Spring Breeding in the Forest

Story Info
A group of furries breed for fetish fun...
6.4k words
8.8k
8
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

It did not take much for Hokori to decide what she needed, even though the hyena-wyvern hybrid wanted to be put in her place too. Or maybe that wasn't the right way to think about it -- she was just so changeable with what she liked and what she wanted, though she should have known. Maybe it was just a time of shifting in her life, the spring need curling deep within her, urging her to mate. It was the same for many anthros, just like her with her muscular, powerful build and rich, brown fur, but not all gave into their breeding whims and needs like she did.

The breeding event for Spring breeding was set in the middle of the forest. Most there were camping out, though there had been a request put out for participants to not mate when others were trying to sleep. That was why the mating fields and clearings in the forest had been set aside for them, so that those that wanted to satisfy the urge to breed could do so under the dappled shade of the trees, pine needles soft and worn under the pads of their paws, letting others rest a little further afield. The forest had a dampening effect on it too, though that was likely rendered a moot point for those that went down to the lake to be near the cool of the water, arching their backs and moaning in breeding passion. The water did always allow sound to carry, after all.

There were so many there, a heady throng of kinky, lustful bodies, furries of all species. Not everyone was dressed the same, or at all, some in their bare fur while others wore slightly kinkier gear, or even clothing as simple as skirts that could be flipped up to allow their chosen partner to have easy access to their sex. Pacing through them, even then, Hokori commanded attention, her tail snaking back and forth behind her, the hunger deep within her belly impossible to ignore, the burning need of being in heat. She growled softly, her tone low and dark, licking her lips, muted red hair styled with a little gel that day so that the thick mane of it pushed back between her ears and down the back of her neck. She'd wanted to keep it out of the way.

However, the jackal had crossed her vision and, just like that, Hokori had been set. She growled softly, though it came out with a far more threatening aura than anything she had intended to evoke, her long, thick tail swinging back and forth. With the lust of so many moans filling the air, she had no reason at all to even consider holding back, her body aching, burning up from the inside as if there was a fire inside her that could not be put out.

Keisel noticed her, sitting calmly on a log, as naked as he'd been the day he was born, sheath plumping out with his shaft. With pale fur and lightly tan markings, he knew he caught the eye, his ears large to let heat dissipate, the mixed shades of his long, draping tail matching his hair, which he wore pushed back between his ears, as if it had been tied back. That day, however, it was loose, the jackal curious about just who would garner his attention during that spring breeding meet.

He always attended the breeding meets, at least two every year, but there was always someone new there, someone to catch his attention and his eye. Yet the jackal was not the sort of partner to love them and leave them, staying in touch with those that he successfully bred even after the fact, for it was often obvious when he had sired a pup or two, the shading of his fur set aside from any other jackal that most had had the pleasure to meet.

Smiling up at the anthro, who was some sort of hyena cross, not that that mattered to him, Keisel smiled softly, a glint in his eye.

"Hello there, could I interest you in a seat?"

He smiled up at Hokori as the hyena-wyvern groaned and shook her head, her lips parted, though the smile that lingered there was open-mouthed. They had never laid eyes on each other, yet the moment was exactly as they needed it to be, moans filling the air, furs around them fucking in all manner of positions, lust rising, swelling, feeding the throng of the hungry crowd.

"Only if you have something for me to sit on... And I don't mean the log," she shot back, a little cocky, a little pushy.

What could she say, she knew what she wanted? The jackal grinned, sitting back a little more and spreading his legs. He knew her eyes had dropped already to his cock, though it swelled eagerly into his paw as if he was actively commanding it, growling soft and low in the back of his throat. The jackal shifted his weight, rubbing the palm of his paw and his fingers up and down his hardness, squeezing and pushing, a dribble of pre-cum smearing tantalisingly across the tip. His eyes focused on the hyena before him, only her, ignoring the moans, even the wolf on her back near him, legs up in the air, getting a knot stuffed in her pussy.

He had a bigger knot than that anyway. Not that size mattered, but, well... Enough on that.

"I'm Keisel," he said, his voice low and still demanding attention, making her strain a little to hear him, captivated already. "And I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. But you must earn the right to sit on my cock, don't you think?"

He phrased it almost as if it was a question, but most certainly as if it was the most reasonable thing in the world. Hokori shook her head, her chest rising and falling more quickly than before. Damn those hormones... Not that she minded, but the sweltering pull of being off kilter in heat could sometimes throw her, even as she whined. A more submissive state of mind pulled at her, though she could not deny it when it was what she wanted, the jackal like her, not an anthro native to their country -- and yet they had found their place there regardless, carving out a space for themselves as they deserved.

She shivered. She'd be honoured to carry his pups.

"I'm Hokori," she said, choosing to introduce herself, hiding the shake in her legs, her pussy wet already, her heat getting the better of her. "What...do you want me to do?"

He stroked his cock, a finger poised delicately at the tip of the hard length.

"Oh, I think you know. This is what you came here for, after all, isn't it?"

She swallowed hard, but no manner of collecting herself would be enough to hide her need, the sway of her hips betraying everything. The jackal grinned, sitting back. He was wise enough to allow her to come to it herself, but his paws would not leave her fur for a single moment once she made her decision, Keisel's eyes rapt upon her as Hokori folded to her knees in front of him. And yet there was a sly grin on her lips, a challenge in her eyes, even as she slid her paws up his inner legs, from his knees to his inner thighs, licking her lips.

"If you don't put a pup in me, I'm coming back for more, Keisel..."

He growled, tongue lashing out to lap against the side of his muzzle, ears keenly pricked.

"And I wouldn't want to disappoint you on that one either!"

With the skill of her years of experience, Hokori tilted forward softly, taking his cock into her mouth. And, just like that, all rational thought slipped from the jackal's mind, leaving raw instinct, the power of his thrusts, sinking his heels into the ground as he grunted, rocking up into her muzzle. Her tongue ran around his cock, caressing the head in the heartbeat before she delved down again, a bobbing, slick motion that gave him exactly the rhythm of pleasure that he had been seeking. Her lips folded around him, though they had drawn the attention of a nearby stallion already, his cock out and hard in his paw, stroking up and down the lightly mottled length.

Sparing him a wink, Keisel rested his paw dominantly on the back of Hokori's head, guiding her down further, though he took care with her, softening his hold when she gagged, his cock pushing a little too deeply too quickly. That was not what dominance was, at least to him, even if Keisel was well and truly in control, with no question about it.

Perhaps he and the stallion, however, should enjoy their partners in proximity... The stud's tail flicked, Aethon snorting and stomping a hoof, though he already had picked out a delicious rump in the crowd, the sort of horse who could have his pick of the throng. But he got to make his choice, as casually as anyone could have liked, the thick flare of his cock already fat and pulsing, drooling a thick rope of pre-cum to the well-trodden down grass.

Siana, on the other hand, didn't quite know what to do, dithering on the edge of the circle, eyes and paws on her, the attention of males on the Aelysian. It was perhaps because she was a strange species to them, though many had already called her a dragon-goat hybrid, which was simply fine by her if that was how they were to understand her, standing on cloven hooves as an anthro with medium blue fur, so slick to her body that it may as well have been skin. Lighter blue markings that, in the right light, gave the appearance of glowing, marked her body over her hips, thighs, ribcage and upper arms, her hair thick and full. Her long tail completed her, snaking back and forth in a mixture of keenness and anticipation, the tip thickly haired, the same rich shade of red-brown as her long hair was, spilling from between her horns.

"I think you could use some attention..."

She squeaked and whipped around, out of her element there, even though she was usually so quick of wit and more of the type, to well, be in control. But maybe that was why her partner had sent her out there, "to get it out of her system", and, in a way, to give her a sense of being out of control too.

"I think I have all I need," she said, pulling on a little of her old self, the sassier self, though she still gulped hard, in over her head. "Oof -- no! Get off!"

Not that she didn't want the attention of the other males as the stallion, tall and clad in a rich, bay coat of fur, stepped in, pushing the others away. He didn't touch them, his mere presence enough to tell the others that they were no longer wanted or needed there, head held loftily high with that edge that only equine anthros seemed able to encompass.

"Hey!" She growled, tail lashing, eyes fiery now that she had a little space from the grabbing paws that, honestly, had just needed her to say "no, not now" to them, though she hadn't thought of that in the confusion. "I don't need you to save me from a crowd! I was doing fine by myself!"

Aethon chuckled and shook his head, though he was too relaxed as he was, enjoying the show, comfortable right where he was. How could he not be when he was a long-time member and participant of such events? The other, the goat-dragon femfur, didn't seem to be as comfortable as him, but the stallion, wisely for once, did not press the issue or tell her so. Sometimes, even Aethon knew when to be quiet.

"You looked like you needed a little attention, but you know you can have your pick here, right?" He took a half-step back, one hoof-tip pointed down into the grass as he rested a leg, gesturing at the crowd, even the delicious sight of the hyena gulping down the jackal's cock, her cheeks puffed out. "Or me... Because I like the look of you. I think you'd look amazing on all fours, your belly bulging with my cock..."

Siana didn't want those words to affect her as much as they did, to keep up her more forceful nature, but, oh, if his words didn't make her want to drop to the ground without delay! She growled, shaking her head, though his smirk deepened, not closing the distance between them, still standing with his cock in one paw, letting her come to him.

"You..." The words came thickly, as if she didn't truly want to say them. "You couldn't make my stomach bulge...not that much."

She knew those words were wrong, curiosity raised, tail flicking down against her rump, though Siana wasn't trying to cover up. The stallion's eyes boring into her and the rampant lust in the air had just gotten the better of her and she was left stumbling over her words, straining to find what she needed to scrape through. Even if all she needed to do was to give in and let it all happen, thrust after delicious thrust...

She whimpered, Aethon's ears pricking, tail lifting proudly as his balls churned and ached. He already had her, but he wanted to see her fold for him.

"If you don't want to fuck me, don't get on your knees then," Aethon snorted in challenge, though the stallion could barely keep a grin from his lips, the swish of his tail betraying his need. "You reek of heat... What's your name?"

"It's Siana," she said, a little huffily, though pressed her thighs together, hiding her wetness there, the heated arousal curling through her, her body ripe and ready for breeding. "Shouldn't I know your name too? Since you have mine, horse."

Aethon grinned, rolling his hips lightly forward, shoving off the throbbing hard-on, not that it was easy to ignore in the first place. His eyes flicked briefly to the hyena with the long tail sucking down the jackal's cock, a little space clearing around them. That would do nicely.

"Aethon... And, yes, you should know it, because you're going to be screaming it soon!"

He chuckled a raspy laugh and Siana grunted, rolling her eyes. Were all stallions like that, or only the ones with big cocks? But he, Aethon, did look like he would be a good fuck, something that she was at the very least interested in.

Do it, the heat of her body begged her, lowering her inhibitions, knowing that her partner had sent her there to enjoy herself, that it was all agreed. You know you want to. Spread your legs and let that big beast between them!

It would be easy, so very easy, for her to do it, but Siana reasoned with herself, scoffing lightly, that it would be her choice. Of course, it was, but she wasn't quite thinking straight, not then, not as she shifted her weight back and forth, comfortable with her nudity but still wanting to be in control, to make it clear that her choice was hers and hers alone.

"Alright then, stud," she said with a smirk that matched Aethon's. "If you think you're good enough for me...go for it. But we do this my way."

So, she chose the position that she thought would be most pleasurable for her with a cock that large, though it had been a while. Getting on all fours, her backside pointing back towards the stallion, she rocked back, showing her form, her thick backside, the pleasurable curves of her slight figure. The muscle of her rump rounded it out nicely, though something in her had her barely able to concentrate, the slop and slurp of another fur, close by, giving head, catching her attention.

Siana shivered, but it was too late to choose another avenue, not when she was already set on her current one. Perhaps it would have been better to work herself up to giving head first, to ease herself in. But, like always, she had dived in headfirst, challenging herself, and that was just the way it was going to have to be, apparently.

But it was good to have him behind her, casting her gaze back. Although she couldn't take in his cock, for he was too close, the fat length slapping against her backside as Aethon gave her a winning smile, she could watch the jackal and the hyena. But she wasn't quite a hyena, not with a long, thick tail like that, although it didn't matter to Siana. All she cared about was that she got the pleasure that she needed, even if she had set a challenge for herself of an exceptionally large, thick, meaty cock...

Oh, fuck...

Aethon didn't mind though, poised so that he could enjoy the show. Watching someone deepthroat, admittedly, was one of his favourite things, licking his lips, thrusting lightly, rubbing the flare against Siana's pussy. It didn't need much lubrication, with how wet she already was, but he took his time anyway, snorting heavily, gripping her hips and drawing her back onto his cock rather than thrusting into her. Just for something a little different.

Siana's moans caught the attention of Keisel and Hokori as she was penetrated, the fat length of breeding pole spreading her out, a challenge at the best of times. Yet heat-addled bodies would so very often take more than their pilots and owners thought they could handle, surprising even the most prudish of furries. And that was the delicious benefit in letting go, in experiencing new highs and letting those silly old inhibitions lower themselves, all where they were not needed to begin with.

Hokori raised her head, blinking slowly, unaware of how deeply into submission she had already sunk. It looked like they had drawn quite a crowd, her pussy wet, dripping, though she could no longer find it in herself to care. She only needed his cock, the taste of him on her lips. Although, with all the fun that the dragon-goat (she couldn't tell with the stallion's body half blocking her view) seemed to be having, she wouldn't have minded the jackal doing what he had, apparently, set out to the meet to do.

Taking matters into her paws, she pulled back a little, but the jackal snapped his attention back to her from where he had been enjoying the show, pressing her head back down. With a strangled, hacking gag, she parted her lips around his shaft again, drooling around him, her heart hammering. What was going on?

"Ah-ah," he said, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth with an air of disapproval. "That's not right... You don't get to take control here, not in breeding, or did you forget?"

Hokori shivered. Those words got to her deeply, pleasing her on a submissive level, a level that wanted to whine and to obey and to let the jackal do whatever the hell it was that he wanted to her. Anything and everything... Oh, she could relax into it, groaning softly, nodding around his cock, her mouth stuffed to the brim with it, cheeks hollowing as she sucked him down, swirling her tongue around and doing her best to not let a single drop go to waste.

Keisel murmured his approval. He did like a submissive who knew when to soften, when to give in, but he showed his enjoyment of that by running his fingers through her hair, rubbing the base of her ears.

"That's it..." He crooned lightly. "Good girl..."

Hokori shuddered into his grip, moaning softly. Yes... Yes, she was a good girl.

Yet the kink of her taking his dick into the back of her throat, pressing her lips down and around his fat knot, didn't stop the others from enjoying themselves. Aethon hitched up Siana around her hips and waist, turning her even as she squawked her irritation to be hauled about like that, but, impaled as she was on his cock, she didn't have much choice about it. It was all the Aelysian could do to hold onto her sense of self, groaning deep in the back of her throat.

For that cock was so thick, so meaty, that she couldn't think about anything else. Of course, that was the way that sex was meant to be, yet it had been a long time since she had had that control ripped from her hands that forcibly. Of course, Siana could stop things anytime she wanted, if she did change her mind, but being put in her place and fucked with a pounding length of meat stirred something deeper, something far more primal inside her.

She groaned, watching as the hyena was "forced" to take a cock down her throat, wondering dimly if the jackal was going to force his knot into her mouth too. That wasn't in the spirit of breeding, but she could see how wet the hyena was, how slick she was between the thighs. There weren't many things that could be hidden down there, after all, when another was staring into one's pussy, able to see every throb of lust, every twitch of one's muscles...

12