Sprout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was giving me a swirly in the toilet!

"You little piss ant! I should have known better than to let your nasty little chopstick get so close to me uncovered."

She dragged me roughly back and my crotch suddenly burned, then my feet rose briefly off the ground. She was giving me a wedgie with her panties. And it hurt!

After several sharp tugs, she spun me around and my jeans rammed up into my groin. Before I could fathom what was happening, I was looking out over the bathroom from high in the air, swaying back and forth. What the fuck?

I looked behind me and twisted. And that's when I realized I was hanging from a hook on the back of the bathroom stall door. She had lifted me straight up and hooked my belt loop right through it!

As the door swung back, I saw Mac at the sink, rubbing her leg furiously with a wet paper towel. Then she huffed, threw the towel in the trash and stepped toward me.

"Let this be a lesson, twerp," she snarled, then added ominously, "And this is nothing. Imagine if I caught you with my panties off."

Without warning her hand backslapped my balls. My eyes saw stars and I let out a deep groan. When I could finally focus again, she was gone. And I was left hung out to dry. Literally, because my hair and face were drenched, dripping with toilet water.

I retched and almost vomited, but nothing came out. Then panic set in. How long would I be up here? When would someone come to the bathroom? And what would they think when they saw me?

To be continued...

12