus, you seem ok with just having fun."

I chuckled, "What if I fall deeply in love with all of you?" It slipped out and I'm not sure why.

Her eyes got bigger and she looked at me inquisitively. It was as if she was seriously pondering the thought. She didn't say anything but she somehow managed to wiggle her hips to get me cock at the entrance to her pussy, "Look Daddy no hands." She sank down onto my manhood and swirled her hips. "Breed me again Daddy.. I won't tell mommy." she pounded me hard, her ass slapping against my legs.

"Jesus McKenna. You're a real sicko!" My cock twitched.

She bit her lip and ground some more before continuing her bounce, "I'm the sicko?" She chided, teasingly, "Whose cock just grew instantly after I said it?"

I laughed, shook my head and thrust up into her hard. I played along, "You better not tell Mommy or you'll be severely punished." I slapped her right ass cheek leaving a pink spot.

"That's another reason the four of us love you Miles. You're just as kinky as the four of us." She pounded down and began to quake. "Fuck! I'm coming." was all she could muster.

'Four of us.' I wondered but I didn't have time to think Mckenna's shivering and spasming made me cum again as I thrust up into her. "Here you go, you little slut. Daddy is breeding you."

We collapsed in a heap and went to take another quick shower. We washed quickly and,still naked, went upstairs. No one was up yet. We kissed and thanked each other. Then we went our separate ways.

Before I turned for my room I watched her race naked up the stairs. 'God her bouncing bubble butt was one of a kind.'

When I reached my room, I flopped heavily on the bed. A quick 15 minute power nap and then some breakfast. It was going to be a whale of a breakfast. 'The four of us? She just mis-spoke. Surely, she wasn't including Sunshine in the fun. Right?' I chalked it up to a Freudian slip.

12