Spring Break Oil Wrestling Contest

Story Info
Two college himbos oil wrestle a giant on a beach.
3.9k words
3.79
15.4k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and Todd, best buds through elementary, high school, and their Freshman year of college, were in Orlando for their very first spring break. Everything was going just how they'd imagined. Chicks in skimpy bikinis were everywhere, alcohol was plentiful, everybody was available, DTF, and skin was in the game.

They'd hit the gym hard in preparation for showing off on the beach, and proudly strutted their stuff in skimpy, matching pink bikini bottoms. They looked so similar they'd been asked multiple times if they were brothers. The only way people could tell them apart was their caps; Kevin sported a Rebel flag cap, and Todd a tie-dyed Vans cap. Kevin

"We look hot!" Kevin flexed his bis, arching his back, his perfectly chiseled himbo ass perky and peachy as a porn star. A group of tipsy spring breakers whistled in support.

"See bro?? They love it. Let's get some beers."

Somewhere around 11AM they'd polished off a six pack together, and the beach was starting to really fill up. They noticed a large gathering of women nearby, hooting and hollering and cheering. They made their way over to the crowd and pushed their way to the front.

" - CHALLENGERS WANT TO WRESTLE? 50 DOLLAR PRIZE! HEY WHAT ABOUT YOU TWO? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE UP FOR A CHALLENGE!"

The chick with the microphone had the biggest tits Kevin had ever seen, but he did his best to control his chub in his bikini. The material was kind of binding, so that helped in cutting off the blood flow to his junk, pinning it between his muscled quads. It had been awkward at first, but he'd grown used to it after a couple of days. It actually felt pretty good, and made his legs and ass look amazing.

The girls in the crowd pushed the two tipsy himbos forward, and Kevin and Todd stumbled into the clearing. They saw a sign that read OIL WRESTLING COMPETITION $50 CASH PRIZE. Free Beer!

Kevin's eyes lit up.

"Fifty bucks, bro! Fuck. Let's do it. These chicks wanna see us oil up and wrestle each other. Whaddya say??"

Todd, already feeling self-conscious in his skimpy bikini bottoms, blushed slightly. He'd always gone along with Kevin, on occasion to his detriment. Like the time they'd plugged the toilets in the high school lavatory with paper towels, and gotten a week's detention. Or when they'd pledged Alpha Alpha Alpha and Todd had lost the Soggy Biscuit game and he'd had to choke down a cum-covered cookie in front of the frat brothers or they couldn't be in the frat. Countles nights getting hammered and waking up in a stranger's bed, all because of Kevin's mischief. But they were bros for life, so Todd always went along.

"Uh yeah, sure, bro. Let's do it. I'm game," he agreed, reluctantly.

The girls continued to cheer and whistle. One of them slapped Todd's ass and shouted, "Check out the cakes on this one!" He grinned in spite of himself. Something about these bikinis really drove the chicks wild. He made a mental note to get her number, but when he turned to look at who had slapped him all he saw was a wall of women, drinks in the air, cheering them on.

"Fuck yeah bro! Toss me that oil!"

Todd did as his friend asked. Kevin squirted a larger-than-necessary amount of Baby Oil onto his palm and tossed the bottle back. He then started lathering it into his impressive pecs, down his torso, and so on. Todd, as usual, followed suit. Once the baby oil soaked into the material of the bikini, it made them appear almost transparent, something neither of them had expected! The two frat bros exchanged a glance. The women whistled and cheered louder.

The chick with the microphone, who Kevin referred to as MC Huge Tits, stepped into the crowd and made way for Kevin and Todd to wrestle. And they did!

Of course the oil made it difficult to gain purchase, and they fell all over the tarp, slipping and sliding, wrestling like they had since they were kids. At one point, Todd was on all fours and Kevin, reached back and snapped his friend's bikini. The women howled and cheered.

"Just follow my lead, bro," Kevin whispered into his buddy's ear. They rolled around for a minute, and ended up in a doggy style position. Kevin put his hands behind his head, flexing his arms, and pretended to fuck his buddy, knowing it would get a laugh. The chicks loved it. They wrestled like this for twenty minutes or so, neither one really coming out on top as they were perfectly matched, when suddenly the MC interrupted them.

"LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER CHALLENGER, BOYS! WOW YOU'RE A BIG FELLA WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

Kevin and Todd paused for a moment, huffing and puffing, their slicked up bodies glistening in the Florida sun, which was momentarily blocked out as the "challenger" stepped past them, his heavy footfalls making the tarp sink into the sand, the baby oil pooling around the two exhausted bros.

"Holy fuck, bro. Look at the size of him!" Kevin gasped. The crowd had fallen silent. No one, it seemed, could believe what they were seeing.

The man stood 8 or 9 feet tall, at least. That was enough to cause heads to turn, but on top of that he had a Hagrid-like, bushy, salt-and-pepper beard, and the massive arms of a professional bodybuilder. He'd clearly lapsed in his ab routine, as his belly bulged out from under his outsized, swollen pecs like a hairy beach ball. He had tan skin, and was wearing aviator sunglasses, a tattered crop top, and metallic blue bikini bottoms, not unlike the pair that Kevin and Todd were wearing. He didn't seem to be experiencing the same effects of shrinkage that the two frat bros were, however. His manhood bulged proudly, swaying as he walked, testing the stitching of the bathing suit and leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. Every vein and curve of his dick was well-defined. The man knew what he had and was proud to flaunt it.

"Now THAT'S a real man," a woman in the crowd called out.

"Call me, daddy!" called out another.

"Whoooo," the others agreed.

The giant grinned down at Kevin and Todd who were frozen in place, like prey before a predator, betas being stared at by an alpha.

"Name's Hank. Friends call me Big Hank." He flexed, his already impressive guns bulging even further. His voice had a slight southern accent, a deep bass that been making panties drop since the early 80s. "Obviously."

Todd looked at Kevin, frantic. "Bro we can't beat that dude. He's enormous."

Kevin steeled himself. He wasn't afraid of a challenge, no matter how big.

"We got this bro. We're Alpha Alpha Alpha's remember? We never back down! Just follow my lead."

"Bro -"

Big Hank went to hand the microphone back to MC Huge Tits, who looked like Ann Darrow next to King Kong. Before she could take it, however, Kevin grabbed it and held it too close to his mouth, shouting as loud as he could,

"WE CAN TAKE YOU! ME AND TODD DON'T BACK DOWN, BRO. IT'S ON!"

He tossed the microphone at MC Huge Tits and swung around, raising his arms to get the crowd going again, always the showman.

MC Huge Tits laughed and shook her head.

"OUR PRETTY BOYS IN PINK HAVE CHALLENGED THE BEAST IN BLUE," she shouted.

"Hey, we ain't no pretty -" Kevin retorted, but MC Huge Tits just ignored him, continuing on.

"IF OUR PRETTY BOYS IN PINK CAN TAKE THE BEAST IN BLUE DOWN TOGETHER, THEY WILL EACH WIN 50 BUCKS! SEEM FAIR?"

The crowd of tipsy women whistled and cheered them on. A chant grew.

"Pretty boys! Pretty boys! Pretty boys!"

The giant stood, arms at his side, looking like an absolute freak of nature, and proud of every inch of his physique.

MC Huge Tits gestured to a cooler in the sand, and Kevin opened it. Inside were bottles and bottles of baby oil.

"GREASE HIM UP AND LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD, PRETTY BOYS," she said more to the crowd than to him.

"Kev, let's just -"

"We don't back down, Todd. Ever." He retrieved a bottle of baby oil from the cooler, bending at the waist. The women whistled. Sensing an opportunity Big Hank reached down and snapped the much smaller man's speedo. The women went absolutely wild. It was clear Big "Beast in Blue" Hank was as much a showman as Pretty Boy Kevin.

Kevin's face turned crimson. He smiled. We got this, his expression said. Todd swallowed nervously, eyeing Big Hank, The Beast in Blue, their competition.

"Just follow my lead, Todd," Kevin said, steel in his voice, as he stared down the beast, and tossed a fresh bottle of oil to his anxious-looking frat bro.

Todd caught the bottle, tentatively popped the cap, and squeezed a healthy palmful of baby oil into his palm. The Beast in Blue, as MC Huge Tits had dubbed him, was still flexing for the ladies in the crowd, showing off his body, swollen and hard and enviable. They'd all but forgotten the two frat bros, who practically looked like little boys next to this giant.

"Ain't too late to back out, little man," The Beast in Blue mocked. "You're not ready for all of this!" Another flex. Another squeal of delight from the drunken Spring Breakers surrounding them. The crowd had pushed in, and the beach was barely visible beyond the wall of bikini-clad bodies.

In answer to The Beast in Blue's taunt, Kevin stepped up, brought the bottle of baby oil to his mouth, and ripped the cap off with his teeth.

"We're doing this, big man," he said, upending the bottle over his head, letting the oil pour down his body, over his perfectly formed pecs, abs, and prodigious ass. The excess oil dripped from him onto the tarp as he carefully stepped up to The Beast in Blue. The giant knelt and turned to grant him easier access to his upper back. "Todd, you take his front, I'll take his back. We'll grease up this hog and take him down together. You with me, bro?"

Todd nodded sheepishly, following suit and squirting the oil down his own body, before stepping around the giant's kneeling form. He couldn't help but gasping, now face to face with the enormous bearded brute. He stepped forward, close enough to count The Beast in Blue's beard hairs, and went to work on his chest. The shelf-like pecs of the giant man required nearly a full bottle, and vigorous massaging to work into the dense coating of hair he sported. The entire time he massaged the stranger's torso, the Beast in Blue kept up a string of verbal mocking.

"Careful with my nips, little man. They're extra sensitive," the freak whispered, leaning in so only Todd could hear him. "Get that big belly real good. You like that big belly, don't you, boy? So hairy and hard and round."

"Another bottle," Kevin called out, holding out a hand. A bottle flew from the crowd and he caught it without looking. Tearing off the cap with his teeth again, he emptied the bottle across the giant's shoulders, the oil sliding down his back, nearly emptying the bottle before he'd gone the entire breadth of the giant's back. He used both hands and worked the oil in to the beast's bulging delts, traps, and lats. The Beast in Blue flexed under his touch, making sure the alpha-turned-beta frat bro knew exactly what he was getting himself into. Kevin, if he weren't so ready to destroy his opponent, would be asking him for tips on how to get so swole. He'd never seen a body like this, let alone touched one.

"Holy shit, one o' the Pretty Boys is getting hard!" one of the women slurred from the crowd. "Look at that teeny weeny little thing! What a joke!"

Kevin looked down at his junk, and while the oil had made his bikini transparent, he definitely had NOT gotten a boner.

"What the fuck —?" he thought. Oh shit. Todd.

"I can't help it," he heard Todd whimper.

It was true. He couldn't. The poor blushing limbo had never been so close to such an overwhelming source of masculine power and strength, his sculpted jock body was reacting in ways he had never before experienced. His gym bunny brain was awash with complicated feelings and emotions he'd never had to deal with until this, the most inopportune of moments. Part of him wanted to run, but part of him desperately wanted to stay. Either way, he knew there was no backing out. There was no sense in trying to convince Kevin to back down when he got on a tear, when he got that look in his eye. His face burned with confused humiliation, but still he kept massaging, feeling his confusing boner throb in his skimpy bikini bottoms. The giant held up a massive hand, closed his fist, lifted a pinky delicately and wiggled it for the crowd. He winked at Todd, flashing a handsome smile.

The women went wild.

Todd's blush intensified.

"I think that's enough oil, don't you, little man?" The Beast in Blue growled, standing to his full height. Todd was now face-to-navel with him, doing his best to not look down, feeling a pull to worship every inch of the enormous man's hairy, slicked-up body. Practically hypnotized by the greasy swirls of hair, he felt as though he were standing on the edge of a cliff, feeling a draw to just let go, jump in, go for it.

Kevin came around to join him, tossing aside yet another empty bottle of baby oil. He punched Todd in the shoulder, gesturing at his bulging speedo, his buddy's completely average cock fully erect, nearly pushing out the side of the pink material.

"The fuck is this, bro? You got something you want to tell me?"

"No. I — I mean I don't know. I've never — " Todd cupped his hands over his embarrassing reaction, looking around at the women who were now wiggling the little fingers mockingly, taking their cue from The Beast in Blue, who was once again flexing for their applause. He was mortified.

Kevin cut him off.

"We'll talk about this later. For now we've got some money to win."

MC Huge Tits brought them back to reality with a shout.

"Pretty Boys in Pink, are you ready?" She shouted into the mic.

Kevin gave a battle cry, popping his own flex to titters from the crowd. Todd nodded sheepishly, not lifting his hands from over his package.

"Beast in Blue, are you ready?"

The Beast in Blue's battle cry put Kevin's to shame. He roared, pounded his greasy chest like King Kong, slapped his beach ball belly, stomped his feet. Jaws dropped. Eyes bulged. Kevin dropped into a wrestler's stance, squaring off with the towering brute, who followed suit. Todd did the same, still hard, still blushing furiously.

"Kev this is a bad idea, bro. He's going to destroy us."

"Shut the fuck up, Todd. Don't pussy out on me now, bro. We're gonna win that hundred bucks!"

"You boys fight like an old married couple," The Beast in Blue grinned. "You remind me of me and my husband."

He grinned at their shocked expressions, but before they could respond, MC Huge Tits' voice boomed out,

"BEGIN!"

Kevin, a bulldog unleashed, dove forward, and felt like he'd run straight into a brick wall. As he hit The Beast in Blue's bulging gut, the much larger man flexed his abs. Thanks to the oil, instead of stopping, Kevin's hands slipped to the sides, and his face smacked against the rotund, hairy gut, before his feet went out from under him. He felt to his back, gasping, staring up at the underside of the largest bulge he'd ever seen. The Beast in Blue's bikini barely contained all the man had managed to stuff into it, the edge of his hairy bull balls just peeking out.

"While you're down there," The Beast in Blue taunted, squatting, tea-bagging the helpless frat brother, who shook his face side to side. The crowd cheered and hooted. Todd knelt down and tried to drag his squirming friend away, but the oil made it difficult. He too fell forward, and landed face-first in the giant's junk, just barely stopping himself from falling over completely. In the chaos of trying to stop himself, he inadvertently gripped the blue fabric of the speedo. The tiniest of tugs was all it took to release the beast's cock, which flopped out bouncing heavily just above Kevin's face.

"Fuuuuuck! Gross, dude!" Kevin cried, scrambling back on his hands and heels, doing his best to avoid contact with the freakish appendage, and failing miserably.

"NO HITTING BELOW THE BELT!" MC Huge Tits cried out.

"Don't worry," The Beast in Blue laughed, stuffing his hefty cock back into his overtaxed speedo. "They're not gonna hurt me. My dick's bigger than they are." He winked down at Todd, who stepped back slowly and deliberately, maintaining his footing.

The Beast in Blue, having re-situated his junk, stood and stepped forward, swiping with a massive paw like a bear at Kevin, who slid across the tarp like a hockey puck on ice, before slamming into the legs of the wall of women surrounding them.

"You're mine, little man," he said, pointing at Todd, before reaching out two massive hands and gripping the terrified looking Pretty Boy around the waist his thick fingers just barely touching across the small of Todd's muscular back, his thumbs crossing just over the hem of Todd's pink speedo, which barely contained his pulsing erection.

He effortlessly lifted the puny-by-comparison jock over his head in a show of impressive strength, placed him on his shoulders in piggy-back position, and began to spin. Todd, now far above the crowd of women could see how many more people had gathered around to watch. They were the talk of the beach. Phones were out, filming everything. He squealed and hollered as the giant spun, clutching the man's hair, doing his best to not slip off. The Beast in Blue had a firm grip on the frat bro's powerful legs, which were in turn gripping his thick neck. Todd's relatively tiny erection pressed into the back of the giant man's head, and as he spun, Todd groaned, growing dizzy, out of control on what felt like a mechanical bull.

After what felt like an hour, The Beast in Blue lifted the now-dizzy Todd back to the tarp. His head spinning, his vision blurred, Todd struggled and failed to remain standing. His legs went out from under him and he fell forward, landing on his hands and knees. The women cheered.

"A SHAMEFUL DISPLAY," MC Huge Tits cried into the mic. "CAN PRETTY BOY IN PINK RECOVER?"

The Beast in Blue laughed, reached out, and pulled the prone Pretty Boy's speedo away from his perfectly sculpted ass like the dog in the sunblock ad before letting it snap back. Todd yowled and crawled forward, trying to get away, but the giant gave him the gentlest kick to his back and sent him sprawling. As Todd scrambled to get up, The Beast in Blue took a step forward and placed a heavy foot on the much smaller man's upper back, pressing him into the tarp, holding him in place as he continued to squirm, pinning him.

MC Huge Tits counted, "ONE. TWO. THREE" and the crowd cheered. Todd lay motionless, his back rising and falling with heavy breath, his sculpted, tanned, muscular jock ass on full display.

The Beast in Blue turned his attention to Kevin, who had regained his footing and was launching himself at the huge man once more. The behemoth merely stood with his hands on his hips and let the much smaller man exhaust himself, wailing away at his upper thighs, his gut, laughing the entire time.

"That tickles," he boomed, before using an open palm the size of a trashcan lid to push Kevin onto his back. He stepped forward stood with a massive foot to either side of the writhing Pretty Boy, pinning Kevin's muscular arms to his sides, before squatting. His bulging metallic blue bikini just grazed Kevin's pecs. He playfully tweaked one of the college jock's nipples, admiring his smooth, well-defined chest for a moment, before taking each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and twisting. Hard.

Kevin yowled for mercy, and the crowd cheered, drowning him out.

MC Huge Tits stepped forward from the crowd, waving the mic above her head, urging silence. The Beast in Blue stood, releasing Kevin, who lay on his back, humiliated, panting, his nipples aching. He glanced over at Todd who was still face down on the tarp, breathing heavily.

"OUR WINNER, IN A TURN OF EVENTS WHICH SHOULD COME AS SURPRISE TO NO ONE HERE, IS THE BEAST IN BLUE!"

12