Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost in unison, Leslie and Monica both dove at each brother's cock, taking their leaking dickheads into their mouths with abandon. Officially, the game should've kept going, but it was obvious to everyone who won. Nick and Brayden were the undisputed winners of the match, and Drew and I were the losers. Our girlfriends were now worshiping these college kids' cocks and there was nothing we could do about it. I had never seen my girlfriend this horny, and it was obvious that Brayden's colossal man meat was driving her over the edge. Monica also seemed on the verge of cumming just by worshiping and sucking on Nick's gigantic cock. She had somehow swallowed half of his enormous 10-incher, but it was so long and thick that she was already choking.

_________________________________________________________________

The evening had not gone as expected. Instead of taking our girlfriends back to our rooms to fuck them into oblivion, Drew and I were both watching his younger brothers have their way with them. Both guys stood proudly as two older, sexy, grad school babes kneeled before them and choked on their massive man meats.

All pretext for the game was now over and Drew dropped the spinner to the floor. For the first time, I now witnessed his unbridled, fully hard manhood. And what a sight it was! It was easily thicker than a can of red bull, and it was leaking a hefty amount of pre-cum. Like me, Drew was clearly getting off on his younger brothers' domination of the game.

Although Drew's hefty shaft looked to be the thickest of the bunch, he was clearly the least-endowed of the Cox brothers when it came to length. Maxing out at slightly more than 7 inches, his dick appeared to be a good 3 inches shorter than his younger brother Nick's and an inch and a half shorter than the youngest brother Brayden. But Drew still had me beat by nearly 2 inches and was a helluva lot thicker.

Drew was so turned on by the situation that he started openly jerking off his throbbing erection. It was so girthy that Drew could barely fit his hand around it. I wanted to jerk off but was so turned on that I was afraid of cumming with even the slightest touch of my penis. My little 5-incher therefore stood untouched and leaking a steady stream of precum as I observed the scene before me.

Monica struggled mightily on Nick's powerful shaft. Holding back her gag reflex, she swallowed about 7 inches before she hit a wall, leaving only a few inches of his colossal cock untouched. Perhaps to make up for it, Monica used her right hand to massage these last three inches while using her left to fondle Nick's enormous balls. Altogether, her complete submission and desire to please Nick's dick caused this cocky college stud to moan loudly and flex his muscles. Monica's efforts were clearly paying off.

As I looked over to Leslie, I was shocked to see that she had swallowed almost all of Brayden's 8.5-inch shaft. Even though Brayden's massive manmeat was slightly thinner than his older brothers', Leslie had never sucked anyone's cock before except for mine. I was therefore surprised—and a little bit impressed—that she adapted so quickly to such a bigger dick.

With Leslie now taking to Brayden's cock like a fish to water, this 18-year-old teenage stud began to take charge of the blowjob. With his right hand, he reached down and played with my girlfriend's nipples on her massive breasts. With his left, he grabbed the back of her head and started throat-fucking her. His entire, 8.5-inch shaft plopped out of her mouth before he plunged it back in, bottoming out only a second later. I couldn't believe that Leslie could accommodate such a large hunk of meat in such a short time-frame, but Brayden's pace grew quicker as he started fucking her face even more.

As the youngest Cox brother fucked my girlfriend's throat, Monica was making Nick moan louder and louder. Just like his little brother, Nick reached down and fondled Monica's tits, twisting them slightly to make Monica moan with delight.

As Nick turned Drew's girlfriend into a submissive little slut, Drew kept openly flogging his thick, 7-inch shaft. I noticed that Drew was also playing with his big, sweaty balls and moaning loudly, making me think that he was on the verge of cumming. As I observed his throbbing, thick cock and his little brothers reaming our girlfriends' throats, I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. Reaching down with my right hand, I gave my throbbing penis a few strokes until I exploded in a torrent of cum. Six, seven, eight shots covered the carpet in cum. I was so enraptured in the moment that I unwittingly let out a loud, sustained, high-pitch squeal.

Drew's cock also exploded at the same time, unleashing a flood of semen onto the floor. He was so turned on that he screamed "FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK" as he came. Seeing his younger brother pound his girlfriend's face and fondle her enormous tits was clearly too much.

Unfortunately, my high-pitch squeal and Drew's thunderous "FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK" caused everyone to momentarily wake up from their reverie. With their dicks throbbing and buried deep in our girlfriends' mouths, Nick and Brayden noticed me and Drew for the first time in what felt like hours.

"Oh shit," Brayden said. "I forgot you guys were here."

"You sure have some slutty girlfriends," Nick grunted, as he continued reaming Monica's throat. "I hope you don't mind if we take them to our bedroom tonight."

Still covered in cum, Drew and I were both speechless as his youngest brothers withdrew their man-sized dicks from our girlfriends' mouths. The girls seem pissed that these colossal shafts were no longer inside them and still hadn't given me or Drew the slightest attention. But in one fell swoop, Nick and Brayden lifted up the girls and carried them to the bedrooms. With their two giant cocks leading the way, they carried our girlfriends across the threshold of the beach house into separate bedrooms, where they closed the doors behind them. Even though it was already well past 1 a.m., I doubted whether any of them planned on sleeping tonight. I fully expected our horny girlfriends and these virile studs to fuck until morning.

12