Spring Breeding in the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siana shuddered. Mmph. It was delectable. Perhaps it had all been a good idea to come after all.

The stallion slammed into her, working his cock deeper, up past the medial ring. He stretched her out, though the hot, wet grip of her pussy was tighter than he had anticipated, much to his pleasure. She'd definitely been the right choice for him to fuck and to breed, grinding in deep, short huffs of breath passing his nostrils as he grunted out his pleasure.

It was good to be watched too, one of Aethon's biggest kinks, his tail flagged proudly so that even the swing of his heavy balls was shown off. It didn't matter to him that he was already close to climax, his cock throbbing, aching, for he had been jacking off for a while to show off the goods before choosing a partner, but that was a trick he would show Siana as soon as he was ready for it.

The jackal appeared to be a tricky one, holding his partner down until she gasped and was forced to rise, panting heavily, drool splattering from her lips. Yet, sex wasn't supposed to be clean and neat and tidy -- not unless that was something that one was into. All he wanted was to see the pussy of a femfur swollen with heat and spilling over with the cream of his cum, dripping and drooling in the messiest cream-pie.

And it would take more than one orgasm to achieve that.

Keisel, however, wasn't into blowing his load and then being done, aching for delight, holding back, even as his knot swelled. He could stay inflated and not have to cum for a while, but that was better done with a femfur grinding onto his knot, wanting to take it, begging for it. It would not be the easiest penetration, of course, when a knot like that was already fat and swollen to any extent, but that was part of the fun like that.

Just like that, he would have Hokori eating out of the palm of his hand, climaxing on his cock with a whimper and a pleading moan for more.

"Mm... Come up here now, dear, there's a good girl."

Hokori could only obey, only having eyes for him, though a couple of others seemed to have come closer too, closing the distance between them, though she didn't mind feeling the heat of the stallion so close. In a daze of lust, she stood, allowing the jackal to guide her and turn her around so that she faced the crowd, showing off her body, his cock prodding up against her backside as she sank onto his lap.

It was all under Keisel's bidding, though she would only later come to see just how easily he had controlled her, the tip of his cock pressing up against her pussy. It stretched her open and her breath hitched as he drew her down onto his cock, letting everyone see her even while she enjoyed the view and the show, the thickness of his shaft penetrating her deeply.

It was exquisite, but no more so than what Siana was getting as the stallion ploughed into her with a feral snort. She had not honestly given too much concern to his pleasure, as Aethon was in a better position to take it from her, but screamed out her climax, as he had promised her, on his cock, that huge, fat length pressing up against every sensitive spot against her at once. It was not simply the size of it, but the flare, the fatness of it rubbing over her G-spot with every grind and thrust.

Pleasure swamped her, but she was more surprised as the stallion whinnied above her, a high-pitched, proud sound that cut through the air, demonstrating his triumph at breeding her. For it was at that moment that she took his full load of cum into her pussy, hot, thick ropes of it flowing deep into her, the stud stallion still pumping and thrusting as if he was trying to get every drop of it as far up into her cunny as possible. It was all going to the same place, though she was dimly aware that it was already slickening down the length of his cock, a needy bubble of cum bursting out the entrance to her pussy, where their bodies joined.

Hell... How much is he pumping into me?

Yet it was not for her to say, either way, not as she slumped, held up by him by the hips as her chest slumped to the ground. Her breasts pressed to the dirt, but Siana couldn't find it in herself to care, not with the afterglow of orgasm already pulsing through her, making her tingle all the way down to the very tip of her tail.

However, to Siana's surprise, the stallion did not stop, grinding deep, fucking her even through the sloppy mess of his orgasm. His cock did not seem to soften in the slightest as he pounded her, fucking her as if he had not even cum, though there was a daring smirk on his lips when she managed to crane her head back around enough to look at him, aroused shock in her eyes.

Aethon grinned and nickered, gripping her backside, fingers digging divinely into her flesh.

"Didn't think we'd be done with just the one round now, did you, sweetheart?"

He ground into her, beating the jackal's slow, deliberate strokes, for he needed no such oral warm-up. Not that it wasn't something that he would have liked -- he'd just wanted pussy that day, and that was alright too. Everyone was there to find someone that they matched up with and it seemed that he worked well with the hyena hybrid, all while giving the rest of the gathering quite a show.

For no one seemed to moan quite as loudly as Hokori, whimpering and twisting her head back and forth, one of the jackal's paws on her breast as he guided her up and down. It was not the deep, punishing strokes that she had thought that he would give her, yet a tender kind of deeper domination, controlling her on another level, that made her quake and tremble in a more luxurious fashion entirely.

She had not even known she'd needed it, drifting and floating on waves of pleasure, arching into orgasm, his other paw on her crotch, fingers pressing to her clit. He might have been stimulating her for a moment or a while, but she was too caught up in sensation, the show, the sexuality of it all, to care. All she wanted was every rock of orgasm that had her whole body shuddering, craving more, wanting more, taking everything that he gave her with subtle, little whimpered moans of thanks.

Keisel grinned, grinding her down on his knot as he used Hokori's arousal, the slickness of her juices, to lubricate his cock and knot even more. It would need plenty of it to sink into her and he was not about to hold back from the moment when he came. That would be her second orgasm with him, he vowed, licking his lips, exchanging a particular kind of look and a smirk with the stallion. That look said that they were in control, in charge, and, most of all, not threatened by the other. They both got what they wanted and lusted openly, though the hustle of others watching had not escaped either of their notice.

"Look how they watch you," Keisel whispered, his voice carrying exactly where it needed to go. "How much they all want you... But now you are mine... I can't wait to hear you moan again when you can't hold back anymore."

He nipped at her neck and Hokori found herself tipping back into his hold, loving it, lusting for it, even if it was not something that she would have considered before. She didn't know how much she'd wanted all those eyes on her, even the dragon-goat with her tail wound around the stallion, crying out in yet another orgasm as he fucked her, the bulge of his shaft showing lightly through her stomach. She didn't dare look down to see if the jackal's cock was showing through her lower abdomen, though the swell of the fat knot to come, if she could even get it inside her, surely would...

That was a treat to come, however, the jackal the raw embodiment of sexual pleasure, relishing in the moment, in the heat of holding her body against his own. Murmuring to her, he fucked her, forcing her to rise and fall more swiftly, to the edge of another orgasm and back down again, refusing to let her climax quite yet, no matter how much she whimpered for him.

"Unff... Please..."

Soon, my sweet, soon.

Siana had no such issues as the studly stallion covered her body roughly and forcibly with his own, fucking her hard and fast. The slop of his fat length disappearing into her pussy filled the air, even with so much going on around them: quite the impressive feat. Yet the stallion didn't need to stop at all as he fucked her, his balls bouncing off her pussy as he furiously and determinedly worked towards a second orgasm.

He dragged her along with him, working her on his cock, one hoof coming up so that he was half kneeling and half crouching, getting a bit more leverage to grind into her pussy. He snorted heavily, leaning into sensation, the tight, wet slurp of her pussy, though she had already loosened, a little, around him. Arousal did that, flowing through his lovely partner, her tail rubbing up against his stomach and chest, the thickly haired tip flung back over his shoulder.

"That's right, darling," he drawled, dragging out his vowels. "You relax... Let a real stud take care of you."

Aethon knew that he was good, snorting heavily, his tail lashing the air, yet he was not shy to spend another load, a thick deluge of cum flooding her pussy, adding to the sloppy mess of the first. Siana was barely aware of it, yet she had to bear through it, her pussy a slick mess, drooling, staining her inner thighs, splashing viscously to the ground between her legs. No words passed her lips as she moaned, too lost in the moment to care about anything else other than sensation, the lust of it all, how the sounds of sex enveloped her. Yet right before her eyes was still that hyena, rising and falling frantically on the jackal's cock, as if she was getting close herself.

That was what Siana had to focus on, moaning aloud, her body tight, prickling with heat, moaning, losing herself. But that was all that she had to worry about in the throes of breeding lust as the stallion slammed into her, using her, putting her in her place, but she had no desire to be anywhere else. Not as another orgasm coursed through her, ecstasy sweeping away all thoughts, leaving only moans, only lust, only passion.

Yet Hokori whimpered, whining on the edge of a climax, bearing down against the jackal's knot. Keisel moaned against her, tucking his elegant muzzle down against her neck and shoulder, shuddering against her. Even his soft fur had become mussed up too, for not even Keisel could remain immaculate, letting himself fall prey to breeding passion, wholly and utterly.

"And the knot...mmph...my beautiful Hokori..."

She couldn't help it, leaning against him, letting him thrust up, grinding into her, the strain of her pussy immense. There was no pain, but the stretch told her that it was far beyond anything that she had ever taken before. If she had not been so wet and needy already, she would not have been able to take his fully swollen knot, yet it popped into her with a loud slurp of sexual fluids, their arousal combined.

Hokori couldn't help herself -- she shrieked in orgasm, a hyena's yell, grinding and humping back against Keisel even as the jackal gripped her, holding her down on his cock. For his own orgasm had reached him too as he finally bred her after dragging it out and out and out, all for their pleasure, their mutual pleasure. There was no space for tenderness in the heat of the moment, all sweaty fur and tangled, lustful moans, but she could lean back against him as he nuzzled her hair, panting and letting out half-broken, strangled howls, need coursing through.

It was their moment though, everything else falling away, even though they had been enjoying the view, feeling only each other, the coming together of two bodies that had needed one another so very desperately. Siana moaned before them, but Hokori nuzzled back against Keisel breathlessly and the jackal willingly accepted it, grunting softly, his ears splaying out as he softened the moment. After all, he was locked with Hokori for a good amount of time after cumming, so there was no sense in breaking the moment, not when everything was exactly as it needed to be.

Sometimes, those moments were enough, leaning back into a shaft of sunshine and drawing the hyena-wyvern with him. Hokori's strong body was just what he'd needed, a smile on the jackal's lips as he brushed a strand of her hair away.

"You're going to have beautiful pups..."

Shivering, Hokori moaned open-mouthed, but she didn't mind that. She wanted it, to see her belly swell round with the gift of new life. Keisel moaned against her, giving a gentle lap to her neck, though Hokori didn't want to go anywhere. Even he knew that she was quite happy where she was.

Half-sprawled on the ground, someone kneeling to offer her a drink of water (they always had some drifting around, keeping an eye on things, making sure that everyone was happy and comfortable), Siana moaned, her pussy strained. The stallion dragged his massive cock out of her, though he was by no means done with her, a thick slop of cum drooling from her pussy, a messy cream-pie left in its wake, though she was not ready to stop. Her heart pounded too forcibly with passion, wanting everything, hungry for more, even though there was surely even cream inside her already to seed her full and impregnate her.

Maybe the lust of the meet had gotten to her in a way that even Siana could not have anticipated, unlocking a new side to her. But that would only come to be seen in time.

She was happy where she was right there and then, sharing a tired but contented look with the hyena, grunting softly, Aethon checking her over, a caring lover even if he was, of course, more on the dominant side. That did not mean that the stallion did not take his time with his lovers, his white markings suddenly standing out to Siana, the white on his face, the white of his fetlock. Siana shivered. He really was a stud. She hoped the little ones that were to come in future months as her pregnancy concluded would look just like him. That would be lovely, raising a little equine anthro, or perhaps a hybrid of them both. Only time and a scan would tell just how their genes had come together, but she didn't care, as long as her child was happy and well.

Resting a paw on her belly, she grinned, collecting herself a little, grinding back at the stallion's cock, sliding it up between her rear cheeks. Startled, Aethon grunted, ears splaying, though the horse, of course, was up for more. He spread her rump apart with his large paws, a low chuckle breaking his lips, cock throbbing and drooling, slick with a combination of her fluids and his cum. Even with all the mess, he wouldn't have had it any other way, aching for more and settled in his choice of partner.

"What are you waiting for then?" Siana murmured, rocking back, drawing his attention. "Take me again... Please..."

It was not a plead but a demand -- and one that Aethon was more than happy to fulfil! Snorting heavily, he flicked his tail with a ropey lash of hair, sinking back into Siana in one smooth, fluid motion, pressing down on her upper back with both paws as she arched and rolled into him.

"Oh, fuck... Yes!"

Lust was there to be taken in breeding joy and not a femfur there would leave without a bun in the oven.

At least, Keisel and Aethon would make more than sure of that for their partners!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spring Breeding Previous Part

Similar Stories

Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Between Donner and Blitzen A man gets a visit from anthro Blitzen and Donner reindeer.in NonHuman
Bred at the Gloryhole A racoon anthro visits a gloryhole for breeding lust...in Fetish
More Stories