Spring Break Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the tattoo on the new one?" she asked.

"It says 'Backdoor Princess, insert here,'" Mistress Diane explained. "It was a punishment for disobedience," she added.

"Damn, you don't mess around!" Amy laughed. "I think we'll get along well," she added. "Ok, sissies, let's see some volleyball!" she said.

We played. It was soo difficult! Every jump, every hit, every movement, sent into uncontrolled motion any number of tits or asses, it was insane. We tried as hard as we could. From time to time, I could hear the women talking or laughing. They were amused at our incompetence and humiliation, which was the point.

Of course we gathered a crowd of a few dozen, men and women. At one point, Georganna was called over to the side, and I heard Mistress Janice explain their life to the group. A quick scan indicated varying levels of interest, but I had to quickly get back to the game. Next, Kayla was called over, and then Ava.

"As you can see we've been successful over several generations," Mistress Janice explained. Then she called Carla over. "Carla here is Kendra's father. Kendra just married my granddaughter Ashleigh. So we've successfully brought another family into our circle. Carla actually just got her implants, so she's still getting used to them. Her Mistress Diane has already marked her with a few tattoos as well," she said, as she spun Carla around. "Overall, both Diane and Carla got on board very quickly. Diane's been a joy," she added.

"Sissies, that'll do, come on over," Mistress Janice called. We all jogged over and got on our knees next to our Mistress, put our hand together behind our backs, thrust out our chests, and waited further instruction. "As you can see they are all very well trained and perfectly submissive," she told the crowd.

One woman spoke up, "No offense, but there's no way those used to be men."

"Prove it!" Mistress Janice barked. Jamie, Carla, and I pulled down the front of our thongs to expose our locked little cocks.

The woman believed her then!I looked up to see the men in the group start to walk away with disgusted looks and mutter demeaning things under their breathes, as did some of the women.

Oddly, not all the women who were with some of the men were in such a hurry to go. Those men came back, and tried to get them to leave. Mistress Janice smiled, and gave them her phone number. "You ladies give me a call. I know you will," she added. Everyone left, and our Mistresses had us pack up so we could leave. "That's how you build the empire, a few converts at a time," Mistress Janice noted.

Everyone packed up, and said their goodbyes. I had a feeling this is what life would be like from now on, as a submissive member of a female run family. I got in the car with Mistress Ashleigh and we rode home. Tomorrow would be a new day of serving her, and I looked forward to it.