Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I concentrated on this man's dick and started to jerk him off, while the couple on the screen did all the moaning. I was a righty so doing it with my left hand was a challenge. Kiki was right about the nails they looked great. My hands were so dainty holding onto this big dick, my long nails teasing his balls.

I could tell the man was loving this, he never expected a gorgeous woman to walk into his life today. It didn't take long 'til he started coming and I felt myself twitch in my panties. "Oh my god," I mumbled under my breath. I started cumming, and my legs were twitching, I couldn't believe I would cum just by holding a man's cock and watching him cum. I felt like such a slut, my panties were getting so wet. His cum shot all over the floor in front of him and almost reached the stage three feet away. I didn't even notice him getting up and leaving, I was so distracted by cumming myself. I then heard Kikis man start to grunt and he also started shooting all over the floor. I was amazed at the amount of sperm that was released from these two cocks.

Kiki's guy repositioned his manhood inside his pants, whispering thank you, and quietly got up just as the movie ended. It was suddenly pitch black, the only light was from the doors leading to the bar. Two men came over and asked me and Kiki to stand up, I got nervous especially since it was so dark. I thought they were cops, and they were so tall. We did get up and they asked us to move one seat away from where we were sitting.

I then noticed my nails, they glowed in the dark. A greenish glow hovered around them, it was quite cool.

A man sat to my left and another sat to my right. I crossed my nylon legs and I had to put my purse over my crotch as the two men took my hands and placed them on their big hard dicks. The lights were still off and I felt someone starting to play with my hair behind me. I was afraid to turn around, and I was hoping my wig would stay straight. I now watched my hands jerking off two men, by the glow-in-the-dark of my nails. I assumed Kiki was doing the same thing, I heard the men moan next to us. One of the men was lightly running his fingers on my arm, the other started rubbing my thigh pushing the tight dress up towards my tucked 'pussy.' I heard him whisper, "Stocking's baby, so fine. Can I touch you?"

"No, no," I begged, I didn't want him any closer to my crotch.

"Next time."

I tried to give both men equal attention and I was loving watching my hand slide down their cocks, they were massive. When I picked up speed and started to really pump them the two of them came simultaneously. I had two men coming like fountains from my feminine hands, my glowing fingers a blur. The next movie started and it got a little brighter in the theater. The guy who was talking to me slipped something in the top of my dress and the other kissed me on the cheek. When they stood, I stood up too. I had to stretch. I walked over to Kiki when she was done, and pulled her up I wanted to go to the ladies' room. I was so wet, plus the line of men waiting for hand jobs was so long, we had to make an escape.

She was laughing when we made it out the door, all the men either grabbed for our asses or rubbed our hair, as we headed into the ladies' room. It was empty and quite disgusting. "Holy shit," She exhaled. "Did you see the size of that last cock I had in my hand, fuck, those guys loved it." We washed our hands. "We are now legends in this place, you know that?"

I was still washing my hands when Kiki said. "Why are you so wet? The back of your dress is soaking wet."

"Oh, I must of sat...."

She interrupted me. "OH MY GOD, you had an orgasm, a fucking sissygasm. You are such, a sissy, I knew you were going to love this. Happy birthday, sugar." She laughed so loud. I was a little embarrassed as I tried to dry my panties with tissues. I couldn't believe I could get so excited, it was probably the strongest orgasm I ever had. Just watching a man cum because of me was a wonderful feeling.

"We better get out of here." She decided.

"Maybe we should just walk out." I said, "Don't look at anybody." So that's what we did. I took a deep breath and followed her out the front door, still daintily holding my purse, while a line of men watched.

A man came running after us. "Ladies, hold on.." We turned to see the man from the booth. "Here, this is for you. Can you come back?" He asked.

"When?" Kiki asked.

"Whenever, if customers know that two Queens as hot as you two are gonna come in, I am going to be packed." He smiled a big golden smile. He ran back towards the theater and turned around. "Names?"

Kiki yelled from across the street, "Kiki and Sabrina."

"Kiki and Sabrina, thank you, ladies."

We closed the door and took off immediately. Kiki parked about three blocks away. We had to catch our breath, and I needed another shot of Alize. "Did we really just do that?" I asked. "And he could read me, he called us queens," I said, feeling a little disappointed that I didn't pass.

"He called us TWO Queens. I'm sure he meant Queens of Spades, sugar. That's hilarious, Now you know what your anklet stands for."

"What?" I said, I still didn't know what she meant 'til much later.

"He thought you were a hot woman and nothing else, don't get your wet panties in a twist. Your soaking wet panties, ha. God, you are never going to live that down."

Kiki opened the envelope the man gave us. "Not only did we give great hand jobs, but we have here... 400 bucks, ha. I can't believe they gave us money." I felt something in the top of my dress and pulled out another bill. "What the hell is that?" She asked.

"One of the guys slipped this into my dress after he came."

"Well?' She hit my arm. "It's a hundred bucks. And there is a number on it. We should call, ha. We should put it in our little black book just for future reference, ha." Kiki started laughing. "Holy shit sugar, we were there for twenty minutes and we already have a fan club." We took off and headed to the mall. Kiki wanted to buy higher heels with our new cash and to show off for the men, but I wasn't looking forward to hanging around the mall in this short dress.

***

During that summer we visited our new hangout six more times. And the heels we wore next time were six inches with two-inch platforms, real 'come fuck me pumps.' I loved how popular we were there. And I loved being the only 'women.' We usually just gave hand jobs, but a lot of men wanted to cum on our stockings, and some men we let rub against our asses while pushing up our dresses. Kiki and I would stand at the bar and the men would rub their exposed cocks on us, it was quite rude but I was loving it. Every time we went I would come in my panties, no matter how much I tried not to. I would think about baseball and then the thought of bats would take me right back to these men's cocks. Kiki called me a sissy every single time. "What would happen if you had one in your mouth sissy, you would probably explode. There would be panty shrapnel for miles" She told me.

Some days a couple of the men were a little dangerous or dirty looking and we asked the owner, Dave, to keep them away from us. We had our lives and dignity to keep up, haha. Having him around was great for our safety, sometimes it got rough but if Dave was there we got out or into the ladies' room generally unscathed.

The last time we went was two and a half months after our first appearance, sometime in May. We both wore longer than usual white fingernails (Still glow-in-the-dark,) and impossibly tight strapless white dresses. We usually wore black, I could sense Kiki was getting bored of this place and she wanted to say goodbye in a big way. We had to wear white lingerie this time. The top of the dress was frilly and showed most of our chests and shoulders. She made me put on hip pads to give me more curves, and I have to say the men loved it. The pads themselves looked seamless inside of the body briefer she made me wear, and it looked to everyone like it was all me. I wore sheer to the waist tan pantyhose with no panties this time, I didn't want any lines in my dress at all. Of course, we wore no anklet this time either, we didn't have to advertise, the men knew all about us.

We both had our hair up, Kiki's in a big bun and mine in a long ponytail. I loved feeling the hair on my shoulder and swinging around when I gracefully moved my head. We had on long dangling earrings, dark sunglasses, and gold bracelets around our wrists. We were very stylish and sexy.

We minced across the wide main avenue stopping traffic as we did. We didn't run across the street anymore, now we meant business. Men were beeping and calling to us. We were loving it, holding my dainty white purse and a hand on my hip.

We said hello to Dave and walked in, we were working women. I felt my ass bounce while I was walking in my high heels, and I was generating a lot of heat and a crowd behind me. We always went to the bar first for our Alize on the rocks, while we checked out the lobby and the men.

Once again we went inside the doors to the theater and gave a couple of the men hand jobs. I was so excited, I came and now was leaking in my pantyhose, I wished that I had panties on.

We then went back to the bar and had another drink. We would put our hands on the bar and put one high-heeled foot on the metal bar running along the bottom. If a man asked us nicely we would let them rub their cocks against us. I always pushed back, loving the friction, but Kiki stood still letting the gentlemen do all the work.

I don't know what came over me but after two men got off on me I had an idea. I turned around and grabbed the hand of the third handsome gentleman in the suit who was rubbing against me. I took him to the back of the lobby, still in view of all the customers, and I got on my knees. "I want you to come on my face baby," I said as seductive as I could, the drinks must have been strong cause I was feeling no pain. I wanted him to look at me, I had plump purple lips and long lashes. I wanted to show off the look Kiki and I had perfected.

The huge man smiled and started playing with his monster cock. I kept giving him encouragement as some of the others and Kiki watched. She was shaking her head giggling the whole time.

"Wait," She yelled, "I want in on this." She then grabbed another patron and made her way on her knees next to me. I could feel my fake boobs bounce as I leaned in on my knees getting closer to another big cock.

"Come on baby, cum for mama." I improvised and stuck out my tongue and played with my ponytail.

When the guy started moaning I knew he was ready. I slipped the bottom of my dress up and started playing with myself I was so horny. "Give me your cum baby, right in my mouth, please." I couldn't believe how wanton I became, what was happening to me.

I heard Kiki, "Not the face, aim for my chest, I'm not wrecking my makeup for no man. Ha."

Once the guy started cumming, I felt myself shoot in my pantyhose. I was rubbing myself with my long fingernails, looking to all the world like a hot horny female. The man was cumming so much aiming towards me, and most of it got into my mouth and some on my dress. Before he was done I took a little lick on the tip of his dick to get just a little bit more. I swallowed it all, even pushing the rest from my chin inside my mouth. I was totally feeling like a cum slut. I heard Kiki giggle but that might have been because her man was finally cumming on her too. The front of her white dress was dripping.

I could tell the patrons from the theater loved the show because they were all rubbing their crotches, and some of the men were cumming themselves inside their pants, doubled over and moaning. All of them were quite ecstatic that they put this place on their agenda today.

We got off our knees and headed to the ladies' room. "Excuse us, Gents," Kiki told them.

Dave had cleaned it up since we first started coming here. He even put in a couple of chairs and more lights. We both stood in front of the mirror, I felt and looked very different. I felt I looked more like a woman today than I ever did.

Kiki started taking pictures and talking, taking me out of my reverie. "God, Sabrina, you are such a slut. I never saw that coming."

I smiled at her in the mirror, "I don't know 'bout you but I saw it all coming." She hit my shoulder and we washed up. My cum was dripping down my nyloned legs. "I so want to do that again," I told her, but it was time to go. We took another quick picture of ourselves in the mirror. She then dabbed at her dress and we walked through the squeaky door.

We left saying goodbye to Dave and all the men. There were more men in here now than when we arrived. I was itching to get my hands on more cock but Kiki wanted to go shopping. It was such a high walking around now in the mall after being the center of attention to so many men. I didn't even care we were overdressed, my mindset had changed considerably in the last seventy-five days.

Dave called us up a couple of nights later and told us to cool it for a while, the cops were watching the place, but mostly because of drugs, not us. After that, we stopped going altogether. Kiki knew it would be our last hurrah anyway. I have to say I missed it. I still do.

***

Kiki loved having me as Sabrina the rest of the summer. "You are so much more fun than the other girls I hang out with. Why don't we introduced you around?" I didn't want that, I was too afraid of being clocked. I didn't mind her having other friends, my male side had other friends too, but being so close with other girls besides Kiki scared me. Men were definitely easier to pass in front of, especially older horny men.

We did hang out together as two girls all the time, and my wardrobe grew considerably at the beginning of that summer. I couldn't believe it took me this long to let my female side out of the house.

It wasn't until July that my Aunt got ready to transfer to Hawaii. Originally Kiki was going to stay in LA with us, but her mother said she was crazy. Hawaii is beautiful, beaches, sunsets why would you miss that. And she didn't, they were gone before I knew it. My mother and I took them to the airport and I waved goodbye until the plane was out of sight. Not realizing I was not just saying goodbye to my best friend but other things too.

***

End Of Part 1

12