All Comments on 'Spring Rain'

by Ropesonme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Complete, unimaginative drivel.

A story of torture and abuse. Simply ask yourself this simple question. If her friends and family knew how she was treating him, would they be happy or would they be disgusted? Yep. Disgusted. As it rains the dirt softens and he pulls the stakes loose in the mud. Getting up, he goes into the garage and cuts the cuffs and the cage off. Then he went inside and found the bitch. Grabbing her by her hair he drug her to the front door and threw her out in the rain. Told her to never come back, that his lawyer would be in touch. A game? Nope. This was a self-centered cunt demeaning, degrading and torturing another human being. There are some men that would have gone back into the house, cut the bitch into little pieces and feed them to the dogs. She deserved that and worse. I hope she enjoyed her divorce. She earned it.

RopesonmeRopesonmeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous, really?

I know that you find it difficult to track things for a long period. Let me point out that at the top of the page I pointed out that this was a FANTASY.

But let's leave that for a moment. Your real issue is that you don't like chastity. my fantasy, or probably rain for all I can tell. Cool. No prob.

Don't read about it. Go find your fantasy on here somewhere else. There are lots - and probably something to your liking.

I find this senario fun to think about on a wet afternoon. Your oppinion one way or another isn't going to change that.

BTW - Anonymous? Why not grow a set and take credit for your comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nevertheless ................

Anon is still correct in his assessments .

RopesonmeRopesonmeover 7 years agoAuthor
Another Anon - heh.

As I said above, it's my fantasy. And it is a fantasy - no where does it say that it happened or would happen, just something that I like to use to get myself off to. If you don't like it, it's not my problem.

What I am trying to understand is why you feel that any of the really horrible things you wrote in your comment would in any way be okay. You are both pretty sick.

AkshaykalAkshaykalover 1 year ago

This story also good I like it but you can add something more like add or change into mistress to wife and you misbehaving with wife and she angry on you and she planning to punishment for you at underground or basement Dungeon for 3 months in that you totally lockdown by wife and she enjoying with friends party or groups or outstation for holiday keeping you in totally lockdown you beg for mercy and she is curel and she planning to make you pay by more thing to do work at home wearing maid uniform and work all day and night.

You can also so many things

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous