Springtime of Youth Ch. 02

Story Info
The study session goes different than expected.
5.6k words
4.26
9.6k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestASSet
bestASSet
28 Followers

Part 2 of Lexi and Sean Adventures in the Springtime of Youth.

For backstory into the characters, please read Ch. 01 of Springtime of Youth.

Lexi carries out her cunning plan during the study session. Enjoy.

***********************************

His massive dick cored me out claiming every inch of my pussy as his making me sob out in pleasure "AHHHHH!!" as his dick stretched me out and made me feel so full. I could feel my orgasm building as his thrusting became faster and harder. "OHHH FUCK! YES! DON'T STOP!" wrapping my legs around his waist trying to pull him in even deeper. "SHIT! I'M GONNA CUMM!!"

*RING! * *RING! * *RING! *

I jolted awake confused at where I was.

*RING! * *RING! * *RING! *

My mind cleared as my eyes opened and looking around, much to my disappointment, realized I was in my room alone. I huffed out in sexual frustration that I didn't get to finish my dream and fell back into the covers of my bed.

*RING! * *RING! * *RING! *

"Yes, I get it." I reached to my left and turned off my alarm cursing it for waking me up in the middle of such an amazing dream. Well, no matter today was gonna be great since today would be the day I carried out my plan to take things to the next level with Sean. I hopped out of bed and took a shower making sure to shave my legs so they would be silky smooth and brushed my teeth. I put on perfume that he loved to smell and sat down at the makeup table in my room as I began to apply a light layer of makeup with a bit of extra mascara to draw attention to my angelic face and enchanting eyes.

Content with how I looked I got up and went to my closet, deviously smiling, where my sinful outfit for the day was awaiting me. A white skin-tight dress that went down to just below my juicy ass. The dress had buttons that went down the middle of the front of the dress. The top of it hugged my boobs could be unbuttoned to dip down far enough and create some delicious cleavage. My boobs looked extra perky in the dress and my push up bra made them seem even bigger than they were. The dress hugged my waist flaunting how skinny and fit I was before expanding outward as it struggled to contain my wide hips and mouth-watering ass giving me a wonderful hourglass figure that no female could best. No matter the angle this dress showed off my body in the most spectacular ways as it made my already voluptuous body seem sexier. Underneath I had a white G-string that would make Sean go crazy when he saw it.

I put on a silver necklace that dipped down to the middle of my cleavage drawing attention to my tits and finishing off the whole outfit, suede tan thigh-high boots with a 3-inch stiletto heel. They had a gold zipper on the back that helped me to get in and out of them. The boots made my long legs go on for miles and hugged them in an erotic way as they made every part from calves to my thighs look sensual. The tops dug into my thighs that made for a seductive contrast between my bare skin and the material of the boots. The heel elevated me making the subtle muscles in my legs flex with each step also helping in sculpting my butt even more and caused it to stick out like a ripe peach. I turned to the side checking myself in the mirror and admired the shapely S figure my body had in this outfit knowing Sean would go crazy once he saw me.

Happy with how I looked I grabbed my stuff for the day and made my way into the kitchen for some food before heading out. I grabbed a muffin and saw a banana catch my eyes. I smiled and grabbed that too remembering the reason for this outfit all stemmed from a banana while walking to my car. In the car, I looked down at the banana and tested myself wondering how much I could take. I peeled it and warmed up my throat a little with a few practice strokes before I went for it and got about ¾ of the banana down before I gagged violently. I pulled it out and looking at it with a puzzling expression "Jeez, Sean is way BIGGER! How the hell am I supposed to fit that monster down my throat?!" Feeling really horny after my sex dream, sinful outfit, and little banana experiment I left for school excited to see Sean.

When I got to school I pulled out my phone and texted Sean "I have a surprise for you ;)"

With almost an immediate response from him, "What is it?"

Wanting to really tease him and build up the anticipation "You'll just have to wait and see <3"

Again another fast response "God you're such a tease."

I just sent him back the kissing face emoji and walked to class. During the day I could feel the stares of every male that saw me in my boner-inducing outfit, turning down multiple guys that came up and asked me out. Girls would make sure to whisper "slut" behind me just loud enough for me to hear which just made me laugh to myself at how insecure and jealous these girls were. Finally, the time came for me to see Sean in person. I saw Emily on the way and we both ran up hugging each other and walking arm-and-arm headed to Biology.

"Wow! Just Wow! You look amazing! God, I'm even turned on seeing you. But I'm sure you didn't dress up for me." Emily said winking and laughing at my embarrassed face. "Sean won't be able to keep his hands off you. But I guess that's what you were going for. You dressed up for him so he can rip off those clothes and have his way with you. So hot."

I slapped her arm laughing at her brazen behavior "Emily! Oh my god we are in public!" as she burst out laughing at my reaction.

The minute I walked into the class all eyes turned to me as usual, but I could care less about them and was only looking at a single person's reaction. He looked up and his jaw dropped. I saw he had to adjust himself in his seat as my outfit had the desired reaction on him. Emily and I walked to our seats and sat down making the hem of the dress ride up my legs higher showing off inches of my tan thick thighs. I crossed one leg over the other making the hem go even higher knowing that the muscles in my legs would be shown here and made them look even hotter. I heard an audible gulp as Sean tried his best to form words. I looked over and smirking, awaiting his response.

"Hey Lexi, you. Wow, you look stunning words can't even describe your beauty." Then in a hushed tone that only I could hear "But actions could" as he smirked back at me, now ready to play the game.

I blushed at his words "Thank you" then whispering, "I'll hold you to those words during our session today." Winking suggestively at him.

Throughout all of the class, he could barely take his eyes off me. "If you don't pay attention then how are you help me study," I said in a cute innocent tone.

"Well, it's hard to pay attention with you dressed up like that." He retorted as he had to constantly re-adjust to not show his growing boner in class.

"Who? Me? I just happened to throw this on at the last minute." playing coy with him, loving his strained expression.

He scoffed "Sure like I believe that you little tease."

I just smiled and cutely laughed at him. When class ended, we headed to the library as I felt the tension build.

We went to our usual pod in the back and the minute the door closed he grabbed me and pulled me in close for an intense kiss that left me weak in the knees. His hands roamed my body feeling me everywhere as fast as he could. Groping my ass and giving it little spanks that made me giggle into his mouth, hugging my waist with a possessive grip that sent butterflies to my stomach, squeezing my boobs making me moan, and lightly choking me which turned me on so much.

Finally, with a gasp, he pulled away "Fuck! Lexi, you look so hot. I want to just rip those clothes off you." able to express his true feelings since we were in private.

Laughing at his honest reply "Thank you, I'll make sure to dress up for you more." teasing him. "Guess what? I have an 86% in the class and assuming I don't bomb the final, you've lived up to your part of the deal. So, time for your BIG reward." I pulled away from him and grabbed a chair from the table, pulling it out, so it faced an open part of the room "Have a seat."

He sat down and repositioned his dick down his leg showing me how hard he was already from just him seeing me in this outfit. I leaned over and whispered in his ear "Now I know you like my body so. I'm gonna give you the hottest striptease that's gonna blow your mind." Rubbing his dick through his pants as I said this to turn him on even more as I felt it throb in anticipation.

I backed up and began to sway my hips to invisible music, trailing my hands up my body and pushing together my tits, and giving him a sultry look. I slowly spun around playing with my hair giving him a 360-degree view of the dress on my body from every angle possible. I reached the top and slowly, one button at a time, started to loosen the dress. I made sure to take my time to make him want me more and more. Every undone button near the top just made my cleavage and tits look even hotter until I took the straps off and pushed the dress down around my fit waist. Now with just my bra encased tits I played with them pulling, pushing, squeezing, moaning, and showing how soft yet firm they were. I took off my necklace and put that to the side before turning around showing him my best ASSet.

I bounced my juicy rear up and down and gave it a playful smack while looking at him and moaning. I began to undo more buttons until finally, all were undone, pulling it outward hiding my body, and throwing it to the ground by my necklace revealing my scantily clad body. I heard him groan as his eyes zeroed in on my ass and the tiny G-string I had. My ass swallowed it up only showing the bottom and top of it. I smirked happily that so far, everything was going to plan. I pulled my cheeks apart showing the string before letting them go and jiggle in a tantalizing way.

After I played with my ass, I leaned over as I began to grab the tops of my boots to unzip them before he growled "No. The boots stay on."

I looked at him raising my eyebrow "Oh? You like these?" Really getting into it "You like the way they make my long legs look even sexier?" trailing my hands up my legs. "You like the way it digs into my thighs in that erotic way that makes you want to just bite my flawless skin?" gripping my thighs and moaning "Sean". "You like the way it raises me up on my toes sculpting my heart-shaped ass?" as I turned around slapping my ass moaning his name again.

He growled again "Yes. God, it makes your legs so fuckin sexy." As he said this I made a mental note to wear more thigh-high things since it turned him on so much.

Feeling he's had enough, "Ok big boy, you've earned it" I turned back around and walked exaggerating the sway of my hips then straddled him as he went to grab my body "But, no touching." Smirking into his strained face as I rubbed my boobs up and down his body and waved them in his face making his dick pulse wildly underneath me. He looked at me with a fierce look in his eyes trying not to lose the mental battle as I teased "How was that?"

He twitched his dick under me showing me physically what a turn on this was and added "Have I told you I love you?" in case I didn't already know.

I laughed "You might have mentioned it once or twice." Nervously I popped the question "Ready to take things to the next level?" He eagerly nodded his head excited at what was to come and wanting some relief from all the teasing.

I stood back up kneeling down in front of him and undid his pants pulling out that python of his. Even though I'd already seen it his length never ceased to amaze me as I stared down the barrel of his weapon. I wrapped both hands around it and began to jerk him off as he moaned feeling some relief in my soft hands. I opened my mouth and started to take him down. His girth stretched my lips taut around his girth and probably fulfilling his fantasy of my plump lips wrapped around his cock. I felt his dick hit the back of my throat and saw how much left there still was wondering if it was even possible to deepthroat his length?

He groaned out "God your mouth feels so good." I smiled as best as I could happy that he was enjoying it.

I took a breath and pushed my face forward and got his tip down my throat celebrating at my small success before pulling it out "God, you're so big." Taking the saliva on his dick and spreading it on the rest of his dick jerking him off with it.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself." He said with concern obviously scared that I'd choke or die on his dick

Snapping back "What did I say? I love you and your massive dick. Every inch of you is perfect and makes me so wet at how you big you are. Don't worry about me you just sit there and enjoy your reward stud." With that, I took him back in my mouth making him grunt in pleasure.

After a couple of strokes, I felt my throat was warmed up enough and took another breath of air trying to deep throat him even farther. I was able to get about another 2 inches down my throat and looked like I had taken a little over half of his length in my mouth. At this point my throat made a wet *GLUCK* sound as I went down, thankful that this room had soundproof walls as my gagging became louder and louder. Tears already started forming in the corners of my eyes causing some of my mascara to run giving my face that slutty blowjob look. Since both hands wouldn't fit on his dick any more I made sure one would play with his large balls that looked full of sperm ready to hose me down.

From the tip of his dick pre-cum began to flow at a steady rate filling my mouth with his masculine taste making me moan at how good he tasted. I kept this up for a couple of minutes adjusting my distended throat getting ready to take him even farther down. His pre-cum never stopped flowing and made me speechless as his pre-cum was as much as my previous boyfriends could cum, fuck what a cock. With another breath, I continued my descent aiming that my nose would touch his abs and my chin to his balls. When I got another inch down I could barely breathe and with a grunt of effort was able to take another inch as my throat closed around him tightly making him groan in pleasure. I extracted his shaft from my throat as the vacuum of his dick created made a wet *SCHLICK* sound until I popped it out of my mouth gulping in the air into my oxygen-deprived lungs.

"God, I love this dick." In a depraved voice that made him chuckle while he helped and pushed my hair out of my face. "You might have to help me down this last part stud. If I grip your thigh twice push me down." As he just nodded baffled that I was able to take even that much down. I took in another breath and went down, this time it was easier as my throat had become used to his size. I took him to the same spot as before but before pulling up, I pushed down even harder watching his length disappear before me until only 1 inch remained outside of my lips. I looked up at his face plastered with ecstasy and gripped his thigh twice signaling for him to help. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down as I choked on his length until finally, my nose met his pelvis and my chin grazed his balls. I swallowed tightening my throat around him making him grunt in pleasure again and again.

Feeling my vision beginning to darken from deepthroating him for so long I pushed off of him and extracted his entire dick from my throat gasping out loud and smiling in celebration at taking down his entire monster in my mouth.

He grabbed me and pulled me up for a sloppy kiss not even caring that I was a mess as he looked at me "I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU!" ecstatic that a girl like me exists.

Not knowing what to do I just blushed at his praise and with true sentiment replied "I love you too Sean."

I kneeled back down and went back to deepthroating him until I was able to take his whole length down without his help as he moaned in pleasure. His musky smell was intoxicating making me feel light-headed with lust. I could feel his balls twitch signaling he was close. I pulled out and slowly jacked him off blowing cool air onto his dick calming it down as his mind went crazy from me keeping him on the edge. Wanting to drive him even crazier I teased "How much do you love me?"

Desperately he replied "Fuck Lexi, God I love you so much, more than anyone I've ever met. PLEASE JUST LET ME CUM!" humping the air at some hope of relief.

Deciding I was happy with his response I pulled his dick up and licked and sucked his balls in my mouth waiting until his dick stopped throbbing so violently. Finally, his cock calmed down, and taking in a huge gulp of oxygen took him down to the base while swallowing and humming to vibrate and tighten my throat around his dick bringing as much pleasure as possible to his godly shaft. He groaned in ecstasy. I pushed my tongue out of my mouth and started licking his balls while fully deepthroating his dick until I drove him over the edge as he grunted "Fuck I'm CUMMING!" gripping my head in a death grip. His dick expanded making it impossible to breathe as my vision darkened. I pulled his dick out of my mouth as his first shot rocketed down my throat making me moan.

I was able to pull it into my mouth and jacked him off through his orgasm as his second shot filled my mouth and drove my senses into overdrive at his hot delicious manly taste. His second shot lasted for over 3 seconds and forced me to swallow just to keep up as he fired a 4th, 5th, and 6th shot for just as long overflowing my mouth as his cum began to seep out from the corners of my mouth and fall down onto my tits. By his 8th shot, I couldn't keep up and had to rip his dick out of my mouth just to try and swallow all the cum he shot in there. His 9th, 10th, and 11th shot painted my face before he aimed his dick down and fired his last 12th and 13th shot at my tits glazing them in his cum.

He leaned back in the chair panting at the epic orgasm he just had "That was the best." looking at me grateful for the blowjob, the orgasm, and everything else.

I swallowed what remained in my mouth moaning with each swallow as his delicious taste filled my mouth. I pulled my phone out of my bag and opened the camera shocked at the slut I was looking at. He painted me with his cum covering most of my face and boobs. My mascara was running down my face and my hair was wild from the intense effort and him running his hands through my hair as he came. The parts of my mouth not covered by his cum were littered with saliva from deepthroating his massive meat. I never looked so slutty in my life and felt so sexy knowing the man who did this to me was all mine.

At the tip of his dick was a single drop of cum that I spread all around my lips before making a sexy face and taking a picture. I sent it to him marking the first sexual act we did and the mess he made of me, as he came all over me. Knowing full well he would be jerking off to that picture later tonight. I put my phone away as I began to scoop his cum from my face and tits making a naughty scene savoring each drop of his cum. I looked back in the camera-happy that I had cleaned myself up before I squealed "ahhh" and dropped my phone as he picked me up and placed me in the chair kneeling before me and throwing both my boot covered legs over his shoulders.

"Time for your reward for working so hard and putting in the effort of passing Biology." He kissed my tits trailing kisses down my toned stomach until he got to my underwear. He grabbed the sides and I lifted myself enough so he could pull it down my legs getting an unobstructed view of my neatly shaven pussy. He trailed a kiss around the outside of my lips as he teased me before he stuck out his tongue and licked my pussy making me moan out in pleasure. His hands reached up and grabbed both my boobs as he got to grope and play with them after being denied for so long "God these tits feel so good."

bestASSet
bestASSet
28 Followers
12