Spring Break: Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some morning huh?" She asked me.

"Yeah... pretty sunrise." I answered awkwardly.

She smiled, still not looking at me but at the rising sun. It was already up, but barely. The sky blazed red. "I promised myself I would see it rise once this trip. I missed it entirely last time I was here. So I turned in early." She took another sip of her coffee.

"How long have you been there?" I asked. It was a hopeless question.

"Hmmm," she said. "I waited until Darrell turned on the shower before I slipped out here onto the porch. Barely long enough to sit down before you stood to get dressed. But I watched you both from the kitchen window for quite a while before that, with the door cracked, so I could listen." Finally turning to me she asked, "How many times did Mindy's uncle make you cum you think? I'm sure I watched at least one there at the end."

Fuck fuck FUCK I was so fucked. "Five times." I said meekly, defaulting to honesty.

"You really are a dick whore huh? Can't stay away from other peoples men?"

For as harsh as her words were, she sounded conversational. As if it didn't bother her at all, but she wanted it to bother me. I wanted to blame the alcohol, but everyone knew I had sucked off our other friend Nancy's boyfriend for his last birthday, which was the whole reason she had refused to come. Once is an excusable anecdote in a drinking game, twice is a pattern. "No." I said pitifully.

"Damn." She said, looking out over the ocean as she took another sip. I turned to watch the sun reflected over the water. It was insanely bright. It hurt my eyes. "Well, you have two choices. You and I can do the right thing, go in, and admit you have been Darrell's whore this morning to Janet and Mindy and everyone, ruining this vacation and any future trips out here for everyone."

She paused, as if waiting for me to excitedly choose that option. "What is the other?" I asked hopefully.

"Or you can go shower that sand off of you, you look rediculous, and use the shower to wake up, then come to my room and make me cum five times as a bribe before even thinking about going to sleep yourself."

I looked at her excitedly. That was an option? "I choose option two!" Sara was beautiful, with her long blonde hair and slender features. She was a bitch, but a hot one. Like, career model hot. She looked over at me and frowned. "Damn you are bi? Don't act excited slut this is supposed to be a punishment. You're getting nothing in return but my silence. For like a day. I'm not bi I'm just horny as fuck out here. And you took the only dick. Dumb slut."

"Ok, sorry, I am excited because you're really pretty and I don't want to ruin this week. But I won't call you bi." I said, still smiling.

"I don't like you. And I really don't care who licks my pussy this morning but someone's going to lick it god damn it. Its a hang over cure. Stop smiling. If you got to have five orgasms then so will I or you will be the one to tell them what you did."

"Okay okay," I said, grinning ear to ear, already picturing her long legs wrapped around my head while the other girls slept.

"Ugh," she said, looking away from my excited smile and back over the ocean. A smile crept the corner of her mouth. "Now go shower. And hurry. Momma has needs."

And with that I crept into the house to get the sand and cum out of me.

The rest of this week was going to be awesome!

12