Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 01

Story Info
Crossdresser wishes the present was as exciting as the past.
6.7k words
4.66
9.5k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring Break in Soulville

Part 1 of 3

By Sabrina G. Langton

A Tale of Two Springs.....

***

'Soulville' by Aretha Franklin was the song of the spring. The spring I turned 21. My cousin and I found it on an old compilation CD we found in the trunk of her mother's car.

'Show me the way

To get to Soulville, baby

Show me the way to go home

(The way to go home)

Show me the way

To get to Soulville, baby

Oh, that's where I belong'

We sang it the entire year. Both Kiki and I turned 21 that year, Me on Valentine's day and Kiki ten days later. February of 2012. She left LA less than a year later when she moved to Hawaii and now she was back in LA, but leaving once again.

***

2019

My wife threw me a twenty-eighth birthday party slash going away party this year. The going away part was for Kiki who was going to go back to Hawaii. She has been back in LA for only two months working at a bar, The Malibu Hut, and I loved having her here. I didn't know how bored I had been, I needed her to make me realize it. Life has been wonderful since she's been back. My wife Lolly, didn't like her at all. Actually, she never liked her, it started when they met at our wedding five years ago. The feeling of course was mutual. The two of them were so different.

"This is who you're marrying," Kiki asked me.

"Yeah why, you don't like her?"

She looked at me with that incredulous look that she had. "She hasn't gotten up from the table once, and that wedding dress is gray. Who gets married in gray?"

Lolly liked gray. Jokingly, I always told my wife her favorite flavor was plain. The only thing is, she took that as a badge of honor. Plain was her thing. Once we took her to the bar Kiki worked at and she sent back her drink because it had 'too much flavor going on.' And she wanted it in a red plastic cup, the tiki mug was too distracting. I used to laugh, but what are you gonna do, I was just surprised she even came out of the house with us in the first place.

Our parents made us get married, neither Lolly nor I were too interested either way. Neither of us felt like arguing with our parents. We got married for them.

Instead of Lolly, Kiki called her Lully. "Is Lully going to be there tonight when I come over, or will she be out painting the town eggshell?" Or she would say "Don't tell me Lully went out and bought a pizza." Mainly 'cause that would never happen.

But life goes on and here we are at my twenty-eighth with my best friend Kiki. My wife would always ask, "Why is your best friend a girl? Only gay men have that." I just shrugged I didn't care, we have been friends since we were born.

"Oh, oh, there's a Lull in the party, Lully must be involved," Kiki said as we stood off to the side and tried to gauge who I knew here. My wife invited only her friends, mainly because I didn't have too many and the ones I had she didn't like. I feel like this party was mainly for her.

Lolly was changing the music, whatever music she listened to I called it 'hold' music. I think it was music, but maybe not. The people at the party seemed a little confused by it, they were all checking their phones or maybe checking the time to see when they could sneak out. I couldn't.

The party was Kiki's last hurrah for LA, but Lolly didn't invite anyone she knew. Kiki was going back to Hawaii after spending only two months here. "So when was the last time Sabrina made an appearance?" Kiki asked me. But she already knew the answer. Sabrina was my femme name, I was a crossdresser and my cousin was the only one who knew about it. "I miss her." She told me.

"So do I," I said, "but I didn't have you here for company these last couple of years, plus I'm never going out on my own again, and Lolly would freak if she knew." And she would. I had all my female items in a storage unit near my office. I would go by and practice my makeup or try on a couple of things, they all still fit. "I haven't bought anything new in years," I told her.

Kiki shook her head, "At least you still have your figure, haha." At least that much, I always kept myself trim. I even did yoga to help with my female shape, I had perfect legs and arms, and my butt was nice and round. I was always around 150 pounds and with a size eight-foot, I had my pick of heels. "Well when I get back to Hawaii, plan some girl time for just Sabrina and me. We will have a fantastic time, just like the old days."

I smiled, I wish that could happen. I really needed it. 'Sabrina' had been locked away in the storage unit with her clothes, personality, and sexual urges for the last six or so years. I now had my own computer software company and was quite busy, with twenty-three employees, I was almost always at work. The wife didn't care, she had her beauty salon and she didn't like going out, so nights were spent going to bed early or, for me, looking up other crossdressers and admirers on the computer. Sometimes I would go through all the pictures of me all dressed up, I used to send some to Kiki, but that always made me depressed. Life is so different than it was back in the spring of 2012.

***

2012

'Going to Soulville, honey

Show me the way to go home

(The way to go home)

Show me the way to

Get to Soulville, honey

Oh, that's where I belong'

Once we both turned 21 Kiki decided we should do something BIG! "You only turn 21 once, let's do something crazy."

When we were young we lived next door to each other in The Valley. Our mothers were sisters and both of us got the family resemblance from them. Thank God, our mothers were beautiful. Kiki was a very girlie girl when we were younger and I loved how she dressed, all heels and skirts. She was the cutest girl in the neighborhood, and I wanted to be just like her.

Kiki discovered my secret by accident, though she told me she always knew. I was twenty and I had the house to myself. I was always quite careful, usually hiding in the basement bathroom. I lived with my mother and some of my three sisters but they were out shopping, I had at least two hours or more to dress as my femme self 'Sabrina.'

Having three older sisters was fortunate since I always had a stream of female clothes I could borrow. I was wearing an outfit my oldest sister wore to a dance recital years ago. Tan pantyhose, a black body briefer, and a little frilly skirt. I wore my mother's bra since she had the biggest breasts, a nice perfect C cup. Of course, I paired it with one of the only three pairs of high heels I owned, four-inch black pumps I stole from one of the sisters, the other two were destined for Goodwill before I grabbed them. I looked so cute and sexy, my sister would of worn ballet slippers with this costume, so boring.

I was putting on a little make-up and I saw Kiki in the mirror. "I knew it. Oh, and you should learn how to lock the front door, sissy." She said as she was staring at me. "God you are such a fag, look at how you put on lipstick." She pushed me over and showed me how to put it on correctly. With her direction, my lips were so much fuller. "Just go outside the lines sweetheart. No big deal, all girls want big full lips so we can suck big hard cocks, haha."

She laughed as I got very embarrassed and went off to change. She wouldn't let me and we stayed as two girls until everyone got home. She taught me so much after that. "Why didn't you tell me you were a fag?" She would ask me.

"I'm not gay, I just like to be a girl once in a while."

"Well from now on you are going to be a girl all the time. Just think how much better you will look with me around," She promised. "Together we are going to be so fucking hot." And we were.

***

That was the real start of my life. Life as a girl was so much more fun than what I had been living. Kiki showed me how to do my hair and makeup properly, how to walk in heels, and even how to talk like a woman. My wardrobe expanded and I got all of hers, and all her girlfriend's hand-me-downs. We also went shopping whenever we had extra cash. My early twenties were a fantastic time to dress and act like a woman, and I was getting very good at it.

Usually, she would just take me to the movies, or maybe the mall. At the mall we would walk around and shop and always flirt with boys. I made the mistake of telling her I found men attractive once I was dressed, I should have kept that to myself. Now, whenever we dressed up we DRESSED UP and the goal was to turn as many heads as possible. Me, I was fine, as long as I didn't have to interact with anyone. Kiki would find a good spot in the Mall to show ourselves off, wearing our shortest skirts and heels, we would get a coffee and cross our legs in front of all the roaming customers. I usually had my back to the Mall dwellers but Kiki would smile and wave to everyone.

"So," She would ask me, "Who do you like better, black guys or white guys or Spanish guys?"

Her questions made me so nervous. "I don't know."

"So you don't have a preference, you must like them all. Good." She would laugh and point out men she found hot, always asking for my opinion. "Oh no, look here comes your boyfriend." She would tease.

I looked. She knew I did like one of the men we would see in the mall. He was quite tall and probably Spanish or Italian. He usually showed up in the mornings and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was broad-shouldered and dark and he always managed to smile at us when he passed by. Kiki would make believe she was calling him over. I would hyperventilate until she promised she would stop.

"One day..." She would say wagging her finger.

***

2019

The 'hold music' was still playing while we were drinking our hard seltzers. "God I hate this stuff," Kiki said. "Remember we used to drink that sweet blue crap when we were kids?"

"I do," I said, "Alize, it's better than this."

"Anything is better than this." She laughed. "Remember that theater." She asked me.

"Of course I do." I said "That's where we drank Alize. I think about that spring a lot. I have never had as much fun since. It's been all downhill."

She looked at me, "You know, I have plenty of room at the house in Hawaii since Mom died. Why don't you come live with me? I bet Lully wouldn't even miss you. She wouldn't even know you were gone, just go off to work and never come back. She doesn't even know you are at this party!" I just smiled and fantasized as I looked out into the yard.

The birthday/going away party was wrapping up and we said goodnight to all the guests. Only me, Kiki, and Lolly were left and we were cleaning up. "When is the plane leaving Kiki?" Lolly asked.

"Eleven AM."

Lolly started throwing away the empty seltzer cans. "How is Victor taking it?"

"He's pretty devastated, he was hoping I was going to stay for a while especially for Spring Break, but I already shipped my clothes and things to Hawaii, might as well, you know, just go now."

Victor was the owner of The Malibu Hut, down near the beach and more conveniently right next door to Lolly's Hair Salon. Lolly actually got her in touch with the bar. She was the main hostess and manager and she made pretty good money the two months she worked there.

"I will have to find him another hostess so he doesn't miss you for too long," Lolly told her.

Kiki just laughed and said, "They need to find another ME, they didn't want me to go." I didn't want her to go either, but life had to move forward. It could never be 2012 again.

***

2012

Since we turned legal Kiki had been threatening me with ideas of visiting someplace all dressed up, someplace special. "I don't think we should go anywhere too busy," I begged. I was such a little wuss back then.

"Well, we are," She told me. "And you will be very happy about it." She decided we would wear matching outfits since we looked so similar. "The guys will think we are sisters." She told me.

"The guys? What guys?" I asked.

"They are going to cum, just by smelling our perfume, you watch." She laughed. We went to the mall for new outfits. Kiki picked out two tight black mini dresses and six-inch black glossy pumps. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to pull it off but she said she would take care of everything. We went to Victorias Secret to pick out nude sheer pantyhose and black panties, oh and C cup strapless black bras. She then surprised me with a new wig. We both had strawberry blonde hair like our mothers, and my hair was pretty long for a male, reaching well below my shoulders. The wig she found for me was even longer reaching past my breasts and auburn. "It will be better walking in as a blonde and a redhead. We will look like a Pantene shampoo commercial, ha." She said.

"Please tell me where we're going?" I begged even more, to no avail.

We were going out at 7:00 PM, not too late or too early. "We need a crowd, but not a drunk crowd." She had a good plan but it still made me so anxious. We were going to get dressed at her house since it was quieter, and my aunt was still going to be at work.

We took showers and then shaved. I was told I had to shave everything including the little bit on my arms. Kiki helped with the back of my legs. I didn't have much and what I had was light blonde so nothing could have been seen in my stockings anyway, but being completely hairless was a major turn-on. I put lotion onto my now smooth legs and marveled at how they looked in the mirror.

"Stop messin' and go tuck!" She yelled at me while I was still in the bathroom. I was very good at this. I could run around bottomless and no one would suspect me of having anything but a little tight 'pussy.' Next, came my little boobies, as Kiki referred to them. We found them online and they were C cups and looked extremely real, but they weren't little. A little glue and I had tits just like her, same exact size. Then she put a corset on me. "This is Mothers, we need to get your figure on point." I couldn't breathe but I looked so good I didn't say anything.

We both slipped on our panties and nude pantyhose. I put on my strapless bra and bent to slip my breasts into the cups. "You are such an old lady, the way you put on a bra, that's how my mother does it." She laughed "But those boobs are going to drive the men crazy, haha." She laughed even louder as we put on our dresses. We looked so good and sexy, the corset gave me an incredible figure.

These dresses were so short, and they only had one short frilled sleeve, leaving our right arm bare. "God, did you ever imagine," She asked, "that we would EVER be so hot?" The hem of the dress came to the middle of our thighs, and the dresses were very tight, they made our butts look so big. Once I slipped into the heels my body became more feminine and I posed in front of the mirror. "Will you stop admiring yourself for a minute so I can do your makeup?"

Our makeup was a little sluttier than usual, with lots of eyeliner, shadow, and lip gloss. We now looked like we just came off stage at a burlesque review. She trimmed my eyebrows and gave me false lashes, my favorite. My blue eyes were surrounded by darkness and so dramatic.

After posing for more pictures we sat down to do our nails. "Wait until you see these. We have to have white nails," Kiki showed me, a little glue and now we both had long and glossy nails, and I felt so glamourous. I then put on my long red wig. Watching myself hold the brush with my long nails was making me a little excited. As I brushed, Kiki put on a little hair spray. She held it tighter to my own hair with some extra bobby pins. We went to the mirror and put in our big gold hoops, I loved how they shone through my red hair, watching them peak out when I moved was way too much and I had to sit down and think about something else.

"Come on get up." She told me. "Save all that sexual energy for later."

Before we snuck out the back of her house, Kiki made me spray on some Armani Beauty My Way perfume. And then she put anklets on us. "These guarantee results." She told me. "Just watch how popular we are today." I didn't want to be that popular, but I think Kiki had other ideas. The anklet had a small Q and a black spade dangling from it. It was nice but she wouldn't tell me what it stood for. We then grabbed our two little purses and headed out to her car. I was glad she was driving, I was way too nervous as I put on my sunglasses and had a slight panic attack in the passenger seat. Kiki put on some music...

'Show me the way

To get to Soulville, baby

Oh, that's where I belong'

'I'm gonna see some soul folks

Who know all the tricks

Oh, yeah, oh, yeah'

As we moved onto the freeway I once again asked her where we were going. "We are going to celebrate our belated birthdays. We are 21, we are now adult women. Haha." She laughed. I was noticing that we did look like sophisticated women, though a little slutty. Kiki got off the freeway heading towards a harsher part of LA. "I went to scout out this place last week, they are going to love, love, LOVE us." We got to a parking lot just as the sun started to set.

We were sitting in her car with our impossibly short dresses, just waiting for my nerves to calm before we left it. "Where are we going, can you please tell me now?

"We are going right there." And she pointed to a small theater right across the street.

"Oh, shit. No way an adult theater. Kiki I can't go in there what happens if someone finds I'm not all girl?"

"Ha, ha," She laughed as I sweated in my dress. "That's what you are worried about, I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem at all. Actually, it might be a bonus."

We then had a shot of Alize each, that Kiki kept under the car seat for emergencies. It was a liquor that was bright blue and sweet. We kept little shot glasses in the glove compartment for moments like this. "Cheers." I was hoping there were no police around to see us drinking in the car.

It took a lot of convincing to get me out of the Honda, but once we got going a couple of guys beeped from a passing car and called to us, making me feel surprisingly better.

"Holy shit, those guys must have been watching that ass, haha. Come on let's show them what hot Valley women look like." She teased as we minced across the street.

We walked to the window and the tall guy at the counter told us to go in. "Women tight as you two are always free. Damn you two is fine." He watched as we entered the theater. Once inside, I started to realize all the patrons were black, we were definitely the only whites in here and definitely the only 'women.' We walked to the bar, me trying to look like I belonged there.

"Two Alize on the rocks," Kiki said to the barman. We had a crowd watching our behinds as the bartender gave us free drinks.

"It's so dark in here," I mentioned, but she misinterpreted me.

"Well sugar," Kiki said, "That's why we have white nails, so we can see our hands in the theater. Long white fingers holding black cock, oh my lord, I'm getting wet already. I can't wait to watch you with cock in your hands, with your long white nails jerking some hot stud off."

Is that really what I was going to do. I have kissed a couple of guys, but I never jerked someone off before, I never had a real cock in my hands. Standing here with all these tall dark men watching me was making me quite hard though, I was glad I was tucked so tight.

While standing at the bar the men were giving us such approving looks that I was getting excited. I was suddenly looking forward to this, though I wouldn't tell her how much until later. Kiki did know me well, this was a perfect outing for our twenty-first year, I just hoped I didn't faint.

We finished our drinks for some more encouragement, and I remember walking into the theater with my purse dangling from my wrist and shaking my ass. I was walking in sky-high heels the way she taught me.

"Let's sit in the front row." I followed her and we sat together right upfront. The screen was showing a couple screwing on top of a hood of a car. I crossed my legs and took a deep breath, I was thinking, what the hell am I doing here? I found out in seconds. It didn't take long before two men sat next to us. Both were very tall and big. Their cocks were already out of their pants. The man next to me took my dainty hand and placed it on his cock, he had a huge smile on his over forty face. I started to rub him, his cock was hard and tremendous. I noticed Kiki was doing the same to her suiter next to her.

12