Spring Break Massage in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then plunged his huge cock back into my pussy, doggy style, grabbing me firmly by the neck. He didn't hold back as he pulled my whole body into his, over and over until I thought he would split me in half. I was at this point holding on for dear life, and getting rather sore, as he finished hard and rough, pulling out at the last second and painting me with his cum all over the small of my back. It ran down me and ended up dripping all over my hips and butt. He collapsed onto me, our bodies now relieved, both of us panting as we worked to catch our breath. He got up as he could hear me struggle under the weight of his body, just too heavy on top of me in his spent form. He rubbed my back and shoulders tenderly as he realized how rough he had been right at the very end. I leaned my head into his to let him know that I was fine.

Lucky for us, none of the other massage tables were being used at the time. We still managed to develop that awkward awareness of the fact that we were technically in public on the beach, covered of course in the obligatory sand, but dripping with each other's sweat and cum. We stared at each other intently, with slight smiles on our faces and looks of shock and satisfaction all mixed into one. He came in close and kissed me. Neither of us said a word.

I was an absolute mess and not completely sure of how I was going to fix that. I settled on getting dressed and going into the ocean with my clothes on, to try to clean off a bit. I could barely believe what had just happened. I decided not to tell any of my friends, at least not while we were on vacation. I didn't want to complicate things any more than they already seemed.

I walked back to the hotel room, almost floating over the sand, not really remembering my path back. My mind was completely consumed by the experience. I felt a change occur in me right then and there. I felt like a different person. I had finally let myself be daring and take a risk, and say "Yes" to temptation. I allowed myself to be owned and submissive, arguably desperate, really. After all, I practically begged a black guy who was a total stranger to utterly destroy me right there on the beach. How could I go forward as the same person that I once was, nerdy little Melissa, after allowing all of that to happen?

I went from being stressed about school and missing my ex-boyfriend, to wondering about my future self. Was I really open to random, opportunistic sexual encounters? Was I actually excited to test out being free from a relationship? What if I dressed a little bit sexier on a regular basis? What if... oh God, what if I found that I needed that freedom?

Maybe dating and relationships weren't the only path forward. Maybe it could even be healthy for me to have purely sexual encounters from time to time. Basically for the first time in my life, I felt alive. I wanted to see what this new normal could look like for me. After all, what future experiences might come along that would challenge my comfort zone and my concept of who I was and who I wanted to be? There was only one way to find out.

12