Springtime of Youth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept up this insane pace keeping my orgasm going for longer than I thought possible until he leaned down over my bouncing breasts and bit down on one of my nipples make me cum even harder. "HOLLLLYYYYY SHITTT!!! FUCKKKK ME!!!!! YOUR FAT DICK IS MAKING THIS SLUT CUM HER BRAINS OUT!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!" screaming as all this made me cum to hard that I actually began to squirt around his dick leaking some of my juice on the bed and glistening his washboard abs in my syrup.

"Yes! Cum for me slut! Only my dick makes you cum likes this doesn't it?" grimacing as he tried his best not to cum from my pussy gripping him trying to milk him of his seed.

"OH MY GOD! YESSSSS!!!! ONLY YOU SEAN!!! FUCK ONLY YOU MAKE ME CUM LIKE THAT!!!" groaning out loudly in the throws of my orgasm. With one final thrust, he pushed in all the way making me feel every inch of his dick before stopping as his dick twitched wildly inside of me. He let go of my throat as I began to come down from my orgasm allowing me to gulp in oxygen. I panted breathlessly laid out on my bed recovering from the intense orgasm he just ripped out from me.

Feeling like I could speak again "Wow! Fuck! Holy Shit! Sean, you fucked me so good! I've never cum that hard before in my life!" I pulled him in for a passionate lust-filled kiss as we both recovered from that. "You good to keep going?" I asked after a minute of making out when it seemed his dick calmed down enough to move without cumming.

"With you Lexi, I'm always good to go." He answered in a gravelly voice that sent tingles down my spine with how sexy it sounded.

He grabbed under my legs to grip my ass and pulled me forward to the edge of the bed before he squatted a bit and hoisted me up in the air with his sheer strength alone keeping his dick inside me the whole time as I squealed from the sensation of the new position.

He backed up a step from the bed and brought me down on his dick making my sensitive pussy pulse with excitement. In this new position, gravity was on our side as all I had to do was lift myself up before letting gravity drop me down onto his dick as he thrust upwards into me. "Mmmmm yeah! That feels so good baby!" groaning into his ear giving it or his neck occasional nibbles to fuel his lust.

He stopped and lifted me up as he firmly grounded his feet on the floor "There we go, now we can get started." Giving me a smirk and a kiss before he pulled me into his dick faster and faster using me to jack off his massive dick.

"Ohhhh yeah! I love your big dick pounding my pussy! Fuck! Don't stop!" panting out as I held on to him as he manhandled my body like it weighed nothing at all. I could feel my orgasm building fast from how sensitive my body was already. He built up a rapid pace as he fucked me silly on his dick "Yes baby! Ughhhh just like that!"

I looked to the side and saw the reflection of us fucking in my full-length mirror in my room and couldn't help but moan out at the steamy scene in front of me. His arm and leg muscles were strained and pulsing from the effort of keeping me up and fucking me at this brutal pace making them look that much hotter. There was a slight sheen of sweat on both of us that made us glisten in the mirror and made the sight look more erotic.

His eyes were locked onto me and focused on the sole goal of trying to wring out as much pleasure from me as possible. My eyes were glazed over in awe of the stud holding me and destroying my pussy with his 10 inch slut breaking cock.

With every thrust into me my hair and tits bounced wildly in front of him showing the power behind each one of his thrusts. My ass jiggled in his hands even with the possessive death grip he had on it. My legs were wrapped around his waist trapping him from ever fully pulling out, not that he would ever, making the pleasure surge inside me. My orgasm was climbing high and higher at just the mere sight of my slutty self fucked by this stud. We looked so hot together, I just had to pull him into a fiery kiss moaning into his mouth.

"Shit! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Keep going baby!" moaning out as his relentless pace made the pleasure peak as I was on the edge of orgasm.

Gorlwing out "Then cum for me! Cum for me slut!" he delivered 3 hard thrusts that smacked into my g-spot making me cum around his girthy dick. My eyes rolled up into my head seeing stars as my body was wracked by a powerful orgasm.

"AHHHHHHH!!!! SWEET JESUS!!! I'M CUMMMMIINNGGG!!! FUCK ME SEAN!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!!" screaming out as my body began to shudder in his hands as he kept thrusting up into me. I was losing my mind with this never-ending pleasure.

"You like that slut? You like cumming around my dick?" taunting me. "Bet those jocks never made you cum this hard huh slut?"

"GOD YES I LOVE IT!! I LOVE CUMMING AROUND YOUR MASSIVE DICK THAT JUST CORES ME OUT!!!! NO! THOSE BETA JOCKS NEVER MADE ME EVEN CUM HALF AS GOOD AS YOU DO!!" wailing out as my brain began to short-circuit from the pleasure running in my body.

His thrusting began to slow a bit as he tried to hold off his own orgasm letting me finally come down from my plateau. I met him with a kiss to show him my gratitude for making me cum again. He looked over to the window with a smirk that made me look at him questioningly.

"Hey Lexi, guess what?" He kept a medium pace that never gave my hypersensitive pussy a break as little fireworks of pleasure hit my body.

"Hmmm, what?" wondering where he was going with this.

"You know the cover you have on your window right now. It's see-through" he said smirking. "That means Max could be watching us fuck right now as he sees you cumming your brain out."

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck! That's so hot!" turned on like hell that Max could be watching this sinful fuck. I looked at him and spoke sadistically "Then let's put on a good show for him and show him why your so much superior in every way" tightening my pussy around his dick making him groan in pleasure.

"If that's what the lady wants." He said smirking as he started back up like a car, accelerating faster and faster hitting that insane speed he was going at before.

Wanting to make this scene even more erotic, I bounced back on his dick doubling the pleasure in my body as his the rhythmic smacks of our fuck echoed throughout the room-filling our ears. "Ohhhhhh! Fuck! Keep going! MAX IS NOTHING BUT A LITTLE BITCH BOY!" howling at the top of my lungs hoping that somehow Max would hear.

Between when I wasn't screaming out "DON'T STOP! YOUR SO MUCH BETTER THAN MAX!" and begging him to fuck me harder, he would pull me in for a passionate kiss as our lust boiled over. The pleasure was beginning to become too much and I could tell I was close to my looming orgasm.

"Tell me how much better I am than Max slut. Prove your loyalty." Growling out turned on at the idea of cucking Max like this.

"Ahhh way better! Ohhhhh you're smarter! Ughhhh hotter!" he upped the ante and drilled into me even faster. "FUCKK!!! AND YOUR DICK IS HUGE!!!! WAY BIGGER THAN HIM!!! I'M YOUR SLUT SEAN!!! ONLY YOUR'S TO FUCK!!!! ONLY YOUR'S TO PLAY WITH!! ONLY YOU AND YOUR HUGE DICK CAN MAKE ME CUM!!!!" screaming out my loyalty to him as my mind was becoming blank.

"That's right slut. You're MINE!" screaming out. Pleased with my response, with all the power he could muster, went as fast and hard as he could. His muscles and veins popped out at having to pump so much blood through his body and his eyes became possessed with lust wanting to make me his bitch.

"OHHHHHH SHITTT!!!! HOLYYYY FUCKKKK!!!! SEAN MAKE YOUR SLUT CUM!!!!!" wailing out at this ridiculous speed. My orgasm on the precipice with the thought of being watched until he wrapped his mouth around one of my boobs and bit down on my nipple. "I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!" My vision turned white as I gripped onto his head for stability as my body shook as though electrified in his arms.

He nibbled and sucked my boob making me cum hard around his dick. He thrust into me powerfully even with my pussy contracting as tight as it was, prolonging my orgasm. I arched my back and almost fell out of his arms as he continued to toy with my body. "FUCKKK SEAN! NO MORE! FUCKKKK!!!!" as my body was trying to cope with all the pleasure.

He drilled into me one last time making me squeal "AHHHH!!!!" before walking to the bed and throwing me onto it as my body tried to recover from the intense orgasm. I was panting and gulping in oxygen while my body was racked with the after-effects. My body felt like jelly as all the strength was fucked out of me and his magical orgasm granting dick.

"Holy cow stud! I can barely keep up with you!" moaning out incredulously. I looked down and saw his angry dick twitch with the need to cum turning an almost dark red.

Wanting to tease him a little "You know, it's not good to hold it in for so long. I mean look at those balls just swarming with cum for me. Come here and let me help you out with that." Adding a little wink to really drive my point across.

He climbed onto the bed and crawled over me positioning his dick at my entrance already making me moan out from the searing heat and touch alone. "Hmmm time for me to test that flexibility for myself."

Challenging him with an arrogant tone "Try me stud. Any position you can imagine, you could bend this little body into."

Chuckling as lewd thoughts probably poured into his head "You asked for it." He grabbed my legs and pulled them up them over me, so I was bent in half with my legs perfectly straight and trapped under his body. He stared hungrily at me in this submissive position and ran his hand up and down my legs never getting over how sexy they looked in my thigh high socks.

Feeling his dick was calmed enough he thrust back into me causing me to gasp at his sudden insertion. In this position, he was able to maximize every pussy-breaking inch of his cock and reach even farther inside me making my toes curl in pleasure. He did a couple of strokes admiring the benefits of this position. Leaning over like he was, he was able to put in maximum power in each thrust with no reduction in speed. The bed sprung me back into him keeping up with his exact pace. We both could see I was helpless to ever stop him and his rampaging dick in this position.

He gave me a smirk and immediately went straight into overdrive pummeling my pussy making me scream out in passion.

*CREAK!* *CREAK!* *CREAK!* *CREAK!* *CREAK!* *CREAK!* *CREAK!*

My bed creaked and groaned under the vicious assault he was dishing out to me and my pussy. "Ohhh yes! Pound me through the bed! Fuck me!" moaning out so turned on at being just a sleeve for his cock in this position and completely helpless to his every sexual whim.

He slapped my face and gripped my throat with one hand growling out "I'm gonna make this pussy mold to my dick slut so that anyone else will feel like a toothpick inside you!"

His dominance sending me into cloud 9 with pleasure "Yes! Ohhh, this is! Ohhhh, your pussy!! Ahhhhh, mold it to!!! Fuckkk, to your godly dick!!! Ahhhhh STUD!!" croaking out under the weight of his hand on my throat-cutting off most of my oxygen starving my body and making the pleasure amplify.

He leaned down into me even testing my flexibility as he whispered in my ear "I can feel your close slut." Sending tingles down my spine as my orgasm was already on the edge from such little breaks, he gave me. My pussy was spasming around his dick and he pulled away. Then commanding me in that voice that made me his slut "Cum for me slut!"

With that simple command my body obeyed admitting fealty to him as the damn broke and my orgasm came crashing down on me "AHHHHHHH!!! I'M CUMMMINNGG!!! YOU'RE ALREADY MAKING ME CUM!!!" as my eyes rolled into my head as the lack of oxygen made my orgasm a force of nature pounding my body with wave after wave of pleasure.

Keeping the absurd pace, he growled out "That's right slut, that's one!" My mind went frantic as it tried to deal with the onslaught of pleasure and the meaning behind his "one".

All became clear when his other hand that wasn't gripping my throat reached down between my legs and started to furiously rub my clit. My vision exploded into a world of color as he made me cum again "AHHHHHHH SHITTTTT!!! I'M CUMMMINNGG AGAIN???!!! FUCK!!!! MY BODY CAN'T TAKE IT!!!" My body began convulsing under him as it was racked with pleasure helpless to stop him as he battered down onto my defenseless pussy.

Still not stopping "Yes slut! That's two!" my vision was narrowing only able to focus on his face and the pleasure my body was experiencing as he kept me cumming.

One hand on my neck choking me. His other hand strumming my clit and sending me into the stratosphere. He pushed his face against my left leg nudging it out to the side exposing my tit and then bit down on my nipple. "FUCKKKKKK!!! AGAIN?!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM FOR A THIRD TIME?! FUCK! PLEASE NO MORE MY BODY CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!" screaming out in pleasure and mercy hoping that my cries wouldn't fall on deaf ears. My pussy was squirting onto me, him, and the bed as he drove into me through my third consecutive orgasm.

This multi-orgasm was more than my body could take as it lost the fight to keep afloat. My eyes rolled back into my head as my tongue lolled out of my mouth drooling on the bed. My lungs and throat sore from screaming out so much as he didn't stop thrusting into me. My hair was plastered to my head stuck from all the sweat of the fuck session and my mind became fried not comprehending anything.

All I could do was pant and moan out as the pleasure streamed through my body never letting me down from the high. Until he pulled out with a wet SCHLICK letting a fountain of juices cover us once again making this fuck even nastier and filthier. He let go of my throat letting me gasp out in breath for only a moment and stopped touching my sensitive clit to let my body begin to come down.

"Ready your mouth slut! Take it!" grimacing as he was on the verge of cumming. While still bent in half kneeled down on me keeping me trapped as he thrust his cock into my mouth forcing me to deepthroat almost all his dick. Then groaning out as his long-awaited orgasm came.

He poured his batter down my throat like a fire hose. He came for a solid 30 seconds as his balls were able to cum after being teased and on the edge for so long. His strong taste filled my mouth and stomach making me moan out as his delicious seed was shot into me.

Feeling his final shot, he pulled out of my throat with a wet GLUCK as I coughed up and tried to catch my breath after such an intense fuck. He got off of me letting my legs flop down in front of me as I just laid there recovering after everything. "Wow, Sean! Just wow! I thought I was gonna die from pleasure!" smiling and laughing.

He leaned over and brought me in for a kiss "I don't even know what came over me. I hope I didn't hurt you or was too rough." Concerned seeing me just lying there.

I giggled as his gentleman behavior came back "No. God you can do that to me again!" feeling enough strength back into my body to sit up. My first sight was his still rock-hard dick throbbing even after cumming. "You're still hard?!"

"Yeah, sorry. I just can't get enough of you. Like just looking at you makes me hard." He said sheepishly. "I understand though if you need to stop. You seem beat."

I looked at him feigning a look of hurt "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I couldn't satisfy my boyfriend?"

He smiled back and as though a light switch turned on his eyes glazed overfilled with lust. He hopped off the bed and dragged my lower body off the bed as I yelped out "Whaa....?" until I was bent over with my ass sticking out.

He growled under his breath "What an ass" whistling in appreciation.

*SPANK!*

"Fuck I just can't control myself when I see this juicy ass in front of me. It's just teasing me." Groaning out in lust

*SPANK!*

Getting into it now I moaned out "Mmmmmm yeah! You like this mouthwatering ass. You like how no matter what I wear it looks so tempting. You just want to grab it and dig your fingers into this fat ass. You like it when I walk it just jiggles and bounces. Those skinny skanks don't hold a candle to me or my ass. My ass is everything you could want, the perfect mix of fat and firm that just wants to be shown off in anything." Driving him crazy with my words.

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"Yes. I love it. I love it. Every time I see it I want to just rip off whatever clothes you have, bend you over my knee, and punish you for being so damn sexy." Turning me on with his fantasy.

*SPANK!*

"Then do it, Sean. Punish me. Punish me for teasing you with this juicy ass that just drives you insane with lust!"

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"YESSS!!! COME ON SEAN PUNISH YOUR SLUT! HIT ME HARDER!" feeling so scandalous as he slapped my cheeks to his heart's content.

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"OHHHH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME SEAN! POUND MY PUSSY! PUNISH IT!" screaming as my ass was on fire. I was twerking my ass up and down making a mesmerizing sight for him. My pussy was feeling empty without his dick inside me.

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"Fuck! You asked for it, slut!" he growled out before shoving his dick back into the warm embrace of my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" gasping as he filled me seeing stars for a second as this position made him seen twice as big. With every thrust, he would hit my g-spot making me see spots and moan out in pleasure.

"Ready slut? I just came so I should be good to go for a while. Hope you can keep up." Taunting me as I shuddered in anticipation of what he had in store for me.

He pounded into me already starting off with the usual record pace that made me his bitch.

Not letting him think he won just yet though, I bounced my body back meeting him on his every stroke proving I could keep up with him.

His balls would slap against my clit sending jolts of pleasure through me making me moan out. Taunting him right back "Let's see what you got stud." hoping I could back up this talk.

He began to slap my ass making me groan in pain and pleasure from all the stimulation. Grunting out "I'm gonna pound you into submission. You're gonna be begging me to stop AGAIN! As I make you cum over and over and OVER!" delivering one harsh thrust after another to emphasize ever word.

Trying my best to keep up with him as he thrust into me "I'll hold you to that! If I am not begging, then you failed and you're no better than those little bitch boy jocks I dated in the past. Come on Sean! Prove your better! Show me why I made the right choice! FUCK ME!"

knowing he would react like this exactly he growled out in anger being compared to those inferior beta males. He reigned down slaps on my ass.

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"Answer me slut! Who makes you cum? WHO?" not letting me get away with the teasing contest.

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"AHHHHH! Fuck! You do! You make me cum!" moaning deliriously as my ass was turning red from his slaps. My orgasm was fast approaching.

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"That's right slut! And don't you forget I'm the best either!" taunting me again.

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

"AHHHH! OHHHHH!! UGHHHHH!! THEN PROVE IT! PROVE YOU'RE THE BEST!! FUCK ME!!!" screaming out in pain from his slaps and pleasure from his brutal pounding.

He took one hand and pushed it down onto my lower back forcing me to arch it even further and with his other grabbed my ponytail and ripped my head back. Then with pin-point accuracy attacked my g-spot with each pulverizing thrust sending me over the edge "FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING! THAT'S RIGHT STUD MAKE ME CUM! AHHHHH!!!" as my orgasm exploded shattering my mind once again to only have two thoughts on my mind, the alpha stud fucking me and his huge dick.