Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I shot pretty far, my amount paled in comparison to Drew's. His hefty balls had unloaded buckets of cum while mine produced only a drizzle. It was my fourth orgasm of the night and I hadn't been stimulating my cock to produce more semen. And in that moment, with Drew's massive dick just inches from my own and my girlfriend drenched in his seed, it was obvious who was the alpha of the group. Even though I was taller than him by half a foot, he had dominated me and Leslie in ways that we would never forget.

His whole life, Drew had been sidelined as his little brothers fucked his girlfriends with their massive dicks. But now the tables were turned and Drew was the alpha bull as he cuckolded me with Leslie. Leslie clearly seemed into it as she cleaned Drew's dick with her tongue. Even though mine was just inches away, she didn't pay attention at all to my little boy penis. I just stood there as she licked all the cum off of Drew while fondling his balls.

"That was fun," Drew said. "You are one tight, sexy bitch."

"You're not so bad yourself, stud," Leslie said. "You and your brothers are fucking incredible!"

Leslie rose from her knees and kissed Drew on the mouth. Next door we heard Monica still getting pounded by Nick and Brayden.

"I'm sleepy!" Leslie announced. "How 'bout you both sleep in here tonight? It'll be fun!"

Leslie hadn't said a word to me directly this entire time, but mercifully wasn't kicking me out to the couch. She lied down in the middle of the bed where Drew had feverishly fucked her. He lied down fully naked on one side of Leslie and me on the other—both of our cocks losing a bit of their rigidity.

Drew took the initiative and started spooning Leslie, with his deflating manhood against her ass and his arm against her breasts. This left me alone on one side of the bed, but I didn't care. I was so tired that I wanted sleep to take me away and to ward off dreams of big fucking dicks. This night did not go as planned, but I was also terrified that we still had two days left of vacation. If all the Cox bros already fucked my girlfriend, what could come next?

_________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up with a throbbing erection, dreaming of the events the night before. As I started casually stroking my tout five-incher, I heard the sound of slurping to my right. Drew was lying just a few feet away as my sexy girlfriend bobbed up and down between his legs.

Oh shit, I thought. Last night wasn't just a bad dream. All three Cox brothers had really fucked my girlfriend.

"Good morning!" Drew said happily as he saw me stroking my cock. "Hot show, huh?"

Leslie heard my best friend acknowledge my existence but didn't seem to notice. She was too busy swallowing Drew's throbbing and thick 7-incher. As Leslie bobbed up and down, Drew gently stroked her hair.

"Thanks for letting me fuck your girlfriend," he told me. "Her pussy was sooo tight—it felt like she was a virgin, even after Nick and Brayden fucked her."

I stared speechlessly as Leslie kept worshipping my best friend's cock. There really wasn't much to say—especially as I visually compared it to my own erection just a few feet away. The comparison was jarring, even this morning, and even though I'd already spent hours this week witnessing the Cox brothers' insane erections. But there was something about Drew's dick that was so thick, so massive, that I didn't blame Leslie for ignoring my own.

As I witnessed the hot scene before me, I decided that I didn't want to be left out. So if Leslie was going to ignore my cock, then I needed to do something that would make her notice me. Sliding down to the foot of the bed, I nestled my head between Leslie's legs. As she continued bobbing up and down on my friend's massive dick, I started lapping at my girlfriend's pussy. A few licks to the clitoris achieved the desired effect: Leslie started writhing and moaning on Drew's cock.

"YESSSSSS!" she mumbled.

"That's fucking hot!" Drew yelled. "Lick your girlfriend's snatch!"

With Drew's encouragement, I lapped faster at my girlfriend's clit and inserted my tongue into her vagina. Leslie had always loved my oral play and drew closer to the brink of orgasm. For his part, Drew grabbed the back of Leslie's head and started face-fucking her with his dick more fervently. Although Leslie started choking on his thick man-meat, she was too distracted by me pleasuring her to protest.

As I continued vigorously worshiping Leslie's pussy, she started to cum as she moaned on Drew's massive cock. I then pulled my mouth off her snatch and looked up at the sexy sight of my girlfriend sucking on Drew's dick.

"He's pretty good with his mouth, huh?" Drew asked. "Does that make up for his tiny cock?"

Leslie just moaned as she kept sucking on Drew's dick.

"You want to take a whirl on my man-meat?" Drew asked me. "I saw how much you wanted it last night..."

At this point, Leslie looked up at both me and Drew. Still holding his thick 7-incher in her hand, she asked "What happened last night?"

"As my brothers were fucking you, your little boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off my meat. He dropped to his knees to jerk me off and begged to suck it."

The last part of what Drew said was a total lie. But he was partly right—I had dropped to my knees before him last night and part of me did want to suck it. His dick looked so much bigger than mine and so much more manly, and I was curious if I could fit it down my throat.

As if I were hypnotized, I slowly started moving my mouth towards my best friend's cock. In all the years that we'd known each other, I never imagined that I'd submit to him like this. But as my girlfriend looked on, my mouth moved towards Drew's throbbing manhood.

But before I could get my lips on his penis, Drew started slapping my face with his big, fat dick. "You want this?" he asked. "You better beg for it—just like you did last night."

Once again, Drew lied right in front of my girlfriend about me begging to suck his dick. But I was transfixed by his words—and more important his cock—and didn't question his authority.

"Please," I murmured.

"What?!" he asked, "I can't hear you."

"Please let me suck your cock."

"That's not good enough," he said, continuing to slap his dick against my face.

"Please let me suck your big, thick dick that just fucked the shit out of my girlfriend!" I yelled.

"Okay, fine," Drew said, coyly. "Hop to it."

And just like that, I put my lips on my best friend's dick for the first time with my girlfriend watching just feet away. Even though she'd just cum all over my face, she now was furiously masturbating while watching me submit to my now-cocky best friend.

I started by licking all over Drew's man cock—worshiping it as my girlfriend had done. From his balls to the tip of his shaft, I made myself familiar with his entire dick. Then, at Drew's behest, I swallowed most of it down my throat. The first five inches were easy, but the last two were more difficult. But as Drew grabbed my hair and forced his way in, his thick, massive cock made its way to the back of my throat.

At this point, Drew sat back, rested his hands behind his back, and looked down at me with his piercing green eyes and cocky smile. With his dick in my mouth, he was clearly the king of this bedroom.

"Damn, dude! You give head just as good as your girlfriend!"

I couldn't respond because Drew's dick was buried down my throat, but he kept on taunting me.

"I can't believe I didn't make you suck me off sooner. Have you been wanting my huge cock in your throat this whole time?"

"I always thought my cock was small but yours is sooooo much smaller. Why don't you jerk your little boy penis while you suck me?"

I hadn't realized that I'd been rock-hard this entire time as Leslie masturbated next to me. As I grabbed my modest five-incher while sucking on my best friend's dick, I already felt like I was close to cumming.

Drew now started fucking my throat with abandon. Grabbing my hair, he flexed his dick in and out of my throat while uttering curse words and insults to my manhood.

"FUUUUUCK!" he yelled. "So fucking goooood!"

"You're such a GOOD LITTLE BITCH!"

"Keep sucking my dick, dude, right in front of your sexy girlfriend!"

"I fucked her so good last night with this big, thick dick that you're now sucking!"

I couldn't believe that my long-time best friend was trash-talking me so much right in front of my girlfriend. But I also couldn't fathom that I was sucking on his cock!

As Drew kept thrusting his shaft down my throat and belittling what was left of my manhood, he grabbed my hair forcefully and started cumming down my throat.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!"

As Drew roared like a lion, my own little penis exploded in my hand. And Leslie too started screaming right next to us.

"UGHHHHHHH!" she yelled. "THAT's SO FUCKING HOTTTTT!"

Leslie was lost in her own orgasm as Drew covered my entire face with cum-pulling out after he already shot several volleys down my throat.

Drew made me clean the cum off his dick, and for some reason I was willing to keep kissing it and licking it. He gently slapped his thick, weighty cock against my face before pushing me away and getting out of bed. Grabbing Leslie's hand, they headed towards the shower.

"Thanks for the blowjob, dude! See ya later!"

12