Springtime of Youth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached under moving his hand to my pussy and thumbed my clit making my orgasm even more intense. "OHHHH YEAH! FUCK YEAH! USE ME!" wailing out as my orgasm made my body tremble under him loving his dominant behavior as he fucked me like a bitch in heat.

Without even letting me down from my orgasm he kept one hand in my hair forcing my head up and he grabbed one leg and threw it onto the edge of the bed making my legs for an L as I squealed out at the different sensation. Grabbing my leg on the bed and hair for stability, he kept driving into me with even more power. He leaned down and with his simple command "Cum". Made me cum powerfully around him as this orgasm came from nowhere.

"AHHHH!!!! WHA...?! HOW?! FUCKKK!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN?!" screaming out in surprise. He was pushing my body to the limit again as I was consecutively cumming for the second time today. "OH MY GOD SEAN!!! MY BODY CAN'T KEEP UP! OHHHH!!!!! YOU'LL BREAK ME!!! AHHHHH!!! JUST GIVE ME!!! AHHHH!! A SEC!!!"

Hearing the confidence ooze from his voice "What was that slut? Begging me to stop already?"

Knowing I couldn't give in so fast and easily. I argued back while cumming my brains out "NO! UGHHH!! FUCK!! AHHHH!! NO WAY! OHH!!" groaning out as he kept me orgasming.

"I hope so, slut! The fun's just begun!" chuckling darkly. He kept a firm hold on my leg on the edge of the bed and without missing a beat grabbed my other leg throwing it on the edge of the bed forcing me into an endurance sapping splits. My toes pointed and curled coping with the orgasms pummeling my body with pleasure making me moan out a mantra of "FUCK!", "HUGE DICK!", and "TO MUCH!"

This position made me grip his girth even tighter as it made his dick seem like a log was shoved up in my pussy. Screaming out "OK SEAN YOU WIN! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE MY BODY! IT'S TO MUCH! AHHHHHH!!!!" The room reeked of sex and sweat at this point as we both were panting out and covered in a layer of sweat from the exertion.

He groped my legs in my thigh-high socks leaving little rips and tears in the material exposing my skin and turning me on even more. Then snaking one hand under one leg and began strumming my ultrasensitive clit ignoring everything I had begged him to do. My mind was reeling as this added sensation just made me cum harder "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

He growled out "Let's test if what you say is true about your flexibility." He grabbed my ponytial again and forced my head down into the sheets, pushing even my flexibility to the limit, straight into my puddle of juices from the previous fuck on our bed turning me on at his dominant behavior and making me cum for the third time.

"FUCK!!! SEAN!!! PLEASE!!! AHHHHH!! NO MORE!!! YOU'LL BREAK ME!!! I CAN'T!! OHHHH GOD!!! YOU WIN!!! PLEASE!! FUCKKKKK!! SEANNNNNN!!!" begging him to stop to let my body calm as it seemed like it was being hit by a tsunami of pleasure emanating straight from his dick. My body was convulsing as though I was in a seizure not able to keep up with the attack. My legs tensed and toes curled as my eyes rolled back into my head filling my vision with white. My tongue rolled out of my mouth making me taste my juices as my face had a fucked stupid look on it. "SEAN!! SLOW DOWN! PLEASE! AHHH!!! I CAN'T!!! NO MORE!!! UGHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"One more slut, I know you have one more in you!" growling out. He turned my torso while keeping my legs in the splits not even caring if I was in pain or uncomfortable. He forced the side of my face back into my juices and found his target. My one boob was sticking out and he leaned down biting the exposed nipple, playing with my clit, and fucking into me as hard and fast as he could hammering my g-spot over and over.

Screaming out at the top of my lungs "AHHHHHHH!!! NOOOO!! NOT AGAIN!!! FUCKKKK!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!! FUCK IT'S TO MUCH!!! FUCKK!! HOLY SHITT!!! AHHH!!" bawling my brains out as the pleasure skyrocketed. My vision exploded into colors and all washed away from me as I passed out from the insane pleasure that coursed through me scrambling my brain into mush.

As I came to, he was still fucking me. It was still all too much as my body twitched uncontrollably and I gasped for oxygen from screaming out so much as I came for the fourth consecutive time. My pussy was squirting out juices on his dick and the sheets of the bed as it kept on cumming and cumming until he finally pulled out.

Letting go of my leg, clit, hair, and boob he grunted out "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" At this point, my body hardly even registered what he said and only felt relief as he pulled out and the pleasure finally stopped climbing.

With a loud grunt, he came and painted my backside. He fired salvo after salvo covering my tan skin with a layer of his jizz almost burning me with how hot his cum was. He dosed my ass making it completely white from his cum. He fired one shot at each leg which like a bomb blew up upon impacting each sock and splattering and staining them with his cum. He aimed higher and came on my back and hair soaking my body and making a mess of me. When he was done, he wiped his dick in my hair to clean it off before he stepped back to admire his handiwork.

I was a mess as my hair was drenched in sweat and cum. My body was plastered with the stuff as it slowly rolled off my body and onto the bed as my body twitched sporadically from pleasure shockwaves from the aftereffects of cumming so much in such a short time. He and I both just panted out breathlessly recovering from that intense fuck that rivaled even the one before.

The room smelled like a porn set. I could hardly move my body as all the strength was fucked out of it. My throat was hoarse from screaming out so much and my legs were beginning to feel a bit sore from having to hold such an athletic position for so long. Feeling horny and wanting a memory of this epic fuck I looked back at him "Take a pic stud. I want to remember this forever. Then, grab me a towel and help me clean up."

He took a pic and grabbed a towel. He handed me the phone as he cleaned me up. I looked at the picture and couldn't help but moan out from the sexy sight. I looked like I had just been gangbanged by 50 men. My face had a fucked stupid look on it and my entire ass, back, and hair were covered in jizz as it dripped onto the bed. My socks were ripped in places that gave me an erotic rough look. I knew I would have to buy new ones though since these were stained with cum and torn up. Since it was a live picture, if you held down the screen, you could see my body twitch from an aftershock that showed the damage he inflicted upon me. I couldn't believe that Sean did that to me and was so glad that he and his dick were all mine.

After he cleaned me enough, he helped me up and leaned me back against the bed as I kept shaking and twitching. I looked up at him with eyes of admiration and submission "You broke me stud."

He just smiled and back to his gentlemanly caring self said "Come here Lexi, let's get you cleaned up. How about a nice shower to get clean?" as he hugged me in a loving embrace.

I smiled and looked up at him thankful he didn't want to go another round knowing my body couldn't take it. "Sound good."

He picked me up bridal style causing me to blush and we headed into the bathroom to "clean up".

To Be Continued...