Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,068 Followers

After Leslie came down from her second orgasm in five minutes, we were both ready for bed. The craziness of the day had finally caught up with us and we both fell straight to sleep.

________________________________________________________________

I rolled over the next morning and reached around for Leslie. With a rock-hard morning wood, I wanted more than anything to feel my sexy girlfriend and give her one more ride on my throbbing cock. But Leslie had already left the bedroom and I found myself left alone without anyone to help my aching manhood.

After throwing on some clothes, I went outside to find Leslie already sitting in the hot tub between Nick and Brayden. "Good morning!" she said, excitedly. "Sorry we started without you—just wanted some morning fun!"

I hadn't thought to put on my swimsuit and just lingered awkwardly by the edge of the tub in shorts and a t-shirt. Drew and Monica were back in the kitchen cooking breakfast for all of us. As Nick, Brayden, and Leslie sat in the tub, Leslie commented that her shoulders were sore from all the surfing she'd done.

"Mine get that way too," Brayden said.

"How bout we help you with that, Les?" Nick asked, giving my girlfriend a nickname.

"What do you mean?"

"My brother gives some killer massages," Brayden explained. "Let us help you relax."

Without waiting for permission, Nick reached over and started rubbing Leslie's shoulders. I stood by as this 19-year-old quarterback started massaging my girlfriend. Neither she nor I objected, even though both of us should have. But Leslie seemed to love it as she started moaning to Nick's firm caresses.

Meanwhile, Nick's younger brother moved to the other side of the tub and reached for Leslie's feet. Brayden started massaging the bottoms of her feet as his older brother rubbed her shoulders. As Leslie absorbed these studs' attention, she seemed trapped in heaven. Her body started floating towards the top of the tub as she relaxed completely.

When Leslie's body floated to the top of the tub, I noticed that she was wearing the same skimpy bikini that she wore the day before. Barely covering her massive breasts, it left little to the imagination. Both Nick and Brayden could ogle Leslie as much as they wanted, since her eyes were now closed in peaceful bliss.

Leslie began moaning as the boys continued massaging her. Sensual massages had always been her weakness, and she was now getting turned on by two teenagers seven and eight years younger than me. I just stood there as my girlfriend received the massage of her lifetime from the Cox brothers. It dawned on me that these two young studs were now playing my girlfriend like a fiddle.

Thankfully, we were saved by Drew just in the nick of time. Emerging from the house, he saw both of his brothers fondling my girlfriend and me just standing there awkwardly.

"Brunch is ready!" he announced. "Time to take a break from the hot tub!"

Nick, Brayden, and Leslie all groaned but stopped the sexy massage. Leslie got up first and exited the tub, her skimpy thong doing nothing to conceal her large, toned ass. Then Brayden stood up and revealed his skin-tight gray speedo that highlighted every curve and centimeter of his mammoth cock. Half-erect, it jutted out from his hips a couple inches and was way bigger than my largest erection. It was obvious to all of us that this 18-year-old kid was hung like a horse.

Not to be outdone, Nick also slowly stood up and revealed a sizable bulge. Unlike Brayden, Nick's black speedo didn't reveal his dick print in its entirety but still showed an absurdly huge pouch. It was clear in comparison that Nick had his brother beat in the cock department.

I looked over at Drew and noticed that he seemed uncomfortable staring at his brothers' half-hard erections. Leslie, however, was in awe. Mouth agape, she stared directly at these horse-hung teenagers and smiled. They smiled back, and after last night there was no doubt in anyone's mind that these teen studs were much more hung than my 26-year-old self. My flaccid penis that had shriveled in the ocean looked like a little boy-cock in comparison, whereas either of these studs could star in porn.

_________________________________________________________________

The rest of the day passed without incident. After brunch, all of us went to the ocean and tried surfing in wetsuits. Nick and Brayden's bulges still looked obnoxious, but now they no longer seemed quite so surprising. I was still the worst at surfing but was able to stand up for a single wave—a huge improvement from the day before.

After lunch, we sat by the pool and relaxed. Once again, Nick and Brayden seemed less obnoxious than the day before. Instead of trying to play pool games, we all just read books and listened to music. Leslie and Monica still stared conspicuously at their bulges, of course, but Drew and I also looked pretty hot in our board shorts. We'd all gotten tanner at this point and looked like quite an attractive group of college and grad students.

Once again, it was my and Leslie's turn to cook dinner, and we dished up some lemongrass chicken and west coast oysters. Washing them down with several bottles of California wine, everyone got tipsy as we had the night before. And once again, it was a perfect night to go swim in the ocean.

This time it was Monica's turn to do the dishes, so the rest of us headed down to the beach without him. The moon was still almost full in the night sky, so there was a good bit of light on the beach. No one explicitly mentioned skinny dipping this time, but we had all basically seen each other naked the night before. The only people that I hadn't seen naked were Drew, Nick, and Monica, but everyone had seen me and Leslie in the buff multiple times.

When we got to the beach, Nick started stripping off his clothes while facing me and Leslie. This former high school quarterback had dark-brown hair, a chiseled jawline, and a toned body that was packed with muscle. I also knew from his speedos that he sported a much larger cock than my own.

As Nick stripped off his clothes, I was surprised that he wasn't wearing any underwear beneath his shorts. As they fell to the sand, a thick, imposing 6.5-inch cock came into view. The only time I'd seen someone come close to Nick's size was in porn.

Following his brother's lead, Brayden also took off his clothes to reveal his teenage cock. Just as I'd seen in the bathroom, this 18-year-old stud was packing some serious heat. His cut cock hung about 5.5 inches with moderate thickness. On his 5'10" frame, his dick looked absolutely massive and accented his washboard abs and soccer-stud body.

Feeling ashamed in front of these two horse-hung studs, I ripped off my clothes as fast as I could. When my little cock felt the ocean breeze, I darted as fast as I could towards open water. I didn't want to stand next to Nick and Brayden for fear of giving everyone a prolonged comparison. After glimpsing their man-meat for just a few seconds, I knew that the fully soft snakes between their legs were twice or even three times the size of my own shriveled softie.

As I hit the water, I turned around to see Leslie and Drew right behind me. I hadn't gotten to see either of them fully naked and had still never seen my best friend's dick. Did his cock stack up to his younger brothers'? Or was it even bigger, since he was the oldest? I thought this second option might not be possible, since the anaconda that Nick had would put most porn stars to shame.

The five of us swam in the ocean for ten to fifteen minutes until Monica finally came down to the beach. At last! I thought. It was finally my chance to see my sexy lab-mate and the girl of my dreams fully naked. With a picture-perfect face, perky ass, amazing tits, and dark-brown hair, Monica was the epitome of perfection. Now with the near-full moon clinging ahead, I had a chance to lay eyes on her gorgeous body in its natural beauty.

Monica slowly took off her clothes as we all stared at her 30 feet away. Knowing that she had an audience, she did a little strip tease as she pulled off her shirt and skirt. As she stood there in just her underwear, now was the moment of truth. I even opened my mouth as I prepared to gawk at Monica's sexy body.

But just then, I felt two strong hands pushing me beneath the water. Caught off guard, I easily went under and swallowed a lot of salt water. I was then swept by a wave towards the beach and stayed under for several seconds. When I finally surfaced—choking for air—I saw that Monica was already swimming towards me in the ocean.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Drew was treading water behind me and laughing with Leslie and his brothers. "Oh man!" Drew said. "You were so eager to see my girlfriend naked that you were swimming with your mouth open!"

"Rookie mistake!" Nick added. "You never know when someone will dunk you!" He then did the same thing to his younger brother. Brayden fell below the surface but didn't swallow salt water or get swept away by a wave.

I was pissed that I'd missed my chance to see Monica's amazing body. For three years, I'd worked beside her in the lab and longed to see her perky tits. Now everyone in the group had seen them except for me.

I was also upset that the salt water had taken a lot out of me. It grew more difficult to tread water as my arms and legs became tired. I therefore decided to head back to shore, and Leslie agreed to go back with me. As we made our way to the beach, everyone else kept swimming far out in the ocean. A vindictive thought popped into my head.

"Why don't we steal their clothes like they did to us?" I asked.

Leslie smiled and agreed, so I grabbed everyone's clothes. If my master plan worked, then Nick and Brayden might be embarrassed and I'd finally get to see the girl of my dreams fully naked. Leslie and I booked it to the beach house. We even turned on the porch lights so that we'd be able to see the others walking back from the beach fully nude.

________________________________________________________________

Minutes passed and then half an hour before anyone emerged from the ocean. Finally, I saw Nick and Brayden walking up from the beach. They were walking alone with their massive, flaccid dicks swaying in the breeze. Despite the cold temperature of the ocean and the crisp air outside, they hadn't lost an inch in terms of shrinkage. Their dicks looked huge even from afar!

Just before the college-aged studs reached the beach house, Leslie and I heard a noise inside. To our surprise, Drew and Monica emerged from their bedroom into the living room—fully clothed. Drew just laughed as he saw the expression of shock on our faces.

"Sorry, guys! We just hopped over the balcony back into our master bedroom," he said. "Didn't want to subject ourselves to any dares you'd make us do."

Monica laughed too as she made eye contact with me. She must've figured that I'd do anything to see her naked by this point, because I kept ogling her sexy body.

Meanwhile, Leslie was distracted by the younger Cox bros who had just arrived at the shore house. Both were butt-ass naked and didn't make any effort to cover up their big swinging dicks. This was Leslie's first chance to see them inside and the light from the living room illuminated every square centimeter of their bodies. Wet, sexy hair; chiseled jawlines and abs; and bulging pecs and biceps. And oh yeah—those two obnoxiously large cocks swinging between their legs.

Although Nick's was clearly longer and thicker than his younger brother's, there was clearly nothing "little" about Brayden. I imagine that his massive rod had fucked plenty of college babes, even though he was still a freshman.

This had somehow turned into my worst-case scenario. Not only had I not gotten a chance to see Monica fully naked, but now these two teenage studs were brazenly showing off their massive dicks once again to my sexy girlfriend.

"Do you all want your clothes back?" I asked, hoping to quickly resolve the situation.

"Nah, we're good," Brayden replied.

"Yeah," Nick added, "If Leslie stole our clothes, we figure she must've wanted to keep us naked. So here we are!"

Leslie laughed and looked at Monica. Both girls were clearly happy by the current situation: they were fully clothed while these two college studs showed off every inch of their chiseled, porn-star bodies. Only me and Drew seemed uncomfortable.

The younger Cox bros grabbed some beer and settled on the couch. Monica and Leslie sat on the couch across from them, giving them a prime vantage point to admire the teenage studs across the room. Drew and I poured our girlfriends some wine and made cocktails for ourselves as well. As they sat naked on the couch, Nick and Brayden asked us for cocktails as well, and made us serve them old fashioneds as they chatted up our girlfriends.

I felt awkward as hell by how things were going. Unlike the night before, when I had to do a tequila shot while showing everyone my little boy cock, Nick and Brayden seemed to love being naked. They reveled in the girls' attention and made zero effort to put on clothes.

Drew must have felt awkward too, because he stood up and turned on music. "Do you all want to play a game or something?" he asked.

"Sure!" Monica exclaimed. Even though it was already late at night, we all agreed to play a game before bed.

"What should we play?" Leslie asked. We had already played Settlers of Catan two nights ago, but it was a little too intense to play with two people naked. One of the only other games we had on hand was Twister, which I hadn't played since I was a kid.

"Want to play Twister?" Monica asked the group.

"Great idea!" Leslie exclaimed.

Both girls seemed pretty excited at the prospect of playing Twister with the naked Cox brothers.

"Isn't that a little boring?" Brayden asked. "Why don't we all play strip Twister?"

"Well, strip Twister won't be fair!" Nick said. "We're already completely naked!"

"What if we just do naked Twister?" Brayden asked.

"Nice try," I said, laughingly. "There's no way we're all gonna get naked."

"Why not?" Nick responded. "We all saw each other naked last night, and you're the only one who seemed uncomfortable by it."

I looked over at Leslie expecting her to say "hell no." But both Monica and Leslie were looking at the Twister game and glancing over at Nick and Brayden. Even Drew seemed indifferent to it. "I'm down for whatever," he said.

The girls looked at each other and then at me. "I think it'll be fun!" Monica said.

"We already saw each other naked last night," Leslie said, "And it wasn't a big deal. I think naked Twister's the only way to make this game fun!"

It seems that the vote was 5 to 1 in favor of playing. I couldn't believe that Leslie and Monica had so quickly agreed to get naked again in front of Nick and Brayden. But at least this time I'd be able to see Monica fully nude, and there was nothing that the Cox brothers could do to stop me. My only hesitation was being compared to these horse-hung teenage studs and their older brother, who I still hadn't seen naked. Was he as well-endowed as his younger brothers? Or was he even more horse-hung as the biggest of the brothers? One thing was for sure: I was about to find out.

somebody123
somebody123
1,068 Followers