Springtime of Youth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD!! HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!" was all I could scream out as my vision was filled with white and everything ceased to exist but the pleasure in my body. It was as though I was being electrocuted by pleasure resulting in me clamping my pussy hard around his thick member trying to force him to slow down and let me breathe.

This had the opposite effect on him making him thrust into me with every ounce of strength as he groaned out from my pussy gripping him so tightly. "FUCKKKKKK!! AHHHHHHH!! SEAN STOP! PLEASE!! AHHHHH!! IT'S TO MUCHHH!! NNNGHHHMMAHHHHHH!! I CAN'T STOP CUMMINGGG FROM YOUR HUGE DICK!!" crying out as he made me cum hard around dick. My mind went numb and throat hurt from screaming so much that all I could do was pant for breath and moan out like a whore. My eyes rolled up into my head and tongue lolled out of my mouth as I was fucked stupid by my stud boyfriend.

He kept me on cloud 9 in pure ecstasy as I came my brains out for a good minute before he gave one final grunt and slammed his fat cock in me making me groan out as he finally came to a halt and stopped fucking me. He put the showerhead back and sat us both backup, leaning back and holding my twitching shuddering body in his arms. The occasional moan and groan would escape from my lips from every little twitch of his dick inside my hypersensitive pussy. I just sat there and struggled to catch my breath and regain control of my body after those intense orgasms.

He gave leaned over and gently kissed my neck and shoulders making me smile and moan happily in his arms letting me recover. I was exhausted from those mind shattering orgasms with my body still tingling all over, I knew that he must be close since he hadn't cum yet after fucking me for so long.

Knowing I needed a break, I looked back at him giving him a cute pouting expression "You know, it's not fair if I'm the only one that cums." He just smirked and shook his head which just made me giggle.

Wanting to please him but knowing my pussy was way too sensitive for another round I got off his dick and kneeled before him like the perfeclt slut I was. I grabbed his wet dick in my hands and jacked him off then opened my mouth and started to blow him. I could taste myself on every inch of his shaft and made me moan out at what a dirty scene this was. I leaned forward and wrapped the base of his thick monster between my tits and gave him one of the sloppiest blowjobs I had ever done.

I was gagging and choking over his pole making sure to cover my mouth and tits and his dick and balls with saliva. All the moisture from the shower helped to make it all flow smoothly until my mouth became a mess. Every time I would pull out his dick made for some sexy SHCLICK and GLUCK sounds and strands of saliva that connected my mouth to his dick. My tits glistened in the light making them look so enticing. I would pull back my body and lick from his tip all the way to the base and then latch on and suck his hefty balls that churned with the stored-up with so much cum that I even had trouble even fitting one in my mouth.

He groaned out "Fuck babe. That's so good. God, you're the best cock sucker. Fuck just like that." I kept up my blowjob alternating from twisting my hands in opposite directions to jack off his dick, giving him a blowjob/titjob combo, and massaging/ sucking his balls to show him what a good slut I was.

Sensing he was close when he started to grip my hair I went in for the kill and began to deepthroat his dick. I was still not used to his size and took me a couple tries before I was able to lodge all 10 thick inches down my throat. He started to thrust his hips into my mouth groaning in pleasure. "Fuck that it. Yes! Fuck, I'm so close babe. Fuckin' take it all."

He gripped my hair even harder and began to thrust his dick down my throat making it hard to breathe. Saliva was slipping from the corners of my mouth and my hands gripped his thighs as I held on while he approached climax.

He was panting out faster and faster until I felt his dick expand making it impossible to breathe and he yelled "Fuck! I'm cumming! Take it all slut!" as he held his entire dick down my throat.

His first shot was long, at least 5 seconds, slamming into my throat and straight into my stomach. My vision was beginning to blur, and my body started to go limp as my lungs burned from lack of oxygen as he fired his second and third shot down my throat filling me up from just his cum alone. He started to pull his dick out during his fourth shot making a wet SCHLICK sound as it exited my throat while I gagged on his insane length.

I was amazed at how much he was cumming since his fourth shot and fifth shot filled my mouth. His taste flooded my brain and sent my mind spinning from his delicious taste that made me moan out.

While I struggled to swallow his seed, he stood up and rained down shot after shot on my face and body covering me. His cum was so hot it made the steam and water feel cool as he unloaded what felt like 15 shots of cum on me. His smell of cum on my body flooded my nose and made me horny once again. He grunted out and fired his last salvo on me before shoving it back into my mouth grunting out "Clean it slut. Get every drop." Letting me clean up any remaining sperm left in or on his dick making me truly feel like his personal slut.

After cleaning up his dick he pulled out and sat back on the bench as he recovered from his orgasm. I looked down and saw my tits were completely covered by a layer of thick cum slowly falling down onto my slender thighs. There were lines of cum painting my toned midsection that trailed up to my tits from shots he couldn't get under control. I could feel my face was covered from my head to my nose and around my mouth. I scooped up his cum and made a show of it by playing with it between my fingers before inserting them in my mouth and moaning at his taste. "Mhmmmmm, delicious." Giving him a sexy wink.

Feeling horny after seeing his still rock-hard dick that had covered me in cum and given me multiple mind-blowing orgasms, I wanted him and that godly dick of his again. Giving him a sexy stare, I said in a sultry tone "That was a good warm-up round. You're not tired right?"

He laughed and smiled "Of course not. Come here you little slut." He helped me up and pushed me against the wall and leaned over to give me a heated kiss. We let our hands explore each other's bodies. I got to touch and caress my hands across his firm muscles and lightly stroke his huge dick whereas he played with my boobs and ass making me moan into his mouth.

He reached under my ass and hoisted me up all the way so that my legs rested on his shoulders and my pussy was directly in his face. He gave me a smirk before going to town on my pussy and eating me out. He teased my folds and clit making me mewl out for him to quit teasing me.

Finally, he reached his tongue inside me and made me gasp out and grab his hair as he explored inside. His tongue, having already eaten me out before, knew all the right spots to hit that would make me moan out. "Hmm yeah. That feels so good babe. Ohhhhh yess! Fuck god you're good with your mouth... ughhh shit keep going baby!" I could feel an orgasm coming as he continued to eat me out for the next couple minutes slurping up my juices like the best drink in the world. To make it more intense, he would pull out his tongue and blow cool air on my pussy sending a delicious sensation to my brain.

I was on the edge of my orgasm as he ate my pussy like his depended on it and came around his mouth moaning out "Ohhhhh shittt! Fuck I'm cummmminggggg! Fuck that good baby! Ahhhhhhh fuckkkk!!" My legs tightened around his head trapping his tongue inside me as I rode my wave of ecstasy until my body came down. My orgasm wasn't as intense as when he fucks me but it was a nice change-up from the body-wracking mind-melting orgasms that leave me speechless.

He let me back down onto the floor and set me down. Then grabbed one of my legs in his arms and lifted it and inserted his dick back inside me. Fuck no matter how many times he fucked me; I will never get used to that full stretching feeling he does to my pussy when he first inserts himself. "Fuck I missed this feeling! God your dick feels so good inside me babe!"

He started slowly building up the anticipation of our fuck making me moan out "Oh baby, give it to me. Yes... ohhhh yah fuck! Yes! Yes! Harder baby... ughhh faster... ohhh fuck me!" He tried to go faster but because of the height difference and how big his dick was, he wasn't able to use his full length to its full potential.

He growled in frustration before his eyes lit up with an idea and he said while fucking me "Time to test that flexibility some more." He pulled out to the tip and lifted my leg in his arms to my shoulder and took a step backward making me lean more into the wall to stay balanced as he put me into the vertical splits. Thank god the hot shower loosened my muscles since this wasn't an easy position to get into. "There we go much better."

Now in this new position my pussy gripped his fat girth more making it even more pleasurable for me and made my pussy twitch in excitement. As he began to fuck me once more I saw the brilliance in this position as now he could grip my leg in the air to drive more power into his thrusts and because of the stance he didn't have to move awkwardly to fuck me which meant he could go faster. He also had full access to my body, and I couldn't do much to stop it without falling over.

He grinned like a kid in a candy store and began to fuck me like I asked for, hard and fast.

"Oh yes baby, give it to me! Fuck... ahhhh yes, ohhhh... yes! Fuck me babe! Fuck me... ughhhh! Oh yes fuck me like that! Pound me Sean... ahhhh shit! Ffffffuuuuucccckkkk mmmmeeeeee!!" moaning loudly as my pussy quivered from getting to feel every fat inch of his dick in me. He hugged my leg tight and started to drill me harder-hitting me with deep strokes that slammed into the deep spot inside me making my eyes go cross for a second.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"Mhmmmmm shit... fuck! Your dick feels so... ohhhh so good in me baby!" moaning out as he smacked my ass and fucked me.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"That's right moan for me slut. Come on let it out. Use your voice and answer me slut. Let me know how you feel." He growled out

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"Ohhhh fuck babe... ughhh shit! Fuck I love when you fuck me... ahhhh!! Fuck You make me your... oh shit just like that... your slut... fuck your personal SLUT! God your dick... ohhhhh yeah that's it baby! Faster! Faster! Fuck me harder... mhmmmm!! Your dick just makes my pussy cum so hard! Fuck you know just what to do to my body to make me cum... ohhh fuck yah! Cum like the dirty slut I am!! Fuck... shit... fuck make me cum over your huge dick... ohhhhh FUCK ME!!" vocalizing the pleasure I was feeling as plowed into me over and over.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

Letting him know how good he fucked me I kept it up. "God your dick pounds me... ahhhh shit... so deep inside! Fuck I can't even think straight when you... EIIHHHHH FUCK!! When you fuck me! It rubs and stretches my pussy around... ughhh yeah, your fat dick! Fuck you make my body... AHNNN SHIT, my body explode around your slut breaking... AHHHH YES RIGHT THERE! COCK!! God, I'm so happy that I got to find... ohhh yes, your dick... ohh yeah! That skank in high school doesn't even know what she's... YES! MISSING... OHHH... OUT... OHHH... ON... AHHHH!! Tell me Sean, who's better? Me or her?"

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"God she was nothing to you... uhhh yeah god that's a tight pussy. She wasn't as pretty as you and needed so much makeup just to look decent. She didn't have perky breasts like you that make you want to just squeeze and play with them. Fuck you feel so good slut!" he groaned out.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

I was getting so horny from him comparing me to his only past girlfriend and telling me how hot I was compared to them. My pussy just lit up and made me even hornier. "What else Sean... ohhh please don't stop babe! Tell me how much better I am... shit tell me why I she's nothing compared... FUCK YEAH... TO ME!!"

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Fuck you like when I tell you how hot you are slut? Fuck I can feel your pussy grip me so tightly when I tell you how perfect you are compared to that trash!" he groaned out as my body reacted to his words.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"YESSS!! It turns me on so much... fuck hnnnghhhmmm!! When you tell me how hot I am... Ahhhh god yes!! How hot I am baby!! Fuck!!" groaning out deliriously from this fuck and my sick obsession from him smacking and dominating me.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Ok slut, I'll tell you. She wasn't in the best of shape and had really uneven pale skin unlike your tan fit body that drives me crazy. She had short bob hair that you couldn't even wrap your hands around unlike your silky locks that are made for pulling. He legs were these stubs that made her look weird unlike your long sexy legs that look hot in anything you put on. Fuck yeah. And she had no ass. But you babe! Fuck! You have the most perfect mouthwatering juicy ass I have ever seen! Fuck your ass make me hard just from watching it bounce and it's the perfect thing to smack!" grimacing at the end as my pussy clenched tightly around him.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Squealing as he hammered my ass and pussy "AHHHH YES!! Fuck that's so hot babe! Fuck I'm so... ohhh yeah... glad you love every... ohhh mhmmmm... of me!! Fuck god I'm close babe... ughhh yes! Fuck me harder... OHH YEAH THERE WE GO!! Fuck me... and make me cum around your dick... ahhhh!! Fuck my past boyfriends are nothing compared to you... AHHHH GOD DON'T STOP... and that insane COCK OF YOURS!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"Alright slut, I'll make you cum so hard you'll beg me to stop!" challenging me with a smug smirk.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"Ahhh yes!! Then do it! Prove it... ahhh! Make me beg then... UGHHH SHIT... STUD!!" challenging him right back with a sexy smirk of my own.

He breathed in deep and narrowed his eyes in concentration then proceeded to pound me so hard I had to grip the handle on the wall just to stay up. "OHHH shit!! Yes, fuck me! Just like that... AHHHH!!" moaning out as he went like a bull on a rampage on my pussy. My body was on the edge of another explosive orgasm from all the dirty talk and his relentless pace. It climbed higher and higher until he reached down and began to finger my clit sending me over.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCKKK!! I'M CUMMMINNGGGG!! YOUR SLUT IS CUMMING OVER YOUR MASSIVE DICK!! FUCKKKKKK!! AHHHHH!!" screaming in ecstasy as my body was wracked with waves of pleasure. My pussy started to squirt my juices as it was overcome, and my legs began to quiver and shake in his arms. As I came, he kept it up and fucked me like a man possessed prolonging my orgasm making my vision dance with color. He made sure to slam into my g-spot and deep spot within me making wail out "HOLY FUCK!! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!! SHIT FUCK I LOVE YOU SEAN!!"

I couldn't do anything but hang on for dear life as he fucked me through another major orgasm that melted my brain fueling my addiction for him. He slowed down some letting my body come down and rest as I panted breathlessly and moaned as he fucked my sensitive pussy.

Wanting to tease him "Mhmmm hey Sean I remember... oh fuck... you saying I'd be... ughhh shit... begging you to... ahhh FUCKER... to STOP... OH SHIT! FUCK! GOD!!"

Smirking back at me "Who said we were done? Anyway, I was just reaching for something, really quick." He leaned into my leg forcing my leg into my body and pushing my flexibility as I had to adopt an endurance sapping 200-degree standing split. Then grabbed the removable shower head making my eyes widen as I remembered the orgasm, he ripped out from me with that last time.

Going back to full speed my body that was coming down from its orgasm spiraled back up as pleasure overtook my body once more making me moan and groan as he started to fuck me again. Then turning on the showerhead he placed it back at my entrance of my pussy.

"OHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOODDDDDD!! UGHHHHHH!! SHITTTT!! AHHHHHH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOODDDD!! AHHHHHHH!! FUCK I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!" screaming out as the pleasure from my last orgasm came back in full force pushing my hypersensitive back to the edge. As he fucked me my body couldn't take it as I was thrown into another orgasm. "FUCK I'M CUMMING!! HOLY FUCK!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

My vision blurred as my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I was fucked into an even stronger more powerful orgasm that left me a screaming mess. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!!" wailing out as my body trembled and my pussy gushed out juices covering us both as I was sent to cloud 9. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the handle as hard as I could just to even keep balanced and hang on from the fuck of my life.

He pounded into me continuously never letting me down from my orgasm as my body tried to keep up trying its best not to pass out from the tidal waves of pleasure coursing through my body rendering me speechless. I had screamed out for so long my throat began to hurt and all I could do was pant and moan as my tongue lolled out of my mouth being fucked stupid on his dick. All my strength was leaving my body and I could feel myself slipping as I kept cumming around his cock.

"Oh no, you don't. Not till you're begging me!" he growled out. He let down my leg and spun me so I was in doggy style and then walked me forward till I was bent in half and my back was touching the wall and drilled his dick straight down into me.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Scream for me slut! Come on tell me how much you like it!" yelling out.

"AHHHH FUCK OH MY GOD... OHHHHHH FUCKKK!! PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT!! FUCK IT'S TO MUCH!! AHHHHH" screaming out as his smacks on my ass jump startled me and spurred me back into action.

Laughing and pleased with himself for me begging "One more slut!"

He fucked me so hard and fast I thought my body was gonna smash through the wall. "PLEASE!! AHHHH!! FUCKKK!!" My body was already super-sensitive in this position and my current orgasm made me grip his girth even tighter making him feel massive inside me. He slammed into my g-spot with deadly accuracy on every thrust and made me moan out every time.

I couldn't even do anything as he slammed into my defenseless pussy with the only thing keeping me up was his grip on my hips. My body twitched and convulsed in his arms completely sapped of strength until he snuck one of his fingers down to my clit and began to rub it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMMMINNNNGGGGGGG AGAIN!! NOOOOOOO MORE!! FUCKKK PLEASE SEAN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Where that scream came from, I had no idea as my body exploded into a third orgasm. My vision went white and my body convulsed wildly under him as he assaulted my pussy with his orgasm rendering cock. "AHHHHH I CAN'T SEAN!! FUCK YOU'LL BREAK ME!! IT'S TO SENSITIVE!! FUCK!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" My lungs burned as I tried to gulp in oxygen as I came my brains out only able to moan and groan out deliriously.

"Fuck slut, I'm gonna cum! Here you go!" groaning out as his hips became erratic in pace and rhythm as he neared his orgasm.

He became even thicker inside me making my orgasm become more intense and made me blackout for a second from too much pleasure. The only thing that brought me back to reality when I felt him fire searing shot after searing shot into my pussy giving me a massive cream pie. Every spurt from his cock sent my body reeling from how amazing it felt as he came inside me marking me as his and making me feel like his truly dirty slut.