Spring of Manhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned excitedly and pulled her closer, pushing harder with my fingers.

Silvia's hand was now really grabbing my cock through my jeans, and started moving up and down, stroking me shamelessly.

My finger found more hair down between her thighs, and her hair was damp. I pushed harder, and suddenly something moved, letting my right middle finger slipping inside her.

Silvia jumped. She moaned, juggled, and then she blew into my mouth, putting an end to our never-ending kiss.

She laughed, and we parted.

We smiled, looking at each other. I waited her to say something, since it had been her who stopped our kiss, but she just kept on smiling and looking at me.

Maybe I should have said something smart, but my skull interior was a vacuum.

It shouldn't stop there. So I gently pushed her backwards against a wooden box. Now Silvia was stuck and I had full freedom to explore her body.

She smiled at me when I resumed lifting her skirt, letting my fingers slipping up along the soft skin of her thighs. I noticed her nipples were hard as nuts, protruding through the thin cotton of her tee shirt: she was as excited as I was.

I grabbed her right breast with my left hand, while my right one kept raising under her skirt, and I closed again on her mouth to kiss.

She met me midway, and soon we were kissing again, our tongues intertwined, while with one hand I was kneading her breast and with the other I was caressing her inner thighs.

Again, I wanted that to last forever, but soon I reached the front of her panties, and I felt the warm dampness of the cotton covering her mound.

I pressed my fingers, and Silvia moaned with pleasure in my mouth.

I didn't move away the cotton; I feared that could be too much; rather, I started caressing her pussy through the material, trying to read its features through the thin fabric. I spotted the most protruding part, and started kneading it delicately but with determination.

Silvia moaned again, louder. I felt her fingernails scratching the back of my neck, and knew she was enjoying it.

I realised the panties were getting more and more damp; hell, they were wet now! By chance, my middle finger slipped under the mound, and I felt her flesh under the wet panties giving way, while I somehow sank into her.

As before, Silvia jumped at the sudden parting of her pussy lips.

"Oohhh..." she moaned, this time without pushing away, "It's so nice..."

Her nipples were as hard as rocks now, I could feel one while squeezing her tit, and I started tormenting it between my fingers, causing the girl to moan again.

This time it was I parting from our kiss, to breath deeply. Then, I moved my right hand up on her muscled belly, and I slipped into her panties.

Silvia shivered, but didn't stop me.

Soon enough, I felt the upper curls of her pussy hair. Excited, I squeezed her nipple, causing the girl to moan louder.

I was so excited; I thought I was coming in my pants. Her hand had grown somehow weaker, and was not stroking me anymore, but I could feel I was not so far anyway...

Then I reached her clit.

"Uuhhh..." she yelled, jumping between my arms and instinctively opening her legs.

I felt the small fleshy knot hidden under her bush, realising it was the famousclitoris I had heard so much of.

Gosh it was exciting! I was touching Silvia's clitoris...

Again, my middle finger slipped south, and I felt her labia opening like for magic.

"Aahhh..." the girl moaned, pushing her face into my neck side.

Now my finger was inside her. My God, she was warm... Warm and wet.

Her channel turned up almost abruptly. I didn't expect that, so my finger automatically hooked up and pushed hard.

"Oh my God..." Silvia panted: "Oh! Oohhh..."

I felt her shiver, then arching.

Instinctively, I pushed my toe on her knob and my middle finger up against the inner side of her mound; in the mean time, with the other hand I pulled at her swollen nipple.

"Oh! Hmmm..." Suddenly, Silvia went stiff like a bone, held her breath and let out a growling, deep sound.

I felt my right hand getting all wet in a matter of seconds.

At first, I feared I hurt her; then, my dumb mind started realising the girl was having an orgasm.

I couldn't believe it. Silvia was cumming on my hand.

I almost panicked, hunting for her mouth with my lips, suddenly desperate for kissing her.

I eventually found her lips, and got puzzled finding them cold... Then I just kissed them warm back, suckling the wetness of her mouth.

That second of ecstasy lasted a couple of centuries, then, after a couple of seconds, I felt her shiver and relax back under my arms.

I stopped kneading her most intimate erogenous parts, and kept on kissing her open-mouth, holding her tight.

Slowly, her tongue started meeting me back, she relaxed, and slipped out of my hold.

Silvia looked straight at me and smiled, coyly.

No words were spoken. Probably, none of us knew what to say.

Rather, without ceasing smiling, Silvia pushed me back to the centre of the corridor, and then fell on her knees.

I could not believe it: she was opening my fly!

A bit clumsily I must say (wasn't she the expert?), she searched for my cock, grabbed it and pulled it free, almost hurting me in the process.

And there she was: still breathing hard after her exertion, kneeling in front of my naked, stiff cock.

Again, she offered no comments. Just smiled, and started caressing me slowly, stroking my young and inexperienced manhood with her warm hand.

My head was spinning by now, my knees were shacking, and I suddenly panicked to the idea to shame myself in some way I could not imagine... And in the same time I was having the time of my life.

Without stopping smiling, Silvia went on stroking me quickly. She closed on my shaft, and caressed it with her cheeks, then looked at me straight in the eyes.

Again, she said nothing. Instead, she kissed my cock straight on the head.

I felt the warmth of her lips on my glans, and hoped to cum that very second, but I didn't.

Silvia was good at that. Clearly, she had quite an experience...

Suddenly, I felt my orgasm approaching... The "small death" caught me mid-breath, and I almost chocked for the unexpected violence of my release.

I closed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth, while my hands hunted for Silvia's head without finding it.

I cum.

"Uuhhh..." I groaned, feeling my nuts shooting out their load, and reeling into the warm feeling of releasing myself of all the accumulated tension.

I inspired deep, then I reopened my eyes and looked down.

Silvia was still slowly stroking my still stiff but rapidly deflating cock, smiling happily at me. Her hand was smeared with cum, a white string of semen lay on her elbow, and a few droplets were on her light brown hair.

We said nothing.

She let go of my spent cock and awkwardly rose on her legs, clumsily grabbing a piece of dusty paper from the box behind her, to clean her hand.

I was still panting, while she strived to get clean of my sperm and I desperately tried to put order in the mess of my mixed feelings, emotions and disordered thoughts.

When Silvia threw away the paper and looked back at me, I held her in my arms again to kiss her.

This was a brief one though.

After jokingly twisting our tongues against each other, Silvia pulled away smiling: "Time to go back upstairs, or mom will come to see what happened..."

Fair enough.

I pulled back my fully satisfied and still incredulous cock into my jeans and locked my fly. Then got hold of the Cola cage Silvia was pointing at, and followed her back upstairs.

Silvia's mom smiled seeing us back up with the cola: "Wow, it is really dirty down there, look at you! Roberto, I am sorry to make you work... Silvia, your skirt is a mess!"

"It's OK, Mrs," I muttered "It was just so very dark..."

We sat back at Silvia's desk and just awkwardly resumed our study. I felt so light and relaxed, like a new confidence was flowing in my veins. It was like having passed a much more important exam than the one we were studying for.

Obviously, we were not concentrated enough to go on seriously. And even more obviously, none of us had anything to say that made any sense enough to be told. So, after a little hour more, I collected my books and notes and said goodbye.

Both Silvia and her mom came to the door with me and smiled me goodbye while I walked downstairs.

Only then I realised Silvia failed to clean the droplets of sperm from her hair.

***

June was over, and July was the month of our exams.

In between, I also managed to take both my British School First Certificate and my Driving School exams.

In August, I had my selections for the Academy... 1981 had been quite a hot summer, for me!

When I went back to Silvia, we spoke nothing about the events of the day before. She was in shorts and sleeveless shirt, quite revealing, but it was so hot a weather that it meant nothing.

Again I was allowed to fondle her breasts, and I added to the thrill a free caressing of her thigh next to mine, without triggering any special reaction.

I hoped for something else in the basement to be taken upstairs, but we were plenty with cola and nobody mentioned the basement.

When I left, she followed me at the door, and I clumsily tried to kiss her on the mouth. Silvia smiled, slightly moved round her head, and we ended up kissing on the cheeks like good friends.

What did I do wrong?

This story was really troubling me. I started blaming it on myself for getting involved with this studying with Silvia: was I putting my exams at stake? Was I going to ruin myself for an already engaged girl who just liked playing with me?

Or it was I, the one who was simply not getting the right signals an older girl was giving me and just behaving like a child, upsetting her?

What did I do wrong?

On Thursday, Silvia received me saying again her boyfriend Riccardo was coming that evening, so we couldn't see each other on Friday and the rest of the weekend.

How fantastic, I thought.

So, she added, to make our best of the available time, we could take her car and go to their countryside estate to study, have a light meal there, and study again all the afternoon, till the time she had to go and pick Riccardo up at the station.

It sounded good to me. It was a warm early summer, and some fresh air from the countryside was far welcome.

Silvia was wearing a jeans skirt cut on the knee with a rear cut, and an orange tank top. She stood quite taller than me, high on her summer sandals tied up to the knee.

I had my usual short sleeves shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. Nothing fancy, but good for the countryside.

While driving, Silvia offered me a good show of her smooth, sun-tanned and well-muscled legs, and I did not loose the opportunity to caress them all the way until we reached the farmhouse.

It proved to be far bigger a house than I expected, and although not finished yet, it was very comfortable.

There was nobody around. We set up in the living room, opened our books and started studying.

As usual, I bent an arm across her shoulders and started rubbing her breasts, while caressing her leg with my thigh. And as usual, Silvia did not react.

It soon was lunchtime, and we boiled some spaghetti, opened a tomato sauce can, added some fresh basil from the garden and enjoyed our most national dish.

Silvia also had a bottle ofGrignolino in storage, and we liberally poured the red wine in our glasses, as people from our region do.

In the end, we got someRobiola fresh cheese, and got a last sip of Grignolino.

I am not a strong wine drinker, and Silvia happened to be less one than me.

No, we didn't get tipsy and started making love. It doesn't work like that with our people. Yes, we got tipsy, and sleepy too.

It was pretty hot, we were tired with studying, under digestion, and we got red wine... Of course we felt sleepy.

So, we went for the couch in the same living room we had been studying before, and we sat there with a satisfied sob.

I passed an arm behind her and gently pulled her body against mine.

Silvia smiled and said: "Hmmm... I think I know what you have in mind, but forget it!"

"Oh yes, you know? And why not, tell me?"

"'Cause Riccardo is gonna be her in 'coupla of hours..." was the convincing answer.

I audibly sobbed my frustration and squeezed her shoulders, which she liked.

Then I tried to kiss her, and again I ended up kissing her cheeks.

Silvia smiled again and put a finger on my lips: "You're so sweet, Roberto, but it's simply not going to be. Why don't we rest a bit together and then we resume from where we stopped?"

OK, I got it. Fine. Upsettingly frustrating, but fine.

She lay against me and rested her head on my shoulder.

I felt so heavy myself, and lounged to lay my head somewhere.

We both breathed hard and burped. We laughed.

Silvia laid her head on my lap.

Then I fell a bit on my side.

I can't recall the exact mechanics of our movements, but in the end we were laying on the couch, each on his right side and turned towards the other.

It suddenly occurred to me we were in a perfect sixty-nine position!

Possible that Silvia was such a tease to arrange this as a provocation? Or was it happening just by chance... And what a chance?

I was suddenly very much awake. Silvia was breathing hard; was she sleeping?

I could not see her face. In front of my nose there were her naked thighs and the hem of her jeans skirt. Gorgeous.

I was not only very much awake. I was also very much horny.

I felt my cock stir inside my jeans, and blood rush into my veins. I had todo something!

If it was just a provocation, I could not stand the shame not to catch it: it would have been even worse than if it was just happening by chance and I was going to offend her... Better to risk her outrage than her (and mine) despise.

My left hand was fully free. I started by caressing her jeans-covered ass.

No reaction.

I clumsily pulled my right hand free, and reached for her feet, to caress them.

No reaction.

I kissed the soft and silky skin of her inner thighs, smelling her female scent.

No reaction; her breathing sounded heavier and heavier.

I pulled her closer to me; I caressed her harder, and started rubbing her buttocks through the skirt. Then I started liking her thighs.

Silvia breathed less regularly now; but still heavily.

I started lifting the hem of her skirt, helping myself both with my left hand and my chin. Her delicious female scent got stronger and stronger. I felt like my cock was exploding in my trousers.

I licked my way up her inner thighs, sniffing excitedly the smell of the sex of this young girl. It was really strong now.

Then I tossed and pushed my nose as up as I could, moving my right hand up too, along her tanned leg, lifting her skirt even more. My eyes caught sight of a thick brown bush.

I couldn't believe it: Silvia had left her panties at home! She had been without underwear all day long... What a tease!

I couldn't stand this. I had to do somethingnow, or lose respect for myself forever.

However much I whished to lick her, I couldn't reach her inviting pussy with my mouth; so I pushed as far as I could, inhaled her intoxicating perfume, and while I caressed my way up with my free hand, I slowly blew warm air on her surging mound.

I felt Silvia shiver from head to toe.

I went on, holding the bum tight, caressing her inner thigh and blowing her pussy for a few moments more. I realised I could no longer hear her breathing; but I could still feel her shiver along her whole body.

I liked her naked, smooth skin, and I felt a shiver of excitement myself.

A hand on my crotch. A warm, soft and strong one.

She was awake.

No fear to weak her up; no fear to offend her either... Not anymore,not at that point for sure.

I squeezed myself down her body, better positioning myself for the assault, and then I moved both hands on her exposed pussy, parting her lush curly hair and admiring her mocking slit.

Then I drove forward, and lapped it, all along.

Silvia jerked and shrilled loud: "Uh! Uuhhh... Hmmm..."

The taste of pussy was intoxicating. Nothing I would ever expected... Sweet and salty at the same time, so warm and juicy, so... So female!

Suddenly, the scent was twice as strong: her labia were open now, and her whole femalehood was transpirating through those exposed hairy and flashy lips.

I parted them more with my fingers, and then I started liking her pussy thoroughly, squeezing my face between her naked thighs.

Silvia gasped, and then started shaking, like I saw her down in the basement.

"Hmmm... Oh! Oohhh... Oh yeah! Yeah... Hmmng... Oohhh..."

Her moans of pleasure were my best reward. I started eating her up, devouring her pussy as deep as I could reach, and rubbing my nose in her bush and against her clit.

"Oh my God... Oh my God... Uuhhh... Yes... Yes... Don't stop... Please don't stop... Oohhh..."

She was not inactive either. Now I felt both her hands on my crotch. I felt her expert fingers play with my fly, pulling my jeans open as much as required, and then taking hold of my desperate rod.

I licked her juicy pussy, and I felt my cock stroked in the same second.

We both shivered, moaned and twisted.

I raised my aim and twinkled her clit with my tongue.

Silvia yelled: "Aahhh!"

I resumed lapping at her slit, and a second later, I felt the warmest sensation of my life down, on the head of my cock. Warm and wet, and so strong.

Silvia had taken my cockhead into her mouth.

I couldn't believe it: I was taking a blowjob by my schoolfriend. And at the same time I was eating her pussy!

A sixty-nine; we were doing a sixty-nine. Sucking each other genitals, eating each other.

I was out of my mind and of my body: I could almost see our entwined bodies tossing on the couch in this crazy oral intercourse, and still I could not believe it.

Silvia liked my shaft for all its length, covering it with warm saliva, and then swallowed my cockhead again. I almost felt her tonstrils touching the glans, and I almost came into her throat.

Then I started licking her furiously. I grabbed with both ands her naked buttocks, I split them open and pushed my tongue as deep as I could, sucking strongly to savour her pearly juice as much as I could.

"Hmmmppf!" Silvia muffled, her mouth full with my manhood.

I could sense she was close. And I didn't want to cum myself yet... There was far too much more I wanted from Silvia this time!

I trapped her clit between my lips and suckled it. Slowly at first, harder and harder later.

As a reaction, I felt Silvia sucking me off stronger and stronger too. It was like a contest now... A challenge, on which one could make the other cum first.

I couldn't lose, I couldn't at all!

I bit her. Strong.

Silvia howled, feeling the centre of her pleasure dealt with so roughly. It was like I teared all her energy apart, shattering her whole body.

I felt her twist and convulse, her lips suddenly weak on my cock, and I pushed two fingers into her slit, aiming at the same spot I hit the last time.

At the same time, I suckled again her clitoris between my tongue and lips, and blew up with all of my might.

"Hmmmppf... Aahhh! Aahhh! Aahhh!" Silvia set free of my cock and screamed out her orgasm.

I felt her stiffening and arching like a bow, squeezing my head between her strong thighs, and I almost suffocated when my nostrils filled with pussy juice ejaculating from her exploding vagina.

Silvia convulsed and trashed about for quite a few seconds, while I was gasping for air and fearing she could accidentally bite me back on my most precious part...