All Comments on 'Spring Break Chaperones'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Just wished that it was longer detailing each day of their vacation. Five stars and a favorite point!

ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 3 years ago

Great start. Hope there will be a chapter 2.

symtronsymtronalmost 3 years ago

First Sentence has a large error. If I notice one that big right in the first sentence I wont read it as the rest is likely a mess also... Answer me this? Who's husband died of a heart attack? aha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You start your story out with Carol's husband passed away.

When Denise's husband had died. I started off confused. 3 stars.

metals68metals68almost 3 years ago

Great story. But Carol and Denise names get mixed up at times. Need a better editor. Sentence 3 right at the start.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

A decent 5* story. A bit more detail would have been nice, but...

Not really sure how I feel about the boys friends but they didn't play a big part in the story so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot!! I knew it would progress to f/d,m/s once the adults had their threeway. Since Mike and Charley were brought in,it would seem fitting to have them seduce their moms and provide more fuel for the orgy fires. Would love to see the illustrated version! Bring in hot deaconess or other neighborhood folks;possibly a hot gilf. Plenty of potential here. I will return to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like one of my favorite 70's songs, More, More, More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The irony of the great unbreakable taboo being any breach of the absurdly delayed drinking age, while all involved get up to whatever other shenanigans. God “bless” America…

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 3 years ago

I got confused as to who was who, and which lost their husband, and what was happening before the end of the 2nd paragraph... didn't read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Robin is a boy, Robyn a girl...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous: Not true, regarding the spelling of the male and female versions of the name. There are famous people with the name Robin as well as Robyn, with no prejudice as far as gender. Lots of examples of both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

With so many characters, I had difficulty sorting out who is who as far as relationships. The author apparently had the same problem in several places throughout the story. I think a neat trick would be to group names of related characters to sections of the alphabet, i.e., Alisson, Carol, Bob, David, etc. in one family. Another family could be Sue, Tom, Ron, Vickie in another family. It will simplify things for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more please

kippupukippupualmost 3 years ago

Un-readable. Please fix the dead husband at the beginning and give everyone last names and some humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now this one could use a sequel!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.