Spring Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra shoved all four fingers of her right hand into Jessie's mouth. Her girlfriend almost gagged as she was taken by surprise, before collecting herself and asking a barely intelligible "Mistress?"

"Don't give me that look. It's not like you're using your mouth for anything of value." Sandra spread her fingers, prying Jessie's teeth open. Jessie didn't resist. She only moaned meekly as her jaws got forced open to a point that couldn't be comfortable. "The only reason I'm not getting one of your gags is that I don't want you drooling all over my freshly cleaned floor. But if you test my patience again, I'm gonna do it anyway. Then it's your problem if you have to clean each spot ten times before you finally mange not so slobber all over it. Understood?"

Jessie nodded her head the tiny bit she was able to.

"Good." Sandra pulled her hand back. She'd gotten quite a bit of drool on it, but that was easily fixed by wiping her fingers on Jessie's cheeks. That the chains made it all but impossible for Jessie to reach and clean her own face was a nice bonus to that particular bit of humiliation.

"Wow. I never thought you were this good at being a bitch." Jessie's tone made it obvious that she was speaking out of character. "I can barely believe it's really you."

"Is it too much?" Immediately the doubts crept back in.

"No, no, it's great. I love it!" Jessie quickly assured her. "I'm just surprised. And I understand it even less now that you've been this reluctant. You're a natural dom if ever I've seen one."

Sandra bit her lip. Having Jessie, with all her BDSM experience, praise her like that made her all warm and tingly. However, the implied question also stirred up a lot of mental issues that sat too deep to be fixed with a single successful play session. "Mind if we don't go into this right now?"

For a moment it looked as if Jessie was going to insist, but then she just nodded. "Sure. Do you still want to continue?"

"Yeah..." Sandra blushed and avoided Jessie's eyes as she realized how weak she sounded. They'd only left character for a minute or so, but somehow that had taken all of the momentum away.

"Need some help finding back in the role?"

Sandra nodded. "Sorry."

"What for? If anything it's my fault. I'm the one who interrupted the scene. I take full responsibility, Mistress." The way Jessie almost breathed that last word rekindled a spark of excitement in Sandra. She demurely rattled her chains and it surely was just a coincidence how that movement drew attention to her alluringly naked breasts. "I'm so sorry for having bothered you, Mistress. Please don't hold back with venting your frustrations, Mistress. It's the only way a useless maid like me can learn. My sorry ass is ready for any punishment you see fit. Feel free to give me such a thrashing that I won't be able to sit for days."

Sandra immediately caught on to her girlfriend's tricks. Sure, Jessie might be genuinely trying to help her find back into her role, but that didn't stop her from manipulating the situation to get what she wanted. She wasn't going to get it, though, not after having been such a brat. If anything, she deserved even more punishment for trying to pull a fast one on her Mistress.

Sandra realized that part of her mind had already fallen back into dom-mode. She quickly latched on to it, before her doubts had a chance to pull her back into reality. "Your ass is going to be sorry indeed." She stood up before throwing the crop onto the sofa and barking down in the sharpest tone she could manage "Face down, ass up and eyes closed! I need to get something more suitable for your punishment and you'll wait for me like the sorry bitch you are!"

"Oh yes, Mistress!" Jessie all but smashed her face into the floor, so eager was she to follow her orders. "No need to go easy on me, Mistress! Choose whatever catches your eyes. Your maid needs a lot of punishment. It's the only way she can learn, Mistress!"

"I'll hold you to it."

Sandra took her time walking to their shared bedroom. Jessie was prostrating herself so beautifully and it could only do her demeanor good to keep this pose up for a little while longer.

Her steps took her to Jessie's hidden stash in the closed cupboard. Hidden was maybe a strong word, but Sandra had insisted that Jessie didn't keep her collection of kinky toys out in the open. Sure, visitors had no business entering the bedroom uninvited anyway, but Sandra wasn't going to take any risks. A lot of these things would lead to some very awkward explanations.

Sandra's eyes briefly darted over the assorted implements of pain. Unsurprisingly this was the area where Jessie had the hoarding instincts of a very 18+ dragon. Paddles, floggers, studded leather straps and a bundle of canes -- one of them so thin and vicious that just looking at it made Sandra wince -- were just the tip of the iceberg. But as much as Jessie might wish for it, Sandra's target was something different.

A bit farther down in the cupboard lay the dildos. There was still a nice variety to them, but it was obvious that they played at most second fiddle in the eyes of their owner, far below the whips and chains. After brief consideration Sandra picked a black silicone one. It had slightly curled ridges running along its shaft to make the experience more interesting and -- most importantly -- it sported a wide, flat base. With her new find and a bottle of lube Sandra returned to the living room.

Jessie hadn't moved the tiniest bit, milking her role as the perfectly submissive maid for all it was worth. She flinched when Sandra's fingers gently touched her enticingly vulnerable backside.

"Ready for your punishment?" Sandra dragged her nails over Jessie's ass cheek.

"More than ready, Mistress," Jessie purred.

Sandra removed her hand and Jessie tensed up, clearly expecting the painful blows to start any moment now. Sandra let her stew in her anticipation for a little while longer before she took the well lubed dildo and introduced it to Jessie's unsuspecting back entrance.

"Whaa~"

It was a testament to Jessie's expertise that after the initial shock she immediately manged to relax herself enough that Sandra could slide the dildo into her all the way, until its wide base lay flush on her ass cheeks. "That's going to stay in. Now back to work!"

"Oh God." Jessie shivered as she got back up on all fours. Her ass clenched a few times, leading to the base of the dildo dancing and a drawn out moan. "That's evil, Mistress!"

Sandra rubbed her thighs together involuntarily as she watched Jessie struggle to deal with the sensation. There was a reason butt plugs had their thinnest part right above the base: While the wide part was a fun challenge going in, after that it didn't do much more than provide a nice full feeling while the sphincter could relax. This dildo had no such luxury. It's constant width meant that it forced Jessie's ass open without any breaks.

"Is it too much for you to handle?" Sandra asked in a sneering voice befitting her role, but the question was genuine. She'd only gone for something this intense because of how experienced Jessie was when it came to kink, but even so she worried if she was asking too much of her girlfriend.

"No, Mistress." Jessie picked up the brush and started cleaning the floor again. Her work got interrupted right away by a groan. The rhythmic movements had to feel really interesting with that thing inside of her. "Thank you for punishing me so cruelly, Mistress."

Sandra just barely stopped herself from reaching under her dress. While the appeal of pain still alluded her, seeing her girlfriend suffer in sexual torment because of her gave her a delicious rush of power that left her unbearably horny.

And actually, there was no need to restrain herself. This whole thing was nothing but an elaborate sex game anyway, so why shouldn't she just act on her needs? Especially when the thought of Jessie having to slave away while she had her fun was such a nice additional turn-on.

She quickly slipped out of her underwear. She had to bite down on the knuckles of her other hand as she started touching herself, or she would've moaned just as loudly as Jessie. As the Mistress, she had to hold on to her dignity.

"How's your ass doing?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady as she playfully slid her fingers up and down between her hot folds. She could've come within minutes if she'd gone for her clit right away, but there was no need to finish herself so quickly. This was an experience to be savored.

"It's hard, Mistress. I feel so full and there... Mistress?" Jessie had turned to look back at her and stopped when she saw what Sandra was doing.

"Is there a problem?" Sandra lifted her dress to give Jessie a better view of the action. That hungry look in her girlfriend's eyes only added more fuel to the fire burning within her.

"No, Mistress, of course not." Jessie's eyes were glued to Sandra's crotch. She let her wet tongue dance over her lips, making full use of the dirty tricks that never failed to entice her girlfriend. "Do you need some assistance, Mistress?"

Sandra grinned to herself. Jessie's sexual prowess wasn't restricted to the receiving end. It was truly astonishing, the ways she could use her lips and tongue to bring a woman pleasure. Her oral skills had often left Sandra utterly spent and a bit sad that she was physically unable to reciprocate on the same level. It was tempting to take Jessie, her sexy, chained up, ragingly horny maid, and make her get to work between her legs once more. However...

"Pretty insolent of you, to assume I can't do this on my own, don't you think?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I only..."

"You only what?" Sandra stopped touching herself and crouched down in front of Jessie so she could look her directly in the eyes. "You better choose your next words carefully, or I'll find an even bigger plug for your ass."

Jessie's eyes grew wide. Sandra could see Jessie's ass clench down on the intruder, once again trying and failing to find any relief from the pressure. "I'm deeply sorry, Mistress. It's just, you're the most beautiful woman in existence, Mistress, and your taste is the biggest reward a lowly maid like me could ever dream of. You deserve all the pleasure in the world, Mistress. Surely you can't fault me for wanting to give you what you deserve, Mistress."

Sandra smiled. Of course Jessie was hamming it up all the way, but that didn't make having her sex appeal praised by someone as hot as Jessie feel any less awesome. Still, she had her own role to play and she didn't intend to be swayed so easily. "Just as I expected. You're once again only thinking with your cunt."

Jessie swallowed hard. It was so adorable how the uncertainty of what was going to happen next pushed her deeper and deeper into her submissive mindset.

"I'm sorry for being such a slut, Mistress. I just can't control myself when being near you makes me so hot, Mistress."

Sandra was tempted to make Jessie stroke her ego for a while longer, but she settled for a different kind of stroking. She rubbed her fingers all over her crotch once more. Usually she wasn't very vocal with her pleasure, but it was a lot of fun to play up her moans, really sell her pleasure to Jessie, torment her with the knowledge that she wasn't allowed to take part in her fun.

Finally Sandra brought her hand up again. She held her shining wet fingers right before her girlfriend's face. "This is what you want?"

Jessie nodded and opened her mouth, her tongue sticking out slightly. She truly was a natural when it came to playing a sex-crazed slut. However, Sandra dodged her mouth and instead smeared her juices all over Jessie's cheeks and nose. "Too bad you haven't been a good enough maid to earn it." She got up and walked around the stunned Jessie. "Let's have a look at this thing you use instead of a brain."

To say that Jessie was leaking like a waterfall would be giving some waterfalls too much credit. A good part of her upper thighs had gotten all sticky and when Sandra slid two fingers into her girlfriend, she didn't meet the slightest bit of resistance.

"Thank you, Mistress, for giving your slutty maid so much attention. Aah~"

While still fucking Jessie with her one hand, Sandra used her other one to pull the dildo out of her ass. Slowly. Making her savor the texture of the ridges as they slid through Jessie's abused sphincter. And just when it was almost out and Jessie could finally look forward to relaxing her ass, Sandra rammed it all the way back in. The resulting shreak made it really, really hard to not just reach back under her dress and rub one out right away.

This did raise the question on how to proceed. Sure, Sandra was more than ready to take this whole thing to the next step, i.e. the bedroom, but now that she'd gotten a taste of what power could feel like, it seemed a waste to give it up for the sake of something as mundane as sex. Also, there was a perfect pretense for continuing this little game.

"I'd say you've done a good enough job with this room," she said, still keeping her fingers inside Jessie. "Nothing great, of course, but if I'd wanted a job well done, I wouldn't have used you in the first place. It's time to give you a new assignment."

"Oh yes, Mistress. Tell me how I can please you, Mistress!" Jessie kept working her hips, grinding herself against Sandra's hand. It was clear what kind of order she expected.

"Well, this isn't the only room in my mansion. And the toilet especially is in dire need of cleaning."

"What?" Jessie froze. When she spoke on, she was barely in character anymore. "You still want me to clean the whole place? After all that foreplay?"

"We'll see about the whole place. For now, the toilet is a good start." Sandra pulled out before sliding her drenched fingers up between Jessie's slick pussy lips until she reached a certain hot nub that was screaming for attention. "You don't want to disappoint your Mistress, don't you?"

"That's not fair," Jessie whined. She barely managed to keep her breathing under control. Their game had done a real number on her and while Sandra might not have as extensive a sexual history as Jessie, her many solo adventures had taught her how to attack a swollen clit in a way that made its owner tear up from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Why? You're controlled by your cunt anyway, my dirty little maid. I might as well use that control for something actually productive."

Sandra's slick fingers played a last flourish on Jessie's clit before she pulled back, leaving her girlfriend all hot, bothered, and shaking with lust, with nothing but the dildo still stretching her ass to distract herself from the raging need. Sandra shuffled around to look Jessie in the face again. That sexy face of hers what was by this point shining with more than just sweat.

"We can stop if you want, but I'm really having fun with this."

"Well, it's not like I'm not having fun..."

"Perfect, then," Sandra said before Jessie could complain about having to do some actual work. "Don't worry. I promise, you won't get bored." With her still wet fingers she reached for Jessie's chest to pinch her remarkably pointy nipples. "And if you show me your bratty side again while cleaning the toilet, I might even give you a real punishment afterwards. One that'll make you scream."

Jessie's eyes lit up. Of course that would get her attention. "You're driving a hard bargain, Mistress. How could I say no to that?"

Sandra was all giddy as they went to the bathroom, of course with her leading while the chained up Jessie had to try and drag the bucket along while crawling on all fours. And Sandra was planning to keep her word. Well, in a sense at least. She couldn't wait for Jessie to act up, just to find herself in the shower, getting blasted with ice cold water. That would get her screaming alright.

God, being a dom was fun. It was still a pity that she'd taken this long to realize it, but luckily they still had a lot of opportunities in front of them to explore this notion to the fullest.

12