Spring Break Transformation

Story Info
A man transforms into a weredragon...
5.4k words
7.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Ryan sighed, sprawled back on his bed, though he would have appreciated a wider one. He wasn't especially tall at five feet eight inches, but he was tall enough for a college dorm bed at Belgrave University to feel more than a little cramped to him. A slim build did nothing for him, of course, when the beds were as small as they were, but he was happy to work his way around it the best he could He closed his eyes, but when he opened them again he would still find himself in the same dorm room, the bed opposite him, thankfully, empty for the time being. It was good to have some space to himself, at least, so he could finally be himself.

Not that Ryan didn't want to head home to see his family, of course -- it was just that they weren't all that far away from him in Seattle, so he could take a few nights to relax first. The quiet was palpable in the air, all the usual sounds of laughter and life gone, though he was more than happy to release what lay within.

Ryan smiled to himself, sparing a glance at his reflection in the window, the curtains half-drawn closed. His brown hair would soon receive a trim, as his exams were, of course, over for the time being, but he had something more to take in first.

He stood slowly, stripping off his blue jeans, knowing that he was alone there. Of course, the door was locked, but that was not something at all that Ryan was worried about anymore, not as he drew his plain, white T-shirt up and over his head, letting every sensation sink into him. There would be nothing left but sensation soon enough.

It had been stressful, too stressful, his shaft rising to attention, though he had expected that. He did not spare it much mind, however, merely running his fingers along the girthy length. It wasn't something that he made a big fuss about, to be fair, as no one at the university knew his true self, but he had more than enough to please down there. When he grew closer to someone again, he would no doubt learn how to please with other parts of his body too, offering mutual pleasure in lust and love, but, until then, he could merely be satisfied with his size, the sheen of pre-cum smeared around the head of his cock.

There were too many responsibilities to take care of there, so many that he would have to learn in his life after university, but, for the time being, Ryan could shed one skin for another, as a weredragon.

He groaned, rolling his hips forward while his shoulder blades pushed back, panting as he called on his transformation. There was no rush to it, curling his fingers as they became a little longer, blue scales rising into place as if they had always been meant to be there, nails extending out into very lightly curved claws. They were sharp, very sharp, but only at a certain point, which allowed Ryan to still be careful with them.

Oh, but it was exhilarating, even intoxicating, to let the transformation take hold of him, to seek out his true form slowly, as if it had been something merely waiting to settle over him. Ryan groaned lightly, rocking his hips, a hand running down his body to his crotch as his cock throbbed, growing larger and larger with every pulse.

One inch gained, another inch gained... Thicker around the girth too, the head more defined and glistening as if with its own lubrication. The veins lustfully stood out along the length as if even his own body could not contain the new size of his cock and he couldn't resist the urge to run his hand up the length. Collecting the pre-cum at the tip on his finger, drooling down across his palm, he brought that hand to his lips to sensually lap it off, curling his tongue between his fingers and suckling them clean with a low moan. It was as if there could be nothing finer to him, nothing more exotically erotic, though Ryan was right where he needed to be, in his element.

His teeth too had to shift, tongue flicking out against them, unfamiliar in shape, slowly drawing themselves into sharp points. Around his face, the shape of his cheeks changed, rising into the guise of a dragon, though so slowly that he was very much still in quite a human form, the semblance of horns starting to poke through his dark hair.

"Mmmm..."

Huffing and grunting, he panted, the changes spreading down his body, leaving a peppering of blue scales in their wake, from a light to a medium blue. He strained, aching deeply, his tail pushing at the base of his spine, wanting to lengthen, though it was not yet out and fully on show. It was there though, waiting, as he put one foot up on his desk chair, swivelling gently, leaning heavily on it while his toes curled into dragon claws and toes. His feet grew a little, though not too much, only enough to better suit his new stature, cock throbbing more than ever, a beast that would never have been suited to a human form. No, it was far too large for that, his sharp teeth showing as he snarled from sheer need. More often than not, the mere act of transformation made him want to orgasm, though more than a little of that too could be put down to stress from the exams. At least that was not something that Ryan had to deal with anymore.

He groaned, losing himself -- oh, it did not hurt to indulge! His head pushed forward into half of a draconic muzzle, horns rising, pointing back from his head with a light curve to them, lined where the ridges lay down their length. Yet his focus was on his cock as his dragon feet forced up to push up onto his toes, claws digging into the short, functional carpet of the dorm room. A stump of a tail wriggled from his backside, though it would all come, especially as he gripped his cock in one hand, seeking something entirely more delicious.

He pumped the length, grunting in the back of his throat, not even trying to be quiet. After all, why should he? It was not as if there was anyone at all there to hear him! He could even bellow and roar if he wanted to, letting everything fly, his body growing, layering down his arms and legs with new muscle, regaining his much more physically stronger form.

"Unnfff... Yes!"

Ryan growled, a slimmer, dragon-like tongue snaking out to lap over his muzzle, aching for it, the release that was only a few pumps of his cock away from coming. Oh, and he needed it so dreadfully, so terribly, he didn't know what else to do with himself, stroking the full length of his cock with both hands, though that made balancing during his transformation more difficult.

It was all worth it in the end, however, as he exploded, roaring and stomping, his tail trying to lash back and forth as it grew, his neck thicker, all the better to support his head on the body of an anthro weredragon. He howled and rolled his hips forward, again and again, as climax took him, taking delight in losing himself, in regaining and revisiting his feral side, the side of him that had to have it, had to spill thick ropes of seed over the bedroom floor. His balls swelled as he climaxed, their size more noticeable, taking a darker shade still as they hung down low as if they were filled with two grapefruits, wanting even more.

It was not one orgasm, however, that Ryan needed as the drake continued pumping his cock, scales running down his back, more blue scales than skin covering his body. It was all as it was meant to be as he shook himself lightly, panting through an open mouth as his tongue spilt out between his teeth.

He had to keep going, had to keep on down the road to unleash his true form, for there was no way that Ryan could be his true self otherwise. He couldn't take on his dragon form when he was always surrounded by students and even his family otherwise, so there were very few times that he was able to relish in the opportunity to transform into a tall, muscular weredragon.

And it was the best feeling, his tail lengthening smoothly, as if every part of his body was transforming at once, all coming together perfectly. It was a transformation, of course, that Ryan had done many times before, yet it still felt just like coming home again every time, his tail curling a little as the muscle layered down enough for him to flick it from one side to the other. His wings too made themselves known, though it was as if they were trying to form themselves, whole, from his shoulder blades as they were, straining against his skin as molecules of his body raced to form, to do what they needed to do.

He panted heavily, relishing in it, even though it was a great amount of effort. At the back of his cheeks, frills formed, a few spines with a leathery membrane stretched between, though he had to finally remove his hands from his cock as it throbbed, so huge that it threatened to weigh even him down. That would all be set to rights, however, once he was fully grown, once Ryan was the weredragon that he was meant to be, a small line of spike-like ridges (they would not cause any harm to a partner) running down the underside of his shaft.

Maybe one day he would be able to show them to Avery, yes... The transforming weredragon moaned, shifting his weight, curling his hands into fists and relaxing again. Oh, the power, the muscle, the intoxicating need to transform... Oh, how he had missed it. But it was all as it was meant to be, though Ryan wished too that he was able to indulge himself more often than it happened, grunting as his wings swelled a little more, a line of ridged spines shifting from his backbone, all the way down to the base of his tail and the top of his glutes.

"Yes... Unnff.."

He wanted to say more, but there was only so much time that could be spent on words in the throes of transformation, hunching over. Ryan had been too far gone to take in and realise how large he was getting, bulking out with muscle, feeling as if the ceiling of his dorm room was far too close for comfort. And yet all was right, his chest defined in his pecs, running down to his six-pack of abs, scales covering them in a differing shade. For the differently coloured scales of his body had finally found a way to be in alignment, where they needed to be, his belly and up his chest a lighter, brighter shade of blue than the rich, deep hue that covered the bulk of the rest of Ryan's body.

"Mmm... Finally," he breathed, rolling his head back, scalp itching as his hair receded, leaving only dragon scales in its wake. "This is what... Mmm... This is all that I needed..."

All that and more, of course, for transforming into an anthro dragon and more was no easy feat, not with his shoulders rounding out with muscle and his wings exploding behind him, the thick arms of them tipped with a horn-like feature. They would become shapelier when they were fully formed, no leathery membranes yet, for the thickest chunk of bone and muscle there for the wing-arm took the longest for him to grow.

Down the length of his tail, the spines that had taken up residence on his back spread as his tail lengthened to somewhere close to its full size, grunting and heaving, hunching over where he worried that his growing wings would brush the ceiling. There would not be much space in which for him to grow, though Ryan was, fortunately, on the ground floor of the college dorm block, a sliding door allowing him to go straight outside to the grass, the playing fields, the woods beyond. There and only there, where he was completely and utterly alone, would he be able to be his true self.

His horns itched and ached a little, for they were bone, as they settled into place, growing longer than his head and challenging the full length of his muzzle where they curled back from his head. Panting heavily, he licked his lips, his tongue slenderer, longer, fitting his muzzle well, though it still did not recognise his teeth as his, sweeping around the inside of his maw, collecting saliva, wanting more, to show himself as the drake he truly was.

There was someone in his mind, however, someone that he very much wanted to ask out on a date, though he had not had the right moment appear, not quite yet. He saw her in his mind's eye, even though Ryan did not think that he should have been thinking of her as lustfully as he was, the thought of a date spiralling into imagining her long, lean legs, how good she looked in a skirt.

His cock throbbed, begging him to coax it, to masturbate more, though the dragon was extremely happy to indulge himself. There was no rush there, of course, other than his body wanting so very desperately to complete his transformation, her in his mind, the fall of her brown hair, how green her eyes were.

Yet his wings growing forced him down onto one knee, legs thick with muscle, beyond anything that anyone could have ever expected from his normal, human shape. Ah, but Ryan was a sly one, quiet, keeping himself to himself, all so that no one would suspect anything. He groaned, his wings finally laying down the membrane, filling in the gaps with spines, his body craving it, throb after throb demanding more. His cock bid him give it attention, yet with the transformation so near completion, he could only spare it a few strokes, on the brim of blowing. The mess he'd left in his room, of course, would be something that he had to clean up later, but that wasn't something that Ryan was thinking of at that time.

His thoughts were elsewhere, wanting to bend her legs apart, to have her caress him, to tell him how strong he was, how much she loved his dragon form -- perhaps not love-love, but Ryan would take what he could get, acceptance at the very least. He wanted her down before him, her legs spread for him, his cock plunging between them like he never had had the chance to do before.

No... Oh, no. He was too respectful for that, but respect could sometimes slip into shyness, using holding back "for her sake" as an excuse. Ryan drooled, tongue lashing the side of his muzzle, hips rocking as he pumped his cock into his hand, the colour of his length changing, becoming darker and darker with how lustful his thoughts had become. It was funny how quickly things could change when he was transforming, pun intended, turning from just wanting to ask the woman that he was keen on out on a date to wanting to spend his load inside her, again and again, until they were both sprawled out and sexually satisfied.

No, he had to lean into the last of his transformation, how his balls hung lower, swelling full to the size of melons, safely tucked away in a blue sack, even if his cock deepened its shade. No longer was it a fleshy shade quite like human skin, but deepened more to a rich red in the dim light of his bedroom, the weredragon growling deep in the back of his throat. His longer tongue spilt out of his muzzle, hanging straight down as if Ryan could not help but do, teeth lining his longer maw, elegant but still masculine, a buffer of purple scales laid over the top of his snout. Whether that one was protective or merely a marking, a feature of his scales, Ryan had never quite worked out.

It didn't matter, however, not as he groaned, flexing as much as he could, feeling intimately just how the muscle demanded his attention, increasingly so. Everything about his body needed attention, from the top of his head, where there had been hair, right down to the very tip of his tail, curling back and forth with need. Ryan tried to restrain that part of him as much as he could, however, for it would not have been good of him to destroy everything about his bedroom, even though pre-cum rolled down his cock. The dragon grunted, eyeing it up with a feral kind of need.

His nipples became a little more prominent, darkening to the same shade of rich purple that was present on his muzzle, yet the dragon was simply overcome by an overwhelming sense of energy. It took a lot of effort to shift into a weredragon, yet it was even better to luxuriate in the newfound power and strength, all held in the palm of his hand, though he could not stand anywhere near fully in there. Growing to over ten feet tall, there were still a few inches to grow as his wings flapped, muscles taking charge, struggling to spread in the close confines.

"Just a little more..."

His cock ached and he could not hold back anymore as all the little, finer details of his body slotted into place, from the spines gaining their shine to the base of his cock swelling into a thick, heady bulge. He snarled openly, daring to be himself at long last, though his cock pulsed and ached so desperately that Ryan could no longer simply focus on his transformation. Only later would the weredragon finally confirm that it had been the stress of everything, fairly so, that had rendered him so randy, not having taken adequate care of himself in the meantime.

But he could fix that, wings spilling down around him, the weight of them no longer able to be held carefully aloft, for they were far too large for that. His cock ached and drooled, the head defined with rough ridge-like spines solely around that part, more barb-like protrusions showing on the underside with a gap in the centre of his cock, though it throbbed obviously with every pump of blood into it. It was not something that he could hold back, not with his huge wings demanding more space than his tiny dorm room had to give, Ryan shaking his head, eyes gleaming with the delight of a weredragon.

With a final roar, crouching there, hunching over just so that his final form at ten feet ten inches could somewhat fit, he climaxed again, not even needing to touch his cock to get off. For it was Avery in his mind, the sweet woman that he had met at the library café, though he had not had as much of a chance to talk to her as he wanted. He moaned through climax, stroking his cock lightly, coaxing out every drop and sweet sensation from his fat, throbbing length, the head seeming to swell more, like a flare, right at that point of orgasm.

Oh, Avery... He had not dared to say her name during that transformation, holding it close to his heart the whole time. Yes, he hoped very much that he would get to see her again soon, though it would have been even better, at least for him, if he was able to show her his true form. He didn't know what to do about that, whether there was something in him that she would like or even love, but he wanted to try. As Ryan spent his load messily onto his bedroom floor, he growled deep in the back of his throat, raw need rumbling up from deep inside him.

Yet, in his mind's eye, he was with her, with Avery, on all fours, rutting her, horny and lustfully, the two of them crying out in orgasm. He would please her, repeatedly, however many times she wanted, as long as she and he got what they both needed, though Ryan only had his imagination and his fantasies to act on, at least for the time being.

His time would come, he determined to himself, even though amid orgasm was most likely not the right time to be making big declarations like that to himself. He just knew what he wanted, what he craved, what he wanted to try. And if Avery was that, he would do everything he could, within a man and a weredragon's reason, to see her in his arms. If he hadn't shot his shot yet, that left a whole world of possibilities open to him, including the world where she was pinned under him in a mating press, holding her legs down and apart while he powered into her with his massive dragon cock.

12