Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 03

Story Info
Best friend unexpectedly dominates me and my girlfriend.
5.1k words
4.39
72.8k
72

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers

Drew got up and grabbed some paper towels. Even though we were both stunned into silence, we were both still covered in a torrent of cum. As we wiped up our mess, however, our erections didn't go down a bit. We were so turned on that our cocks still pointed towards the ceiling of the beach house.

"I knew this could happen," Drew said, "And I should've warned you. I'm sorry I didn't."

I looked at Drew quizzically. "Has this happened to you before?" I asked. Drew looked at the floor as his face turned red. This was the first time I'd ever seen him embarrassed.

"Well, as you saw...Nick has quite a big...um...huge...um...cock. And he's actually fucked almost all of my girlfriends."

Drew continued, "From the moment he hit puberty, Nick was eager to show his dick to anyone who'd bother to see it, and Brayden kind of followed in his footsteps. After they'd fucked all the girls on the high school cheerleading team—as freshmen—they started going after my girlfriends in college."

"Once they came to visit me in college and I made the mistake of introducing them to my girlfriend. Before the weekend was over, they were fucking her tag-team as I stood on the sidelines jerking my little cock."

"I had no idea that my girlfriend was such a size queen but she went crazy for their dicks. Ever since, I've had a complex that my cock is too small and I sorta expect Nick to come along and fuck all my girlfriends. It's just something that naturally seems to happen."

I was flabbergasted by what Drew was telling me but my erect little penis kept straining towards the sky. Drew was the most masculine guy I knew, and I couldn't believe that he'd let his little brothers fuck his girlfriends. Moreover, Drew had no reason to have a complex about having a "small cock." If anything, his was way longer and thicker than my own and well above average on both metrics.

"What about you?" Drew asked me.

"What?" I replied.

"Has Leslie ever fucked anyone else before? You seemed to like it."

"I don't think so. Leslie promised me she was a virgin before she met me."

Drew paused for a long time as he looked around the room. "I hate to break it to you, man," he said, "But I'm pretty sure she's been with other people. The way she swallowed Brayden's cock—there's no way she hasn't done that before."

I was confused by what Drew was telling me and didn't quite believe it. But I have to admit that he had a point: Leslie didn't at all seem intimidated by Brayden's enormous cock, and even seemed eager to get closer to Nick's lochness monster.

"Do you really think Leslie's cheated on me?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"I don't know if it's ever happened—and I'd obviously tell you if I did," he said, "But in my experience, girls tend to fall for guys with bigger cocks. That's what happens to me. As soon as my girlfriends get a glimpse of my brothers' bulges, they find a way to fall to their knees and leave my little penis behind."

As Drew's thick 7 incher continued to strain towards the sky, I couldn't believe that he'd just referred to his penis as "little." In my mind, there was nothing little about his whopping man-meat that was incredibly thick with two low-hanging balls. Because he was half a foot shorter than me, at 5'7", his dick looked particularly huge on his smaller, muscular frame. My thin 5-incher looked much more boyish on my taller body.

"Have you ever compared cocks with other guys?" Drew asked me. He'd clearly noticed me checking out his massive man-meat.

"Not really," I said.

"I always thought mine was below average," Drew continued, "But I have to admit that yours is the smallest I've ever seen."

Drew moved slightly closer to me so that our cocks were right next to each other. Sure enough, his looked much longer and at least twice as thick.

"I think mine was your size before I hit puberty," Drew said. "And even when they were younger, Nick and Brayden's were much, much bigger."

I gulped as Drew said this and my little boycock jumped just a bit. I had always been the more dominant one in our relationship, since I was so much taller than him. But now the power dynamics had clearly shifted, and I felt like a little boy next to my long-time best friend.

"Do you wanna touch my dick?" Drew asked, "And feel how big it is?"

I knew that I needed to resist him, since the last thing I wanted was to willingly touch a Cox brother's massive cock. But as Drew's thick 7-incher strained towards the ceiling, it also looked so alluring. So with my best friend's consent, I reached down and touched his massive dick. Even though he'd just cum minutes before, it felt hefty and *huge* in my hands.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and take a closer look?" he asked.

Drew was right. Since I was so much taller than him, it was awkward to jerk his dick while standing up. So in the middle of the hallway of his aunt's beach house, I dropped to my knees until my face was level with his cock. And with both of my hands, I started jerking his massive man-meat while also fondling his hefty balls.

"Oh fuck yeah," Drew said. "That feels sooo good."

"I can't believe you're jerking my dick," he continued. "I should've made you do this back in high school. As I hit puberty, you could've been sucking my cock."

The thought of submitting completely to my high school best friend now had me on the verge of cumming, even though my own little penis was completely untouched. But as Drew kept belittling me, the door to one of the bedrooms flew wide open.

There I was—on my knees with my hands caressing my best friend's dick. And his youngest brother, Brayden, walked right out of the bedroom, with his huge, 8.5-inch cock leading the way.

"Oh fuck!" he said, when he saw us. "Didn't mean to interrupt you all! Just wanted to see if Nick wanted to switch as we fuck your sexy girlfriends."

For some unknown reason, I stayed planted on my knees as Brayden knocked and entered the bedroom where Nick was pounding Monica, my sexy lab-mate. A minute later, the middle brother emerged with his engorged erection as thick and long as his forearm.

And just like that, the two younger Cox brothers both saw me on my knees before Drew's dick and didn't bat an eye. Instead, they were fixated on fucking both of our girlfriends into oblivion. And to my horror, this meant that Nick, with his enormous, pussy-crushing cock, was making his way to my girl Leslie. Even though she'd so valiantly swallowed Brayden's massive shaft, I had no idea if she could handle an even bigger and thicker piece of meat.

As the guys switched places to continue fucking our girlfriends, they forgot to close the doors behind them. Whether on purpose or by accident, they'd left both of the bedroom doors ajar, so that Drew and I could now hear and see everything that was going on.

Even though Drew had been enjoying my hand-job—and submission to his cock—he left me on my knees and walked closer to the doors, so that he could watch his brothers pound both of our girlfriends. Somewhat reluctantly, I also got off my knees and walked over to see what Nick was doing to my girlfriend.

As Nick lied down on the bed where I'd fucked Leslie the night before, it was one of the sexiest sights I've ever beheld. The monster beneath his legs inched dangerously close to Leslie's pussy as she writhed beneath him on the bed. She kissed him furiously—more passionately than she'd ever kissed me—and literally begged for his cock.

"PUT IT IN ME!!" she screamed. "I NEED YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK INSIDE OF ME!"

"You want my big cock, baby?" Nick whispered sensually. "You want it deeeeep inside of you?"

"YESSSSSS!" Leslie roared. The head of Nick's shaft had made its way to the entrance to Leslie's vagina and was now rubbing against her clit. The weight and heat emanating from his massive dick now sent her over the edge.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed, hitting a decibel level that I'd never heard her reach before.

"Are you sure you can take it?" Nick said gently, as Leslie calmed down from her explosive orgasm.

"YESSSS!" she squealed. "I've never taken one as big as yours but I've come close!"

"Am I bigger than your boyfriend?" he prodded her.

"FUCKKK YESSSS," she responded, continuing to moan. "IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!"

As Nick's cockhead entered my girlfriend's pussy, my own penis exploded on the floor, causing me to moan in ecstasy. Nick looked at me and laughed, as if he'd known the whole time that I was standing in the doorway. And as if he were putting on a show, he gently but forcefully glided his enormous shaft deep into my girlfriend's pussy.

Leslie never saw my 5-incher explode because she was too focused on taking Nick's 10-inch behemoth. Twice the length of mine and twice as thick, he explored new ground inside her vagina that had never been touched. But to my chagrin, she was apparently much more experienced than I realized.

Leslie kept screaming as Nick's dick worked its way inside her. Covered in sweat and cum, she was on Cloud 9 and moaning like a bitch in heat. As Nick's shaft hit the halfway mark, Leslie exploded again, having her second orgasm in less than a minute. Nick grabbed my girlfriends' tits as he plowed ever deeper.

I wasn't the only one who thought this was a sexy sight. Although Drew had been watching Brayden pound his girlfriend Monica, he came over to watch Nick after hearing him bring Leslie to multiple orgasms. Once again, Drew was unabashedly flogging his thick, 7-inch shaft and massaging his balls. It seems that he was used to this arrangement as his younger brothers repeatedly fucked his girlfriends.

But this time something was different. As Nick bottomed out in Leslie's vagina—to my amazement and her own—he noticed his older brother standing in the doorway stroking his cock. He also saw me with my 5-inch hard-on still standing at attention. And as Nick paused for a second with his massive shaft buried in my girlfriend's pussy, he smiled and waved at his older brother. It was a small wave—barely noticeable—but Drew took it as an invitation to enter the room.

My best friend then walked over towards the bed. With his shaft still buried deep inside her, Nick turned Leslie so that her head was closer to the edge of the bed. Nick was still on top of her missionary-style, but now Leslie's head was dangerously close to my best friend's cock.

Drew didn't wait for another signal as he walked right up to her. He'd always told me that he thought my girlfriend was hot, but I never imagined that he'd ever get any action from her. But now his thick, throbbing 7-inch shaft was just inches away from Leslie's moaning mouth.

Confronted by a second Cox brother, whose erection was still so much larger than my own, Leslie stuck out her tongue. Drew then gently slapped her face with his cock, tantalizing her with its weight and thickness. The massive head on his dick rubbed along her tongue and lips until Leslie eagerly swallowed it. As Leslie started absorbing Nick's powerful thrusts and sucking on my best friend's cock, she exploded with her third orgasm in five minutes.

Leslie then went to town on Drew's dick, giving it a blowjob for the ages. Nick fucking her with his massive cock made her hornier than I'd ever seen, and she worshiped Drew's throbbing shaft with abandon. This second Cox brother distraction also allowed Nick to slide all 10 inches of his goliath cock inside of her. I didn't think she'd be able to take it, but she orgasmed for yet a fourth time as Nick bottomed out. Unbeknownst to me, my sexy girlfriend had no trouble taking every inch of porn-star-sized cocks.

As Leslie flipped over into the doggy style position, she now had an easier time swallowing Drew's dick. Giving it a tongue bath, she attacked it with abandon, which was no small feat given that it was almost as thick around as Leslie's wrists. But she was a champ and determined to swallow every inch, so she sucked on his dick like a hoover vacuum.

Meanwhile, Nick kept fucking her while reaching around to feel her tits. He varied his strokes a lot to always keep Leslie on edge. At times, he'd go fast with firm, powerful strokes that made her moan and orgasm endlessly. But other times he'd go slow and use long, sensual strokes that massaged every part of her pussy.

I'd just cum a few minutes before while watching Nick open up my girlfriend, but my little boycock was on the verge of exploding once again. I hadn't touched it or given it any stimulation, but I didn't need to either. Seeing my best friend and his younger brother turn my girlfriend into a total slut was the hottest scene I'd ever witnessed.

As the fucking and blowjob intensified, the four of us achieved orgasm almost simultaneously. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Leslie screamed, as she experienced her fifth explosion in fifteen minutes.

"TAKE ITTTTTTTTTTTT!" Nick yelled, as he exploded deep inside her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Drew screamed, as he shot in Leslie's mouth. Cum dribbled out of her cheeks and Drew withdrew his massively thick cock before continuing to cum all over Leslie's face and mouth.

I too shrieked as my penis exploded untouched once again. Nick, Drew, and Leslie all looked at me as my little cock unleashed a load all over the floor.

"Guess you liked that!" Nick said.

"He didn't even have to touch his little boycock," Leslie noted. "I've never seen him orgasm like that!"

"You're one slutty bitch," Drew said to my girlfriend. "I hope you'll give me a shot at that pussy of yours."

"Sure thing, bro," Nick said, as if Drew asked *him* for permission. "I'll go back to fucking your girlfriend!"

Nick laughed as he left the room, his swinging, semi-erect horsecock leading the way. My penis that was half the size of his was shriveling back down to its flaccid length, but Drew's still looked erect and ready to go. It looked like more than anything my best friend wanted to fuck my sexy girlfriend to make up for his younger brothers tag-teaming Monica in the other room.

________________________________________________________________

My best friend from high school lined up his cock to fuck my slutty girlfriend. Leslie was on his lap, face-to-face, with Drew's throbbing manmeat pointed right at her leaking pussy.

Just like his brothers, Drew wanted a taste of Leslie's sexy snatch. First Brayden fucked her, then Nick, and now Drew—the oldest and thickest of them all. All three brothers had me beat by multiple inches when it came to length and girth. And each one had turned my girlfriend into their slutty little bitch—making her cum from their dicks alone.

I watched closely as Drew slipped on a magnum XL condom and eased his shaft into Leslie's pussy. I had no idea how she'd already taken a combined 18.5 inches of Cox brother man-meat and was about to take 7 more. Unlike his brothers, who'd fucked my girlfriend with sheer power and masculinity, Drew took his time and was fairly gentle. His cock was so thick that he needed to give Leslie time to adjust, so he gently caressed her boobs and ass as he nestled his dick into her.

Leslie bit her lips and moaned as she took Drew's dick into her. Thrusting her body towards him, she passionately kissed my best friend's ears, cheeks, and mouth. Locking lips, the two kissed furiously as Drew's cock eased its way deeper.

As Drew bottomed out, Leslie reached orgasm once again—climaxing from Drew's tenderness and thick fucking cock. He was a gentleman about it and gave her plenty of time to adjust, but Leslie didn't want that. Instead, she wanted to ride him like a fucking bronco—fast and furious as she'd done with Brayden and Nick.

Drew seemed surprised when Leslie started bouncing on his dick like a woman possessed, but he was also turned on by her slutiness and started giving her what she wanted. "TAKE IT!" he yelled. "TAKE THIS FUCKING DICK!!"

"OH YESSSS!" my girlfriend screamed. "YOU'RE SO FUCKING THIIIIIICK!"

"Does my dick feel good inside you?!"

"YESSSSS!"

"Is it so much bigger than your boyfriend's tiny penis?!"

"YESSSSSS!"

"And so much thicker!?!"

"YESSSSSSSS!"

"Do you want me to keep fucking you with my massive dick?!"

"YESSSSSSSS!"

"And do you want your boyfriend's little boy penis anymore?!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As Drew kept driving his man-meat into my sexy girlfriend, both she and I came at the same time. As Drew emasculated me with dirty talk to Leslie, he looked right at me as I dropped yet another load all over the floor.

But Drew wasn't done yet since he'd just cum down Leslie's throat. And for the next 30 minutes, he continued fucking my girlfriend with this thick and studly cock as I watched on. Even though Leslie must've been tired by this point—it was already much longer than the longest fuck session we'd ever done—she continued to moan almost as loud as Monica, who was being tag-teamed into oblivion by the two younger Cox bros next door.

Both grad school babes were on Cloud 9 as the three studly Cox bros pounded their pussies and dominated them in every way possible. I'd always known that the Cox bros were athletic and masculine as hell, but now they were putting on a clinic in how to fuck. All three of them were total alphas—fucking the shit out of these beautiful women for what seemed like hours without needing to cum themselves. Every one of them had incredible stamina, like trained stallions inserting their horse cocks into yearning mares.

After cumming so many times, my cock was worn out but still hard as a rock. As long as my girlfriend was being fucked, it was hard to look away. The scene of Leslie riding Drew's dick like a cowgirl was just too hot to ignore. As long as my best friend kept fucking my girlfriend, I felt paralyzed and unable to look away.

For the next hour, time stood still as the three stallions continued to fuck away. I stood glued to the floor in front of Drew and Leslie, neither of whom acknowledged my presence. Next door, Nick and Brayden continued to pound Monica, whose voice crescendoed into countless orgasms. Leslie too shot her juice at least six times as she pounded away on Drew's dick. Flipping her over, he fucked her missionary style and then spread-eagle, pile driver and then wheel barrow. Drew fucked Leslie in positions I'd never dreamed of, all in an effort to exert as much friction as possible between his thick fucking dick and her aching pussy.

I was amazed that my best friend could fuck her so vigorously for a solid hour. Not only did it take an insane amount of fitness and stamina, but his dick must also have been on fire. I was afraid of touching my own penis for fear that I'd cum again with just one little stroke. But Drew had been flogging away at Leslie, relentlessly fucking her, and unleashing multiple orgasms for her but not for him.

I watched mouth agape at Drew's incredible fuck fest. As I stepped closer in awe and wonder, I noticed that his cock looked thicker than ever. His balls seemed swollen, red, and angry. After fucking Leslie from behind, he pulled out and ordered her to drop to her knees. Even though they'd always been friends, Drew was clearly in charge and Leslie didn't hesitate to obey his instructions.

As Drew ripped off the condom on his angry, throbbing cock, he stroked it from base to tip and let out a sexy roar. My best friend literally showered my girlfriend with cum by unleashing shots and volleys as forceful as Niagra falls.

Leslie greedily licked it up and swallowed as much of Drew's seed as she could. He just kept firing—shot after shot—until my penis started exploding too. I hadn't expected it and didn't even touch my little cock, but also couldn't hold back at this sexy scene. My throbbing 5-incher exploded so far that some of it even hit Leslie's breasts, joining my best friend's cum.

somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers
12