Spring of Manhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Silvia fell down, and I pulled my head free, breathing again hard to fill up my lounges with oxygen.

"Oh my God," I heard Silvia panting breathless, "That was awful!"

"You bet!" I panted back, "Gosh you arestrong, Silvia!"

We did not move for a while, and then I tossed free, to reach for her face.

She was smiling, and then tossed her nose at the smell of her own sex when I tried to kiss her.

I laughed, and insisted. She laughed back, and tossed away stronger.

Soon, we were wrestling on the couch, laughing and giggling like children; only ours was a very adult game now.

I realised we were falling from the couch, and gallantly tossed aside, to be the one to fall down, pulling Silvia with me in a way that she fell safely on top of me.

I banged my head, but the carpet was soft, and soon we started wrestling again, only this time on the carpet.

I didn't manage to kiss her on the mouth, but in the end Silvia realised I was backing her down and pulling her legs open.

She suddenly stopped laughing and smiling, and turned serious: "No, Roberto, not this! Please, don't..."

My cock was rock hard between my legs, still protruding proudly out of my jeans.

I looked at her, laying on the carped, still panting hard and looking straight at my eyes.

Without speaking, I pulled free of my shirt and smiled. The jeans skirt was all rolled up around Silvia's hips, and her brown-haired pussy was showing in all its glory between her bare thighs, the reddish slit wide-open after its fresh orgasm.

"Please, don't..." she repeated slowly, now looking at my cock.

I pushed my cockhead against her pussy, rubbing the head on her hairy mound, and then caressing her clit.

Silvia jumped, feeling stimulated on her oversensitive love button, and gasped hopelessly.

Then I moved my cock down, along her wet slit. I felt her warm labia caressing the glans, and the sensitive veins on the lower part of the shaft.

It was awesome. I felt her slit opening, and my cockhead almost fell into her.

"Roberto, please..." Silvia pleaded weakly, shacking with desire in all her body, her eyes transfixed on my well ready sex.

She was ready too, I felt it clearly. And was doingnothing to stop me.

I played again my cock along her opening, feeling her burning wet female flesh touching mine. I caressed her labia, and the red mouth of her vagina, that I just licked with so much satisfaction.

It was like being sucked into her. Her vaginal muscles were very tonic and strong, and her slit was so well lubrified: I just pushed a bit, and suddenly my cock sank into her, like if Silvia was eating me with her lower mouth.

Silvia gasped, and I saw myself penetrating her. Then nature followed her course, and I forced my way into her.

"Aahhh!!!" Silvia shrieked.

I felt her warm legs folding my sides, and the heels of her sandals hitting the back of my thighs, as to push me deeper into her.

I felt a hint of pain sliding into Silvia, just when I felt a slight resistance by her inner tissues, then I was completely in.

Silvia was not resisting; on the contrary, she was holding me in with her strong swimmer legs.

When I reopened my eyes, I looked incredulously at the girl lying underneath me: Silvia was breathing slowly and deep, with her eyes closed, the expression of her face slowly relaxing from her previously tightness. Her naked, ringed arms were lying alongside her torso, and her breasts, still covered by the tank top, were heaving like after pain.

Slowly, Silvia opened her eyes and looked at me. Painfully slowly, she started smiling coyly.

"What are you waiting for?" she whispered, "Fuck me!"

I felt the shrill of excitement run along my spine. Yes! Yes, I was going to do it... I was going to fuck her hard and good!

I started moving into her, probing into her belly, trying to understand what was the best to please her.

Silvia raised her arms and held me tight, almost as tight as her legs were holding my hips.

We looked in each other's eyes, and she smiled warmly. Then I started fucking her.

Holding myself on only one arm, I used the other to uncover her breasts, then I started nibbling her swollen nipples, making her scream.

"Ah! Aahhh... Hmmm... Oh! Aahhh!"

Reeling in the feeling of her warm thighs around my sides, feeling the warmth of her tight pussy, tasting her fleshy, hard nipples, enjoying her sharp fingernails scratching my bare back... I was in heaven.

Gosh, her pussy felt tight! Of course it was my first pussy, but I expected it to be looser... I mean, it was supposed to be aused one. And it was so hot... I knew I was not on for a long fucksession: Silvia already put me on the edge with her mouth just minutes before, and there was no way for me to last much longer.

I wanted her to cum again, but I had no idea where she was.

I stopped suckling her nipples and came on top of her, as up as I could, to rub her clit with the back of my shaft, and I realised from the higher peach of her moans that I was being successful.

I reached the deepest inside Silvia, and suddenly I felt I was losing it.

Oh my God, I was going to cum. I was going to cum inside a girl... Could I? I should, I thought, she's having a boyfriend, but...

I saw terror in her eyes, and got it.

I yanked out of her just in time, pulling myself up on my knees as a long jet of sperm erupted from my engorged cockhead and shot out in the air over my half-naked school friend.

My cock felt suddenly so cold and naked, out of its comfortable foxhole. What a waste to come out, but on the other hand...

Bewitched, I saw my seed shooting over Silvia and land over her in sparse drops and longer strings of semen. Some matted her dark bush, most fell in and around her navel, and a few ended up on her heaving breasts.

I was exhausted. I just fell back on her, squeezing her naked, wet tits with my bare chest, my hands clenching her shoulder blades.

I laid there, slowly recovering my breath; I felt one hand laying on my bare back; and then another reached for my hair, and started softly caressing my head.

It felt beautiful.

I slowly raised my head, and realised she was smiling at me: not the wide, satisfied smile of the satiated female you expect after a sex ride, but an insecure, shy one. Like the one you would expect from a...

"Oh my God..." I muttered.

I forced myself on my arms and looked down.

I saw it.

Blood. Not much of it, but some.

I blushed. I felt ashamed: I had been thinking only of myself, of my own virginity to erase as soon as possible, without thinking of...

Damn!

From underneath me, Silvia caressed me tenderly, almost making me cry.

"I told you I was a virgin," she whispered, "But nobody believed me. Riccardo has been trying so hard, but I always held on for later... And now I did it with you!"

"I'm sorry." I managed to say.

"Don't be. It was very nice... And thank you for taking care. You were very sweet..."

She pulled me towards herself, and this time didn't toss her nose at the smell of my breath: she kissed me full mouth, deep and long.

It was dusk when Silvia drove me back to town. It was late, and Riccardo was already being waiting at the station, so she was driving straight there, to take me home later.

It was a short ride between our beautiful, wine-covered hills, but I had time to think.

We – my friends and I – all had been thinking of Silvia as an easy lay, even if none of us had ever done anything with her; just because of her open and friendly behaviour and of her rather older boyfriend. We had no respect for their story, and I was feeling almost a hero when I started thinking I could actually manage to fuck her.

And manage I did.

So now, the girl who had so long withheld her gift for her boyfriend, was going to meet him after betraying him with a bastard who just had his way with her, abusing of a moment of weakness on her side.

I felt sad for them: they were due to marry in a year or so.

I looked at Silvia when we entered the city, and saw she was also looking at me while driving. And she was smiling while looking at me.

A sad smile, but a smile. A warm one.

She was not upset with me. Maybe she was a bit upset with herself, but not with me. I was not going to lose her friendship.

I supposed she cared for me; and from now on, she would probably always do.

We were the first ones for each other, and that will always count for us.

I placed a hand on her bare thigh and caressed it slowly, reeling into the warm sensation of her soft skin and of the muscles underneath.

Silvia's smile widened, and I felt more comfortable.

I kept my hand there for a while, kind of a temporary ownership sign, until we entered the parking lot of the station, then I moved it away, to caress her cheek. She kissed my finger slightly, and then tossed her head to find a slot.

She parked, and there he stood: Riccardo.

Silvia jumped out of the car and ran to hug him, tears in her eyes. The cuckold thought it was happiness.

I came out while they were still kissing, and I waited for my turn, patiently.

While waiting I looked at him. Huge guy. Tall, wide shoulders, dark features.

Then he saw me and let go of Silvia.

"This is Roberto. We are preparing our exams together... Roberto, meet Riccardo. My fiancé."

"Ciao, Riccardo" I said, offering my hand.

"Hi."

We say,when intelligence meets physical strength, men start looking like three-door closets. It's a joke, implying avery low score in the first of the two qualities. And the expression seemed to me quite fit Riccardo.

Silvia, what the hack are you doing?

Hey, I am not jealous: I'm not in love with Silvia. I like her, and I whish her good luck in life. But if Riccardo is her ideal about men...

Silvia and I never studied together again.

The next Monday she was ill, and so she was for two days. Then the written exams came, two of them, and finally the orals.

I passed. There was no breakthrough, but I fought with honour. I scored a 48/60, which is quite OK being 36/60 the minimum to pass.

Silvia was rejected. She failed her orals badly.

Apparently, she went blank about most of what we did together. I suffered watching at her failure, and felt guilty. She run away from the school crying, and I didn't manage to say goodbye to her before leaving to the Academy.

Was it possible? I mean,Iwas the sex-obsessed one, always looking for an opportunity to score a point while we were studying, like seeing her legs, caressing her breasts or thoroughly fucking her.She was studying... Or was she?

Possible that she was even more taken by lust than me, and just reeling into my attentions, feeling divided between her love for Riccardo and her hots for me?

Was I responsible of this double defeat of a good friend of mine?

I will never know.

I will never know, because I never asked her. I never spoke to her about us. I never courted her openly; I never opened myself to her...

This was my lesson, which I never forgot. If it's just sex, let it be. But if you care for somebody, you should always talk together, and come to know each other, possiblybefore bedding her.

Thereis a major difference between fucking a body and making love to a woman.

I got my chances to talk to Silvia years later, but we never spoke about what happened: it was too late I suppose, for us to be more than bodies to fuck. Yes, we had sex together again, much later, but nothing serious... We remained friends, as long as we managed to stay in contact.

She postponed the wedding with Riccardo due to her lost year, but she finally did manage to pass the exam, and I was there, on leave from the Academy, to see her strike back. They eventually got married, but it lasted a few years only, and when I found her back on my leave home before Somalia in 1992, she was freshly divorced, the first divorcee of our class, and the owner of an estate agency in our town. A rather successful businesswoman, still sexually very active with strongly built hunks... And occasionally with me.

But this is another story.

And, of course, yes: the European nationsdid eventually deploy theEuromissiles, which led the Superpowers to the INF Treaty, which humiliated the Communist regime in USSR, and ultimately led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.