Spring Break Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla shuffled her feet, and looked at me. "It's...just so fast. It's like a dream..." she stuttered. I looked her over from head to toe. Something caught my eye. Her right ass cheek, and only her right ass cheek, was red and the skirt did not cover it. It seemed odd, that it was only one, so I went over for a closer look. I lifted her skirt, and saw the word's "Diane's Slut" tattooed on her right ass cheek, in the same place and style as Kayla's tattoo.

"I was going to say that if you really wanted to go, mom was right, you could," I started. "But it'd be a bit harder with that on there. Did you agree to it?" I asked.

"I did, I totally did," Carla answered. "The plug in my ass was my idea too," she blushed.

I raised her skirt, and sure enough, her tiny white thong held a medium-sized pink jeweled plug in her asshole! I never thought my father would come so far so fast! "You agreed to the tattoo, and YOU suggested the plug? Then deep down, you know this is what you want, just do it!" I said.

Just then, the doctor walked into the room. He was a gentle, nice looking man, probably in his early 60s.

"Good morning, Kendra and Carla," he said politely. He stuck out his hand, we each shook it, and greeted him. "First thing is first," he said. "Are each of you here of your own freewill?"

"Yes, of course, doctor!" I replied enthusiastically. "I've been carrying around these stupid pieces of silicone for-EVER, and I just want to be the girl I know I am, and be super-hot for my partner!" I added. "Let's go BIG!" I said with a wink as I grabbed my chest.

I looked over at Carla. She looked down at herself, and saw what we all saw. She had on stripper heels, thigh highs, and a matching white bra/thong combination. That wasn't SO odd. She wore a tiny school girl skirt and a blouse and BARELY contained her huge tits. That was a bit bimbo-ish. She ran her hands subconsciously over the back of her skirt, and felt the plug she'd volunteered to put in her ass.

Her fingers lingered over the bottom of her ass cheeks, and pondered the rawness of her new tattoo, which not only marked her as a "Slut" but as property as well. Then her hands wandered up to her necklace, and she turned the key a few times, the silver of the key shone brightly next to the pink of her nail polish. The key, her last chance at escape, if that's what she really wanted. A look of peace swept over her face, she dropped the key and smiled.

"I am here of my own freewill doctor, and I want big tits!" she exclaimed.

"Very well," the doctor said. "As I obviously know your partners, and this situation, and I can SEE ...how you are living, I have no problem doing these surgeries." He called the women back in, and measured us. Of course, we had to strip so that we were completely topless, and again, without that weight on our chests. I could tell Carla thought it was weird too.

"Let's go ahead and prep for surgery," he announced. "I'll need you both completely naked," he said matter-of-factly. I set to work, and was naked in no time. Carla was naked as well. Our Mistresses removed our chastity devices for us. It was an odd feeling to be released, it has been so long! The doctor circled me, nodded with approval, and gave me a surgical cap and gown. I looked down and saw the marker on my chest, and knew it was for real. I put on the cap and gown.

While I had been getting ready, the doctor also circled Carla one last time. He raised an eye brow at her tattoo, but something else got his attention. "What's that?" he asked, as he took a closer look at her butt. Without blushing, Carla, reached back, spread her cheeks, and pulled the plug from her ass.

"Sorry doctor, I'm good now," she laughed. She put on her gown and hat. A few nurses came in with gurneys and we both laid down. The doctor started our IVs. We held hands with each other and our Mistress, and that's the last thing I remember.

I awoke in a fog some indeterminate time later. It was as if the volume of everything had been turned down. My body just had a dull soreness that I can't really describe. I looked down, and saw a large amount of wrapping around my chest. My initial impression was that it looked like it stuck up pretty high, so I was hopeful that they stuffed as much silicone in me as they possibly could in one surgery. I moved my head to the side as much as I could, and saw Mistress Ashleigh.

She came over to me, held my hand, and kissed my forehead. "The doctor said everything went GREAT!" she announced. "They were able to put 650CC in each side, which is really good for a first surgery. Obviously, the next few days, and the first week, will be key in seeing kind of how they take shape, and then after a month or two you'll likely have your final measurement....from this surgery," she added with a grin.

"How's...how's Carla?" I asked.

"She's right over there, she did awesome as well," Mistress said, as she motioned to my other side. I looked over and saw the still asleep form of my father, his chest bandaged same as mine. "She's already been awake, but decided to take a nap," Mistress informed me. I decided to do the same, and passed back out.

The next few days were a blur. I recall leaving the hospital, and pieces of the ride home, and then rather dull, constant pain, interspersed with bouts of sharp pain. More than anything, there as just a feeling that something foreign was inside my body. Because there was something foreign in my body, and my body had to get used to it. I remember that I got to sit up, and I remember how heavy they were, even still bandaged! Mistress was so kind and took such good care of me, I couldn't wait to get back on my feet and get back to pampering her.

Again, I'm not sure how long it had been, but one day Mistress came into the room, where I'd been resting on the bed watching TV. At this point, the surgical wrap had been removed, and I wore a really ugly post-surgical bra. I looked down at them from time to time, but because of the bruising and swelling, I was unable to really gather any meaningful information. Anyway, today they looked much better, and Mistress announced, "It's time, Kendra! Are you ready to see your new titties?"

"Oh my GAWD yes Mistress!" I exclaimed. She reached behind me, and undid that awful bra, and let my new tits free for the first time. It was amazing! I was breathless. The falsies had done a decent job of preparing me for the weight, but nothing really compares to the first time you feel the full weight of 650cc of silicone (times two) on your back! Immediately, I reached down to grab them, and they felt sooooo good. They were still really swollen, and a bit sore, but I was in love!

"They look AMAZING Kendra!" Mistress shouted. "I can't wait to show them off to the world," she cooed. "Show the world what's mine, then bring you home....put you on all fours, shove my big cock up your ass and really get those knockers rockin'.....put some clamps on your nipples, torture you a bit," she growled.

"Oh yesss Mistress," I moaned. The thought of doing these things turned me on, and I realized that my little cock had been put back in its chastity device where it belonged. Mistress held out her hand, and helped me to my feet. Again, it was all so different! They were so big, that I had to crane my head past them to see my feet. My first steps were a bit awkward, that's for sure. More than anything, it was the way they moved, when I moved. They were a part of me now. I ran my hands over them again, and smiled.

"No doubt about it, those are bimbo porn star jugs!" Mistress commented. "The doctor said at this point of recovery, you can return to normal clothes and bras...or no bras...as you see fit. You might be sore, but it won't affect how they heal or look at this point," she informed me. I must have stood there in awe of them for too long, because Mistress cleared her throat and continued.

"I think you owe me something," she said sternly. "All this time I've spent doing the work....not getting my regular amount of sissy ass..." she continued.

"Yes Mistress," I responded. I walked over to the closet, and strapped on pair of heels, then grabbed her strapon from the bedside table. I knelt down in front of her, and got her cock in place. I looked up at her battled my eyes, and buried her cock down my throat.

"That's it baby, suck my cock. I must say, this is a great view of those jugs," she said as she reached down and grabbed them.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned. "Ohhhhh Mistress, that feels so good!" I said.

"You're where you belong, you pathetic sissy," she growled. "On your knees, in heels, little cock locked up, ridiculous porn star knockers thrust out and a big black cock pummeling your throat."

"mmmm tthhrrsssss. nnnkkkk uuuuu thhhhhrsssss," I mumbled.

"Enough of this shit, I wanna use what I paid for!" Mistress shouted. Quickly she ripped her cock from my mouth, put me on all fours, and spun me around so I faced away from her. Before I could even brace myself, she grabbed my hair and jammed her cock into my ass!

I lurched violently forward, and I felt my new tits jerk forward as well. It was amazingly erotic, but also a bit painful! I gritted my teeth, as Mistress began to pound my ass with vigor. That really got my melons moving!

"That's what I'm talking about!" Mistress laughed. "God damn I love ass fucking big titty bitches because I love to see those big titties move!" she laughed. She kept pounding away at my ass, and would occasionally reach forward to grab my jugs. "They're so fucking big and firm, yet soft. Our surgeon is a genius!" she continued.

Soon I was in a pretty great deal of pain, all that movement on my brand new tits was painful! I was a good trooper for as long as I could be, but I started to wear down, and Mistress sensed it. "There, there, slut," she whispered in my ear. "I know that was a bit uncomfortable, but that's the price you pay," she reminded me. I closed my eyes, and felt her magnificent breasts on my back. She eased out of my asshole and helped me to my feet.

"Go put on your new bikini," she told me. "We're going to the beach with your parents, to celebrate you and Carla's recovery," she informed me. I walked over the closet and took out a brand new pink bikini. I was surprised to see the bottom was full coverage, but I slid it up my legs no questions asked, lest she change her mind. It had been so long since I'd worn anything but a thong, but Mistress must have her reasons.

Now, the tiny top was another matter. It looked like a ball of string. I untangled it, and tied the first two strings behind my neck. Next, I grabbed the other two strings, and tied them behind my back. Mistress came over, and adjusted my work. I looked at myself in the mirror, and WOW! My tits were so big, that the strings from my neck to each tiny triangle of fabric did not touch my skin! "Kendra, you have a great ass, but a girl knows to accentuate her best features, and that is most clearly what I've helped you do!"

"Thank you Mistress!" I said enthusiastically.

We grabbed the rest of our beach gear and hit the road. Mistress wore a nice purple bikini, not nearly as attention-grabbing as mine. I could not wait to see Carla, as I was a bit concerned about my mother's penchant toward humiliation, and obviously Carla's tattoo was a prime candidate for some beach humiliation.

We got there, and found my parents already had a spot. Mistress Diane was on her stomach, and Carla was gently rubbing suntan oil on her skin. To my surprise, Carla also had a full backed bikini bottom (and similar skimpy string top). "Dia Sl" was all that was visible of her tattoo. Well...THAT tattoo. As I looked closer I saw she had a new one, right at the waist band of her bikini bottom.

Totally curious, and unafraid, I peeled the waist band down, just enough to reveal the tattoo. It read "Backdoor Princess, insert here" with a small arrow pointing to Carla's asshole.

Mistress Ashleigh saw me out of the corner of her eye. "You checking out your dad's hot ass, bitch?" she chuckled. I indicated that she should come closer and look. "You're not wasting any time marking this bitch, are you?" she asked.

"Tell Mistress Ashleigh and Kendra about your new tattoo," my mother encouraged Carla.

Carla's face got bright red. "I disobeyed Mistress Diane," she started. "She wanted red wine, and I brought her white, because I was being petulant. Mistress took me back to the tattoo place, and had Chuck put this on me," she explained.

"Chuck getting to see your ass is becoming a regular thing," Mistress Diane commented. "How did it make you feel, to have his big manly hands all over your smooth sissy ass?" she mocked./

"I didn't like it, Mistress" Carla answered.

"Then maybe you'll learn your lesson, or I'll keep going!" Mistress threatened. "You piss me off again, and I'll march your fucking ass around the beach in a thong. Now keep rubbing oil on me!"

"Yes Mistress," Carla answered.

Mistress Ashleigh laid down on her stomach on a towel next to Mistress Diane, and said "Kendra, rub oil on me as well." I straddled her back and began to rub. My work had two purposes, the first being to apply the oil and the second was to provide a message. I saw her look side to side, so I did the same. There were a few people around, but not many.

"I wanna feel your big soft titties on my back," Mistress whispered to me. I pulled the triangles of fabric to the side, and she craned her head back and smiled. I poured the oil directly onto my now gleaming jugs, and began to rub them slowly up and down her back. "Oooooo, that feel soooo good, Kendra," she cooed.

"Mistress is this..." I started.

"Legal? Technically, I'm not sure," she answered truthfully. "But here's the thing, it is an adult beach, and you look fabulous, so I doubt anyone will complain. Go ahead and untie that poor top, it's not doing much anyway," she said. I did as she said, and let me top fall to the ground.

"Carla do the same," Mistress Diane commanded. Carla immediately complied. She poured oil on her tits, and bend down to rub it on her partner's back. I looked over and got my first clear view of Carla's new tits.

"Kendra do you like Carla's new tits?" Mistress Diane asked.

"Yes Mistress, they turned out very nice," I replied. "How many CC did she get?" I continued.

"They were only able to stuff in 550 this time," my mother replied. "Which is a good start, I guess."

I smiled. Mine were bigger!

"Kendra, Carla, you can go ahead and sit up, but keep rubbing with your hands," Mistress Ashleigh directed us. We both did, and as we sat up, we looked at each other. We rubbed for a few more minutes, until Mistress Ashleigh spoke again. "I'd like to feel Carla's titties on my back, so you need to switch," she told us. So we stood up, and switched. I poured oil on my melons, and Mistress Diane's back, bent down, and began to massage the oil into her back as directed. Yes, it was weird.

Mistress Diane addressed this right away. "What a change," she started. "Never did I think I'd be relaxing on a beach having two topless bimbos take turns rubbing oil on my back with their giant fake knockers. And I CERTAINLY didn't think those two bimbos would be my asshole husband and dickhead son!" she exclaimed.

I must have slowed down when she said this, because she asked, "Does this embarrass you, Kendra? Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes Mistress Diane," I replied.

"Well, then by all means, let me help you feel less uncomfortable about THAT," Mistress Diane offered. "Kendra get on your knees in the sand next to me." I did as commanded. "Carla, get on your knees behind her, and oil up your son's brand new jugs." By now, Carla knew better than to disobey, and got moving on the double. I looked to Mistress Ashleigh for help, but she laughed and offered none.

Seconds later, I simultaneously felt Carla's hands on my tits, and her own gigantic melons smashed against my back. Instinctively, I tried to move away, but Carla held tightly, and actually tweaked my nipples! "YEOOW" I cried, more from shock than anything.

"What a nice father-son moment!" Mistress Ashleigh commented. I looked over and saw that she had her phone out and was taking pictures. As I looked to the other side, I saw that Mistress Diane was doing the same.

"Must capture these family moments," my mother added.

I closed my eyes and wanted to disappear. I didn't think, after all I'd done, that I could still be embarrassed. Kudos to Mistress Ashleigh and my mother for figuring it out. Women truly are smarter and should rule the world. That is always the lesson.

"Ok, bitches, now switch!" Mistress Ashleigh commanded. I got behind my father, placed my hands on his big soft melons, and placed mine on his back. Our Mistresses took more pictures and continued to deride us. "How do Carla's tits FEEL, Kendra?" Mistress Ashleigh asked.

"They are very nice. Very soft," I answered truthfully. I looked to the side and saw the familiar "Erin's Slut" tattoo in my face, and the baby blue thong encased ass of Kayla! As I scanned up even further, I saw Kayla was completely topless as well. How long had she/Mistress Erin been here?

"Oh this IS adorable!" Mistress Erin added. "Kayla, get down on your knees behind Kendra and cup her tits. I leaned back a bit so Kayla could do as she was instructed.

"Those feel really nice!" Kayla whispered in my ear.

"Thank you," I whispered back.

"Look at how that works, with the colors, yellow, pink, and blue, how girly," Mistress Erin commented. "This will make a great Christmas card," she added as all three women snapped multiple pictures. "Ok that's good," Mistress Erin announced, and Kayla stood up and walked over to the cooler. She was completely comfortable with being topless and wearing only a thong, even with her sexy tattoo.

"Ok you two, get your hands off each other and stand up," Mistress Erin told us. We did, but I had a look of concern. I covered my tits as best as I could with my tiny hands, and looked around.

"Mistress Erin, I just don't want us all to get in trouble," I said.

"Oh Kendra, didn't Ashleigh tell you? This is a topless beach, it's all good," she said. Relieved, I moved my hands away. "Now let me inspect both of you," she said. Obediently, I laced my fingers together, put them behind my head, and thrust my tits out for her to inspect. Carla did the same. Mistress Erin mauled and squeezed my melons to her heart's content. Then she nodded, and did the same to Carla. "Very nice, very nice work indeed," she declared.

I opened my eyes and saw that we'd been joined by Janice and Georganna, Nikki and Ava, and Amy and Jamie. Mistress Janice wore a nice one piece, as did Amy. Nikki wore a sexy bikini, which was no surprise. Ava was there to stop the show in only a red micro thong that was very overmatched by her augmented ass. Georganna wore an equally scandalous black thong, and no top. Jamie looked uncomfortable in a light purple thong and she struggled to walk in her high heels in the sand, the bouncing of her unsupported tits clearly tugged painfully at her nipple rings.

Mistress Ashleigh had me to go the bag, and change into a pink thong, and had Carla change into a yellow thong. "We all want to enjoy a nice ass parade," she told us. We got changed. The Mistresses lined up their beach chairs and had them all set to a recline position.

Mistress Nikki spoke. "Girls, girls, we'd like a show. Go play volleyball. (There was a court a few feet away.) Jamie, you may take your heels off," she added, as she threw us a ball. "Georganna, Kayla, and Ava on one team, the rest of you on the other," she added.

"Actually, sorry, before they start, let's get some more pictures," Mistress Amy said. "Ok, sissies, get in a line facing us, put your arms over each other's shoulder and thrust those titties out!" she commanded. Quickly we all got in a line, and the women took the pictures. "Great, now everyone turn around, I want some ass shots," she directed. Cross arms and grab the ass of the girl next to you," she added. "Wooowww! Wow....these are hot!" she added. "Getting you sissies almost naked like this on public beach gets me HOT," she growled.