All Comments on 'Spring Break: Sex on the Beach'

by boredcagedwife

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Naughty girl, nicely written. Love that she gets to indulge her Bi side too at the end. But if I may, have someone proof read, 4 stars but a couple of places hard to read. My daughter has helped me with my stories.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

This story was well written and hot. But the thing with a cheating kink is that you are the only one that can get your need fulfilled while destroying other people's lives. That kink cannot be satisfied with a cuck, he is letting you have sex with other guys, it does not fulfill that, but damn it is hot getting it from someone else's man, need. Such a shitty and selfish desire to fulfill. You can get off a hundred different ways but because it does not scratch that itch and it hits just that tiny bit extra you bang the taken dude and ruin multiple peoples lives.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****This was a hot one!!! Good storytelling better sex. And now for part 2 ( The Five Cummings) Thanks for sharing,

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback!!!

@Naughtyandy4u your daughter reads your sex stories? I hope she is a stepdaughter lol. I dont know if I am going to be doing this seriously enough to need an editor but I'll look into it.

@Drgnmstr97 It really is bad lol. When i was younger something happened to me, and girls being girls I got picked on allot and called a dumb slut by girls at my school, so I always liked stealing their men back. Call me a slut Ill be a slut kind of thing. But that turned into a bad habit and kink I kept falling into until marriage. And now as a wife, I get it. But I still look back and remember how fun it was to be that shitty. But youre only a housebreaker when you get caught! I used to joke what I did was a public service, I suck dicks so wives dont have to...

@chytown Thank you! I don't know if ill really do a part 2 that ending isn't really based on anything I just thought it was a wicked ending lol.

StrappingManStrappingManalmost 3 years ago

Very good plot here. The story line is excellent and just about the perfect length. I only gave it four stars due to some pretty bad grammar and spelling at certain points. Oh, and having a lady think that not enough sex is unhealthy is just the kind of advice we all need!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 3 years ago

Wow. None of your “rave reviews” even noticed your outstanding narrative voice. The sex was merely incidental. What you revealed about your first person narrator was so deeply informative that it made me want to know her so much more. That’s the trick: Always leave them wanting more.

You’ve got chops, kid. Major chops.

Keep writing.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 3 years ago

Oh, and as a former writing teacher: FUCK THE GRAMMAR/APELLING NAZIS. Editors can smooth over that shit. What counts is narrative talent.

Hone it.

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifealmost 3 years agoAuthor

@rapierwit24601 I love you ❤️😂

GothicmonGothicmonalmost 3 years ago

I agree with others here. Great story. Loved your voice. Excited to read what you post next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 2 years ago
Well written

This was hot enough to make me really hard, written clearly and truthfully enough to paint a perfect picture of her/your encounter. I'm looking forward to more.

~B

MogremMogremabout 1 year ago

A great story which felt very real

B2fromA2looking4UB2fromA2looking4U7 months ago

I agree with the other comments as the story is well written. It is erotic and sensual. I am looking forward to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userboredcagedwife@boredcagedwife
I always loved being the other woman. For as long as I remember, even when cheating scandals were just kissing or holding hands I loved when other women's men became obsessed with me. As I got older that became sexual, the men got older, and sometimes they were married. ...