Spring Break Oil Wrestling Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed him a crisp $50 bill and he playfully tucked it into the band of his bikini.

The enormous man flexed again, turning for the audience, who positively pelted him with cheers and adulation. He lifted his face to the sky and laughed, before pushing his way through the crowd. He stepped up to an ordinary looking middle-aged man in a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts who smiled up at him with love and admiration in his eyes. They linked hands and walked away up the beach.

"That was fun, but fuck I am so horned up now, man. When we get back to the hotel room," The Beast in Blue, said. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk right for a week. Deal?"

"You say the sweetest things, you brute," the middle-aged man, The Beast in Blue's husband laughed. "Deal."

Back on the tarp, the gaping hole left by the behemoth parting the crowd closed up, and the two disgraced Pretty Boys in Pink nursed their wounds. Kevin helped Todd up from the tarp and as they both stood, he noticed a wetness pooled in the front of his buddy's bikini. A wetness that was definitely not baby oil.

"Holy fuck, bro, did you piss yourself??"

"I um," Todd blushed again, covering his shame. "It's not piss, bro. When he stepped on me, I just ... I don't know what happened. I just — I just — "

His eyes told Kevin everything.

"You busted a nut in your swimsuit?" Kevin was horrified. "You perv!"

"I can't explain it," Todd protested. "I think I might be gay, bro."

Todd's expression hardened, a look of determination Kevin had never seen before on his face, and he turned and began forcing his way through the crowd of women, who'd began breaking up and dispersing.

"Where the fuck are you going, bro??" Kevin called out.

Todd was a man on a mission, having made his way through the ring of women, he began picking up speed to catch up to The Beast in Blue and his husband.

"I'm going to find out!" He called back over his shoulder, breaking into a run. "Don't wait up!"

THE END

12