Springtime of Youth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dived in licking and lapping at all my juices flowing from me causing me to moan "Ohhhh" as though he'd been deprived of liquid for the last couple of days.

Between my legs, he groaned out "You taste so good." causing me to blush and moan out as his tongue worked his magic on me. I could feel my orgasm building as he ate me out. He would often pull out and blow cool air creating a delicious sensation within me at the contrasting temperatures.

I closed my eyes and just let him do his thing enjoying the pleasure he was giving me. Until my eyes shot open howling out "FUCK!" as his tongue hit my g-spot. He looked up and smirked at my reaction before diving back in. Once he found my super sensitive spot again, he attacked it with ruthless precision as I gripped his hair hard and groaned out in pleasure "Yes! Shit! That's it, Sean! Keep this up and I'm gonna cum soon!" He pulled my bra down and began playing with my nipples doubling the pleasure my body was experiencing. I felt his right hand leave my boob and trail down my body as I continued to moan from his tongue. He then inserted two fingers along with his tongue making me feel full and began to finger me at the same time as the pleasure skyrocketed "Oh my god! Holy Fuck! You're gonna make me CUMMM!!"

I could feel him smile as he continued and with his thumb played with my sensitive clit causing me to explode in orgasm "FUCK! SEAN I'M CUMMMIINGGG!!" crying out as my orgasm crashed over me. He lapped at my juices that were coming out of me and fingered me faster and faster making me squirt as I came even harder "YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMM!!" wailing out before his left hand grabbed my sensitive nipple between his fingers squeezing and twisting it harshly making me cry out in pain which only amplified the pleasure as I came again "FUCKKKKKK!! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMMIINGGG AGAIN?! AHHHHH SEAN!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!!"

My legs tightened around him and my vision exploded in colors as the pleasure became too much to handle. My body started to shake, and I gasped out breathlessly as he kept me cumming for longer than I thought was possible. The pleasure was so intense and he didn't stop making me squirt out my juices into his mouth screaming "AHHHHH!! PLEASE! NO MORE!! AHHHHH!! IT'S TO MUCH!!" With what little strength I had, I grabbed his hair and pulled him away from my hypersensitive pussy, and pulled him into a scorching kiss squealing into his mouth as my body slowly began to come down from the high. Little explosions of pleasure from his fingers made me moan into his mouth.

After an eternity, I recovered from those orgasms and pulled him away from my mouth as he just smirked and told me "Delicious" licking his lips and fingers to devour any leftover juices.

I panted breathlessly "You've ruined me for all other men. You know, that right?" I said in a joking tone.

He smugly answered back "Good" truly pleased with himself that he could give me the same pleasure that I did to him.

Out of the blue, we heard a knock at the door as our eyes widened in shock thinking we were caught. From outside the door, someone faintly said "Keep it down people are trying to study. Thank you."

Sean yelled back "Sorry about that." Then looked at me "Hear that, you're being a little too rowdy." as he smirked teasing me.

I slapped him on his chest smiling "Well whose fault is that for making me cum not once but twice? And didn't stop even after I told him?" Saying it out loud made me wonder where his skills came from since he didn't even date much.

He just smiled back and shrugged before he pulled me back in for some passionate making out. I was so thankful for these thick padded walls or we for sure would've been caught.

He stood up and I saw that his dick was hard again and a drop of precum was on the tip of his dick. "Oh, we can't you have you out in public with that thing. I'll have to fend you from every woman trying to jump on your dick." Pulling him close I took him back into my mouth and deepthroating him for the next couple of minutes coving his dick with a. layer of saliva as he groaned and pulled my head down the length of his dick until an idea hit me as I pulled it out of my throat.

"Sean, I have an idea. Sit in the chair." He looked at me with interest as he did what I instructed. Then I straddled him, but this time positioned his dick between my ass cleavage swallowing it up in the pillowy softness of my award-winning ass. I knew like this he could touch me all he wanted and let out any pent-up lust. He groaned in pleasure at the new sensation "You like that? You like my juicy ass squeezing your dick? You like getting to play boobs and legs all you want while watching this juicy ass bring you off?"

He groaned out confessing "God yes it feels so good. God you're so hot I love every inch of you. Fuck you dirty slut!" making me moan at him calling me a slut.

I started to twerk my ass over his dick thankful for all that saliva so as to not give me a serious rug burn. He and I groaned in pleasure as we played with each other's bodies. He bit my nipple making me gasp out and squeezed my boobs in his hands in a possessive death grip before declaring to me "Mine." He rand his hands up my boot covered legs squeezing and gripping them before he claimed again "Mine." He moved to kiss me and before he did once again "Mine" and brought me in for a dominating kiss. He finally gripped my ass spanking it once looking at me and commanding with dominance "Mine. Your body is mine. Every inch of it. Mine." Making me groan out at this new aggressive behavior that just turned me on and made me wet.

*SPANK! *

"Alright, get to riding slut and make me cum." I moaned again before with all my concentration twerked my ass on his dick as fast as I could trying my best to squeeze it tightly between each cheek. He continued to play with my body and occasionally looked over my shoulder watching his length disappear time and time again between my sensational ass. I could feel his dick twitching and knew he was close, so I jumped off his lap went back to kneeling before him, and deepthroated his entire cock in one motion impressing both of us with how well I was able to take his dick down my throat. I gulped and gagged and with that, he came explosively once more holding my head down as he fired shot after shot of boiling hot cum down my throat as darkness came creeping in from lack of oxygen. Seeing I was becoming limp in his hands from lack of oxygen he pulled me up and deposited the rest of his huge load into my mouth as I swallowed as quickly as possible only allowing a little to spill out this time. "Fuck you're the best slut!" he groaned out before collapsing into the chair.

I cleaned up any extra cum left and became addicted to his taste. I smiled up cheekily "I know. As fun as this is, I need to head back home stud." seeing his semi-hard dick waving in my face. He grudgingly agreed and stuffed his dick back into his pants making that bulge that made me lick my lips in huger. While he sat, I made another show as I put back on my clothes making sure to bend over wagging my ass at him when I went to get his underwear.

*SPANK! *

"Ahhh" moaning in surprise.

"Do that again and we won't be leaving any time soon slut." I smirked and put on my G-string, adjusted my bra so it sat comfortably around my boobs again, and buttoned up my dress. I took out my mirror and fixed my makeup and hair so I looked presentable again and not as though I'd just deepthroated a massive 10" dick twice and grabbed my stuff before he gave me one more slap on my ass, smirking, as I went to grab my backpack.

We walked back to my car as we went back to our normal conversations and selves instead of the hormonally charged humans in that study pod. We laughed and joked until we got to my car. Thinking the time seemed right I asked, "Hey, Sean? After we finish the final want to come over to my house and meet my parents? I'd think they'd love to meet the guy I'm dating."

He replied in a happy voice "Of course, sounds fun." He gave me one more kiss before I headed out.

***********************************

The next week we actually spent reviewing and studying for the final in that class until we knew the material front and back. On the day of the final, I made a decision not to distract Sean during the test with my body. I went with some baggier clothes that didn't highlight my body in such a provocative manner. We both finished the test around the same time, and I felt like I aced that test. We waited for Emily outside the class until she finished. We all discussed the test, relieved that we were done with that test, and that boring class. Emily gave Sean some words of advice when meeting my parents and joked with us both knowing exactly what went on in that one "study session". We headed to the car and left for my house. I knew we had around 4 hours until my parents would come home. Wonder what we could do to fill the time?

To Be Continued...

12