Spring Slam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kennedy screamed, loud and long, the kind of scream that could get the neighbors checking on you, and stiffened, her whole amazing body, and she quivered around me, I could feel her tight pussy quivering around my cock and as it did I felt my own release coming, hard, powerful, intense shot of semen filling the condom, then another spurt, and another and I couldn't help but moan and whine loudly, so loud, joining Kennedy my god it was good, waves of pleasure rippling through my whole body, beautiful, fantastic, otherworldly feelings, oh so good.

The orgasm was powerful, it was intense, and it took a bit of time to come down from. I found myself panting, my face in Kennedy's face. She was panting too, red-faced and sweaty, dreamy look on her face, lips just barey parted, and she looked so good, and so cute, and so sweet, and oh my god had this really happened?

My softening cock was still inside her. I rolled to my right and Kennedy followed. We lay side-by-side, still connected, face to face. Kennedy's lower lip shook. Her hands still gripped the back of my neck. I caressed Kennedy's cheek.

"Kennedy. Oh, Kennedy."

"Did we really...did that just happen?"

"Yes, beautiful."

Slowly, I felt myself shrink until my dick slipped out of Kennedy. We just held each other. After minutes, I reached down and carefully pulled off the condom. Kennedy made a grossed-out face at the sight of it. I set it gently on the floor, wanting no leaks.

We stared into each others' eyes, Kennedy and me, we stared and occasionally we gave each other a little kiss. It was wonderful. Many minutes later, Kennedy turned around and I cuddled against her from behind, planting little kiss after little kiss on her cheek. Naked, we lay cuddled together, quiet and serene. That's how we fell asleep.

I woke suddenly, and panicked. Part of my sense of panic was just the sheer weirdness of waking up naked, in a small twin bed, in what was obviously a teen girl's bedroom, cuddled up against that teen girl, also naked. But part of my shock was the sense that we'd been sleeping for a long time. It was much later in the day, suggested my internal sense of time, and the sense of the light coming through the window. When was Kennedy's mom coming home? Was she here now? What the hell would happen?

Leaning over Kennedy, I spotted the alarm clock. 12:07. It was just past noon. We had indeed slept awhile, but nowhere nearly as long as I'd thought.

I looked at Kennedy's sleeping face. Oh wow, she was so beautiful. The light from the window hit her freckles just right, and she seemed to glow. Of course, she had also drooled onto my arm, but it was still adorable.

I gently kissed her forehead, then her eye. She stirred a little, but didn't wake. I played gently with her hair, and enjoyed looking over Kennedy's pale, naked, wonderful body. Eventually she woke, looked up at my face groggily, and gave me a little smile.

"Hi Baby."

I melted at her words.

"Good morning, Kennedy."

Seconds later, we were kissing. Minutes later, I was lying naked on the bed, my head resting on Kennedy's bare belly, her hand caressing my hair as she lay naked on her back, talking on the phone.

"Yeah we got back just a little while ago. I'm here at home. The trip was fine. OK I'll see you tonight mom. Love you."

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

"Hey Chris, like wanna take a bath together? That's kinda like, something I always wondered about what it would be like."

"To take a bath with me?"

"To take a bath with -someone- smart ass."

"That's smart aleck."

Kennedy smacked me, hard but playfully. Minutes later I was sitting in the hot water in the tub in the little bathroom as Kennedy lowered herself against me. She leaned back on me, soft sexy back against my front side, ass in my crotch, and oh my god. I enjoyed soaping up Kennedy's wet body, enjoyed washing her beautiful hair, enjoyed gently rubbing my hands up and down her legs, enjoyed caressing her pussy.

"Oh god Chris that feels good."

"Oh SERIOUSLY Chris oh wow oh Gyyyyeahhhh!

Her hand squeezed the bottom of my thigh incredibly tight.

"Ohhhh! Oh FFFFFUCK oh Hyyyeeeeahhhhh!"

"Oh Chris don't stop don't stop don't don't dddd....OOOHHHHHHH!!!"

Screaming, thrashing her body in the water, Kennedy orgasmed again, beautifully loud and powerful, throwing her head back and my god it must have been so good.

Kennedy collapsed against me, the side of her wet face against my neck.

"Was it good, baby?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm." A big, closed-eye, closed-mouth smile.

"It's like it's - I like it, but it's a little embarrassing when it's just me having a - you know - an - an orgasm."

"It's ok, Kennedy. And you're so beautiful when you come."

Later I pulled on my clothes, leaving off my shoes and socks. Kennedy put on clean panties, a light purple pair that was also too small on her, but looked amazing on her. She didn't bother with a bra, but pulled on a little white undershirt, square-topped and sleeveless, with thin little straps holding it on over her strong shoulders. Kennedy just stayed in this outfit as we enjoyed our time together.

We ordered pizza, and ate it cuddled on the couch in front of the TV. Later, in her room, Kennedy strapped on her Fender, and played a few licks for me, amp cranked all the way up. I was stunned at how sexy she looked playing guitar in just her panties and little cami. I felt like her biggest, most totally devoted fanboy. I felt thrilled when Kennedy handed me the guitar, sat right next to me, and taught me a couple chords.

We had the whole house, but we stayed mainly in Kennedy's room with the door closed. It was her space, where she felt safe and at home, and I was just thankful to be allowed to hang out there with her. By mid-afternoon, we found ourselves lying on her bedroom floor, facing each other, faces inches apart. Our heads both rested on the edge of the beanbag chair.

"So like what's your favorite food?"

"Lobster."

"Lobster really? I never had it."

"You should try it. So what's yours?"

"Pizza, duh. Like obviously. What about your favorite color?"

"Obviously yellow and green. Colors of the mighty Bobcats."

"You're the fucking smartsss."

"Language, Kennedy. What if your assistant coach heard you talking like that?"

She pressed her face against mine.

"He'd probably fucking fuck me, that guy."

"How could he resist? Anyway, it's blue."

"Mine's purple. Even if it's sort of cutesy and embarrassing. Always purple. So anyway, favorite athlete?"

"Kennedy White."

An embarrassed smile. A hard punch in the chest.

"Stop it."

"No I'm serious, Kennedy. It's you. You're amazing in every way and I'm so totally awed by you, all the time."

"Really mean it?"

"Every word."

"I'm so - I'm so lucky."

"I am, Kennedy."

"No. Me. I am."

"Kennedy, I...can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, anything."

"I love you, Kennedy."

Kennedy put her hand to her face to cover her growing embarrassed smile.

"No I'm serious. I don't mean just because we had sex. No, Kennedy. I -love- you. I really do. I care about you, I want everything for you, and your happiness means more to me than anything in the world. I love love love you, Kennedy."

Kennedy threw her arms around my neck, and held me tight.

"Chris. Chris, I didn't want to say it, cause I didn't know if you'd like believe me, but I love you, Chris. I love you too. I like so totally love you."

Immediately, we were kissing. Little closed-lip kisses for awhile, soft and sweet and tender and fun. Opening her lips, Kennedy thrust her tongue into my mouth and my tongue caressed hers, Kennedy's tongue caressed mine, a soft wet wonderful makeout session.

It took awhile. For a long time, maybe an hour, we just made out. Nothing more. This is such a teenage thing to do, I thought. The whole experience was amazing.

Eventually, I caressed Kennedy's back through her little undershirt, then slipped my hand up the back of it, softly caressing her bare back. Oh my god she felt good. Kennedy moaned, and I started pulling that cute little thing off her body, exposing her sweet belly and sexy little tits.

This time, we got naked much faster. Soon after I pulled off her cami, Kennedy was ripping off my shirt, my shorts, my boxers, and I found myself naked and erect. I quickly kept up, yanking down Kennedy's purple panties, luxuriating once again in the sight of her naked body.

Kissing still, Kennedy gently pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, straddling me. She looked so goddamn sexy. Reaching behind me, I grasped and struggled to find my shorts. After I located them, I pulled another condom from the pocket.

"I can do this."

Kennedy snatched the packet from my hand and tore it open. Holding the little rolled-up ring over my bulging cock, she looked at me.

"So you like leave a little space here at the end like this?"

"Yes just like that baby oh Kennedy oh baby oh..."

"And it rolls on just...like...this."

Having finished the task, Kennedy looked at me again with those dreamy, desirous eyes, then straddled my cock directly, slowly lowering herself onto it. Oh my fucking god she felt good. Kennedy was tight, still so very tight, but it wasn't as difficult as the first time entering her. I slowly slid right in, and Kennedy moaned.

"Whhhooooahhhhh! Ooohhhhhhhh!"

Oh my god Kennedy felt wonderful. This time, we fucked slowly. Slow stroke in, very slow stroke out. Slow stroke in, very slow stroke out. Kennedy pumped above me, hands behind her neck, eyes closed, the sexiest vision I'd ever seen. My hands on the sides of her hips, I continued fucking her slowly, slowly, slowly.

Slow stroke in. Very slow stroke out.

Kennedy suddenly bent forward, lying along me, her face in mine. She grabbed my shoulders. Kennedy's hair hung forward, creating a little cave in which we kissed, as we slowly screwed, in, then out, in, then out. I fondled her little breasts. Hanging forward, they seemed bigger.

Slow stroke in. Very slow stroke out.

Oh god. I ran my hands along Kennedy's stomach, then grabbed some of her belly fat, just above her pussy, just grabbed it, and this did something to Kennedy, she squealed, she oohed and moaned in greater pleasure, so I grabbed tighter and she loved it.

Slow stroke in, slow stroke out.

Kennedy's voice caught in her throat, just a little, and I suddenly felt like I was going to come. I managed to hold it in, but I couldn't last long. Kennedy sat back up on my pumping cock, closed her eyes, and rotated just a little, swayed a little, lost in her pleasure, gyrating on my dick.

Slow pump in, and a slow pump out.

She was so beautiful. Eyes closed, hands behind her head, swaying and twisting on me, pumping and thrusting and twisting, moving as sexy and graceful as a big girl like Kennedy possibly could, stroking on my dick, overwhelmed with ecstasy, so beautiful, so heavenly.

Slow pump inside her, slow pump out.

Kennedy was vocalizing again, louder moans, and the beginnings of screams. She suddenly rocked forward again. Face right in mine, we pumped, just a little faster. Pump in, pump out. Kennedy bit my lower lip, rolled it around in her teeth, and moaned so loud it sounded like a low key growl. I ran my hands up and down her sides as Kennedy gripped my shoulders, really squeezed, and we rocked together, pump in, pump out, pump in, pump out.

Kennedy squeaked a high pitched squeal and I started really pumping, really screwing her, faster, then faster, and my god Kennedy screamed, the little quivering pulses in her tight pussy were just too much and I exploded, came into Kennedy, into the condom inside Kennedy, and I screamed too, we screamed together, and I felt another splurt, another wave of pleasure oh my god, and Kennedy was resting her face on my neck and panting, panting, and it was all so wonderful.

We just stayed there. For who knows how long Kennedy just rested on top of me, her wonderful naked weight, and I caressed her back and her ass. At some point, I slipped out of her. At a later time, we rolled to our sides, and just silently, wordlessly, held each other, caressing each others' faces, staring into Kennedy's eyes staring into mine.

I smiled. Kennedy smiled. I ran my finger slowly through her hair. Kennedy caressed the side of my neck. We rested our foreheads against each other. For who knows how long we just lay there, face-to-face, lost in our fascination with each other.

"You probably should go soon."

"I know, Kennedy. I don't want to."

"I don't want you to go. But my mom will be here like probably soon."

"I know."

I kissed her. Moments later I was carrying Kennedy's bags, her black slides, all her things into the house, then standing just inside the door kissing Kennedy goodbye.

Kennedy held on to my hands. Leaning against me, she looked straight up at my face with a pleading expression.

"So are we, you know, like boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Kennedy twisted her hands in mine nervously.

"I'd like that, Kennedy. I'd really like for you to be my girlfriend."

"Like how will this work though? My mom can't find out. She'd kill me. Or you. Or us both. You're like, I think you're a little older than she is."

"I don't know, Kennedy. I guess we'll just have to figure it out together."

"We will. We'll figure it out. You and me."

Our lips met for one last kiss.

"I love you, Kennedy."

"I love you, Chris."

With that, reluctantly, I let go of Kennedy's hand and walked out the door.