Spring Rites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the combination of the heat in the apartment and exertion, beads of sweat started to form on Eric's brow, and a light sheen covered his pale body. It was a sight Kellen hoped he would never forget, and he pulled Eric's head down to share a deep kiss, the long ginger locks covering both their faces, the amber pendant swinging in the space between.

"Okay," Eric said, breaking their kiss "I want you to take me from behind now." Eric stood up, and Kellen's cock slid out, covered in the mixed lube precum, to fall onto Kellen's stomach. Kellen roused himself and took in the gorgeous sight of Eric settling down onto his hands and knees, ass on display, his battered pink hole winking at his lover. Barely missing a beat, Kellen got up, put some more lube on his cock, took up his place behind Eric, and easily re-entered his man, his pubes soon pressed against Eric's cheeks as he squealed with pleasure.

Firmly gripping his boyfriend's hips, Kellen pulled back to see the pink little hole gripping at his shaft, then dove back in with a good hard thrust, making Eric cry out as Kellen pounded his spot. After a few minutes of good, hard fucking, Kellen pressed as far as he could into Eric's depths, then shifted his grip, fingertips now massaging Eric's tummy.

"Is this how you want it?" Kellen hissed into Eric's ear, his sweaty chest against Eric's back, one hand gripping Eric's tattooed shoulder, the other hand still protectively over his stomach.

"Yes! This is perfect!" Eric replied, pushing back and clenching on Kellen's pole "This is how I want you to breed me!"

Kellen was only too happy to oblige, and soon he felt the familiar tingling of an impending orgasm, but also wanted to keep up the dirty talk he found so arousing. Slowing his pace, Kellen instead started gyrating his hips as he kept his length buried deep inside of Eric.

"You feel that? My cock has been oozing into you all this time, and I'm working it into your ass, just like you wanted." Kellen breathed into Eric's ear, eliciting a low moan as Eric raised his head, face flushed. "Your insides are so warm and tight, and they're getting so slick." Kellen continued as Eric pushed back, meeting each of his thrusts. "I'm gonna dump my load way up inside you," Kellen kept hissing as he moved both hands to Eric's belly "it's all going right there."

It was all too much for Eric, and with a wail, he came hard, his hole clamping down on Kellen's member, cum shooting onto the exercise mat below. A few more thrusts, and with a roar, Kellen pushed as deep as he could into Eric's quivering ass, shooting what felt like the biggest load of his life into his boyfriend. Kellen felt his body's tension slacken, and found himself laying fully on Eric, who was still on all fours, and reached back with one arm to stroke Kellen's sweaty head.

"Stay inside me," Eric whispered, and Kellen felt his still-hard cock being rhythmically gripped my Eric's ass, which was now deliciously warm and slick as he started gently rocking back and forth again. Kellen gathered his wits and strength for a few moments more, then brought his hands back to Eric's stomach, fingertips tracing the outline of his bellybutton.

Awhile later, Kellen and Eric both drifted back down from the post-sex high, and Kellen's cum and lube-slicked cock had softened enough to fall out of his man. Kellen sank back onto his haunches, exhausted, as Eric rose up to his knees breathed deeply then turned to face his man, hands held out. Helping each other to their feet, Eric and Kellen stood naked in the setting sun and embraced.

"Thank you." Eric said as Kellen stroked his now matted long auburn hair, the amber pendant stuck to his chest, and Kellen noticed Eric's armlet was beginning to slip down. The lovers held one another awhile longer as the shadows continued to lengthen, and the apartment took on a glow. They kissed again, then stepped back and Kellen felt a surge in his heart looking at his man, his Eric.

"You want to get cleaned up?" Kellen suggested, mind snapping back to practical matters.

"Not just yet," Eric replied, sliding the armlet off and placing it carefully on the windowsill, where it reflected the fading light. "I think it would be kind of pointless to get cleaned up, only to get dirty again in such a short time. Besides," he continued with a wink "I want to make sure we try really hard to get me knocked up tonight."

Despite himself, and despite just finishing some of the most intense sex in his life, Kellen felt his cock start to stir again. "You know you can't get pregnant, right?" Kellen asked, almost rhetorically as Eric laughed, then grabbed the hand towel by the lube and bent down to wipe up the cum on the exercise mat.

"Well, that shouldn't stop us from trying; I mean, if you're planting seeds, not every one of them will grow, but you should try anyway." Eric said as he stood up then moved the weights off the corners of the mat, causing it to start to curl up. "I've sort of understood that fertility celebrations are as much about bringing in good luck to the home and land as actual reproduction." Eric then looked up at Kellen, brushing a few loose strands of hair out of his eyes with a smirk "Also, I'm pretty sure we put on one hell of a show for the gods and spirits, so there's that."

"It's a good thing we don't have a neighbouring building this high up, because they would've got an eyeful." Kellen quipped as he bent down to start rolling up a corner of the mat, joined by Eric at the other corner, and it was soon back in the closet, the weights back were they belonged, and the lube back in the bedroom.

"Alright, lets have a bit to eat, then round two?" Eric asked to which Kellen replied with a chuckle and a light smack on Eric's pale ass. It was going to be a long, hot night, followed by a sore morning after.

12