Spring Break Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, yeah," said Don as he lowered himself to the floor and began to play with Debbie's swaying tits. As he sucked on one breast while fondling the other, Debbie intensified her sucking, taking Ted deeper into her mouth. Ted took charge at that point and began face-fucking her hard, making her gag as he pounded his cock into her throat. Debbie took it even as saliva ran from her mouth from the workout she was getting. Ted reached behind her with one hand and took her hair in a bunch. He pushed her head onto his cock, burying himself in her throat. Debbie rose up on her knees as Ted forced himself into her, her face against his stomach. He loosened his grip enough for Debbie to pull back and get a breath, but as soon as she took in air he forced her forward again. This move was repeated over and over, Debbie placing her hands on his thighs to steady herself as he pounded her mouth.

"Fucking deep-throat my cock, come on, do it," he ordered her. Debbie thrust her head forward on her own then, taking all of his length. Ted let go of her hair, letting her force his cock in as far as it could go. I could see a bulge in her throat from his size. Her head drew back so only the tip of his cock was at the opening of her mouth, then in one motion rammed it into her throat. Ted began thrusting with her motion, his breathing increasing.

"That's it, slut, suck my dick," he croaked. He pulled back so his cock was resting on her lips, took hold of the shaft and rubbed it all over her face. "I think I'm going to paint your face this time," he told her. Debbie moaned as his cock slid across her face.

"Stroke it," he instructed her. "Stroke it off on your face." Debbie took hold of the long shaft and began to stroke it. "Cum on me," she begged him, "Cum on my face."

"Yeah, fuck yeah," Ted growled. A spray of cum erupted from his cock. The first burst shot across her face, mostly covering her eyes. Debbie continued to stroke the pulsing shaft - a second shot ended up in her hair, the residue from the first now oozing down her face and onto her jaw. The next shots, weaker than the first, splashed across her forehead and cheek, glazing the rest of her face.

When he pulled away, one of the other two - Bill, as I learned - was standing by, waiting his turn. Debbie didn't hesitate for a moment as she went down on his fairly impressive dick.

"I'm thinking you blow each of us before we fuck you; that way we'll last longer," Ted commented as she sucked Bill. The other two guys stripped off their pants and moved in for their turns at her mouth. One of them changed his mind and slid under Debbie on the floor.

"I'm going to eat her out before she gets all funky," he announced, and disappeared under her dress. Debbie lurched - I assumed as his mouth found her pussy - and switched to the second of the pair in front of her. Bill rubbed his cock across the side of her face as she blew Don. In a short while she was breathing heavily from the blowjobs and the attention to her pussy. She stopped sucking, her mouth still around Bill's cock, as she climaxed again. The third guy, Joe, slid out from under her and joined the others at her face.

By the time Debbie had sucked all of them off, Ted was hard again. He quickly stripped her out of her dress, leaving her completely nude. Putting her on her hands and knees he sank his cock into her to the hilt in one massive thrust. He held nothing back as he pounded her, making her grunt with each thrust. Don and Bill played with her tits as Ted fucked her. Just as she seemed on the verge of another climax, Ted slapped her ass at the same time as he shoved deeply into her. That set Debbie off, and she came as powerfully as I had ever seen.

Ted picked up on her reaction immediately. "You liked that didn't you? Enjoyed being treated like a dirty slut?" He slapped her ass again, in combination with another hard push, making her grunt with pleasure.

"Does your husband treat you like the slut you really are?" he asked her.

"No," she gasped out.

Ted smirked. "He probably has no idea what a slut you can be," he commented. "But don't worry," he assured her. "We'll treat you like one tonight." After that he would slap her ass randomly as he fucked her. It seemed to arouse Debbie even more and, since he had already cum once, he had remarkable staying power. By the time he blew his load into her she had climaxed several times.

Bill took his turn at Debbie's cunt while Joe worked her tits. Don moved to her mouth, stuffing his cock in and telling her to suck him hard. I could hear her sucking sounds even with the smacking noises Bill was making as his body slammed into her. Eventually he came in her, and Don rotated in for a crack at her pussy while Joe went for her mouth. I was amazed as I watched - these younger guys were much more physical with her than I had ever been, and she apparently loved it, getting off again and again. No gentle lovemaking here, just hard fucking.

After they had all fucked her pussy Ted helped Debbie to her feet, but only to bend her over a table by the wall. He slipped his cock into her pussy briefly but soon pulled it out and spread her ass cheeks, saying, I'm sure you'll love having your ass fucked while I smack it, slut." And with that he began to sink his log of a cock into her asshole.

Debbie stiffened but didn't resist as his cock made its way into her backside. Once he had penetrated her completely Ted began to fuck her, and it wasn't long before she came this way too. All too soon he was slamming into her ass as hard as he had into her pussy, while the other guys rested and shouted words of encouragement.

"Yean, fuck that ass! Loosen her up for the rest of us Ted! Yeah, look at her take it - she loves it!"

Ted came again and pulled back; I could see his cum seeping out of Debbie's gaping ass when he moved aside. She was looking a bit worn, but the other three guys gave her no rest. Don took her over to the couch and sat down, pulling her on top of him. Debbie gingerly lowered herself onto his cock, obviously trying to ease into fucking him, but was soon being fucked as hard as ever. It was only a few minutes before Joe came over and pressed her down on Don's chest, making her ass accessible to him. Debbie found herself double-penetrated by the pair and began moaning in response.

"Too noisy," Bill commented as he moved closer. The others shifted to bring Debbie's head closer to the edge of the couch and Bill filled her mouth with his own big cock. Now she was taking on all three at the same time, something I was sure she had never experienced before. I thought watching Penny being gang-banged was exciting, but watching my wife fuck all of these young guys was turning me on even more.

"We call this 'doing the yard' at the frat, since you're pretty much filled with a yard of cock," Ted told her. "When we do it to you there, we'll even put your name on a plaque for it!"

Even in her near exhaustion Debbie was aroused and climaxed several times while being filled in her various holes by the guys. The three moved away from her, leaving her gasping for breath and worn out on the couch. Ted - apparently inexhaustible - was hard yet again but Debbie begged off, pleading soreness. He settled for fucking her tits as she lay back on the couch, moving up her chest at the last second to paint her face with cum - his opening and closing gift to her. Joe followed him and gave her a facial as well.

All four took pictures of her as she laid there, her face covered in sperm and her own juices, her body red from the rough gangbang. They all complimented her on being a 'hot lay' and offered another round some other day.

Ted did one better. "If you're up for a real gangbang," he told her, "Our frat is having a party next week and I think we can guarantee lots of hard cock. I know for a fact that one girl got fucked in the ass so much that she couldn't sit down for days after the last party. Call your buddy Penny and tell her you're both invited. Maybe the two of you can earn being on the 'Doing the yard' plaque together."

When I 'returned home' an hour later the house was quiet and Debbie in bed, sleeping soundly. Undressing in the bathroom so I didn't wake her I checked her bath towel - wet, as I expected, knowing she would have to shower after being thoroughly fucked and covered in cum. She didn't stir as I slipped into bed, no doubt exhausted after the intense evening. My mind was still racing from everything I had seen that night and I was trying to sort out all sorts of conflicting emotions. But under all of that I wondered if Debbie and Penny would go to the party to earn their place on the plaque. And how I could witness it if they did.

12