Springtime of Youth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came so much that it actually trickled out of my pussy and down my legs since my pussy couldn't fit it all.

After an eternity he finished coming in me and pulled out slowly letting even more come escape from my tightly packed womb to coat the inside of my legs while letting me come down from my consecutive multi orgasms. He picked me up and set me down on the bench as my body twitched in aftershocks making me moan out.

Pulling the sponge back out he cleaned and washed my body gently as I cooed out in appreciation and scooped me out of the shower and wrapped my sore but content body in a fluffy towel and brought me back to my room kissing me the whole time.

"Fuck that was amazing as usual babe. I'm gonna start on dinner so I'll head down to the kitchen. Better get dressed before your parents get home." Then headed out letting my mind come back to reality. Holy fuck could he fuck!

I got dressed in some looser fitting exercise shorts that weren't so scandalous that my parents would be in shock but still made me look good for Sean and a faded hoodie that was super comfortable. I combed and fixed my hair and headed downstairs. As I entered the main floor the smell of the food cooking made me drool with how good it was.

I entered the kitchen and couldn't help but be turned on at the sight of him cooking dinner. I waltzed in and watched in amazement for a little just seeing him perform magic on the steaks he was making. Wanting to thank him for that shower I came up to him and kneeled on the floor taking out his dick. Then without a word began to blow him as he cooked dinner like a good slut should.

I kept it slow and paced it so that right when he would finish dinner, I would get my appetizer. If I ever felt him come close, I would just gently blow cool air and lightly stroke his dick calming him down. When he finished his plating, he set down his utensils, grabbed my head, and began to skull fuck me after being teased and on edge for so long.

It wasn't long before I was slobbering and gagging around his dick which made him cum straight down my throat. Knowing full well what to expect after so many times I pulled out enough so the tip was near the back of my throat and swallowed as fast as I could to just keep up with how much cum he produced. After his tenth shot he began to slow down groaning out as he fired his last shot in my mouth.

Pulling back and sucking the last drop on his dick he just looked down at me baffled at able to not only deepthroat his dick but not spill a single drop. I just smirked and stood up and headed to the table to set up leaving him standing in the kitchen as he fell in love with me even more. He ran up to me and gave me searing kiss that turned into a steamy make-out session as he groped my tits and ass.

Moaning into his mouth "As much as... mhmmm... I'd like to continue. My parents will be home soon and... mwah... I don't think the first impression of you should be me being railed over our dining room table."

He groaned out and pulled away as we finished setting up the table and sat down on the couch cuddling and watching some tv as we waited for my parents to get home. We didn't wait long, maybe 10 minutes, as we heard them pull into our driveway. We got up, straightened up our clothes, and got ready to introduce him to my family.

My parents loved him. He got along great with my dad and laughed and joked about a lot of common things they liked. My mom loved how smart and independent he was especially compared to my last boyfriends and the fact that he could cook as well sold the deal for her.

Able to finally drag them away to the dinner table we began to eat as they got to know Sean more. Throughout the course of dinner Sean would put his hand on my thigh and run it up and down my leg getting closer and closer to the hem of my shorts sending tingles in my body. Since our table wasn't see-through and he only moved his wrist and forearm my parents were none the wiser of his naughty action.

"I guess we never asked huh. Lexi how'd you two meet?" my mother asked. Sean took this moment to reach into my shorts and start to tease my pussy making me shift as I tried to grab his hand to stop him.

"Well uhh, it's a funny story. I ended up sitting next to him in class but never really talked to him at all. So then we take our first midterm and... ohhhhh!" making me give a cry of surprise as he dipped a finger inside me at that exact moment and curled it into my g-spot. Thankfully, it was perfectly timed to not seem suspicious, but I had to hold it in, or we'd get caught.

"Hahaha so I ended up getting a 70% and basically tanked my grade. My only saving grace was Sean next to me who scored a 93% and was basically a genius in this class. After class, I begged and pleaded, and he said that'd he'd tutor me... ughhhh and well that's really what started it all." I left out many details and wrapped up my story quick since Sean had now inserted two fingers inside me and slowly fingered me under the table.

Sean perking up as he started to go faster added "Oh I didn't do much. Lexi is incredibly intelligent and knew it all, I just helped fill in the little gaps our professor didn't quite go over during class."

"Mhmmm huhhhhhhh." Trying my best to not moan and to nod/agree with his story.

"Wow talk about luck or maybe fate!" My mom thought out loud to herself completely oblivious that her daughter was currently getting fingered and coming close to an orgasm.

My dad chimed in "So what did you end up getting in the class?"

Sean quick to respond, "Well we don't know for sure since we just took our finals today but how do you think you did Lex?" giving me a little smirk as he began to circle my clit with another finger making me clamp my legs tight around him as I tried my best to hold off my moans.

"Ughhhhh... Mhmmmm... Well with how good I feel about that final I should be able to pull off a... uhhhhhh... B+ to an A-." I could feel my orgasm getting close as he continued making me grip my knees with my hands tightly to try and hold off any noise.

"Wow that amazing, great job both of you." Said my dad already falling in love with Sean just as much as my mother.

We continued to talk for another hour around the table where Sean would get me close and then pull away at the last second making me so unbelievably horny that he would pay next time for this. He would just always give me a shit-eating grin knowing exactly what he was doing to me.

To make it worse, he suggested maybe a movie or game that we could play, and my parents agreed with zero hesitation. We ended up choosing a show we all loved and headed down to the theatre room. Sean and I cuddled up in a large blanket as the show began. He continued to tease me keeping me on edge making me only able to give out little moans and groans without getting caught.

God it was such a turn-on for me playing so dangerously like this as he brought me to the verge of another orgasm only to stop and pull out again making me mewl in discontent and whisper in his ear "You'll pay for this you know." To which he only smirked at me and looked back towards the show.

My mind was spinning with how turned on I was. I felt like my shorts were soaked through at this point. My parents called out to us "Alright it's getting late, we are gonna head to bed but it was a pleasure to meet you, Sean. Hope we can see you around."

Sean got up and shook my dad's hand and walked them towards the stairs. I called out to my mom "We are gonna watch a few more episodes then, night. Love you mom and dad."

As they walked up the stairs, I pushed play and turned up the volume slightly before glaring at him "Get over here now!" He just laughed and came over giving me a kiss letting me finally vocalize and moan out "Fuck me please."

"Since you asked so kindly." Giving me a smirk. He pulled off my shorts and underwear while I ripped off my top and pulled out his dick. Then he positioned me on the couch straddling one leg and pushing the other against his torso to his shoulder. Then lining up his dick thrust hard and slammed all 10 inches in my pussy with one go making me moan out loudly.

"Ah ah ah ahhh. They are still here babe. Don't get too loud now." Teasing me knowing how loud I got during sex.

Blushing "Oh well if somebody didn't fuck me so good then that wouldn't be a problem now would it?"

He just chuckled out "Mhmmm I guess I have that effect on you huh? Oops, my bad."

Rolling my eyes "Oh shut up and fuck me." He began to thrust into me at a decent rhythm and trying my best to keep it down "Fuck yes... ohhhh shit... Fuck I'm so close... mhmmmmm yah!"

He roached down and touched my clit fucking me harder making me cum after hours of teasing me "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" He grabbed my head and kissed me somewhat silencing me as I screamed out into his mouth my orgasm.

After my first orgasm, he slow fucked me building up a second orgasm inside me. He kept me quiet by constanty kissing me to silence my moans. After about 10 minutes he pulled away from the kiss and put me in the classic missionary position.

Then fucked me hard and just how I liked it making me moan out "Ohhhh fuck yeah! God yes! Fuck I don't know... mhmmmm how I lived without... ohhhh this dick every day! Fuck I love you, Sean!"

Realizing the words I said I panicked but he just met my lips with a passionate kiss replying back "I love you to Lexi."

He kept up a smooth medium pace letting us feel each other and letting our passion grow between us. A few minutes later I came around his cock moaning out "Ohhhhhh I'm cumming!! I love you Sean!!" in a loving orgasm that filled me with so much joy and happiness I even let out a tear.

We kissed and stayed like this for a while before he pulled away as I groaned out "Ok Sean, fuck me, babe! Make me your bitch!"

He turned me around and bent me over the couch then fucked me like the alpha I knew he was. "Ohhhh fuck yeah! Ohhh shit! Fuck just like... OHHHH like that babe! Ughhhhhh please don't stop! Fuck me!" He kept it up smacking my upturned ass and calling me his slut sending me into 2 mind-blowing orgasms that made me shriek into a pillow just so we wouldn't get caught.

As he got close he made me kneel down in front of him shoving his dick in my mouth, fucking my throat, and cumming down my throat giving me my dessert for the night. After our quick fuck, we dressed back up and he called an uber to come pick him up to drop him off back at the dorms.

I walked him to the door and we kissed once more before he got in the car and so began our summer of fun. We went on dates or hung out almost every day. We ate together, watched movies together, and fell in love with each other hard. During the mornings we would work out and come home to do our "cardio" for the day that consisted of at least one intense fuck that me scream out in orgasm.

One weekend I remember in particular my parents were out of town for a business thing and the minute they left our fuck marathon started. We started in the living room where I rode him in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl as he fucked up into me for 2 hours making me cum like crazy around him. Then we moved to the swimming pool where he fucked me in the water and came into my mouth as he held me underwater.

Needing a snack break we went into the kitchen where we would pour food on our bodies as the other sexily ate it off the other before bending me over the dining room table and railing me setting off multiple explosive chain orgasm that soaked the floor with how much I was squirting out.

We headed upstairs into my room where we spent the majority of the time. I would walk into my closet pick out a sexy outfit and tease him only for him to rip it off me and fuck me like a savage animal repeating that same thing over and over until I was a twitching mess on the floor. We took another shower that led to him using the showerhead again making me cum like crazy so much that I actually passed out and woke up on my bed where we fucked all through the night in every position imaginable that he could bend my body into.

I lost track of how many times we came and by morning time I was covered in our combined juices and we passed out on the floor. We ordered food and he made me answer the door as he fingered me as I tried my best not to cum in front of this stranger. After eating, we fucked all over my house only stopping for food, water, and bathroom breaks. I knew by the time my parents came home on Monday, that I was gonna marry this man. And so, we continued enjoying the springtime of our youth.

To be continued...?