Spring Break Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, now I think it's even, right?" Mistress stated. "Carla is brand new, and is struggling with two fingers. Kendra here is an anal pro, and this is her first time with my fist in her ass. So now both of you are suffering equally," she said as she pushed in and out. "Diane, go ahead and put this in Carla's ass," she said. I knew it was a small plug. "If you want to be nice, make sure to push it in right as your fingers come out, otherwise his ass will close back up, and you'll have to re-open it," she cautioned.

Meanwhile, I continued to struggle with Mistress's fist in my ass. I could feel my muscles rejecting it, and trying to push it out. I spit out my shirt, closed my eyes, and focused on my breathing. She roughly tugged my hair and worked her fist back and forth in my ass. I was vaguely aware of my father, just a few feet away, in quite a bit of pain of his own.

I heard Mistress Ashleigh's voice through it all, address my mother again. "Looks like it's in!. Ok, fix her thong so that it helps hold it in place." Then she must have addressed Carla, as I heard her say, "You, stand up." I managed to bite my tongue. I had to see this. As I looked up, I saw Carla take her first butt plugged steps. I suppose misery loves company. She about fell over!

"Remember what I said earlier," Mistress said. "Move your hips side to side, take small, feminine steps," she reminded Carla. "Diane, be a dear, run up to our bedroom, and grab the large rubber plug from the bedside table," she requested. A few minutes later, I felt that bad boy at my backdoor, and breathed a sigh of relief. It was smaller than her fist, so that was an improvement. It slid easily into my ass, and Mistress helped me to my feet.

"Kendra, show Carla how to walk like a lady," she commanded. I shifted my hips a few times to get the plug seated as well as I could. Then, I confidently put one high heeled shoe in front of me, and began to strut around the room. "As you can see, Kendra is doing all this in heels, Carla will get there as well, but for now, we'll start with this," Mistress stated.

"Wow, Kendra, I love watching your titties bounce and your lovely ass sway, you're in for it later," she warned me. After quite a while, Carla got the hang of it, more or less, and Mistress Ashleigh was satisfied with her progress for the evening. "I think this is a good start," she said. "We'll have several more lessons of course, I think she'll be well trained enough for the wedding," she stated.

"I'm...I'm still a bit overwhelmed by all this," Mistress Diane said.

"Sure and I understand that fully, sweetheart," Mistress Ashleigh said. "But trust me, it's worked for generations in my family. It does work. Female supremacy is the way of the future. Men have been pigs, and have held us down for too long. Think of the ways he has disrespected you. Ogling women in public. Making you do all the housework. Coming home drunk, not pitching in, embarrssing you with his boorish behavior. All that stops now. You get pampered and treated with the respect you deserve. Stick with me, and you'll see."

"YES! YES! You're right! You are 100% right," my mother said, as she slapped my father in the face. "You have been a pig, and it's time for a change" she said, as she dragged him to the car.

"Be here at 10am for her next lesson," Mistress Ashleigh called out, as they drove away.

"I wanna see that new garter belt," she growled at me. As fast as I could, I staggered up the stairs, with that giant black rubber plug still stuffed in my poor butthole. Once the garter belt was fastened into place, I took off my shoes, rolled the white thigh high fishnets up my legs, and fastened them to the garter belt. Next, I put my shoes back on, and finished my look with my brand new white Bombshell bra to match the white thong I already wore. As I walked past the mirror, I glanced back at my own ass and smiled. I knew how sexy I looked. The black rubber of the plug juxtaposed with the white of my "outfit" just pulled the whole look together.

Apparently, Mistress Ashleigh did not want to wait, as when I looked up, she was in my face! "Admiring yourself in the mirror, slut?" she sneered.

"Making sure I'm presentable for you," I replied, as I spun around deftly on my heels.

"Yes, yes that'll do very nicely," Mistress cooed, as she shoved me onto the bed. She grabbed a strapon from the bedside table, and attached it to my face. Next, she sat down on the bed, with her back against the headboard. Her finger beckoned me to her sweet womanhood, and I crawled forward and pushed the dildo into her.

"Oh Kendra, yesssss," she cried. "Please me with that big cock. Please me with the big cock on your face. Please me as you never could with your locked, useless cock," she purred. With that, she grabbed my hair, and began to work my head back and forth rapidly. It was clear she wanted this one hard and fast, so I obliged. "UGH UGH UGHHHH!!!" she cried. "Fuck me, fuck me fuck ME," she grunted, as she began to spank my ass.

"Ohhhhh you turn me on so fucking much. Your big bouncing knockers....your smooth spankable ass with those sexy garters....and a big plug just holding it open...fucking my pussy...ohhhh mmyyyyy GAWWWD! she cried, and shuttered, and orgasmed, and collapsed. I withdrew from her pussy, and laid there, awaiting instructions. Mistress took a few deep breathes, and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'd like to fuck you, little one, but I know how draining it is to be fisted," she explained. She reached back and began to wiggle the plug loose. I moaned, and bit down on the comforter, and began to push as she pulled. Finally the entire monster slid out of my ass and landed on the bed. I collapsed. I had nothing left to give, and Mistress knew it. "Yep. You're done, sweetie," she patted my ass.

She got up off the bed, got a white babydoll from my collection, and slid my tired body into it. She undid my bra, and put it in my drawer, and I was asleep before she got back to the bed.

The next morning, we woke up and had a normal morning. I made us breakfast, we ate, and I cleaned the kitchen. I showered, and when I got out, I saw an orange and white outfit on the bed. Closer inspection revealed that it was a Hooters waitress outfit! Of course, I got my white Bombshell bra, which I figured would make the outfit look the sexiest. Once I got my tits situated in the bra, the tiny tank top was next. Then, I squeezed the shorts up my legs and over my ass. The spandex clung tightly to my ass, and really made it look good. Mistress did not leave pantyhose, so I figured she did not want them. Once I'd adjusted my melons for maximum cleavage, I paused.

There were no socks or shoes present either, so I made an executive decision. I had never really liked the pantyhose/socks/sneakers look, but I understood why they had to do it. I figured since we weren't held to the same standard at home, Mistress would want me in my usual platform heels, so I went with a matching white pair. I strode down the stairs, and the look on her face indicated that I was correct.

"Mistress Diane will be here with Carla soon," she informed me. "These were delivered for Carla this morning," she said, holding up two very large breast inserts.

"What size are those, Mistress" I inquired.

"G cup," she said. "Your father is a fucking pig. Your mother told me he goes to Hooters all the time, which is just so disrespectful to her. To be clear, I don't care at all that girls work there. If they can manipulate men out of their money by using their tits, good for them. But it's not ok for married men to disrespect their wives like that," she said.

"I agree, Mistress," I said. "How may I assist you?" I asked.

"When your mother and father get here, I will get Carla into her outfit, and assist your mother as well. Then you and Carla will grill us lunch and serve us, and we will degrade you," Mistress informed me. "I'm sure it'll turn you on, but it will be hard on your father. You'll need to keep him going," she warned me.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Mistress sent me out to the grill with some chicken breasts, and told me to stay out and tend to them. I guess she didn't need me inside. I stood outside on our back porch and enjoyed the nice breeze and the sun, and tended to my grill duties. When I heard the patio door open, I turned and saw Carla. My father was the epitome of slutty Hooters waitress. He had on a teased blonde wig, hoop earrings, GIGANTIC jugs, which threatened to spill out of his tiny tank top with every awkward step he took in his sky high stripper heels. His legs (and probably the rest of his body) were now hairless and he looked at me with a look of extreme humiliation. It was the first time we'd been alone.

"What happened to us, Ken?" he lamented.

"Kendra," I said immediately.

"They've got you," he said.

"They've got both of us," I said. "And we deserve it. We do. Men have been pigs, and taken advantage of women, and done a shitty job running things. This is the new order, and it's better."

"I've got to get out," he said.

"How?" I asked. "Like that? Look at yourself. Are you going to run to the police in those shoes? Mistress Ashleigh has blackmail on you that makes it look like you are on board, she's good at editing footage. Even if you could get mom to help you, Mistress Ashleigh still has your cock key. Change your mindset, get on board, it's a good life," I reassured him.

"My food better be here soon!" I heard from the kitchen.

I took the food off of the grill, and took it inside. We put it on plates, and took it to our Mistresses. I lead the way. "Does everything look good to you ladies?" I asked flirtatiously. Mistress Ashleigh stared directly at my tits.

"Everything DOES look GREAT," she giggled, as she brushed her hand against my nearly exposed knockers. "Oops, I'm sorry," she said obnoxiously. Mistress Diane followed suit, and gave Carla a slap on the ass and she presented her with her meal.

Carla jumped and looked embarrassed. "You liked that, right?" Mistress Diane asked.

"Oh yes ma'am!" Carla replied.

"I bet you like that in the bedroom too," Mistress Diane continued.

"You know I do!" I piped up enthusiastically, as I walked over and wiggled my ass near her. She spanked me a few times, and Carla headed back to the kitchen.

We checked back on them from time to time, and the harassment got progressively worse. I had fun with it, but it was very hard for my dad. Finally the last time we went it, it reached a boiling point. The women were finished, and we had cleared the dishes and returned with the "check." "Thank you for coming in ladies, what else can we do to help make you stay more enjoyable?" I whispered.

"Oh we're not done," Mistress Ashleigh smiled. "Let's spend a bit more time together...come sit on my lap," she said as she patted her lap. "I promise it's ok, sweetie, come here...." I looked over and saw that Mistress Diane had indicated that Carla should to the same thing. I hopped up onto Mistress Ashleigh's lap, and threw my arms around her neck. I felt something stab me, and knew she was wearing a strapon! The look on Carla's face indicated that she also felt the stab, but had NO idea why.

"You naughty girl, look what you've done to me!" Mistress Ashleigh exclaimed with mock indignation. "I think it's only fair to finish what you start," she said, as she gently guided me onto my knees. I rolled up her skirt and began to earnestly suck her good sized strapon. "Same with you, Carla," Mistress Ashleigh said. "It's not fair to be such a cock tease and leave someone hanging."

"But I....but...." Carla stammered.

"Suck it you pig!" Mistress Diane roared. I heard Carla sputter and gag, and figured Mistress Diane had grabbed her head and impaled her throat on her cock. The amount of noise was startling, but after a few minutes, she seemed to get the hang of it.

"Now this is what I call good customer service," Mistress Ashleigh laughed. "Plus this is a really good view of your Hooters, but I want a better one," she continued, as she yanked down my tank top and bared my tits. I glanced over briefly, and saw that Mistress Diane had done the same to Carla. Her tits must have also been glued on, as mine were, because there was no way THAT bra was supporting THOSE melons by itself! She had done a decent job of getting into rhythm, but it was clearly her first time. She struggled mightily with coughing and gagging, and drooling. It was not sexy.

For my part, I continued slurping and sucking Mistress Ashleigh, and of course kept eye contact, and intermittently worked her cock with my hands as well. As an added bonus, I bounced up my ass up and down as I worked her cock, so that my monstrous melons would jiggle for her enjoyment. Of course, Carla did not think of that.

"I don't know, Diane," Mistress Ashleigh started. "Yours has much bigger jugs, but mine seems to be wayyy better with her mouth and hands. Much more enthusiastic, and much better working my dick, that's for sure!" I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment, when I heard her compliment.

Then, I decided to up the ante, so I reached back with one hand, unhooked my bra, and let it fall to the ground. Next, I cupped my tits in my hands, and shoved them together. Once together, I took one hand off of them, and wrapped the other hand around my upper rib cage, so my titties stayed pushed up and together with the inside of my elbow. With my free hand, I slowly removed Mistress' cock from my mouth, and thumped it a few time on my tits. I stuffed it back in my mouth for a bit more spit, then leaned back and jammed it between my melons. My hands shifted back to grab my tits, and I began to bounce up and down so Mistress could tit fuck me without having to do any work.

"Nevermind, mine's better!" Mistress Ashleigh laughed. "But I still like the tits on yours..."she said, as she craned her head over to look at Carla, and in the process completely ignored me."Let me see how they look wrapped around a cock," she commanded.

Mistress Diane pulled down Carla's tank top, and reached down and removed her bra for her (which answered my question about the glue). She grabbed Carla's hands and put them on Carla's tits, so she had a target. Mistress Diane then removed her cock from Carla's mouth, and thrust upward between her massive melons. I looked over and saw the look of surprise on her face, as her cock completely disappeared into Carla's cleavage. Carla looked embarrassed and completely lost, as Mistress Diane began to thrust vigorously into her new cock receptacle.

"I'm really starting to enjoy this!" Mistress Diane exclaimed. "I bet this was my husband's dream as he sat there all those times, eating crappy food, and drinking overpriced beer and starting at tits. I bet he dreamed of being sucked off under the table and then tit fucking his waitress. Pig," she snarled.

"I knew you'd come around!" Mistress Ashleigh replied. "It's really about righting past wrongs, and giving female supremacy a try. It is just better. We run things better," she concluded. "I can't help but have some envy over your waitress, though," she continued. "Your cock is completely engulfed by her massive tits, whereas mine is not," she trailed off. "I guess that leaves a theoretical question about the tip, right? Do I leave more of a tip for mine, because she's been so attentive, and so maybe she'll spend it on bigger boobs, or do I give her less, because clearly, by comparison, her coworker was smarter by getting bigger tits the first time around?" she asked.

The way she'd chosen to belittle me, struck me to my core. I was ashamed of my "small" tits, which was brilliant psychology on her part. "Ma'am, I am saving for bigger boobs," I assured her. "Last time my surgeon said I could only go to a DD on my first surgery, so I do have to wait, I'm sorry I couldn't provide you better service. But I promise if you contribute to my upgrade, I'll be glad to a "full tour" once they are ready," I smiled and batted my eyes flirtatiously. I stood up, and slowly rubbed her cock a few more times as I stuck my tits in her face and shook them side to side.

I bent down (at the waist of course!) to grab my bra. I got it back on, as well as re-adjusted my tank top, and began to clear the dishes. Carla stood up, and tried to get herself back together, but struggled mightily with the bra. I stepped over, and helped her fasten it, and get her tits adjusted in it. Once everything was in place, I thought of something. I got up behind Carla, reached around, placed my hands on her tits and gave them a good grab. Then I smiled at the ladies, winked, and bounced Carla's knockers several times, to the great amusement of our Mistresses.

"You are a doll, Kendra," Mistress Ashleigh laughed. "Carla, what size are your boobs?"

"A full G cup, ma'am," Carla whispered.

"Kendra dear, if you promise to upgrade to at least an G cup, I will give you a bigger tip," Mistress Ashleigh promised.

"Of course ma'am," I replied.

"Very well," Mistress replied, as she stuffed a $50 bill right into my cleavage!

"Thank you very much, ma'am!" I said enthusiastically.

"Oops, looked like I dropped something," she said obnoxiously, as she dropped another bill on the ground. Again, I bent at the waist to retrieve it, which put my ass in her face in the process. She slapped it dismissively, and she and Mistress Diane got up from the table. I noticed Mistress Diane had stuffed a bill down Carla's bra and swatted her ass as well. Poor Carla was about to lose it, she was so humiliated and used, and unused to this treatment. I sweetly took her hand, and led her back outside.

"Ken, I can't take it anymore," my father broke down, and leaned into me, and sobbed. I drew my father close, and wrapped my arms around him, and our massive melons mashed together. It was very strange.

"Dad, I'm telling you, let go. Mistress Ashleigh takes good care of me, all the formerly male partners in the family are well taken care of, set your ego aside, and let it go," I offered.

"I...I..."he stammered.

"I remember many times, you came home drunk, you embarrassed mom in public, you treated her in a condescending manner that humiliated her, you know this, deep down you do. You taught me these things, and I ended up taking advantage of a woman because of it. You know, you know part of this is karmic justice. Part of this is us paying for our mistreatment of women. And part of it is just the way of the future. Things work better when women are in charge," I stated.

"Oh bitches, get in here!" Mistress Ashleigh called.

I held Carla's hand, as she still could not manage well in the shoes, and we minced in as quickly as possible. As always, I knelt down and awaited Mistress Ashleigh's command. I pulled Carla down to her knees as well.

"Kendra, I want you both to put on French Maid outfits. Since your dad and my dad have the same size tits, go ahead and give your dad the black one, since my dad stretched it out," she said. "You can wear the pink one," she said.

"Yes Mistress," I replied. I took Carla's hand and we went upstairs. Once we got upstairs, I got out the black French Maid outfit and all its accessories and handed them to Carla. She took everything and went into the bathroom, which made me glad. Despite everything we'd had happen so far, I did not think I was ready to help dress my father, and I was positive he felt the same way. Of course, I was able to get dressed (in the Pink Maid outfit) much faster than he was able to get dressed in his outfit.

Mistress Ashleigh hollered up, "Hurry up, we need something to drink!" Immediately, I barged into the bathroom, with no regard for how dressed my father was or was not. He had managed the black stay up thigh high fishnets, back platform heels, and had gotten the dress most of the way. I zipped the dress and ordered to adjust her tits while I tended to the collar, cuffs and hat. I put the feather duster in her hand, grabbed her other hand, and dragged her down the steps without delay!

1...34567...12