Spring Break Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He belonged, maw hanging open, showing the depths of his terror within, the tongue flickering against his teeth, eyes wide and wild. Yet there was the intelligence of a weredragon behind them, passion and lust, everything bound together into one delectable package that could not possibly be anything other than who and what Ryan really was. From the time of his first transformation to the present day, becoming a weredragon had been everything that he hadn't even known that he'd needed, taking on a form far beyond his old one.

But all was well and good with the world as, awkwardly, his cock still drooling cum, he turned around in the cramped confines of his dorm room, tail smacking into the wall, his wings tucked down as much as he could. They were fully functional wings, wings that could lift him from the ground, though he had not found the courage to take flight, not yet. Maybe that was something he could practice during spring break too, while everyone was away? Seclusion was a bonus, but it was not as if anyone would honestly believe, truly, that a dragon was flying around either, if he was spotted.

What was life, after all, without a little bit of risk?

His hands pressed flat against the ceiling as if he was trying to press it away from him, though, somehow, the dragon managed to worm his way awkwardly out through the sliding doors. Even though they were not the most secure doors, Ryan was quite glad for their existence, for he wasn't sure that he could have worked a door handle in such a state. It would have been comical, if he hadn't wanted to not be trapped in there, how big his hands were in comparison to the lock and handle, dwarfing both completely. Of course, the weredragon had left the door unlocked beforehand, so all he'd had to do was to slide it open.

Stepping outside, he listened carefully, quietly, his cock still hard, though he doubted that that would soften for a while yet, even if his arousal, for the time being, was taken care of. Yet there was still no one around and no attention had been attracted from further afield either from his roars and bellows, which suited him just fine. That left the dragon free to bask in the evening sun, the rich hues of sunset cast across the sky, lying down, if only for a time.

If only for long enough for night to fall, his new scales soaking in the heat, the warmth, aching for more. Then and only then, when he was thoroughly rejuvenated from the evening sunshine, did he step into the forest beyond the grassy bank behind his dorm. It only seemed to take a few paces to get there with his longer legs, another tug of transformation closing over him.

"Mmmmph..."

That came more deeply, a feral inclination that bid him down onto all fours, bones shifting into a new configuration. His cock had gone half-soft but swiftly rose straight back to full hardness, throbbing and aching, deviously drooling pre-cum. Ryan panted, his sides heaving with every breath that he snatched into his lungs, though he was right where he needed to be, where he wanted to be.

For a weredragon could take on more than one form and be his true self he needed to walk on all fours, to see his wings spread to their greatest, mightiest extent.

Ryan groaned, shaking his head, his hips rocking, even as his arms lengthened, settling themselves into the right place for legs, his back lengthening and rounding slightly. All that muscle in his hind end had to shift too, for he would no longer have defined glutes and buttocks in the way that he was familiar with, tail lashing back and forth as it stretched out, gaining another two foot in length. His bones creaked as they lengthened, increasing his height, though Ryan was forced to shoulder a birch tree out of the way, making way for his growing form in the forest.

It may have been better for him to find a clearing for him to transform again, but it had all happened so quickly that he had not been able to catch up with it. From biped to quadruped, he rumbled a growl, raking his claws through the dirt, eyes alight with desire.

If only Avery could see him... Oh, he did not yet know what she liked, but all was well with that in his mind, if he got to show her, one day, what he was all about. His fantasies, at that moment, however, could run amok as much as they liked, imagining Avery under him, a dirtier, more lustful fantasy, one that he would never have had as a man. It might have been wrong for him to imagine a woman that he did not know all that well down on her knees, sucking and kissing his giant shaft, but he wanted it. What didn't hurt anyone in fantasies, after all, was fair game...

He couldn't help it, not as the pleasure of transformation rolled through him, losing himself to feral heat and lust, gnashing his jaws. His teeth clashed together, reminding Ryan of the newfound power in his mouth, the teeth that could do so much more than weak human ones. Even a dragon's teeth, in an anthro skull, could not do as much as those of a quadruped, everything about him more muscular, more powerful, even his jawline blockier than it had been. The bite strength there could not be denied, after all...

He snarled, rolling his hips forward, grinding his cock over a moss-laden rock, soft enough for him to hump against in feral need without hurting himself. And yet all Ryan wanted was Avery there with him, basking in the glow of him, lavishing attention upon him, telling him how great he was, how powerful and mighty. Of course, that little bit might have been just to feed his ego, though he would never have denied his physical attraction to her, from the round of her breasts to the smooth lines of her body. Oh, how he ached to let his hands slide into the curve of her waist...

With her and only her in mind, he could hold back climax no more, roaring and pummelling the grass with his front feet, claws raking through, tearing up the ground. His cock ached, spurting right over the rock, his balls rounder and heavier than ever, oozing virility, demonstrating the embodiment of strength. As a feral dragon, he heaved and snarled, wanting more, spending every last drop that his swinging nuts had to give, coating the ground in a splattering of thick white. His viscous cum dripped down over the rock, though it was quick to sink, as much as it could, into the soil itself, his tail lashing back against a tree with a snap and a crack.

Only when his orgasm was simmering down, bringing him back to a sense of reality where he imagined coming down from his high with Avery in his arms, did he relax, letting euphoria swamp him. It would not drag him under, he knew that, right where he needed to be, groaning softly in the back of his throat. There would be more to come, he was sure of it, but, for the time being, his sexual needs, even as a feral, were taken care of.

Twilight fell, closing around him, tugging the dragon into darkness with only the sky dotted with stars above for company. Avery was held in mind, of course, but lightly and gently, like one might hold a lover's hand on a date.

He would have to ask her on a date...

Ryan stared up at the appearing stars, wings trembling. How would it feel, he wondered, flapping his wings, straining them, trying to gain a little bit of lift from the ground, to take Avery in against him with the gentle hug of a wing? A feral form was so far removed from a human or even an anthro one, without arms to hold her against him, but it would be sweetening, softening, even teasing down the edge of his lust a little.

He allowed himself to indulge, how he could deliver to her the finest gemstones from the mountains and woo her, though it was all a fantasy, something out of a movie or a book rather than anything that could have happened in real life. His real asking out of her would be far tamer, even if the drake licked his lips, enjoying the sensation as his cock throbbed and ached below his belly. It was not so much larger in that form but even more prominent, with more power behind it in his hindquarters. It might have been too much for Avery, truth be told, if such a massive length was even presented to her, though the weredragon was more than willing to try, if one day a little magic may help her body if her mind accepted his true self.

Then and only then did he flap his wings, tilting his head from side to side. It would be much easier to fly as a quadruped, he considered, but he was still trying to find the strength to lift more than a little off the ground. He had slight acrophobia, but he was getting better, sometimes getting a few metres off the ground before being forced back.

Bounding up onto a large boulder, he spread his wings out, the dying rays of the sun cast out into twilight across the forest, all where no one would find him. It was time to conquer his fear that night, he thought with a smile spread across his draconic muzzle, showing his teeth. And there was no one there to challenge him but himself, pitting himself against himself.

To Ryan, there was no better way to do it and no better time to do it, perched on his boulder with a roar building in his chest. His wings spread in eager preparation, keen to soar on up into the skies, need building in his chest, a bubbling rise that could not be quelled. And neither did he want to quell it as he launched, tucking his legs up, Avery in mind, doing it for him, doing it for her, all as his right as a weredragon.

Ryan could not have thought of a better way to begin his spring break.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Church of Monster-girls A sunday service becomes a monster-girl orgy.in NonHuman
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Horrifying Transformation Pt. 01 I find a succubus to curse me to transform...in Fetish
The Alien Queen A man is transformed and re-born as an alien in captivity...in Fetish
When Corruption Backfires Succubus corrupts someone too well.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories