Spring Break Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my earlier story Spring Break Visit.
5.5k words
4.66
8.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an earlier story (Spring Break Visit), I had written about watching the encounter between my son's friend Ted and my wife's best friend Penny. After Penny went home from her visit, I was content for a while to watch the video I had shot of the two of them on that first night, when Ted fucked her every way you can with his huge cock. But after a while I began to fantasize about watching Ted fuck my wife into total submission as well. My wife is very much like Penny - long dark brunette hair, tall, leggy and built, with big breasts and a generous ass. Penny's breasts are larger, but Debbie's ass is spectacular. If Ted liked fucking Penny, I was sure he would be interested in fucking Debbie.

I tried to build Debbie's interest by asking her about Ted and Penny, and if she thought they had ever hooked up. Debbie's replies were vague at first, but she finally admitted that Penny had told her about her first encounter with Ted (though nothing about the later gangbang). When I pressed for details, Debbie told me that Penny had described Ted's endowment thoroughly. I noticed that she got a little flushed as she talked about him, which gave me a hint that she was at least curious.

I spoke to my son the next week and asked him about Ted. He told me that, as it happened, Ted was going to be in the area soon for job interviews. I jumped on this coincidence to offer to let him stay with us, certain that a college student always needed to save cash. My son said he would mention it to him, and two days later he called to tell me that Ted was really grateful and would take us up on the offer.

I mentioned this to my wife and kidded her, saying, 'maybe you'll accidentally get a look at that cock of his'. Debbie blushed and threw a cushion at me, but I thought there was interest. I made a few more comments over the intervening days and got pretty much the same reaction, but I figured it never hurt to water that seed of curiosity. I even told her I would totally understand if she gave into curiosity. No reaction to that except a thoughtful look.

Ted arrived ten days later, and even though we tried to get him to use the guest bedroom he insisted on staying in the basement as he had before. That was no great sacrifice, since the basement was outfitted with a big-screen television, sofa bed and full bath, but I had hoped to have him closer to us during his stay. As it was, I need not have worried. Ted hung out with us more than I would have guessed and dressed very casually in the evenings. He usually wore loose shorts since it was late Spring, and his size was fairly evident sometimes. I noticed Debbie checking him out more than once even though she tried to be discreet.

On his last night Ted announced that his interviews had gotten him several very promising prospects, so I suggested that we celebrate his apparent success. We broke out several bottles of very good wine and had a relaxing evening, drinking the better part of a bottle each over a few hours. Debbie became more and more relaxed as time went on and was really enjoying herself, flirting with Ted whenever the conversation lent itself to a suggestive comment. She was wearing a loose-fitting summer dress that was scooped in front, and whenever she poured Ted more wine she leaned over in front of him and gave him an eyeful of what I'm sure was some pretty spectacular cleavage. When she sat back down she was careless about pulling the skirt down and was showing a generous amount of her beautiful long legs. Ted tried to be discrete, but I could see him checking all of this out with the interest one would expect of a virile young man. I pushed the conversation in a sexual direction whenever I had the chance to keep both their minds thinking of the possibilities between the two of them.

As the evening grew late Debbie seemed to gain energy, not unusual for her when she's drinking; around 11 PM she announced that she wanted to move to the hot tub. I begged off, pleading that I had to work the next day and needed to go to bed. Ted tried to beg off as well, but she finally got him to agree to keep her company by sitting on the deck while she soaked in the tub. She went upstairs to change and came down in a robe. Since she hadn't tied the robe, I could tell that she had worn one of her sexiest two-piece suits, with a top that struggled to contain her big tits and a skimpy bottom that was little more than a thong. The two of them headed out onto the deck and I said goodnight and went upstairs.

Instead of going to our bedroom I moved to the spare bedroom, which had a window just above the hot tub. From there I could hear every word they were saying. I closed the door to make sure that the room and the window were dark and I could see what they were doing without being seen. I brought my trusty camcorder, of course. After Ted took the top off the tub Debbie dropped her robe and started to get in. The bottom of her suit hid almost none of her full ass. Ted let out a quiet wolf whistle when he saw her in the skimpy swimsuit and she waved at him dismissively. "Not awful for an old lady?" she asked playfully, looking back over her shoulder.

"Very nice, in fact," Ted replied. "And hardly an old lady, "I think you're at least as attractive as any of the girls in college. Is your husband OK, by the way?" he asked as he settled into a chair next to the tub.

"Oh, he's just tired - he gets up early, so this is late for him. I don't think the wine helped either - it tends to make him drowsy. I, on the other hand, wake up and want to play when I drink," Debbie answered. "Anyway, once his head hits the pillow he's out for the night."

My absence assured, they began to chat. Neither of them brought up Penny; instead, they talked about Ted's progress in school and his interviews. Debbie finally asked Ted to join her in the tub, but he begged off, saying he didn't have a suit.

"So don't wear one," she replied casually. "I'll turn around until you're in the water."

"Now that would really make me uncomfortable," he replied. "Me naked in there with you."

"I'd offer you one of David's but I doubt it would fit you," she offered. She seemed to hesitate for a moment and then decide something. "Maybe this will make you more comfortable," Debbie suggested, standing up in the water. To my amazement she reached behind her back and undid the bikini top, tossing it on the deck. Her full breasts stood out from her chest proudly, her nipples as hard as I had ever seen them. She reached to each side and undid the ties on her bottom as well and threw it next to the top. Ted looked at her and then quietly said "Wow - hardly an old lady - you have a fantastic body."

"Now you have no reason not to join me," Debbie answered, moving to the side of the tub next to Ted. He shrugged and started to peel his shirt off over his head. Debbie watched in fascination as his muscular chest was exposed. I swear she stopped breathing as he stood up and his hands moved to his shorts. He hesitated and then seemed to change his mind. "Since you seem eager to see me," he told her, "Why don't you do the honors."

Debbie moved closer and reached up to undo his belt and the clasp to his shorts. She pulled down his zipper and her hands moved to the waist of the shorts. I zoomed the camera and saw her eyes go wide as she slid his shorts down his thighs and his huge cock bounced out, bobbing up and down as he stepped out of the shorts. "Oh my God, I thought Penny was exaggerating about how big it was," she said breathlessly, as she stared at his magnificent tool.

"Oh, it gets a lot bigger and thicker than this!" Ted bragged, suddenly much more confident than a quiet college boy. "So you two compared notes, did you?" Debbie nodded. "Did Penny tell you everything or just tell you about my cock?" he asked.

"She told me all about your evening in our living room," Debbie answered quietly. I watched my beautiful wife move even closer to Ted. Standing in the tub she was at the perfect height for access to his cock. Her hands went to his hips and moved slowly to the long shaft. Taking his cock in both hands, she pumped the base as she opened her mouth to engulf the wide crown. I was amazed at how deeply she took him in her first effort.

She pulled back and started licking his shaft, almost as if she were enjoying a delicious ice cream treat.

"You've been wanting to suck that ever since I got here, haven't you?" Ted said as he watched her work on his shaft. Debbie answered with a nod of her head and a low moan. I was sure that made Ted confident that he was in charge, if he had any doubt before. "Your friend Penny liked sucking it too," he told her. "Just keep doing that until I fill your pretty mouth - you're going to swallow every drop, aren't you?"

Another low moan from Debbie. She briefly took her mouth off him and told him "Yes, I want you to come in my mouth!" Then she went back to work. She was cradling his big balls and stroking the bottom of his shaft as her tongue danced around the tip of his cock. Then she pushed her mouth down the shaft, taking most of his length past her lips and almost certainly into her throat. She lurched slightly as she gagged on the huge tool.

"Take it slow - we have plenty of time," Ted instructed her. "Your friend couldn't take all of it at first either, but she did eventually." Debbie pulled her lips back up the shaft and worked on his crown. She must have been doing quite a job, because I saw Ted's knees buckle at the sensation. She plunged her mouth down again, taking more of him than before but still leaving a good four inches in sight. Try as she might, she couldn't take all of him. After watching Ted with Penny, I knew he liked to dominate women, so I wasn't surprised at what he did next.

"You seem determined, so let me help you," he growled. He took Debbie's hair in one hand and her jaw in his other and began fucking into her mouth. Penetrating more deeply than before he stopped for a second, then forced the rest of his length into Debbie's open mouth. I could hear her gurgle as the thick shaft sank into her throat, but she made no move to pull back. Her hands, freed from holding his cock, moved to the back of his legs to hold him close, not push him away as I would have guessed. When Ted let go of her, she moved back to breathe but quickly moved forward to engulf him again. She repeated that over and over, pulling back to suck on the big head and then plunging forward to take his length. Eventually I heard Ted groan and tell her, "All right baby, here it comes, take it all." Debbie moved back so just his crown was in her mouth as he came and drank his cum down as if her life depended on it, pumping the long shaft and cupping his balls with her hands as if to get every drop of cum that she could.

When she finally pulled off him she licked the length of his dick, which was not softening as far as I could tell. He allowed her to nurse on it for a few more moments, then stepped down into the tub and turned her around, bending her over the side. I had a clear view of her ass and slit. Panting, she turned her head and looked up at him. "I've never had anyone as big as you before, so go slowly, okay?" she pleaded.

Ted smiled at her. "Spread those beautiful cheeks for me," he ordered. She obediently reached back and spread her buttocks wide, showing him her asshole and pussy, both open and vulnerable. Ted ran his hand down a glistening cheek and Debbie shivered in anticipation. Sensing that she was eager and ready, he pressed the thick crown of his cock against her damp slit and thrust it deeply inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Debbie gasped as his dick slid all the way into her stretched pussy. Ted grabbed her by the hips and fucked into her like a well-tuned machine, first with slow thrusts, then gradually speeding up. Debbie was going crazy with passion. I've never seen my wife come so hard or so often. Ted moved his hand to her butt and pushed his thumb into her tight little anal ring as he pounded his thick cock deep into her womb and she loved it. She had never been a fan of anal sex with me but apparently nothing was off limits to Ted. "You like that, huh? That's good, because I'm going to fuck your ass next," he told her as he screwed her pussy. Debbie moaned again - in passion or despair I couldn't tell, and climaxed once more. Ted stiffened, and I could tell that he was blasting a load deep into her womb.

Ted held Debbie in place over the edge of the tub as he kept fucking her slowly through his orgasm. Then he pulled his glistening cock out of her well-stretched pussy and positioned it against the tiny ring of her asshole. I couldn't believe that she was letting him do this. From watching him with Penny I knew he loved fucking a woman up the ass and making her beg for more, but I thought Debbie would resist. Instead, here was Ted dominating her as he had Penny. He moved closer, and his long cock nestled itself in the valley of her ass. He teased her, sliding his cock in that deep valley of flesh, pausing to probe at her asshole and then rubbing his length across her hole again. Debbie moaned at the contact of his cock on her flesh.

When he had worked her up to a frenzy of desire and anticipation, Ted pulled back enough to position himself at the vulnerable opening. I watched through the screen in amazement as he slowly worked his big cock into her puckered asshole. Debbie raised her head and groaned as he took her, holding her in place despite her frantic movements. But she wasn't trying to get away from him, she was trying to help him work his way into her. I saw one of her hands move between her legs and begin rubbing her clit as he fucked her ass deeper and deeper until his balls were slapping against her slit, his cock fully inside her tiny opening. Her ass arched up and she began pushing backward to meet his every thrust.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "This is so dirty, but so good."

"Yeah, you love this, don't you," he gloated. "Just like your big-titted friend Penny - she went crazy with my cock up her ass." Debbie moaned again and climaxed. "I'll bet she didn't tell you me and my friends gang-banged her a few nights later, did she?"

"No," Debbie gasped out. "She never said anything about a second time."

"Yeah," Ted said, still fucking her. His hands went to her breasts and cupped the full mounds, using them to pull her against him. "A bunch of us fucked her silly while you were at some charity thing. Her mouth, her pussy, her ass, sometimes all at once - she loved it. If you're a good girl tonight, maybe I'll call them and we can all do you tomorrow. You have great tits - just like her - they'll love that."

Debbie climaxed again at the words. Ted fucked her through a few more orgasms like that before pulling out of her ass and turning her around, telling her to kneel in front of him. "Bring me off with your hands," he ordered, his cock hanging over her face. Debbie moved her hands to the hard shaft and began to stroke him. Ted exploded quickly, holding her head in place with one hand as thick ropes of cum glazed Debbie's face. His other hand went over hers, aiming the jets of cum so they covered all of her beautiful features.

"Stay there, with your face up," he told her as he finally finished coming. He moved over to his shorts, took out his cell phone and used it to take pictures of her cum-covered face, his huge cock dominating the shot.

"Perfect," he commented, putting the phone back in his pants. "When I send that out, everyone will be dying to fuck you tomorrow."

I shut down the camcorder and went to put it away, wondering what I had started. I lay in bed considering that until Debbie finally came to bed. She slid quietly into the bed, probably hoping I was asleep, but I soon dashed that hope.

"Was he as big as Penny told you he was?" I asked, trying to sound calm. Debbie hesitated, probably deciding what to admit. "Yes," she answered quietly. I leaned over to kiss her and tasted what was probably Ted's sperm on her mouth. I was so inflamed that I rolled on top of her to fuck her. At first I wasn't sure that she wanted me after Ted, and maybe she wasn't sure either; but then she spread her legs for me and we had one of the wildest fucks I could remember. After I had come, and rolled back onto my side of the bed, I began to wonder what would happen the next day, and how I could witness what was probably going to be another amazing gangbang.

I decided that the best way to set the situation up was to make myself scarce the next evening. That morning I told Debbie that I had a business dinner in the evening starting around seven, which would put me home by eleven. I ran into Ted on my way out the door and told him I wouldn't see him that evening until late, if at all. Debbie stood off to the side with a look that had a deer-in-the-headlights quality to it but she didn't say anything. I was pretty sure she was intimidated by the thought of a gangbang with Ted's buddies, but not so much that she was going to avoid it.

I returned to the house around six that night, pretty sure that they would wait until it was getting dark to start whatever was planned. I parked my car on the next street over and walked to our house. The house is isolated in the back, so I went there to see if anything was happening yet. I was surprised to see the basement dark, since I thought that was the most likely place for them to be, but I did see a light coming from the door leading to the deck from the family room. While the blinds for the door covered most of the opening, I found a small opening and heard voices coming from behind it. I heard my wife's voice, and soon after that a moan, so I peered through the opening in the drape into the large room.

Debbie was sitting on one of the couches, with Ted on one side of her and one of his friends - who I learned was named Don - on the other. She had dressed for the evening in a sundress that I knew was fairly low-cut, but that was hard to tell, since the top of the dress was already pulled down and her bra laying on the floor, her spectacular tits revealed to the two guys. They were squeezing and kneading the large mounds, obviously enjoying the feel of them. Across the room from them were two more guys who I recognized from Penny's gangbang, sitting in another couch and watching my wife get felt up.

Debbie looked flustered but aroused as she was fondled in front of all the guys. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this," she gasped. Ted, who was obviously in charge as before, replied. "You know you want this. And tits like these should be admired, right guys?"

"Hell, yeah," one of the two across the room answered. "Admired....sucked....fucked - and we're going to do all of that to them."

"Yeah, stuff like this," said Ted, and with that he lowered his head and began to suck on one of her nipples. Don followed suit, sucking the other one and making Debbie gasp. The two really went to work on them, licking and slurping at them loudly enough for me to hear them through the door. Debbie writhed about in passion at this, and it only got better when Ted slipped a hand under her dress. Judging by the way his hand was moving he was really working her pussy. It wasn't long before Debbie gave a low growl and I realized she had climaxed. The quickness of it told me that she was totally aroused by the situation no matter how reluctant she seemed.

Ted removed his hand from under her dress and held his glistening fingers up to her mouth, and Debbie began to suck them clean. Once she had finished Ted stood up and pulled out that big cock, saying that since he and the guys had treated her so nicely, it was time for her to reciprocate.

Without a word Debbie slid to her knees and took his cock in her mouth, worshipping his length with her tongue and lips.

"That's it," he encouraged her. "Work that big cock. You want all the big cock you can get tonight, don't you?" Debbie moaned in response, not letting her mouth leave the long shaft. "And you're going to get just that, isn't she guys?"

12