Spring Slam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn broke as we circled the city, and headed out toward our particular suburb. My palms were sweating, and I felt a strange sense of panic. What was wrong with me? How did I end up in this situation?

I was damn near terrified as we pulled into the parking lot, past the ancient sign in green letters, Northwest High School, beneath it in yellow, Home of the Bobcats.

The gray building looked gray as ever. The charter bus pulled up on the athletic side, a smattering of parents already waiting. Behind me, some of the older girls pulled out their car keys, eager to demonstrate they didn't need any parent to drive them, no sir. I wondered what Kennedy was thinking, how she felt.

How does Kennedy feel, I thought...she feels soft and sweet and sexy and STOP it, and oh god I was spiraling out of control.

Standing up, I looked toward the back of the bus. Kennedy looked at me, smiled

at me, held my gaze with a sort of possessive stare and oh my god this was happening. Was it?

After we'd piled out, and claimed our luggage, and separated into ride groups, Kennedy fell in beside me as I approached my little hybrid.

"Mister can I have a ride?" Kennedy smiled at me.

"Do you realize you're a smart-ass?" I said it with a kind smile.

Kennedy's jaw dropped again in mock outrage. "Coach, you have a filthy mouth! Coach Reece just calls me a smart aleck."

I took a few steps and spoke quietly, just loud enough for Kennedy to hear.

"She doesn't know you like I do."

Kennedy closed her eyes and sighed. I clicked the car unlocked, and she threw her bag in the back. I put my things in the trunk. When I got in on the driver's side, Kennedy was already in the car, in the passenger seat, her black slides kicked off, her pale bare feet beautiful against the black carpet.

Pulling out, and heading into traffic, it suddenly hit me.

"Oh yeah, Kennedy. Where are we going? Where do you live?"

"In your dreams..." She said it in a slow, hazy voice.

"Oh, Kennedy."

She clasped my right hand in her left and our intertwined hands rested on the console, together.

"I'll give you directions." She gave me a knowing smile as I took a very deep breath. I thought for a minute, thought again, then made a decision.

"First I need to make a stop. I, uh, I need to pick up some medicine."

I wasn't lying. I actually did have a prescription ready. But as I asked for it at the pharmacy counter, it took all my guts to ask the question, to make the purchase I actually came in here for. I hesitated, then built up my courage. Finally, I asked.

"And, um, could I get some condoms? That box, right there."

It was worse than the first time, that time as a college freshman, when I'd gotten up the nerve to first buy them. I was shaking. I probably looked like an idiot. But this purchase said something. It meant that I meant it, that I was serious about this, that I actually wanted it. That I wanted Kennedy, for real. Oh my god.

It had been so long since I'd done it. At least five years, that one night fling with a co-worker, the only time since my divorce. I'd never imagined then, who I'd be with now. Outside the store I opened the box, tore off a few packets, stuffed them in my pocket, and put the rest of the box in the medicine bag. Then I went to my car, to Kennedy.

Inside the car, Kennedy slipped her hand again into mine.

"Alright. Which way?"

"Ummm, yeah. It's like...umm...it's like that way, I think."

"You think?"

"I don't really know where we are, Chris!"

"Maybe we can just get lost together."

"We already are."

And Kennedy clasped her right hand around mine, my right hand resting on the console wrapped in both of Kennedy's, holding her left hand and held by her right. She leaned over and looked up at me dreamily. She sighed, deep and long, and beautiful.

I drove, "that way." Kennedy directed me through several turns, then we backtracked, and found our way to the point where Kennedy recognized something, and then we were really on our way, headed quickly toward god-knows-what.

"My mom won't be home until tonight, so we have the house to ourselves all day."

My mom. My mom? Oh god I'd never dreamed I'd ever again be with someone, sneaking around to avoid a parent. Yes, Kennedy was an adult, but this thought somehow made everything seem dirty.

Eventually we made our way to the right neighborhood, in the poorer area of the school district. Low slung brick houses faced patchy lawns. After a few turns, I looked up at the street sign. Forsyth Street. This was it. I swallowed a lump in my throat. I watched the numbers creep closer to 2808, the address I'd memorized. As we neared it, Kennedy spoke up.

"Right up here. This one."

I parked on the street, in front of the house. Like all the other houses around here, it was a single story square squatty brick thing. Kennedy smiled at me, my hand still in both of hers.

"Wanna come in and see my room?"

"Nowhere else I wanna be."

We left everything in the car. Kennedy didn't even bother putting her slides back on. Barefoot, she led me up the walk to the concrete front porch. As she pulled the key from under the busted flowerpot, I looked down to see a kid's purple bike, one that looked like it hadn't been ridden in some time. Had this been Kennedy's?

Opening the door, Kennedy escorted me inside. The house was dated, and everything looked a bit worn, but it was clean. It was well kept. Kennedy led me by the hand past the kitchen, through the small living room, and down the short hallway to a door on the right. An old wooden door, it bore the peeling remains of a set of blue stickers that, at one time, had spelled "KENNEDY."

"Ta da! My room. You can wait in here. I'll be back in a minute."

I steped inside while Kennedy stepped across the hall into the bathroom. Unlike the rest of the house, Kennedy's room was a mess. In the corner was a little twin bed, unmade, gray bedspread rumpled up and showing the purple sheets beneath. A little desk held a pile of school books and papers, and a table in the corner held a large collection of softball trophies. A Fender guitar was propped against the desk beside a little amp. In the center of the floor, a blue beanbag chair served as a nice trip hazard.

I looked at some of the photos pinned to the board behind the desk, showing a somewhat younger Kennedy with her friends. I perused the trophies.

"City Champs - Fifth Grade Division - 2015"

Kennedy walked in, and closed the door behind her. She gave me a shy smile, then walked up to me, standing right in front of me, her bare feet resting against my tennis shoes. Taking both my hands in hers, she stared up at me.

"Hi."

"Hi Kennedy."

"Are you nervous too?"

"Yes, Kennedy. I'm nervous. You know, we don't have to do anything you don't want to. You know that, right? Only if we both..."

Kennedy silenced me by pressing her mouth against mine. We kissed, kissed deeply, open-mouthed passionate making out, resuming where we had left off the previous day.

Taking a step backward, I fell onto Kennedy's little bed, and she followed me. Lying side-by-side, facing each other, we slowly kissed, slowly felt each others' faces, slowly caressed each others' necks, looked into each others' eyes, and sighed.

"You can take off your shoes and socks, you know." Kennedy stroked my cheek as she laughed at me.

Smiling, I kicked off my shoes, letting them drop. My feet, after all, extended just past the end of the bed. Reaching down, I peeled off my socks. Looking Kennedy in the eyes, I continued kissing her.

My hand found Kennedy's side. Her hand found my chest. She looked at me sweetly, and we resumed our passionate kissing, her tongue thrusting deep into my mouth, my tongue caressing hers.

"Oh Oh Oh Chris Oh god oh wow ooooohhhh!"

Already excited, Kennedy was anything but quiet. I pulled her on top of me, and we continued out passionate makeout session. Kennedy felt amazing through just her little cotton athletic shorts and her t-shirt. Her strong legs felt so soft and so very smooth and oh my fucking god I was turned on like I had never been turned on before. Holy fucking shit.

The weight of Kennedy's strong sexy athlete's body on top of mine felt good, felt unimaginably good. Her cute face, eyes closed, concentrating on my kisses and my body and her pleasure, when I opened my eyes to get a glimpse, looked super sexy sweet. Oh god. My dick was rock hard for Kennedy, and I wanted this so bad.

With a long sigh of pleasure, Kennedy let her hand slip under my shirt and begin to caress my bare chest. She moaned loudly as she rested her face against mine then let it slip down to my neck, and I began kissing her sweet pale forehead.

Kennedy played briefly with the hem of my shirt, then gingerly, so shy, began pulling it up, baring my stomach. She looked up, looked directly in my eyes with her beautiful light blue eyes, looked at me pleading and oh god she looked so young, so incredibly young, and she panted, then whispered.

"Can I?"

"Oh yes Kennedy god yes, of course you can."

Kennedy gave me an excited, nervous smile. Slowly, she continued pulling. I lifted my arms to help her, and she quickly had my shirt up and over my head. She dropped it onto the floor.

Kennedy looked at my chest and sighed. She slowly let her hands roam over my bare skin, and god it felt wonderful. I started to feel a little self-conscious. I was in fairly good shape, not as buff as when I was younger, but there was no doubt that the hairs on my chest were turning gray, much more so than the hair on my head. Oh god I must seem so old to her, I thought, as I leaned back, while Kennedy rested her head on my chest and began kissing it tenderly. I sighed, long and deep.

Kennedy was loving me. No other way to describe it. This fierce, intensely competitive smart-ass of a teenager was, with her whole self, sincerely, tenderly loving me. I felt a lump in my throat as I ran my fingers gently through her soft hair and kissed the top of her head.

Kennedy kept kissing my chest as I caressed her head, while her hands roamed all over my chest, my stomach, my bare side, caressing me, feeling me, loving me. I sighed again. Eventually, she lifted her head, sat up on her knees, and blew her hair out of her face. I sat up too, facing her. Kennedy squeezed her eyes shut in a big, nervous smile, then opened them. Leaning against me, her face in mine, she whispered.

"Your turn now."

Again closing her eyes, Kennedy lifted her arms over her head, waiting to be undressed. Gently, I took the hem of her red t-shirt in my hands. The thing was old. At one time, it had said something in white lettering but the message was long gone. I lifted, baring Kennedy's wide, chubby, pale, beautiful belly. I sighed. God, she looked good. I'd never, ever been into that particular body type before but on Kennedy, sweet Kennedy, damn it looked fine. Lifting further, Kennedy squeezed her eyes shut tighter as I exposed her small-cupped light blue bra.

I dropped Kennedy's shirt on top of my own, on the floor. Kennedy opened her eyes, and looked at me dreamily. Placing my hands on her bare sides, I leaned forward, leaned way down, and placed a long, loving kiss on Kennedy's bare belly. I let my hands roam over it, all of it, feeling its size, its particular shape. Kissing around her deep belly button, I came to terms with the reality of it. Kennedy was athletic, sure, strong and well built, but I couldn't deny it to myself any longer. Kenndy was fat. I'd danced around the fact in my mind, aroused by her but unwilling to face that particular word, the word that was becoming undeniable. Kennedy was fat, and I loved it. She was fat, sweet and oh so sexy, and as I kept kissing her smooth large belly, I fell for her, more and more.

"Hmmmmm! Aaaaahhhh!" Kennedy was always loud in her arousal, I was discovering. She cradled my head, caressing my face and tousling my hair. Dear god this was heaven.

I knelt up straight, facing Kennedy who was also kneeling up straight, bare skin against bare skin, and we kissed again as I caressed Kennedy's amazingly soft bare back, and dear god I was turned on, rock hard, and wondered how much longer I could hold out. I fidgeted playfully at Kennedy's bra clasp.

"You can, Chris. Do it. Take it off."

Unclasping her bra, I let it drop. Grabbing the bra cups in front, to slowly guide them off Kennedy's body, I was struck by how thick they were. This bra had a lot of padding, more than was evident at first. As I bared her breasts, I smiled at Kennedy and sighed.

Dear god they were small. Little bitty boobs, one on the left side of Kennedy's wide expanse of chest, the other on the right side of this pale expanse, separated by flat smooth skin with a smattering of freckles. Entirely too small for her body size, they were a just a little wide for their very shallow depth. Sort of oval-ish, they kind of got lost in the rest of Kennedy. I gently put my hands on each of them, swallowing them up. They felt nice. Kennedy smiled at me.

"Do you like my titties?"

"Yes, Kennedy. They're so nice."

"I know they're not very big."

"They're perfect."

I meant it. I was getting used to their firm feel in my hands, and I leaned in and gave the left one a long kiss, then another, licking around her nipple then licking the nipple itself, flicking it with my tongue, feeling it become firm. I leaned over the other way and did the same to the right one.

Oh god this felt nice. I was quickly moving past my disappointment, discovering just how charming these little boobs could be. They felt so good. They looked so good, small and firm and cute. I took it back. They weren't too small for Kennedy's body. They were, indeed, perfect.

Taking essentially all of Kennedy's right breast into my mouth, I sucked. I sucked, softer then harder, and Kennedy sighed, long and deep and loud. I sucked on her left little tit, and caressed her back lovingly. Letting my hand roam lower, I squeezed Kennedy's butt through her cotton shorts, and she squealed in pleasure.

Her ass felt amazing. Large, but strong and shapely, her left butt cheek felt lovey in my right hand. I felt it flex in response, tightening up. Sucking on Kennedy's boob, squeezing her ass, she seemed to melt into me, leaning completely against me in a loud groan of pleasure. Kennedy's hands ran down my belly, found the button of my shorts, and began unbuttoning, then unzipping. In a hard, single pull, Kennedy jerked both my shorts and boxers down to my knees.

Clumsily, I maneuvered myself out of them, lying back on the bed naked, pulling Kennedy after me. Staring at my dick, she slowy reached out and touched it, just letting her soft pale hand rest on it, grasping it gently. Oh my god Kennedy's hand felt amazing on my cock, and I swear I nearly lost it, nearly spurted right there. Somehow, I held it in. Kennedy had a funny little smile on her face, curious and excited, exploring me.

We turned and lay side by side, Kennedy fondling me very, very softly, the most amazing feeling imaginable. Holy shit. I kissed Kennedy's forehead, then her cheek, then her lips again met mine. Lips open, tongues intertwining, we made out as Kennedy just lightly caressed my dick, my balls, and I squirmed, and let out a soft groan.

"Mmmmm. Ohhhh. Oh god Kennedy ohhhh."

She laughed, a cute little giggle, and kept up her soft massage of my cock as our lips found each other again.

As we kissed, enjoying the feeling of Kennedy's hand on me, I caressed her bare back, up and down, then let it wander again down to her ass, caressing it and rubbing it through her shorts. I let it wander over the bare parts of her leg, Kennedy's strong thigh, and let it briefly journey to her crotch, teasing her just a little through the cotton shorts.

"Oh oh oh oh god oh Grrrrraaaahhh!!!"

I gently tugged at the waistband of those gray shorts, and Kennedy lifted her hips in response. Pulling them down past her thighs, I could see Kennedy's teal-and-yellow striped panties, tight on her hips and pussy, tight on her ass. The thin aqua trim around the waist was worn, pulling away from the rest of the garment, showing a little of Kennedy's pale skin through the gap.

After taking the opportunity to caress Kennedy's ass through those panties, I guided her gently onto her back. She held on to my cock as she lay back. We kissed some more, then Kennedy's hands found their way to my chest, and my neck. She had that dreamy look in her eyes. On her back, Kennedy's boobs looked even smaller, sort of disappearing into her chest. I took a deep breath, and reached for the waistband of those sexy panties.

Kennedy closed her eyes and lifted her hips. The crotch of her panties was dark, wet and getting wetter. I slowly pulled down on the waistband, baring Kennedy, holding my breath, enjoying the sight of her beautiful pussy coming into view.

Kennedy, naked, was a sexy sight. A tight, well-defined patch of short, curly pubic hair, a redddish brown color, covered her sweet little mound. Her pussy lips, wide and swollen, looked oh so inviting between her shocking white inner thighs. I let my hand just graze Kennedy's wet crotch, just a little touch, and she inhaled very sharply at my touch, then loudly exhaled in pleasure.

"Hehhh whehhh Ooooohhhhhhhhhh! Oh wow oh god oh -fuck-."

I let my lips barely touch hers.

"Oh fuck?"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh Chris please please please fuck me! Please!"

"Oh Kennedy oh baby oh yes..."

"Fuck me, Chris. Pleeeease!"

I was insane with desire. I let the head of my dick just press gently against Kennedy's pussy, just held it there, and she screamed.

"Ohhhhh!!! Oh god!!!!"

She was gripping my shoulders tight, crushing them.

"Just a minute baby just a minute we need something..."

Awkwardly, clumsily, I reached down for my shorts, found the right pocket, and pulled out a condom. I tore the thing open, dropped it on the bed, then slipped and dropped it again when I picked it back up. Finally, I got the thing on my rock hard dick, and started unrolling it. Kennedy caught on and took over, her fingers working on my cock, finishing. She was eager, so hungry for it.

Looking straight into Kennedy's beautiful light blue eyes, I lowered my hips. I supported my weight with my left arm, and with my right hand, guided my dick into Kennedy, into her pussy, into heaven. Her hands, locked behind my neck, squeezed together super tight as she prepared to take me.

The head popped in before stopping. Kennedy moaned loudly, throwing her head back. God, she was tight. What did I expect, I wondered, as I slowly thrust forward, then back, then forward a little more. Wet, hot, tight, and wonderful. Oh my god the pressure squeezing my cock, it was amazing. Kennedy was beautiful sexy cute in her passion, her arousal, and I thrust, forward and back, a little deeper, a little deeper, and then she responded.

Kennedy's strong hips sprung into action and she thrust, harder and harder, at me, with me, and we stroked faster, and then faster. Kennedy's legs pulled up farther, spreading wider, and the soles of Kennedy's feet pressed into my ass, and I pounded her, pounded my cock into Kennedy as she pounded at me, her screamy moans becoming even more frenzied and desperate, her beautiful sweet sweaty body sliding against mine, her face a gorgeous mess.

"Hyyeeeh Huh! Nnnghhhh Ughhh! Whooooeh Hnguh!"

"Oh god Kennedy oh sweet Kennedy oh baby oh baby oh beautiful girl oh my -god- Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy..."

Kennedy crossed her legs over my lower back, gripping me oh so tight with her whole strong body. I changed my angle, and slowed my thrusts, and Kennedy screamed, this amazing young woman that I couldn't even believe I was fucking and oh god it was good and she still felt so tight so good so tight so hot so wonderful so perfect then I sped up, Kennedy sped up, and we continued to thrust, faster now, closer and closer, pounding each other, and I could feel it coming, almost there, and Kennedy screamed.