Spring Break Chaperones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Carol and Denise were shocked. A few minutes in though both were watching closely. It didn't hurt that both were already horny as hell. Carol felt embarrassed when her son watched her being fucked doggy style until she looked over at him. His hand was actively rubbing his erect cock through his shorts and he was looking back at her. Denise noticed as well, and she laid her hand over his and pulled his hand away. She then replaced his hand with her own and began to rub his erection.

Carol looked beside her at Keith who appeared to be in the same state as her own son. She followed Denise's example and began to rub his cock through his shorts. She looked back at her son as Denise pulled his erect cock out of his shorts. She let out an involuntary moan as she saw it and he looked at her with lust in his eyes. She couldn't stand it, "Come here sweety. Let mommy show you how she feels."

Joel stood and his shorts dropped to the floor. He walked over to his mother and stood in front of her. His erection was just inches from her when she bent forward and took him into her mouth. She grasped him with her free hand and began to pump his cock as she sucked. Soon she felt a feminine hand move hers away from Keith's cock and she knew that Denise was now taking care of her own son. She brought her other hand to her son's cock and pumped him with both hands as she sucked and licked him.

The two young men had dreamed of this day and were as excited as they had ever been. Joel had never had his cock sucked like this before. It was magical moment that wasn't going to last long. Within a few minutes Joel felt his cock swelling in his mother's mouth. He groaned and held his mother's head as jets of cum shot from his cock and down her throat. He had never cum so hard in his life. Keith told him later that he had felt the same way and he would never forget it.

Carol pulled her son's spent, but still hard, cock from her mouth, "Let's move this to the bedroom."

Suiting action to her words the two couples moved to the bedroom and the king size bed that waited there. The sons immediately dove between their mother's legs. Both had fantasized about this very moment. Their fantasies never came close to the joy of the real thing. Joel loved the taste of his mother. He felt that he could eat her pussy all day long. For Carol's part she wasn't sure if it was the forbidden aspect of what they were doing or her son's skill, but whatever it was it felt amazing.

Any further thoughts left the two mother's heads. Keith and Joel felt their mother's hands gripping their heads as they continued their oral ministrations. The grips strengthened almost painfully as the two mothers came on their son's faces. The young men continued to lovingly lick their mothers until the hands that gripped their heads gently pushed them away. No words were needed for what was to come next. The two young men moved up their mother's bodies and entered them simultaneously.

This first time was magical and joyful as they slowly long stroked into their mothers. There was no hurry. They were determined to make this a moment their mothers would remember with excitement and love. Joel kissed his mother deeply as he slid his cock within her. She felt perfect and warm and beyond sexy. He took her nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking it. Her hands held the back of his head as he suckled and fucked her. It was the ultimate bonding moment between them. It was more than they needed to reach that pinnacle of the sexual intercourse. His cum streamed into her as she bucked against him. Her orgasm swept through her and left her body tingling everywhere he touched her.

The two couples lay together kissing and enjoying the glow from their lovemaking. Joel looked into his mother's eyes, "None of my fantasies about you ever came close to what it is really like to be with you. I love you mom."

"I love you too son."

"Uhm, can we do it again?"

"Yes, but not right this moment. I need some time to recover."

"Yeh, me too. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a onetime thing."

The two couples gradually went from quietly talking and kissing to deep slumber. Mike and Charly made it back in the early hours of the morning and went directly to their room. They had no idea that their friends were not in their room but were in fact sleeping with their mothers. If they had known they would have been jealous more than anything else.

Joel woke in the morning to the sound of slapping flesh and the feel of his mother's hand squeezing his cock. Denise and Keith were hard at it next to them, and Joel couldn't see any reason why he and his mother shouldn't be as well. Carol was very wet and wanted her son's cock right now. She pulled him toward her, and he understood her need right away. It matched his own. This time they didn't take their time. This time they fucked. Joel slammed his cock deeply into his mother. She pulled her knees back to give him full access and he fucked her fast and hard. She loved every stroke of it. His cock steadily slammed home until their bodies tensed and their sexual bonding peaked. His cum filled his mother and her pussy spasmed as her orgasm swept through her.

Even with the snuggling that followed everyone was showered and dressed long before Mike and Charley woke. The two slept through breakfast as well which probably save them a shock. The two couples couldn't keep their hands and mouths off each other during breakfast. They were constantly touching and kissing throughout the meal. It was sweet and loving and would have thrown Mike and Charley for a loop if they had witnessed it.

* * * * *

Bill woke to the bouncing of his bed as his daughter and her friend joined him. His eyes squinted open to see both girls naked as the day they were born grinning at him. He didn't have time to say he needed coffee before his mouth was muffled with his daughter's pussy. His swelling cock was wonderfully engulfed by Robin's mouth. He couldn't help but think that this was much better than coffee.

Chelsea received his divided attention. He would have given her his undivided attention, but Robin was doing such a good job sucking his cock that he just couldn't. Chelsea wasn't complaining unless moaning was her new method of doing so. She was wiggling and quivering nicely as his tongue danced on her young pussy. Robin decided at that moment to impale herself on his now rock-hard cock.

His oral ministrations were having a profound effect on his daughter. She welded herself to his face as she orgasmed. She let him continue licking for a few moments and Robin finished orgasming while riding his cock. As soon as Robin finished the two girls swapped places and they all went at it again. Bill's jaw was beginning to ache when he felt that wonderful feeling as his balls shrank up and his cock swelled. His tongue lashing of Robin became frantic as he filled his daughter with his morning cum. Apparently frantic was just the thing that Robin needed. She drenched his face as she orgasmed hard on his face.

The girls fell onto the bed on either side of him and welded their bodies to his. The three sated lovers fell back asleep. An hour later Bill awoke and wiggled free of the girls. He jumped into the shower, dressed, and made his way to the kitchen. After a cup of much needed coffee, he started breakfast. The smell of bacon frying made its way to the bedroom and roused Chelsea and Robin. The two barely awake young women made their way to the kitchen. Their hair was a tumbled mass on top of their heads and t-shirts that they had thrown on were wrinkled. Bill's heart swelled at their beauty.

They girls took turns kissing him deeply and he nearly burned the eggs. Finally, breakfast was on the table and they dug in like they hadn't eaten in a week. Bill was relaxing with his post breakfast coffee, "What are you two going to do today?"

Robin piped up first, "Hang out around the pool."

Chelsea followed up, "Fuck my daddy."

Robin jumped up and down in her seat, "Me too! Me too!"

Bill laughed, "You need to give me a bit of time to recharge. I'm not Hercules you know."

* * * * *

On their third day at the beach Mike and Charley walked out onto the pool deck. They saw that Carol and Denise were ensuring that they received all of the sun possible without being completely naked. The tiny tops they wore barely covered their nipples and their thongs were almost an afterthought. Both young men were instantly erect. Joel and Keith were fifty yards away in the ocean riding boogie-boards.

Carol knew that Mike and Charley couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses, and she took the opportunity to study them closely, especially the growing erections they both sported. When they looked at the ocean, she gave a little nudge to Denise, who also got an eyeful. Denise grinned at Carol and when Mike turned back, she smiled up at him, "Would you mind putting sunscreen on my back?"

"Uh! Uhm, yeh, uhm, sure Mrs. Bolton."

Denise rolled onto her stomach, "My name is Denise please. Now get to lotioning."

Carol waived Charley over, "You don't mind helping me, do you?"

"I would be glad to rub you... I mean glad to rub lotion on you!"

Carol held in a laugh as she felt the oiled hands glide across her shoulders and down her back. Charley proved to be quite good at massaging in the lotion. Both young men worked their ladies backs down to their waists before moving to their feet and working their way up. Both women were in a meditative state, with a substantial touch of horny, as the young men worked their way upward. A tentative touch on Carol's ass without complaint turned into both hands rubbing and squeezing. Hands were adventuring down the crack of her ass when Joel and Keith showed up.

"Hey guys! Are you feeling up our moms?"

"No man! We're just helping them with their lotion."

"Sure you are. I think we need to help." Joel moved over to Denise and Keith went to Carol.

Denise waved them off, "Hold on guys. If you are going to gang up on us, we need to go inside first. It will look like you are molesting us if anyone walks by." With that she stood, grabbed Carol's hand, and the two women strutted inside. The four young men stood frozen watching their glistening butts sway as they walked away. Finally, with a start they all headed to the door. There was a bit of confusion as all four tried to enter at once, but they managed to work it out.

The boys spotted the two women going into the master bedroom and followed them. The two women laid their beach towels on the king size bed and laid down on their backs. Carol smiled up at them, "We're ready for our oil massage."

The empty-handed guys looked at each other, at the bed, and at the door. Charley ran back outside to get the oil and was back in an instant. Charley got onto the bed and squatted near the headboard above Carol. Mike followed his example with Denise and the two began massaging the ears and neck of their woman. Joel got on the bed at Denise's feet while Keith did the same at Carol's feet. They scooted up between the two women's legs. Each propped a foot on their lap and began massaging the other foot. After each foot received attention, they began working their way upward.

While Joel and Keith worked their legs, Mike and Charley had progressed to shoulders, then arms. Both women were breathing heavy as the young men worshiped their bodies. There was no doubt that the massage had become erotic for both women and they had become extremely aroused. If the young men massaging them had the courage to take it up a level, they were not going to stop them.

Apparently, they had the courage, or were at least getting it. Mike was the first to take liberties when his hands circled her breasts and rubbed the exposed flesh with oil. His fingertips accidentally on purpose brushed across Denise's nipples causing an aroused moan to pass her lips. Charley saw the success that Mike was having and tried the same thing, with similar results. Taking things a step farther, both young men ran their hands over the women's nipples and squeezed their tits.

Having their breasts played with wasn't the only thing exciting the two women. Joel and Keith had progressed up their legs and were running their fingers across their thong covered slits. Within seconds both thongs were pulled off and a mouth was doing amazing things to each pussy. Mike and Charley spotted what was going on and immediately moved down to lay next to each woman. They pulled the tops off and began to lick and suck on Carol and Denise's titties. Both women were now aroused beyond control.

Denise reached for Mike's cock while Carol reached for Charlie's. It didn't take much convincing for both men to lose their trunks and present their cocks for sucking. The oral ministrations were having a profound effect on the two women. They moaned their way through their orgasms as they lovingly sucked the virile young men.

Joel and Keith raised up from their assigned pussy's and moved between the women's legs. Joel slid his cock into the wet and ready pussy of his neighbor and second mom Denise. He groaned in satisfaction at her tight warmth. Keith slid his cock up and down Carol's pussy, teasing her and himself. He didn't want to rush something he had dreamed about. He couldn't wait though, and soon plunged deep within her.

Carol and Denise were insane with desire. Any thoughts of the propriety of what they were doing were long gone. The sensation was everything. Keith and Joel long stroked deep and fast and brought them to the edge of extasy, and then beyond. Both women screamed around the cocks in their mouths as their orgasms exploded through their bodies.

Joel and Keith were both getting close and then they were cumming hard, filling the two women with their youthful cum. They finally pulled their flagging cocks from the two women and were quickly replaced by Mike and Charley. Their replacements didn't last long. The oral gratification they had been receiving was just too good and soon their cum followed their friends into the two women.

The six spent people lay on the bed panting. Carol looked over at Denise, "What the hell just happened?"

"We got our brains fucked out and we liked it!"

* * * * *

As the week wound down the parents finally had to beg for a break from the constant molestation by their children, and their children's friends. They just couldn't keep up with all that youthful energy.

At the end of the week an exhausted Carol and Denise walked in the door of the Starkey house. Bill was waiting for them in the kitchen. Carol saw the bags under his eyes, "Oh my god honey. You must have worked yourself to death while we were gone!"

A mischievous smile lit up his exhausted face, "Not exactly.

"You both look exhausted as well. The boys must have run you ragged."

"Not exactly."