Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 02

Story Info
Naked Twister leads to cuckolding & seduction.
4.6k words
4.25
64.1k
78

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers

We all took a shot of tequila before stripping off for Naked Twister. I was the only one who seemed nervous in the group. The rest had seen each other naked while skinny dipping and seemed perfectly comfortable stripping down.

Leslie was the first to strip naked and seemed eager to show her voluptuous body to all of the Cox brothers. Although they'd already seen her naked, Nick and Brayden whistled at Leslie's sexy figure.

"Fuckin' hot!" Brayden yelled out.

"Smokin!" Nick concurred.

My sexy brunette girlfriend had G-cup breasts and a neatly shaved pussy—all of which was on show for these college-aged boys. But as Leslie stood there fully nude with her arms at her sides—posing for the boys—Monica also stripped off her last articles of clothing.

Monica Kim had been my dream girl ever since I'd met her in my PhD science lab. Now was my first time to lay eyes on her fully naked and she did not disappoint. If anything, I was now even more jealous that she was dating my best friend Drew. Her tits were massive and incredible, and her ass was even bigger and juicier than I expected. She was picture-perfect in every way, and my dick jolted a bit just by the sight of her sexy naked body.

Drew was not far behind his girlfriend in stripping off. Standing half a foot shorter than me, Drew had always been an attractive guy. With short, curly brown hair and piercing green eyes, he had a chiseled jawline and was absurdly athletic from lacrosse and baseball. Like his brothers, he had a six pack and toned muscles all over his body.

Drew also apparently shared his brothers' DNA when it came to the dick department. Even as he stripped to his boxers, I noticed a sizable bulge snaking down his shorts. And in one fell swoop, he ripped off his boxers and stood before us as naked as the day he was born. His flaccid cock wasn't quite as big as Nick or Brayden's but still hung down much lower than mine. If I had to put a number to it, I'd guess that Drew's softie was about 4.5-inches long.

But what set Drew apart was the incredible thickness of his cock. His enormous softie was just as thick as a can of red bull and had a big circumcised head on the tip of it. What Drew's cock lacked in length was easily made up for by girth, and it was obvious to everyone that his flaccid manhood was even thicker than Nick and Brayden's.

All eyes turned to me as I was the last one to strip fully naked. Compared to the cocky Cox brothers, I knew that my dick size couldn't compete, but at least I didn't have as much shrinkage as the night before. As my boxers fell to the ground, my flaccid penis felt a little more respectable and hung down a little over 3 inches.

But unfortunately, I was still outmatched by all the Cox bros. Drew's massive man meat was twice as thick as mine, and Nick's was twice as thick and twice as long. Even young Brayden, who was eight years younger than me, was in that ballpark as well.

Although I felt like everyone was staring at me, the girls were clearly more enraptured by the naked Cox bros. Even the guys were mainly staring at Leslie and Monica, who were openly displaying their sexy bodies and amazing racks. If Nick and Brayden both had big swinging dicks that were about to be flopping around during Naked Twister, then Leslie and Monica both had big swinging tits to match. It was going to be a helluva game and my soft penis grew a little bit bigger in anticipation.

________________________________________________________________

"Let's begin!" Nick announced. He was clearly the most excited about the prospect of Naked Twister. Not only did he get to see these two grad school babes butt-ass naked, but he was also the cockiest and most-endowed guy in the room. Even though he was a middle child, he had the mightiest cock of all the Cox bros.

"How do we play?" Leslie asked. It was a question that I'd been wondering too.

"It's just like regular Twister," Nick explained. "If you fall over, you lose. Easy peesy."

"Who's going to spin the spinner?" Leslie inquired.

"I'll spin it," Monica said. "You all play and I'll sit out the first round."

Before any of us could object, Monica grabbed the spinner and placed it over her crotch. Her beautiful, neatly shaved pussy was now momentarily hidden from sight.

The rest of us stepped towards the mat: my naked girlfriend and four dudes, including the horse-hung Cox bros.

Monica called out the first color. "Left hand, green!"

All of us put our left hands on green. Because Twister is typically played with 2-3 people, having 5 people on the mat made this game insanely crowded. We were all super close together, and I couldn't help feel flustered by how close Leslie and I were to the Cox brothers' low-hanging dicks.

"Right foot, blue!" Monica cried out.

All of us shifted to place our right foots on blue. Because I was at the edge of the mat, I couldn't see what Leslie and the Cox bros were doing behind me, but I knew that no one had yet toppled over.

"Left foot, yellow!"

At this point, Drew put his left foot between my legs to the same spot that my left foot now occupied. I felt his thigh nearly brush up against my balls.

"Right hand, blue!"

I now had to twist my body to put my right hand on top of my right foot. As I did so, I turned around for the first time and observed the human knot that was now our Twister game.

I was surprised to see Leslie sandwiched between Nick and Brayden. Both brothers were facing her as Leslie appeared to be on the verge of toppling over. The only reason she stayed upright was that Brayden's left arm was supporting her waist. Nick's right arm was touching against her massive breasts as he placed his right hand on Leslie's right foot. The boys' bodies were so close against her that Nick's huge softie appeared to be resting on Leslie's thigh. And although I couldn't see it for myself, I feared that Brayden's massive cock was also dangerously close to my girlfriend's ass.

The only thing that could make the situation worse was that Drew had moved slightly closer to me so that his thick, flaccid shaft now grazed against my butt. "Sorry dude," Drew whispered in my ear. "This is the only way to stay upright." Sure enough, Drew rested a lot of his weight on top of me so that he wouldn't fall over. But his main point of contact was currently his cock against my buttcheeks.

"Left hand, red!" Monica yelled. "Keep it up! You guys sure are looking sexy!"

I wondered how the scene looked to Monica, who had the luxury of walking around the Twister mat. She must've been able to observe what the Cox bros were doing to Leslie and me with a full 360-degree view.

The only way I could get my left hand on red was to go beneath Drew's legs. His body was pressed up against me so closely that I had to push him away slightly to squeeze my arm through. Unfortunately, my left arm was now nestled against Drew's weighty shaft on its way to the red dot on the floor.

Drew smiled at me as my arm felt his cock for the first time. In the last ten minutes, I'd gone from never seeing my best friend naked to now feeling the full length of his most private body part. And I have to admit that it felt much thicker, longer, and heavier than the little three-incher hanging between my legs.

"Left foot, green!"

Leslie let out a moan as she squeezed between Nick and Brayden's bodies to try to get her left foot to green. Both boys were still all over her as she was sandwiched between their muscular bodies. If it wasn't for their legs, arms, and dicks holding her up, Leslie might have toppled over to the floor.

Drew also made a move that pushed me closer to the edge of the mat. Lifting his left leg over my torso, he now straddled my entire body so that he stood above me. From this vantage point, my face was now level with Drew's dick—my mouth just inches from his cockhead.

So far, this was my least favorite position in the game. I couldn't go any lower lest I fall on the floor. But I couldn't go any higher without his cockhead touching my mouth. I was essentially trapped beneath my best friend's enormously thick cock.

Monica noticed this position and smiled with amusement. Here was her lab mate teetering beneath her sexy boyfriend's cock. Clearly aroused by the scene, she waited a minute before calling out another color and body part.

"Right foot, red!"

Far from being saved by the spinner, I was now even more doomed than before. There was no way I could move my right leg to red without hitting Drew's dick or falling to the floor. And as he moved his right foot to red, the worst of both worlds occurred. His low-hanging cockhead brushed against my nose and cheeks, which caused me to fall to the floor. Sitting on my ass beneath Drew's cock, I was shocked that I'd been booted from the game in such a humiliating fashion.

"First man down!" Monica declared. As I crawled out from beneath Drew's legs, I turned around to see Leslie still sandwiched between Nick and Brayden. Her boobs now smothered Brayden's face, but he didn't seem to be complaining. Nick's colossal cock was also firmly pressing against Leslie's ass, right along the crack. Somehow the Cox bros had maneuvered Naked Twister to put my girlfriend in one of the most compromising positions possible. It almost looked like they were testing out obscure techniques from the kama sutra.

Not to be outdone, Drew moved slightly closer to his brothers on the next few moves. Now all three brothers were teasing my girlfriend at Twister. As they moved their arms and legs around the mat, they all took turns pressing up against her breasts and pressing their big swinging dicks against her body.

Finally, after 10 minutes of sexually compromising positions, Brayden and Drew fell to the floor. Nick had pushed both of them over with one swift sweep of his leg.

"Hey there!" Drew yelled, "That wasn't fair!"

"We didn't say there were any rules here, bro," Nick said, defending himself.

Drew and Brayden were pissed that Nick was playing nasty, but both guys moved to the sidelines with me and Monica. It was now just Nick—the huge-dicked, 6'3" football stud—and my stunning, voluptuous girlfriend at 5'6".

Nick made quick work of Leslie in the sexiest way possible. Every move, he inched closer towards her, until his cock and muscular body pressed ever more firmly against her. Leslie groaned as she felt Nick's colossal shaft against her butt and his ripped chest and abs against her back. But the more pressure Nick exerted, the closer Leslie fell towards the floor. Finally, she buckled under pressure and fell to the floor. The game was over and Nick had dominated the first round with dirty, dirty tricks and his big, fucking dick.

________________________________________________________________

Hot and horny from the sidelines, Monica was anxious to join in. She'd seen the Cox bros put their cocks all over my girlfriend and now wanted a piece of the action. Perhaps disillusioned by his brother's cheating, Drew opted to sit this one out and volunteered to spin the spinner.

This round was me, Leslie, Monica, Nick, and Brayden: a more even ratio of three guys to two girls. I positioned myself as close to Monica as I could. Taking a card from Nick and Brayden's book, I longed to feel her tits and slide my dick up against her shapely ass.

"Right foot, blue!"

Nick took the initiative and put his right foot in between me and Monica's. I knew what he was doing right away and didn't want to get boxed out.

"Left hand, green!"

I put my left hand across Monica's body, feeling her lower legs. Even those felt toned and sexy against my arm.

"Left foot, yellow!"

As I moved my body to get closer to Monica, I ran squarely into Nick, who'd already established a position nearly on top of her. Instead of putting my foot directly on top of Nick's, I retreated back to the corner so that I could stabilize my body. But on the next move, Nick moved closer towards me so that he now stood between me and Monica. My chance at squeezing against her perky tits and firm ass was now shot by this 19-year-old horse-hung stud standing between us.

Nick rotated around on the next move so that his muscular ass now faced me. I was on the end, staring at Nick's ass, as his dick pressed up against Monica's toned ass. Monica's breasts faced Leslie, who was sandwiched up against Brayden. The two Cox bros had essentially put the girls between them while boxing me out on the edge of the mat.

For the next few minutes, I watched anxiously as the guys pressed their massive cocks into Monica and Leslie. The girls seemed to like it as they willingly positioned their bodies to have the sexiest possible contact with these two teenage studs. Cock to ass, boobs to face, and even cock to crotch—the Twister mat paved the way for nearly every position imaginable. Every time I tried to move closer to Monica, I was boxed out by Nick's firm ass, muscular legs, and sturdy arms. Even the biceps and triceps on this former high school quarterback were at least twice the size of my own.

Finally, after several minutes of wishing that I could be closer to the ladies, Nick did something unexpected. He turned around.

As Nick now faced me, I couldn't help noticing that his cock had firmed up a bit. It now hung low to the floor, and was just a few inches away from mine. While my modest penis had shriveled up at the sight of Nick's ass, his was even longer and must've hung down an astounding 7 inches. I was shocked that his dick was now twice or almost three times bigger than mine. Thankfully, none of the girls could see this, but Nick, Drew, and I all had a birds-eye view of Nick's colossal cock completely eclipsing my own.

During the next move, Nick positioned himself even closer, so that the anaconda between his legs now hung an inch away from my shriveled 3-inch softie. On the next move, he pushed forward even more, so that our cocks touched ever so slightly. It was the briefest of contact, but I could feel the heat and strength emanating from Nick's massive dick. Mine looked like a toothpick compared to his big, fat Vienna sausage.

Nick looked right at me on the next move as he pushed more heavily against me. My eyes were locked to our cocks, which I still couldn't believe were so disparate in size. Even his balls looked to be twice or even three times the size of my own.

I now struggled to stay upright against the force of Nick's cock pressing against my own. There was so much heat and power from it that radiated against my whole body. My cock shrank just a little bit more as Nick's seemed to grow even longer. Looking down, I was astonished by the comparison between my tiny little cock and Nick's low swinging shaft.

Finally, I succumbed to the strength of Nick's massive manmeat. Using only his dick, he pushed into me with such force that my knees buckled and I fell to the floor. My body was so discombobulated that when my knees hit the ground, my head fell towards Nick's body. As Nick turned his muscular, toned body back towards the girls, his low-hanging seven-inch cock slapped right against my nose and mouth.

It was the most humiliating moment I'd ever experienced. Not only had I been out-manned and outplayed by this college stud, but he'd literally just rubbed his dick in my face. To add insult to injury, he had now turned his body back towards Monica, to feel her amazing body that I'd been pushed away from.

_________________________________________________________________

With me pushed out of the game and Drew manning the spinner, the four remaining contenders were in no hurry to finish the game. If anything, they drew it out to squeeze in dozens of sexy Twister positions to feel every inch of each other's bodies.

The younger Cox bros were clearly masters of Naked Twister and I wondered if they'd played this before. Every time their older brother called out a color and body part, they contorted their bodies to yield the most sexual contact possible with Leslie and Monica. They also made sure that the girls had plenty of room and weren't pressured to fall over. With me and Drew on the sidelines, they wanted to ensure that the game lasted as long as possible.

For the next 30 minutes, the boys gave us a lesson in Twister and the kama sutra. They maneuvered their bodies to feel Leslie and Monica's asses, tits, and pussies; and they rubbed their massive dicks against them in return. Leslie and Monica seemed to enjoy it and in fact moved closer to Nick and Brayden each turn. The girls also took turns moaning whenever one of the guy's cocks brushed against the delicate lips of their vaginas.

The more rubbing that these grad school girls did against these college bros' bodies, the more their cocks grew. Fully soft, both guys' cocks were already bigger than my best effort. But now they expanded in both length and girth to epic proportions.

I'd never been captivated by another guy's cock before, but there was something incredibly sexy about watching these studs rub against our gorgeous girlfriends. Brayden was focused primarily on Leslie and had somehow maneuvered his body to feel her tits with his arms as his cock rubbed up and down her ass. Although Leslie was bent over on her hands and knees, Drew and I both had a view of the youngest Cox brother's cock sliding between her butt cheeks. The more that Brayden rubbed against her—and the more Leslie pushed back—the bigger, thicker, and harder Brayden's cock grew.

As his younger brother slid his dick against my girlfriend's ass, Nick focused his attention on Monica. Although this vixen Korean-American babe had plenty of sex before, she had never been fondled by a stud like Nick. The cockiest Cox brother had somehow worked himself to be beneath Monica, so that she was spread-eagled on top of him. As Monica made movements back and forth, I noticed that most of her weight fell on one part of Nick's body: his thick, throbbing, towering man meat, which was now fully erect.

I couldn't see exactly how huge Nick's cock was because it was pressed so firmly against Monica. But I could tell that it was rubbing all over Monica's body and occasionally flicking against her clit. Monica was moaning each time the massive head of Nick's shaft brushed against her vagina, and a mix of pre-cum and pussy juice now lubricated the sexy pair.

As Drew's younger, "little" brother rubbed his massive dick against his girlfriend, Drew continued calling out limb/color combinations, but much more slowly as the action unfolded. Sitting on the sofa, Drew kept the spinner on his lap, so that it covered up his dick. But I had a strong suspicion that his thick man meat might be fully erect while watching his girlfriend rub her pussy against his "little" brother's dick.

As I looked at my girlfriend and saw her moaning on Brayden's now-colossal shaft, I noticed that my own cock too was fully erect. But unlike Drew, I had nothing to hide it, so my 5.2 incher was displayed for the room to see. I was even leaking pre-cum as Leslie moaned ever louder. Thankfully, no in the room paid any attention to my little boy cock, however. They were all intently focused on the action at stake: the two teenage studs and the sexy grad school babes grinding all over them.

As long as I live, I will never forget what happened next. On the next two moves, Nick moved out from under Monica, which unleashed the anaconda between his legs. A colossal 10 inches long, it smacked against his abs and extended well past his belly button. Without Nick's gigantic cock to support her, Monica immediately fell to the floor. She looked profoundly disappointed that the game was over.

Just across the mat, Brayden pressed his lengthy shaft into my girlfriend just a bit too firmly. She too fell to the floor and was now eye-level to Brayden's dick, which was also fully erect and throbbing at a powerful 8.5 inches.

somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers
12