All Comments on 'Spring Break Massage in Jamaica'

by missmelissaOF

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another empty attempt at a story. No wonder your profile has been banned. The black cock superiority myth continues. Woke on idiots, woke on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author does a great job building up the erotic tension in this story. As for this comment, "Another empty attempt at a story. No wonder your profile has been banned. The black cock superiority myth continues. Woke on idiots, woke on." You're not clear at all on your criticism that this story is simply the "black cock superiority myth". I don't see this at all in this story. Yes, the guy has a big dick and she enjoys it, but the story is well-written and focuses way more on the tension and the build up during the massage from the woman's point-of-view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, the myth of the "BBC" is never ending and total bullshit. Luckily, middle-aged sluts that can't seem to find anything to fill their stretched out cunts anymore continue to fantasize about it being true, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How the hell does your profile get banned? What did you post?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His cock size demensions would have helped the story. Enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most excellent story!! I hope you write more!!

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And she went home and got sick a year later with aids took drugs the rest of her short life never married or had kids.@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous