Springvale Ranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna head home, if that's alright," she declared. Bravrim nodded and waved his hand toward the obsidian glass door.

"Aye, ye earned a bit o' rest I think," he said. She thought she had earned more than just 'a bit,' but she also wasn't in charge. She pushed through the door, closing it behind her and started making her way to the elevator. Just the doors were about to close, and she was about to be alone in the elevator, a fair skinned hand stopped them at the last second. Laura knew who it was when the first strand of auburn hair came into view.

"Oh!" Laura feigned a bit of surprise. "Hey Raina. Didn't see you coming."

"It's okay, hun," the full bred elf said. Raina walked in, grace practically oozing from her pores. "When did you get in?" Laura could never get over how sultry Raina sounded all the time. She wouldn't consider them friends; a friendly peer was more in line with how Laura thought of her.

"'Bout an hour ago," Laura said crossing her arms just under her chest as they waited for the elevator doors to shut again. Once they had the elevator lurched into motion.

"Rescuing the governor's daughter from a vamp gang," Raina said. "Must have been pretty exciting. I'd kill to have a solo mission like that."

"Yeah, it was pretty," Laura trailed off, pausing as she thought of the proper word she wanted to use. "Eventful. I guess I impressed because the governor wants me as a family bodyguard." Raina scoffed.

"More and more of us are getting tasked out with crap like that for V.I.P.'s" Raina said, shaking her head. Despite wearing her disappointment on her expression, she still somehow managed to make it look gorgeous. Laura fixed her gaze to the digital readout that showed what floor they were currently on, feeling herself wishing she had been born an elf. "But being solo seems to suit you. You're the anyone can talk about in headquarters."

The elevator slowed to a halt and dinged as the doors opened. Laura stepped through doorway and found that as she set her trajectory toward the lobby, Raina did the same. A feeling of being followed ran up Laura's spine, but it made sense, especially if Raina had also taken the train.

"How was the bite?" Raina asked. Laura was completely caught off guard. She looked down to find her bandage was visible and rolled her hoodie sleeve down over it.

"Well, it hurt," Laura said. They were crossing the large lobby, complete with marble floors and brick walls. The only other people around were on the wall behind them near reception; their conversation was private enough if they kept their voices down.

"No, hun, I mean how was the dream you got when you got bit," Raina asked, glancing at Laura with a knowing look.

"Oh," Laura started, not knowing what to say. How did someone respond to that? The images of bouncing on Ezekiel's cock filled her mind and her pussy started to ache. "It was a new experience," Laura managed. Her cheeks had flushed crimson.

"It always is," Raina said, giggling. "I was ready to turn after a vamp tagged me." She licked her red lips. "Centuries of decadent behavior seems to pay off, doesn't it?" Laura was mortified. What an embarrassing thing to be talking about! Despite that, Laura bit her lip as she remembered more of her own dream.

"Yeah, it really does," Laura said before she could stop herself. Raina giggled.

"So, which one was it?" Raina asked.

"The head of Blackcrag, Ezekiel," Laura answered, her cheeks burning. They passed through the lobby doors. The sun was setting, and the late fall air was crisp. Laura, however, found herself feeling hot.

"Oh hun, I bet it was amazing," Raina gushed. Laura, feeling a bit of her inhibitions gone but also less alone, nodded chancing a small and quiet giggle herself. "You'll have to tell me about it sometime," Raina added, nudging Launa with her elbow. Raina held out her hand, palm up as if asking for something. Laura raised an eyebrow. "Your phone, hun, so I can put my number in it!" Laura hesitantly retrieved her phone from her pocket and handed it to the elf. They were starting to near the train station.

Raina tapped the screen expertly, navigating her way to Laura's contacts and added herself. When she was done, she handed the phone back to Laura. "There," she said. "My girls and I go clubbing pretty regularly, you should join us sometime, hun."

"Yeah," Laura said. She'd never been clubbing; it had never been her scene. It did seem fun, though.

"I'll text you the next time we go so we can plan," Raina said, smiling. They entered the train station lobby. It was packed with people trying to go home after a long shift at work; most were pencil pushers. Raina turned to Laura and blew her a kiss before disappearing into the crowd. Laura smiled as she made her way through the crowd to her terminal and sat down on a bench. Maybe getting bit wasn't as bad as she thought.