Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two brothers lingered by the edge of the pool as they started putting on sunscreen. I wondered if they did this on purpose to give the girls a long and extended view. Monica and Leslie could hardly take their eyes off them as I shifted uncomfortably. Drew didn't seem too perturbed, perhaps because he was used to his brothers' antics. But I was shocked when Nick asked Monica if she'd be willing to put sunscreen on his back. His brother was right next to him ready to help, but Nick preferred for one of the girls to touch his strong deltoids and lats.

Monica got up from her chair and walked over to this teenage stud. If anything, she actually seemed excited to help him apply sunscreen. Meanwhile, Drew just watched as his girlfriend rubbed lotion all over Nick's muscled back. Once she finished, Brayden asked Monica if she could help him too, which she quickly agreed to. Now both studs were lotioned up and ready to join me and Leslie in the pool.

________________________________________________________________

Brayden and Nick both jumped into the pool with a splash, their muscular bodies displacing a lot of water. The two teenage studs swam laps for a bit as Leslie and I treaded water in the deep end. Drew and Monica still looked on from their lounge chairs on the edge of the pool.

Nick secretly came over and swam behind Leslie. Lifting her up, he threw her to the other side of the pool. "Hey!" she yelled after emerging from the water with a splash. "That wasn't funny!"

"Sorry!" he said. "Want to play a game?" Nick and his brother suggested that we all play "chicken," which is the pool game where two people wrestle as they sit on someone's shoulders. Since Nick and I were the tallest, he insisted that Leslie sit on his shoulders while his little brother, Brayden, sat on mine.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this but Leslie agreed to play without asking for any input from me. The tall, ripped quarterback lifted her up and hoisted her onto his shoulders. My girlfriend's sexy legs were now draped over his massive shoulders as her ass and vagina were dangerously close to the back of his neck.

Brayden, meanwhile, told me to go underwater so that he could sit on my shoulders. This 5'10" soccer player wasn't small by any means, but I was still able to handle his lean 170 pounds of muscle with my 6'1" frame. As Brayden sat on me in just his speedo, I felt his strong, uncovered legs on top of my shoulders. I just hoped that he didn't scoot forward so that his absurdly large cock wouldn't make contact with my neck.

I have to confess that Leslie looked pretty sexy sitting atop Nick's shoulders. Her bra was so tight and skimpy that it looked like her boobs were about to pop out. She also wore cute Ray Bans, which accented her beautiful face.

As Brayden and Leslie started fighting, Drew and Monica looked on and started cheering. It was pretty apparent that this was not a fair fight, since Brayden was obviously stronger and more athletic. The only equalizer was that Nick the football stud provided a sturdier base for Leslie, whereas I wobbled a bit as Leslie tried to grab Brayden's hands and torso. In order to steady himself, Brayden moved his thighs closer to my shoulders. But in doing this, he unwittingly pushed the ample basket of his speedo into the back of my neck. I could now feel Brayden's oversized cock press into my neck as he struggled against my girlfriend.

Leslie and Brayden fought for five minutes or so until Leslie finally got Brayden to nearly fall off. With all of her might, she pushed against him until I lost my balance and started to buckle beneath him. But in that moment, something happened that none of us expected. As Brayden fell towards the pool—losing the game—his fingers somehow got caught towards the back of Leslie's bra. The knot holding together the skimpy swimsuit loosened, and the bra tumbled towards the pool. Both Brayden and I went under, but Leslie was still upright, perched on top of Nick, wearing only a thong. My girlfriend was unintentionally showing off her massive tits to Drew, Monica, me, and Brayden. The only person who couldn't see them was Nick, since Leslie's uncovered breasts were directly above his head.

"Woohoo!" Drew cheered, jokingly. "Looking good, Leslie!"

"Damn girl," Brayden said. "You beat me *and* have an amazing rack! What are those, double D's?"

Leslie tried to put her hands in front of her boobs to cover up those big-sized balloons, but somehow this caused her to lose her balance. Falling off Nick's shoulders, she landed right in front of him in the pool. When she popped up to the surface, her delicious tits were fully visible in the water. Nick now had a birds-eye view of the girl who was previously perched atop his shoulders.

"Holy shit!" he said. "Those are fucking massive! You are so much hotter than any girls at my college."

I couldn't believe that these two teen studs were now fawning over my naked girlfriend, but I decided to remedy the situation by swimming towards Leslie's bra in the pool. Right before I could grab it, however, Brayden reached over and snatched it away.

"Oh Leslie!" he said, holding up her bra. "You want this back?"

Leslie swam towards him with her boobs hanging loose beneath the surface. As she got closer to Brayden, he backpedaled until he was at the edge of the pool. He then got out and sat at the edge of the pool, holding up Leslie's bra in triumph. The burgeoning bulge in Brayden's speedo was also eye-level with the pool, so Leslie and I both found ourselves staring right at it. She was directly beneath Brayden, with her breasts barely concealed in water, while I was ten feet away. If I could somehow get her bra back, then I could end these shenanigans.

Brayden stood up and walked with Leslie's bra towards the hot tub. "If you want it, you'll have to come and get it," he said.

Leslie apparently wanted her bra back right away, because she hopped out of the pool and walked directly towards Brayden without bothering to cover up her breasts. Her bare, g-string covered ass cheeks were now clearly displayed to me and Nick. As Brayden soaked up the sight of my girlfriend's uncovered tits, he finally relented and said he would give her back her bra. "On one condition," he said. "You join me in the hot tub." Leslie agreed and stepped into the hot tub. As Brayden gave her the bra, Leslie's incredible boobs were just inches away from his face. The teen stud had a full view of Leslie's amazing rack and was close enough to reach over and grab them.

I was so mad that I started trying to get out of the pool to go teach Brayden a lesson. But as I stood on the ladder pulling myself up, Nick reached behind me and grabbed the back of my suit. While I was mostly out of the pool, he pantsed me in front of everyone!

I kept holding onto the ladder as Nick pulled my suit down even more. My ass was now displayed to Monica and Drew while Brayden and my sexy girlfriend both had a direct view of my flaccid cock. Shrunken by the pool, it only hung down a couple inches, and was practically tiny in comparison to the mammoth bulges inside Nick and Brayden's speedos.

Thankfully, Nick let go of my board shorts and I was able to pull them back up before Monica, Drew, or Nick got a look at my modest cock. But Brayden and my girlfriend both laughed as they saw me and were clearly enjoying my humiliation.

"Looking small, there, man!" Brayden yelled. "You should join us in the hot tub, where the shrinkage won't be so bad!"

"Yes, join us, honey!" Leslie yelled. Tying my board shorts—this time into a secure knot—I joined my girlfriend and this studly 18-year-old in the tub. Nick also walked over, with his massive bulge protruding from his speedo. Combined with all of his muscles, this guy was a S-T-U-D in every sense of the word, and he just sat at the edge of the tub to let my girlfriend soak in the view.

Eventually, Drew and Monica joined us as well and jokingly complimented me on my ass. "You could use some more nude sunbathing," Drew said. "Your ass is white as fuck."

Everyone laughed as all six of us sat in the hot tub. For the rest of the afternoon, we chilled together and relaxed, but there was a definite sexual energy buzzing in the group. As Drew went inside to grab us more drinks, I found myself wondering what his bulge looked like, but I really couldn't tell in his board shorts. I needed to snap myself out of it—this spring break with the cocky Cox brothers was taking a wild ride.

_________________________________________________________________

That night was Nick and Brayden's turn to cook dinner, so both of them exited the hot tub to change. Meanwhile, Drew proposed that we head down to the beach to try our hand at surfing. I was a little nervous since I hadn't surfed before. Not unsurprisingly, I was quite bad at it. Drew, Monica, and Leslie all did okay, however, and were able to stand up on their boards for multiple waves. I could barely stay standing in calm water and fell over immediately whenever a wave hit. Feeling slightly frustrated, we made our way back up to the house to see how Nick and Brayden were doing with dinner.

To our surprise, the college boys had whipped up an impressive rack of roasted lamb, complete with fresh mushrooms and couscous. "Oh my!" Leslie exclaimed. "I had no idea you boys knew how to cook!"

"Oh yeah," Drew said, "They've cooked since they were little. They're the two best chefs in the family!"

As his brothers finished preparing the meal, Drew opened several bottles of California wine. "It's going to be an amazing night," he said. I happily took some wine and headed to the balcony. There we ate an amazing meal prepared by Nick and Brayden. The two guys outdid themselves and I almost forgave them for their antics in the pool.

After dinner and a picturesque California sunset, everyone was fairly tipsy from several bottles of wine. I therefore didn't blink when Monica suggested skinny dipping at the beach. Leslie seconded her opinion by adding, "It's only fair! All of you already saw me naked at the pool!"

I was surprised that these two sexy ladies were so eager to undress in front of four guys. But I'd also longed to see Monica naked ever since I started working with her in the lab. And even though the ocean was fairly dark, it was a full moon tonight and I hoped to get a glimpse of my sexy Korean labmate's gorgeous ass and voluptuous tits.

"Okay," I said, reluctantly. But I'd forgotten that it was my turn to wash the dishes. So as the others made their way down to the beach to skinny dip, I had to stay for a few minutes and clean up. I rinsed everything off as fast as I could and hurried down to the beach.

But to my dismay, I'd already missed my chance to see Monica completely naked. She, Leslie, and the Cox brothers were all out swimming fully naked in the open ocean. Their clothes and underwear were lying in a pile next to a rock on the beach.

As I stripped off to join my friends in the water, they swam closer to greet me. "Woooo wooo!" Drew screamed. "Take it off, buddy!"

"Oh yeah!" Nick echoed. "Show us what you're working with!"

Leslie and Monica laughed and cheered for me to strip off my clothes. While the night was dark and the others were all concealed by the water, there was plenty of moonlight to illuminate the exposed beach. Everyone could therefore see me as I stripped off my shorts and shirt. Leslie, Monica, and the Cox brothers were only 30 feet away and staring in anticipation.

I pulled down my boxer briefs while facing the house, giving the five of them a view of my butt. "Woo, woo!" Drew yelled again, jokingly. "There's that white ass that we all know and love!"

I then turned around and ran towards the water as fast as I could. I had hoped that if I ran, none of them would get a view of my modest, flaccid cock. But when I made it to the water and was fully submerged, I noticed an eerie silence among the group.

Finally, Nick spoke up and joked, "It's actually colder here in the ocean, man, so you might wanna watch out." Drew, Brayden, and the girls all started cracking up, breaking the eerie silence. So much for my plan, I thought. My small softie had been visible for all to see, and now everyone knew exactly how I stacked up to Nick and Brayden's bulging speedos, including my best friend Drew and his sexy girlfriend Monica, my labmate and girl of my dreams.

Even though I hadn't seen any of the Cox brothers besides Brayden fully naked, I wondered what Leslie and Monica had seen when they all stripped naked. Did they get an extended view of the three brothers' massive cocks? Or did they only get to see their muscular asses?

As we swam out into the ocean, I knew that Nick was right about one thing. The water was ridiculously cold, and I felt my flaccid penis shrinking even more. While I greatly enjoyed this night swim, I wasn't looking forward to the moment when we'd all be naked again back on the beach.

________________________________________________________________

After half an hour of swimming in the cold water of the Pacific, our alcohol blankets started to wear off and Monica and Drew wanted to head back to shore. Nick and Brayden both announced that they'd go with them. But not wanting to repeat the earlier incident with everyone looking at my little manhood, I decided to swim in the ocean just a little bit more. Thankfully, my girlfriend Leslie decided to stay with me.

As the Cox brothers and Monica waded to shore, all I could see were their asses. None of the guys turned around to give me and Leslie a view of their dicks, but maybe she'd already seen them. I also longed to see Monica fully naked, but all I could see was her gorgeous backside. Her voluptuous tits were only visible to her boyfriend and his two younger brothers.

Leslie and I swam and chatted just a bit more. She also pulled me close and we started making out. The events of the day had clearly made her a little bit horny. After fondling each other and making out, I whispered to Leslie that we should "take things back to the bedroom." She whispered right back, "Good idea. I can't wait for you to fuck me."

The two of us eagerly swam towards shore. But as we waded onto the beach where we had left our clothes, we noticed that something was missing. Right next to the rock where we had left our clothes was only sand. The boys and Monica had stolen our clothes!

Leslie just laughed and said it wasn't a big deal. "Not like they haven't already seen us naked!" she exclaimed. Following Leslie's lead, I walked butt-ass naked up the stairs from the beach to the shore house. There was just one problem: I could feel the cold water and open air making my penis shrink even smaller.

Apparently Leslie wasn't ashamed of being naked and walked right into the shore house without covering up her voluptuous tits. I followed behind her with two hands over my dick, even though one would've been more than enough to conceal it. It probably only hung down two small inches due to the cold water and evening breeze.

"Where are our clothes?" Leslie asked the group, assertively.

"We'll give them back under one condition," Nick said. Leslie and I both looked at each other nervously. "You and your boyfriend have to take a shot."

That's not so bad, I thought. Leslie and I both agreed that taking a shot was a small price to pay for getting our clothes back. Everyone smiled as Nick went to get some shot glasses. He poured two shots of tequila and gave one to me and one to Leslie.

I almost put mine to my lips when Nick said, "Wait a minute!"

"You forgot the salt!" Brayden chimed in. As Nick's younger brother ran to the kitchen to grab some salt, I stood awkwardly with a tequila shot in my left hand and my right hand covering my cock.

When Brayden returned, he poured salt on the edge of Leslie's hand. She was now completely exposed in front of both of these college studs, as well as Monica and Drew, who were closely watching from the couch. I couldn't believe that my girlfriend wasn't even trying to cover up her breasts or pussy—just standing their brazenly in front of these younger studs.

Brayden then turned to me and told me to hold out my hand. It was all that was separating my shrunken penis from being exposed to the entire group, and Nick noticed my hesitation. "Don't be a pussy!" he said. "You can't take a tequila shot without salt!"

Based on the confidence in his voice, I didn't dare oppose him. Sheepishly and reluctantly, I removed my other hand from my cock and held it out towards Nick. This fully clothed stud poured salt on my left hand while glancing down at my naked body and little penis. He didn't say anything but clearly had a sly grin on his face.

"Damn, I guess that ocean water was really cold!" someone blurted out. To my horror it was Monica, my labmate and girl of my dreams, who'd just made a joke about the small size of my dick. Everyone laughed, including Leslie, and I too looked down at my little guy. To my dismay, my shriveled penis was the smallest it had ever been. Since at least middle school, I had never seen it look so pathetic. But the cold ocean, open air, and embarrassment of the situation had clearly taken a toll. My flaccid penis was only an inch and a half, and it looked like I barely had a dick at all.

"Damn, dude, that's rough!" Drew said. "Even Brayden's was bigger than that before he hit puberty."

"I've never seen one that small," the youngest Cox brother added, "Even in the middle school locker room!"

I couldn't believe that my best friend and his youngest brother were commenting so openly on my diminished penis size, especially in front of two sexy ladies. Thankfully, my girlfriend Leslie jumped to my defense.

"He does get bigger!" Leslie exclaimed. "Plus, he's *amazing* in bed. You guys should see his oral skills!" While I was thankful that my girlfriend was sticking up for me, I was also more embarrassed than I'd ever been.

Even Nick seemed ready to move on. "We'll take your word for it, babe. You can both take your shots now!"

I quickly swallowed my shot before licking off the salt. Drew then threw me a pile of clothes that I quickly scrambled into. Once my cock was back inside my boxer briefs, I felt it grow back to its normal flaccid length of almost 3 inches. Well damn! I thought. I wish that had happened a few minutes earlier!

Leslie moved much more slowly as she casually slipped on her bra and thong. At this point, the Cox brothers had all ogled her completely naked body for 20+ minutes. "You are an incredible woman," Nick told Leslie after she put back on her shirt.

"Agreed," Brayden added. "This is my first spring break of college but it's been absolutely amazing."

With that, Leslie grabbed a bottle of wine, took my hand, and led me to the bedroom. "Bye, boys," she yelled after us. "See you tomorrow!"

That night, Leslie and I were both incredibly turned on by the entire situation. After Leslie started sucking my cock with her incredible tongue, I flooded her mouth in less than a minute. I then dove at her clit as she started fucking my face.

Leslie achieved her first orgasm in less than 60 seconds. She then got progressively louder and more aggressive. "Oh yessssss!" she screamed. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!! GIVE IT TO ME GOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

I was shocked that she would say these words as I sucked on her clit, but I lapped my tongue at her pussy with even greater vigor. "I NEED YOUR DIIIIIIICK!" Leslie yelled again. "FUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

I had no idea what was up with her but kept worshiping my girlfriend's vagina. Whatever fantasy she was dreaming about was a good one, and I quickly made her explode by licking even harder. "YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" she screamed. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"