Spring Break Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony's pride wouldn't let their current position stand as he was getting fucked by her, so he put more strength into his upper body and managed to flip her over. He ended up on top with her body spread beneath him.

"Ohh yes..." She moaned when he plowed his cock deep inside her.

Tony reveled in his dominion, he grabbed onto her shapely hips and used them as leverage as his thrusts slammed into her repeatedly. The thief looked up at him with a look of sheer ecstasy as he drove his hard member in and out of her slick pussy.

He could feel her hands grabbing at him and clawing as she gasped each time he shoved into her. Tony's concentration wavered when she wrapped her long legs around his waist and arched her hips higher off the bed. She was driving him wild with need, he wanted nothing more than to lose himself inside of her.

"You are forgiven." He grunted, before bending his head down and biting her neck. He heard her gasp in shock as his teeth marked her pale flesh.

She tilted her chin up allowing him to nibble and lick the soft skin at her throat. Her arms came up to wrap around him and squeeze his muscular shoulders tightly.

"Yessss!" She cried.

Tony groaned in response and pushed his face down to capture her pink nipple between his teeth. He was rewarded with a high-pitched squeal from the thief as he sucked and gnawed gently on her sensitive breast. She raked her fingernails across his back causing Tony to flinch, and as he did her legs tightened around him pulling his cock deep inside of her.

Tony's heart pounded furiously inside his chest; every single nerve in his body felt like it was being overloaded by the overwhelming stimulus of physical gratification.

"Aaahhh!" She cried out with her powerful legs grasping tightly around his hips holding him in place, "Aahh-aaahhh!" The woman was breathing heavily while gasping in pleasure.

After a moment her legs weakened, relaxing their hold on his waist. Tony kissed her breasts affectionately while remaining deep within her. He teased her nipples by circling the pink bumps with the tip of his tongue and chuckling when his touch rewarded her with short-sounding whimpers.

He murmured against her, "That's such a cute response... I wonder which is your more sensitive spot, your nipples or right..." And Tony moved upwards while sliding his hard member in and out... "hmmm, there?!" Tony rubbed his lips around her earlobe.

"Uuuuuhhhh!" She gave a drawn-out cry while bucking uncontrollably against him, arching her whole torso upward. Then she slowly relented to gravity and sank back to the mattress.

Tony almost laughed at the endearing reaction. "Wow...you're easy to read." He continued nibbling on her earlobe while grinding his hips into hers.

"My husband, ahhh! I love you!" Her tone sounded desperate as she declared her affection. She reached up to stroke his hair and cheeks tenderly while staring into his eyes.

Tony didn't care to question it anymore, choosing to instead enjoy the beautiful woman who was freely giving herself to him. He laid his body down atop her and slowed his movements to a less urgent rhythm.

They kissed softly while stroking each other's faces affectionately. He ran his palms up and down her body, committing the curvatures to memory. The thief whimpered and shivered whenever his hands brushed her sensitive areas. Her exposed neck, the crease of her elbows, and the valley of her hipbones were the most sensitive spots he found.

"I never got your name," Tony whispered while rubbing circles with his thumb on the soft spot of her neck.

She giggled cutely before replying, "My name is Tali..."

"I am Tony. Nice to meet you, I guess." He said while pulling his cock almost all the way out before easing it back in.

Tali hummed blissfully and wrapped her arms tighter around him while making small motions of her hips. She kept her eyes locked on his before speaking quietly, "Tony...will you fill me with your seed? Please?"

Tony smiled mischievously and nodded at the same time he increased the pace of his thrusts. He pressed his body down onto her, trapping her under his weight as he pumped his manhood vigorously between her folds.

"Ooh my husband, it feels so good!" Tali exclaimed while squirming as she held onto him.

Tony could feel the pressure building up and he growled, "Here it comes!" He drove his swollen penis as deep as possible and it pulsated powerfully while pouring his essence inside her.

"AHHHH YESSSS!" She screamed wildly, digging her heels into him as she rocked her hips.

Her walls squeezed him relentlessly and the warmth of his semen splashing against her insides brought her immense pleasure. As his erection subsided Tony rolled to the side and fell back onto the bed, both of them lying on their backs breathing deeply from the strenuous activity.

"Tony, that was amazing." Tali said after a few moments, her hand searched for his and gripped tightly when she found it.

Tony opened his eyes and turned his head to see Tali gazing lovingly at him. Tony also squeezed her hand and replied, "Yeah..."

Her stare was a lot to take in because her eyes burned bright as the screen reflected on her still.

'It must be the ring...' He remembered, and when he looked he didn't see it anywhere near the couple in the frame. 'That crazy coincidence of her holding the ring and turning into this horny sex machine just can't be right...'

"Something bothering you babe?" Tali asked with some concern in her voice as she noticed his brief expression change.

"Honey," Tony wondered if this would be a good idea to ask, "can I see the ring you put on a minute ago?"

Tali looked uncertain momentarily, "Sure...it is truly quite beautiful." She held her hand aloft before them, slowly curling and unfurling her fingers.

Tony lay beside her, watching attentively, and again her index finger was presented proudly before his face. He tugged on the ring removing it from her finger with little effort.

"What the fuck!" She immediately exclaimed in shock, sitting upright. Her bare ass didn't bother settling into the mattress yet.

As Tony watched she sprung from his lap and leaped effortlessly from the bed, "What the fuck did you do to me!" Tali searched for her clothes that were discarded around the room.

The transformation in her had only taken mere seconds and already her previous countenance and appearance made their return to him. Tony couldn't believe his eyes, the ring had changed her from a thief to his wife. Now that he had taken off the ring since had reverted to her normal self.

Once connecting the dots Tony jumped from the bed and grabbed a hold of her with both hands. He wrestled to pin her arms to her side lest she attempted escaping before he had the chance to see more with this mysterious item.

Tali squirmed furiously, screaming and spitting accusations through the struggling, "Release me, or I swear to fuck, I'll-" She was cut short when Tony slipped the ring back onto her finger.

This seemed to placate the woman in his hold, as his strong arms became welcome entanglement as she fell backward towards the bed. She automatically melted into him while both their bodies pressed into the fluffy pillows and blankets beneath.

"I'm sorry babe." She purred comfortingly and snuggled against his firm chest. "I did not mean to behave so violently against you."

At the sight, Tony was floored, it worked. She looked the same as when he originally laid her down. She continued massaging his naked chest muscles lovingly while murmuring, "You know, you only came inside me once. It might take more than that to get me pregnant." She brought a hand low and stroked between his legs while he pondered what had to be done.

"I'm exhausted, can this wait until morning?"

Before answering she considered the suggestion, her fingers already entangled around his manhood as she kneaded it. Tali bit her lower lip with a somewhat frustrated look on her face that said she really would prefer to carry out her task right now, but instead responded as a caring, doting wife who should encourage her beloved husband to get plenty of rest and recovery before any activities resumed.

"... Sure baby, whatever you want. I love you." A knowing smirk crept to the corner of her lips as her face rested at the angle where he wouldn't see it anyway. The morning can't come soon enough.

With her beautiful curves settled beside his body, Tony and she began to drift off peacefully. A happy life ahead of them.

12